Not Like Others

נכתב על ידי CiannaHenry5

You died and went to where the sinners and hellborne reside. But you...aren't like any sinner down there. (Y... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
The Commercial
New Extermination Time
Radio killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Bonus
Idk
Night Before Masquerade
Morning Masquerade
Bonus
One Hell of an Entrance
Scared of Growing
Idk guys

Chapter 12

516 20 2
נכתב על ידי CiannaHenry5

You walked around the city, aimlessly. You used your phone to search up hotels and apartments while you headed to the bank to withdraw your money.
As you walked to the bank, the news came on.

"So tell us about this new project of yours." said the news woman.
You glance at the t.v. in the store, then back at your phone as many people on the side watched.
"..basically it's a hotel for sinners to get redeemed."
Your eyes widen, and then look at the t.v.
The princess of hell.. was doing a what?
You lower your phone and watch the news.

You googled the directions to the Happy Hotel after you witnessed a whole brawl between the princess and Katie Killjoy.
Maybe this was it. A better life.. to redemption.

You followed the directions, feeling excited.
"How wonderful that the princess wants to help us, rather than let us be exterminated." You say as you watched the map.

Suddenly

"You have reached your destination."

You look up to see.. a run-down hotel with the sign Happy Hotel.
Hm.. must still be under renovation..
You walk up the hill, avoiding the dangerous obstacles of run-down items on the grass.
Once you get to the front door, you knock in the door.

....

Immediately, the door swung open, making you jump.
There stood Charlie, the princess.
"H-hello." You say," Ya'll are open.. right?"

The princess stared at you.
Was it something you said?

"Y-you're.. a human?" She asked, surprised.
"No, no. I died. I just look like this." You say.

"Really?" Charlie asked, extremely surprised.

"Wow.. who knew human characteristics could be so pretty? Hmm-uh, wait, snap out of it."

"Anyways, may I come in?" You ask.
Charlie shook her head, seeming to remove that thought.
"Yeah, yeah." She said, moving out the way and widening the door.
You walk in, fixing your strap of your dress.
"Vaggie! Look!" Charlie yelled, excitedly holding your arm.

Who's Vaggie?

A woman walked out from out of a room. She had grey skin, very light grey, almost white long straight hair. She had a giant red X over her left eye. She wore a white, off-shoulder dress with two straps on her neck with a grey belt. She wore pink and white striped shoes or.. socks. She wields a spear with her.
Why?

"A-A human?" She asked, confused and surprised.
You shake your head."I died." You say.

She didn't believe that. You wouldn't either.
"I promise." You say.

"Anyways, welcome to the Happy Hotel!" Charlie exclaimed," You will enjoy it here."
"I think I will.. but am I the only one here?" You ask.
"No, we actually have another patron." Charlie said.
"Who?" You ask.
"Angel Dust." Vaggie groans.

"Angel Dust?!" You exclaim. Was he here? Wow, you didn't expect that.

"You know him?" Vaggie asks.
"He stayed the night at my house after I found him drunk a few months ago. Helped him out." You replied.
"Aww." Charlie gushed. You already had one of the many redeeming traits. Helping.

"What's with everyone gossiping about me?" It was Angel.
He had walked into the room after hearing everyone talk about him.
He looked at everyone when he noticed you.
"Haha, you?!" He laughed," Got in trouble? Thought that you weren't the type?" He said.

"I'm not. My house was destroyed during the extermination." You corrected.
"Oh no." Charlie sulked.
"It's fine." You say.

Angel shrugged."Whatever you say, toots."

Charlie began to show you around and tell you how she wants the place with Vaggie at your side.
During the tour, there was a knock at the door.
Charlie left to answer it, and you looked at Vaggie.
She noticed.
"You pull off the hair, I'm jealous." You say, crossing your arms.
,
Vaggie then looked surprised before messing with the hair covering her face.
"T-thanks." She said. She was unsure of why you complimented her. Did you need something?

"Vaggie?" Charlie called.
"Huh." She asked.
"The radio demon is at the door." She nervously replied, making a big smile face with her fingers before pointing at the door.
"WHAT?!" Vaggie exclaimed.
"Who?" Angel asks.
"Yeah, who?" You ask.
"What should I do?" Charlie panicked, squishing her face.
"Well, don't let him in!" Vaggie said.

Charlie stepped back into the hallway and looked at the door before walking to the door and opening it.

"May I speak now?" The guy asked.
"You may.."Charlie said.
"Alastor! Pleasure to meet you, sweetheart, quite a pleasure!" He grabbed Charlie's hand, shook it, and pulled her in close to his face. He then let go.
"Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance!" He exclaimed," Why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!"
He laughed, somehow having a laughter from an invisible audience follow after.
"Soo.. many orphans.." He said, looking at Charlie walking further down the hall before..
"Stop.. right there!" yelled Vaggie, holding up her spear at his chest. He stared down at her as she cursed in spanish." I know your game, and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous, cheesy, talk-show, sh*tlord!" She growled. Alastor stared down at her with a wicked smile and glowing red eyes.

"Dear.." He chuckled, placing a finger on her spear to push it down.".. if I wanted to hurt anyone here.. I would have done so already...

The area around him distorted as his smile widened, and his eyes began to look like radio switches.
Charlie and Vaggie looked at him.
"No, I'm here because I want to help!" He said as the distortion disappeared.

Vaggie and Charlie look at each other."Say what now?" Charlie asks.
"Help!" Alastor laughed,"
Hello? Is this thing on?" He asked on his microphone cane.
Suddenly, the cane came to life.
"Well, I heard you loud and clear." It said before freezing up again.

Charlie and Vaggie stare at him.
"Um.. you want to help... with..?" Charlie trailed off as Vaggie looked at her.
Alastor them telaprted behind them from a shadow and appeared arms open, scaring them.
"This ridiculous thing you're trying to do. This hotel. " He said,  moving his back and forth to the hotel," I want to help you run it."
Charlie was confused."Buuuutt.... why?" She asked.
Alastor laughed, tilting his head." Why did anyone do anything? Sheer.. absolute boredom." He placed his hands on his cheeks then dragged them off his face as he continued talking.

"I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane. " He explained,  leaning on Vaggie's head.
"Lacking focus..." He pinched his thumb and pointed finger together, making the small amount sign.
He pushed Vaggie away.. into a whole bunch of unloaded boxes.

"I come to crave a new form of entertainment.. hahaha." He laughed.
Vaggie rubbed her head, walking to Charlie." Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment?" Charlie asked.
He laughed." It's the purest kind, my dear." He said,  making a determined smile before smiling." REALITY! True passion! He clenched his right hand into a fist, shaking it. He then turned around.
"After all,  the world is a stage.." He turned to face them again.
".. and a stage is a world of entertainment~" He tilted his head again, smiling darkly.

"So does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie asked, a hopeful smile forming on her face.
Alastor laughed.  He patted his hand in the air,"Of course not! That's wacky nonsense."
Charlie frowned.
"Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity.. no no no no, I don't think there's anything left that can save such loathsome sinners." He says, looking at Vaggie and Angel. They shrugged

You were looking at the paintings that were hung, still paying attention to the conversation.

"The chance given was the life they live before. The punishment is this!" He said, stretching his arms out.

"There is no undoing what is done." He said, eyes closed.
"So then.." Charlie began. His eyes shot open.
"Why do you want to help if you don't believe in my cause?" Charlie asked. Alastor smile widened, and a broken microphone noise rang for a second.
"Consider it an investment for ongoing  entertainment for myself." He replied, hugging Charlie close.
He twirled Charlie and then caught her while he continued talking,"I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment.."

Charlie frowned at hum.

"Only to repeatedly and tumble down into the fiery pits of failure~" He smiled, imagining it.
"Riiight." Charlie said, removing his hand from her shoulder.
Yes, indeed, I see big things coming your way.." Alastor said, pushing Charlie around the hotel.

"Uh, so what's the deal with smiles.ober there?" Angel asks. Vaggie looked shocked.
"Yeah, who is he?" You ask. Vaggie looked at you." None of you know who he is?" She asked. You two didn't reply.
"Angel, you've been here longer than me.." Angel shrugged." The Radio Demon.. one of the most powerful beings hell has ever seen?"
Angel groaned,"Eh, not big on pokitics." He said, leaning back on the couch with his arms crossed. You say down next to Vaggie as she groaned at Angel. She then began to tell the story of the radio demon.

Once she was done, you were afraid. Angel, on the other hand, laughed.
"He looks like a strawberry pimp."
Alastor summoned his cane as he talked with Charlie.
"Well.. I don't trust him!" Vaggie growled, crossing her arms.
"To be fair, do you trust any man?" asked Angel," Any men. Heh. Men."
Vaggie deapanned before getting up and grabbing Charlie's attention.

You sat next to Angel.
"Wow. So an overlord.. one of the most powerful ones, too.." You nervously mumble.
He heard you.
"Ah, you're fine." Angel said, holding his hands out and then setting them down.
"So... are you trying to get redeemed?" You ask.
"Nah, toots. I just need a place to stay." He replied.
You deadpan. Oh.

Just then, a breeze hit you both strongly, and a green light blinded you two.
Soon, it cut off.
"Nope! No deals, no hand-shaking.." Charlie said, as she began to think about what to say next.
"As princess of hell and heir to the throne.. I nearby order that help with this hotel.. for as long as you desire." She said.
Alastor hummed."Fair enough." He then made his cane disappear with a snap.
"Cool beans." Charlie said, holding up two thumbs.

You and Angel quickly shift away from him and sit down somewhere else as he walks past Vaggie, who looks down in worry. He then held her chin up."Smile, my dear! You're never fully dressed without one." He began to hum again, walking to Charlie as she had moved her spot.

You stared at the floor until you heard him walk to Angel.
"And what can you do, my effeminate fellow?" asked Alastor.
"I can suck your d*ck." He said with a smile.
Alastors face froze in a smile as you could hear the microphone feedback.
"Ha. No." He said, leaning back.
"Heh, your loss." Angel said.

He then moved to you.
He was about to speak when he noticed your form.. it was so..

Human..
You smile, sheepishly." H-hello. I'm Y/N." You say.
He stared at you, eyeing your form. It had been so long since he had seen a human.. it almost made him excited.

His smile widened as he grabbed your hand, pulling up and on your feet.
"What a pleasure! A human. How did you get here.. dear." He said, grinning as his eyes glowed red.

You quickly explain." Oh no, I'm not a human. I died. I just look this way." You say.
He eyes you..
A sinner who looks like a human.. exactly like a human. How crazy.. but how exciting.
To him, you were quite easy on the eyes. He forgot how much beauty human faces held.
He grabbed your chin,  and you grasped his hands. Usually, he hated being touched.. but he didn't mind it at the moment.
You stare at him as a blush growing on your face. Physical contact such as this made you blush."U-um.. need anything?" You ask.

He saw the blush, and a smirk appeared in his face.  He shook his head and let go.
He walked away into the center of the hallway. " Well, this just won't do." He said,  summoning his cane," I suppose I could cash in a few favors to liven things up."
He snapped his fingers, and the fireplace pushed out fire, and a small being fell from the chimney into the fire.
Alastor walked over and picked up the charred being. One eye opened on the being, and it looked at us. We all stared at it before..
Poof.
The soot was completely removed, and we could see the being.
It was a short girl with one eye, pale yellow skin with red circle blush at the corners of her mouth, red  short hair with a yellow steak in it, with a white shiry and pink- red skirt with a poodle silhouette and the yellow dots on it,  that reached just below her knees. She wore a dark maroon scarf covering her neck and had 3 bulley or stabbing wounds in her shirt.
"This little darling here is Nifty. " announced Alastor.  He dropped her, and she got back up." Hi, I'm Nifty." She said, waving."It's nice to meet you. " She said, looking at all of us." It's been a while since I made new friends."
"Why are you so women? She asked,  pointing at us back and forth.  She quickly picked up Charlie, yelling." Are there any men here?!" Vaggie drew her spear,  but then lowered it when Nifty set her down."I'm sorry, that's rude." She says, Oh man, this place is filthy. " She quickly began to clean." It really needs a ladies'touch, which is weird because you're all ladies, no offense. Oh my gosh, this is awful!" She exclaimed.  She then began cleaning some stuff up, saying, "Nope," repeatedly until she killed a big with a sewing needle. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

170K 6.9K 34
When his death took you from him, it was only fair for your death brought him back to you. Through life, through death, you would always be by each o...
2.5K 173 50
Oh no! Aqua unexpectedly died and her soul went to heaven, or not..? Finding herself in Hell, she has no idea what to do. Until she found herself at...
192K 1.5K 17
Hazbin hotel does NOT belong to me!
32.5K 473 32
bruh, Come join me in the hazbin hotel request open. you can pretty much request whatever, but if I'm uncomfortable I'll tell you, but I might still...