The Saviours of Elements

Autorstwa czllys

A book dedicated to my friends. (Some ideas from @drgapult haha) Więcej

Index and Informations.
The Lady Fountain.
The Caves of Elements.
Garden of Grace.
It's just the beginning.
Are you Ready?
Are you Ready? (Part Two)
Travelling to the Serpent's Keyhole.
The Reality.
The Terrifying War.

Golorn House.

17 0 0
Autorstwa czllys

It was 7am, everyone was gathering at the Golorn House.

"Hey, morning!" said Chloe.

"Morning, I went for a run around the school just now." said Mae.

"Morning, third person to arrive." said Aeden.

"Oh my goodness! The birds here are so cute!" said Cristen.

"I haven't even finished my apple juice yet.." said Jordan.

"Archery, seems nice." said Jayden

"Why am I always the last person to arrive?.." said Given.

TRAINING TIME

"Alright it's training time, now I want you all to get a bow and arrow and shoot the target." said Grace while pointing at a target board.

Jordan was the first one to take an arrow.

"Here, so you go lik-" said Grace when she was explaining to Jordan on how to shoot but she was quickly interrupted by him.

"It's fine, I've got this." said Jordan.

He took a deep breath and pulled the bow's drawstring while aiming for the bullseye. The arrow flew to the bullseye with speed, then he put his arm down.

"Easy." said Jordan, while feeling confident.

"Dang he's good, I didn't knew that he knows how to use a bow and arrow?.." said Shalviya.

"Yea what do you expect? It's one of his hobbies." said Jayden.

"Next." said Grace while crossing her arms.

Grace teached every single one of them, expect for the ones that had experienced it before. Everyone was training really hard, only a few that played archery before really said it was a piece of a cake. After an hour, they were done with their training.

Given sat down and drank some water.

"That wasn't fun, but also kinda fun." said Given.

"I do not understand what you are talking about." said Mae while wiping her hands with a towel.

"Alright everybody did a really good job, after this break, we will go to the Rusard's ground together. Well, it's time for you all to tame a creature, not a pet but animal to fight with you during any wars." said Grace.

"I'm definitely picking a dragon." said Mae.

"Alright sure, but does the dragon pick you first?" said Jordan.

"Anyways, let's head to the Rusard's ground now." said Grace.

AT THE RUSARD'S GROUND.

They all followed Grace to the Rusard's ground. It was filled with different types of creatures. There was Dragons, Basilisks, Chimaera, Phoenixes, Golems, Griffins, Hippogriffs, Hydras and many more. Some creatures were already interested in finding a master.
There was 8 circles carved on the concrete ground in the middle of the forest too.

"Alright, there's 8 circles perfectly for you all that were carved on the ground. Now I want you to find a circle and stand on it and then wait for a creature to come to you. If they bow to you, you bow back and pet them. Bowing is a polite way to greet each other." said Grace.

Soon after each and one of them stood on top of a circle that was carved on the ground, some creatures started to come out from the trees and forests.

A pair of wolf dogs with a red coloured flower pattern on their forehead, one black and one white came up to Jayden and bowed to him. He then soon after bowed back and the taming mission was successful in a second.

"You guys are so cute." said Jayden while petting the wolf dogs.

Then a Storm Dragon came up to Mae, it was a white dragon covered with some blue spikes, it had incredible speed and strength too. The Storm Dragon bowed to Mae and Mae bowed back.

"We are going to make a good team together, trust me." said Mae white placing her hand on top of its nose.

a Arcanine came up to Aeden, scanning him from head to toes. It had fluffy furs and there was a fire burn mark around his neck, it symbolised Fire, the Arcanine bowed to Aeden and he bowed back.

"Please don't kill me with your powers.." said Aeden while picking it up.

A Dragon came up to Given, it was a black dragon. The Dragon bowed to Given and he bowed back too.

"You look so cool but also so scary.." said Given while stepping a few steps back from his dragon.

A White Tiger with blue eyes and a pair of wings, defined as the god of war and killing in ancient mythology came up to Jordan and scanned his body from head to toes. It bowed down and he bowed back too.

"Aww you're so cute." said Jordan while letting its head.

Then an Ice Phoenix came up to Chloe, incredibly cold and icy in color covered with some gold feathers. Soon the Ice Phoenix bowed to Chloe and she bowed back.

"Mmm, you seem nice." said Chloe.

A Kitsune, scanned Cristen head to toes from afar. Then the Kitsune teleported infront of her, accidentally scaring her. The Kitsune was covered in orange fur and it had a flower pattern on its forehead. It bowed to Cristen and Cristen bowed back too.

"HEHE! you're so cute!" said Cristen while picking it up and hugging it.

A Skimwing flew infront of Shalviya. A living creature that can live on land and water. Its speed and wings are incredible too. Without hesitation, the Skimwing bowed down to Shalviya and she bowed back too.

"You look kinda creepy.." said Shalviya.

Everyone was excited to work with a creature together. Grace was looking at the group of friends, smiling.

"Alright, didn't expect you all to tame a creature that fast.. anyways, I see some that has a dragon, you can ride on it in war and you're forced to put your creatures into the Lumar Cabin. Jordan, Aeden, Shalviya, Cristen and Chloe can do the same too, you can either ride on it or don't. The same as them too, you're forced to put your creatures into the Lumar Cabin. Unfortunately, Jayden's creatures can't be ridden on because it's quite small but those creatures really great partners to work with. And you can bring it back to your dorm but just don't make a mess. Is everybody clear?" said Grace while walking back and forth.

Everyone nodded. Then Grace assigned Jayden to go back to his dorm. Grace handed him leashes and collars too.

"Okay Jayden, I will give you some leashes and collars, don't make them get lost or else you're not getting another creature again. Do your research on how to take care of them, feed them and train them too. Alright put their collar on and go back to your dorm." said Grace.

"Alright for you all who has a bigger creature or partner, come with me. Don't worry, your partners won't run away since these are mythical creatures." said Grace.

"Yay! I literally can't wait to work with a dragon!" said Given.

"Yea says the scaredy-cat." said Mae.

They all walked off with their new partners to the Lumar Cabin where students put their creatures.

AT THE LUMAR CABIN

When they arrived, the facility was huge, it was like a kingdom of creatures.

"That's crazy.." said Aeden.

Grace opened the door, revealing big cages with different creatures inside.

"Alright come with me, your cabin is at the back, it's more nicer not like these." said Grace.

Everyone followed her to the back of the facility. When she opened the door, it was like a palace for creatures.
There was actually like a real cabin for the creatures, each and one of them already had the master's name carved on.

"So, your creatures need to be put inside here. You can come and visit it at anytime you want, now these creatures, they obey your words and commands really well. Now Mae, try commanding your dragon go inside of  its cabin." said Grace.

"Uhh.. Can you go inside?.." said Mae while feeling a bit awkward.

Immediately, the dragon went inside the cabin and laid down. Everyone was shocked.

"Alright tell your creatures to go to their cabins." said Grace.

Everyone in the room commanded their creature to go inside of its cabin. Then Grace assigned them go back to their dorm and do some researching about their creatures. The work was finished. Day 1 of training the chosen ones was finished.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

168K 10.5K 47
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
195K 7.7K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚