The Love Pill

By neerfB

What if you had a pill that could change attraction into love? Female spy, Freen, has no qualms using the lov... More

1. Autumn
2. The Meeting
3. Embarrassment
4. The Call
5. Clumsy
6. Effect
7. Cold
8. Coffee
9. Strategy
10. Dinner
11. Hangover
12. Assumption
13. Safe
14. Someone from the Past
15. Time to Ask Questions
16. An Extra Player
17. Weird Day
18. Surprise?
19. Comforting
21. Change
22. Soft, Fizzy Sound
23. Crossword
24. Standard
25. Invisible in a Crowd
26. Lunch Break
27. Distracting
28. The Jacket
29. Manuel
30. Winter
31. Want
32. Sparks
33. Bittersweet
34. Spring
35. Mine
36. Summer
37. Happy

20. The Morning

771 46 9
By neerfB

Rebecca Armstrong

I woke up like I did every morning, but for some reason, it felt different than other days. It had been a while since I felt so relaxed and well rested. I tried to stretch, but something restricted me. Something warm and incredibly soft. I opened my eyes and noticed the gorgeous woman sleeping next to me.

I shot up, my heart racing. Shit, did I bring someone home last night? That wasn't possible, I didn't go out yesterday. I rubbed the sleep grains from my eyes and took a better look at the woman in my bed. I smiled and felt myself relax. It was just Freen.

Thank God.

'Hmm. What are you doing, BB?' she mumbled, her voice a tad lower than usual, due to her just waking up.

'Nothing.' I whispered, trying to ignore that all my butterflies had already woken up too.

'Lay back down, BB.' she sleepily muttered, her arms sneaking back around my waist and pulling me back under the covers. I slumped back down and snuggled into Freen her warm body.

'Hmm. Better.' she softly breathed in my ear, making my heart flutter. She easily maneuvered her thigh between my legs, pressing it against my core, making me flame up in about a second. If I had been sleepy before, now I certainly wasn't.

I sighed and tried to stop my brain from imagining how it would be if we were naked and she was laying on top of me, her hands caressing my body and her mouth placing kisses all over and her fingers...

Stop. Stop.

I tried to pull away and create some distance but with every movement, I created more friction. That definitely wasn't helping...

'What are you doing?' Freen sleepily asked, pushing herself up and removing her leg, giving me some breathing space.

'I'm not tired anymore...Wanna have breakfast?' I awkwardly suggested, slowly sliding away from Freen. She stretched her arms and made the cutest yawning sound.

Okay, now I really needed to get out of this bed before I jumped her bones. I tried my hardest not to move away too obviously, but I am quite sure I failed miserably.

She nodded and pushed herself up, making the covers glide down. She stood up and reached for her shirt. I quickly turned away, but I couldn't un-see her voluptuous breasts and her cute butt in her sexy lingerie. I felt my cheeks heat up from arousal and tried to calm myself down.

Still turned on I sat down at the table and kept staring at my plate, trying to ignore the lust I felt. They say cold showers help, well, they don't.

"BB, is there something wrong?'

I shook my head in denial but kept peering down.

'Why won't you look at me? Did I do something wrong?'

Again, I shook my head. God, this was torture.

'Then look at me, BB.' I heard, her voice barely a whisper. I slowly lifted up my head and looked in her eyes.

'Why are you upset? Is it because I stayed the night?'

I extended my arm and grabbed her hand, gripping it tightly. She sounded so sad, so I couldn't do anything else but confess.

'No, of course not! It's just that I can't get the picture of you in the morning out of my head' I explained, embarrassed that I was so easily turned on. Freen nodded slowly and she exhaled audibly.

'Yeah, I know, I'm not very attractive in the morning..'

Are you kidding? Not attractive? One quick peek had my loins aching for her.

'No, that's not what I meant. It's just...'

'Well... You looked very edible.' I quickly added, again looking down as if there was something incredibly interesting in my lap.

'Edible?' she snorted. 'No, I don't. I look horrible in the morning.'

I stood up and sat down on her lap, trying to prove how edible I found her. I swept my tongue over her bottom lip and as soon as she opened her mouth, I deepened the kiss. She swiftly maneuvered the gentle kiss in a hot, flaming one, which didn't exactly help my situation down there.

I also became very aware of our sitting arrangement, where our cores were basically pressed together.

I began sucking on the smooth skin under her earlobe and let my hands glide to her firm breasts and started gently massaging them.

Freen softly moaned and I felt her hands firmly grip my butt, turning me on even more. I started unbuttoning her shirt, exposing her bra, which I slowly unclasped, making my hands tremble. I had been with my share of women, but I had never felt so dazzled by one. She quickly lost the shirt and I let my hands run over her naked back.

If fingertips could have an orgasm, they probably would have achieved one right now. Her hands lifted up my blouse and her fingers tenderly caressed the small of my back. I pulled out of the kiss to catch a breath.

Luckily Freen was also panting.

'Believe me, you always look edible.' I whispered, trying not to sound like a horny teenager, although that's how she made me feel.

'You are pretty delicious too.' she grinned, her fingers still roaming over my bare back.

I brought my head closer to hers for another kiss when her cell phone started ringing. She looked at the caller and declined the call.

'You're not going to answer?' I asked curiously. She shook her head and placed her lips on mine. Her teeth nipping on my lower lip made me completely lose interest in her caller until her phone went off again. She groaned and again pressed the red button.

Five seconds later, the phone lit up again and she declined it again.

'Maybe it's important?' I suggested, while looking with hatred at the damn thing. It ruined a perfectly good moment with Freen. Who knows where we would have ended up if that stupid thing didn't make that sound. Stupid phone and stupid caller.

'Yeah, maybe, no...No, it's not!' she sarcastically said, but I saw the doubt on her face.

'Take the call. I'll clean up in the meantime.' I sighed, standing up from her lap because the moment was ruined anyway.

Freen nodded, stood up and walked towards the living room.

'Hello, what do you want?' I heard her coldly say, making shivers run down my spine and not the good kind for once. I never heard her so cold and distant. It was quite unsettling and couldn't help but wonder who managed to turn this warm, caring woman into an ice queen and what they had done to deserve that kind of treatment.

I also made a mental note that I hoped she would never speak to me in that tone of voice.

Intrigued by this change, I eavesdropped a little and here and there I overheard some pieces of the conversation.

'Good for you...

... I'm sure you did..

Wrong with that?'

" I'll get back to...'

I heard Freen walked back to the kitchen, so I quickly turned to the sink and grabbed a cup, pretending I was drying it.

She let out a heavy sigh and let herself fall down on the chair. I cocked my head to the side and sat down next to her. Her hand grabbed mine and she intertwined our fingers.

'Work. I have to go to the office.' she breathed out, a dull look on her face.

I nodded. 'Okay. Same here, so...' I trailed off. This was our first morning together, and although it started out just fine, it had kind of a lousy ending.

'Yeah, I should get going.' Freen said, while standing up and awkwardly looking around.

'I'll walk you out' I offered, grabbing her purse and handing it to her. She gratefully smiled and started shuffling to the door. I opened my front door, and she stepped outside. The cold wind immediately hit me square in the face.

Autumn was definitely turning into winter.

'When am I seeing you again?' she asked, making the butterflies flutter.

Very soon, I hope.

'What do you propose?' I calmly said, trying to hide my eagerness.

'Well, you cooked for me. How about I cook for you?' she offered, while her fingers lightly ran over my arm. I nodded, knowing that my voice would give away my excitement.

'Are you free this Saturday night?'

'Yes, I'm free.' I managed to blurt out, without sounding too much like my insides were jumping around.

"Sweet. I'll text you the details later, but say around 7 pm?'

I nodded again, still trying to hide how keen I was to see where she lived. She smiled and connected our lips, giving me a last kiss before she turned around and stepped off my porch.

'Bye, have a nice day at work, BB.'

I grinned and watched her walk away before I closed the door and went back to my bedroom. Waking up next to Freen made me almost forget that I also had work to go to. And if I didn't want to repeat the time, I was horrendously late, I really should start getting ready. I gathered up my work utilities and I took a quick glance at my closet and decided that after work I should hit the stores for a new dress.

If I wanted to impress Freen, I definitely needed something new.

Edible my ass, I hate people in love hahahaha :)) next update will be tomorrow. Enjoy! :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 530 50
Rebecca Armstrong as Taylor Swift. --- Thirteen years into her successful career as a global superstar, Becca Armstrong got a lot of explaining to do...
57K 2.3K 80
When Becca meets Freen, a soldier home on leave, her life is completely tipped upside down in an instant. As they start talking, Becca feels drawn to...
33.3K 1.7K 58
For you, whom I don't remember, neither your face nor your voice. But whom I carry with me, I wish you come back. ----------------------------- Trans...
4.6M 290K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...