The Star needs the Sky

Galing kay Ratchet26

It's a normal day for Starscream, he had gotten back from the medbay due to the beating he got from Megatron... Higit pa

Change of heart?
Along side the Autobots
The Star meets the Sky again
Is that you...my love?
oh no....
Just the beginning...
oop-
actually part 7 oops-
happy early Easter
When a secret is out...
Starscreams wrath
End of the war? Or a plan?
The Medic VS The Gladiator
Ships...pt1?
Happy birthday πŸŽ‰
βŠ‚β (⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)β βŠƒ
A new threat....
Defending Earth

Synth-En VS Dark-En

67 2 2
Galing kay Ratchet26

To my lovely friend leahplayzXD, I decided to add them to this lovely story. Also because future chapter reasons. If you want to be added just text me or comment.

Author's note:
Sup my lovelies! Today I decided to add some beautiful new characters to my lovely story, Their names are Leo and Alyssa, Alyssa is my actual sister tho so yeah. Anyway this chapter is just some fun Ratchet VS Megatron, and yet again Ratchet will be over powered and this time everyone is gonna watch, for it is a battle....in the pits of Kaon!!(I know it is on Cybertron but for this chapter we are just gonna teleport it here on earth) also there will be a flashback to when Optimus was Orion Pax, and to when Megatron was Megatronus. Let's get started!!

No one's POV:
As Megatron and Ratchet yelled at eachother, a little human popped in-between them, the human was floating and everyone looked at them. Ratchet and Megatron stopped yelling and looked at the human.

Me(Al): Hello! You see, my name is Alyson but I'd prefer you call me Al. Anyway, you two are breaking some creator rules, aka my rules. So we are gonna settle your yelling with some fighting. In the pits of Kaon, I also moved it here so it is right outside.

Everyone just blinked in confusion. As soon as Al snapped their fingers they were all teleported, everyone but Ratchet and Megatron were in the stands,  while Ratchet and Megatron were in the pit. Al was in a VIP area with two others.

Me: sup, so yeah, you two will fight till the other is passed out or there is a lot of energon on the floor. These two next to me, are Leo and Alyssa, they wanted to watch as well. Miko, Jack, and Raf will be with us as well. Anyway I wanted to make it more fun, so I brought Ratchet some Synthetic energon and Megatron some blood of Unicron(Dark energon).

Everyone was silent except Miko, she looked so happy. Alyssa also smiled.

Miko: Woop his ass Ratchet!!

Alyssa: Yeah! Woop his aft(ass)!!

Bulkhead: Miko!!

Me: She can cuss Bulkhead, sure I don't condemn cussing, I'm probably gonna do it so just leave it. Anyway... let's get started!!

Ratchet's systems went up due to the synthetic en, Megatron felt the power of Unicron in him and smirked.

Megatron: Remember dear medic, I'm the champion gladiator of Kaon, you can't beat me!

Wheeljack: You get him Sunshine!!

Wheeljack smiled and was at the edge watching and waiting. Everyone waited till it was time, everyone was now confused why Ratchet hasn't yelled at Wheeljack yet.

Ratchet: I plan on it...

Ratchet looked at Wheeljack and smiled. Everyone was confused why Ratchet let Wheeljack call him Sunshine, maybe there was something more... Al looked at everyone, Al snapped her finger and everyone now had food to eat while watching, there was also a bundle of plushies designed off of the Decepticons and Autobots.

Al: Let's get started!!

As soon as Al said that, the medic and the gladiator ran towards each other with large amounts of speed. Alyssa, Miko, Wheeljack, and everyone else, except Optimus, was cheering for Ratchet. While Optimus watched calmly and remembered the times on Cybertron.

Time for an epic flashback!
Orion Pax was sitting in the stands at a gladiator fight, he had a data pad and was taking notes on their moves. One of the gladiators was a large mech who had silver armer, while the other mech was a bit bigger and had a black and red armer. The Silver mech had the upper hand when the black and red mech fell to the ground. The silver mech grabbed his sword and stabbed the mech through his spark, ending his life. Orion was amazed at the Silvers mech's skills, so he decided he'd to to get his autograph. The silver mech then stood on the body and raised his hands, everyone cheered and chanted his name.

The crowd: Megatronus! Megatronus! Megatronus! Megatronus!

The mechs name was Megatronus, the gladiator of Kaon, and the known champion to all those who know his name. Orion loved Megatronus' skills and wanted to learn how to fight how he did. Except bots on Cybertron told him a librarian from Iacon could never fight like a gladiator of Kaon. As soon as the match ended, Megatronus walk to the front where he was crowded by fans, he signed anything they wanted and then most scurried away to their friends and start to fan girl over him. It was now Orion's turn, Megatronus looked down at him, Orion seemed shy.

Orion: H-hello, is it o-okay if I-i get your autograph?

He handed Megatronus a data pad to sign.

Megatronus: of course, may I know the lovely bots name, so I know who I'm signing it to?

Orion was very shy when Megatronus said 'lovely'.

Orion: t-to Orion Pax....

Megatronus: well then, it's nice to meet you Orion Pax.

Megatronus signed it and gave it to Orion, Orion smiled and held the data pad close, then a bunch of femmes shoved Orion to the ground just to talk to Megatronus. Orion fell to the ground, Megatronus ignored the femmes and went to help Orion.

Megatronus: Are you alright Orion?

Orion: I think...

Orion held his head and hissed in pain. Megatronus then scooped Orion up and took him to some medics, of course the femmes were mad that Orion got to be held by Megatronus.

One of the femmes: That's not fair! I'm prettier than that stupid Librarian!

Megatronus was 100% sure he was gonna hunt the femme down for what she said. As he ran he found a medic, the medic helped Orion and told Megatronus that Orion would be okay. Megatronus sighed in relief at the news, Orion had some patches on his head and was sipping on a cube of energon.

Megatronus: how do you feel, Orion?

Orion: I'm feeling better, thank you Megatronus...

Orion looked at the data pad and had just notice that Megatronus signed it and put his comm link number on it with a note on the side, 'comm me'. Orion smiled and put the data pad aside.

Orion: I will comm you...

Megatronus: I can't wait.

Megatronus smiled at Orion before leaving Orion to recharge, Orion held the data pad close to him and fell into recharge....

End of flashback
Megatron had kept trying to punch Ratchet, but Ratchet avoided the hits with speed and punched Megatron in the stomach.

Miko: You get him Ratchet!!

Alyssa: beat him till he fragging drops!!

Al: beat him up Ratchet, make him regret calling you pathetic and weak!!

Raf: go Ratchet!!

Wheeljack: you get him Sunshine! Make him bleed!

Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Smokescreen: Go, go, go, go!!! Go Ratchet!!

Ratchet was dodging and punching at Megatron while Megatron failed to land a hit. Optimus was worried that Megatron would get hurt. Ratchet kicked Megatron back, Megatron had cuts and energon(blood) all over his body. Ratchet on the other hand was okay and was ready to cause more damage. Megatron groaned in pain when Ratchet hit him to the ground. Everyone was cheering for Ratchet, except for Optimus. Al finally decided it was probably enough, even though they hated Megatron for what he did, they didn't want him to die. Especially since he is one of the main characters in this story. Al popped into the arena and took the synthetic energon and dark energon out of the two and fixed their wounds.

Al: okay, okay, that's enough, I know it was good and we would want it to continue but I don't want to hide another body.

Megatron: Another?

Al: don't ask, anyway back to your normal day.

Al snapped their fingers and everyone was back at the base. Ratchet and Megatron were both fixed up. Al, Leo, and Alyssa went somewhere else. Ratchet and Wheeljack went to go cuddle in Ratchet's room, Bulkhead and Bumblebee played games with the kids, Arcee relaxed on the couch, Optimus and Megatron went to Optimus' room to relax....

That's the end of the chapter, sorry I didn't make more but I've been busy even though I thought I'd be free but I was wrong. Anyway I don't hate, hate Megatron, I despise him since he abused Starscream. If you'd seen the comics aka Spotlight Megatron, you'd understand what I mean. If you haven't, a summary of it is....

Megatron was out for 3 years, Starscream took over but no one respected him, Megatron came back and got mad at Starscream, he said he abused Starscream for fun, he pushes Starscream till he wanted suicide, Megatron beat him and used it as an example to what would happen if a bot got out of line, all Starscream wanted was to be respected. In another comic, he had a choice to brain wash everyone but he wanted them to follow him by their own will. So yeah.... Super sad and I cried....

Anyway I'm gonna try and post more, but no promises. Byee my lovelies!!👋

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.6K 236 26
Piper, Jason, and their kids are moving into a new house, but not everything is as it seems. They didn't used to believe in ghosts. If needed, a trig...
6.9K 251 21
Sometimes one Link isn't just enough. Well, at least Hylia seems to think so! ~Warriors~ -Sky- ~Time~ -Wind- ~Four~ -Wild- ~Twilight~ -Hyrule...
70.5K 2K 42
Never mind being dropped in a new, strange Hyrule filled with monsters and ruins! With a new Link who was damaged by more thing than just monsters! N...
15.8K 206 30
After the Phoenix Grand Prix (a year later), there was only peace since that. Everyone is living happily enjoying Cross fire but that was only a whil...