❝Jinxed by a Crazy love ❞ ||...

By JudithBoaz

❝𝕴𝖙 π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–’π–˜ 𝖙𝖔 π–‡π–Š π–‰π–—π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–“ π–†π–œπ–†π–ž π–‡π–ž π–’π–†π–Œπ–Žπ–ˆ... 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–‘π–†π–™π–Šπ–— π–žπ–”π–š π–—π–Šπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Š οΏ½... More

Intro, Cast, Warnings and some unwanted stuff
π™Ώπš•πšŠπš’πš•πš’πšœπš
Chapter 1 : The Idiotic meet-cute a.k.a Prologue (edited)
Chapter 2: Love made her crazy
Chapter 3: The unexpected Yule-Ball proposal
Chapter 4: Mismatched and Complicated
Chapter 5: All just for you
Chapter 6: The new potions professor
Chapter 7: Reveal of the truth (aka Yule ball)
Chapter 8: Ten Questions
Chapter 9: Wishes come true
Chapter 10: Surprisingly Surprise
Chapter 11: Memories bring back her
Chapter 12: Marry her anyway
Chapter 13: Jealous Harry
Chapter 14: Memories and Albums
Chapter 15: Sirius weds Ophelia
Chapter 18: Detention with Dolores
Chapter 16: The Toad Woman
Chapter 17: The worst D.A.D.A class ever
Chapter 19: A Letter from Sirius
Chapter 20 : Will he fall for her...
Chapter 21 : The Soulmate theory
Chapter 22: Desperately Separated
Chapter 23 : The Siblings duel
Chapter 24 : A hope in darkness
Chapter 25: Colin's best work in his whole life
Chapter 26 : Revive the memory and restore the love
Chapter 27: A bit jinxed and torn apart
Chapter 28: Good girl, Bad blood
Chapter 29: Giant in the Forbidden Forest
Chapter 30: The department of mysteries
Chapter 31: Here ends another year
Chapter 32: Rigel's feelings
Chapter 33 : Hermione has a plan
Chapter 34: Another chance for Y/n and Harry
Chapter 36: She got the Power!
Chapter 37: Sorting the truth somehow
Chapter 38: How to fool the Dark Lord himself
Chapter 39: Can we expect a reunion?
Chapter 40: Falling in love again
Chapter 41: Burning letters and New nicknames
Chapter 42: Kids, don't try this at anyone, even your worst, sworn enemy
Chapter 43: Winning for Harry and Winning Harry
Chapter 44: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw OR Malfoy vs Chang
Chapter 45: Just for you--nope, for us
Chapter 46: He will Fall into hell for her
Chapter 47: Bill and Fleur tie the knot!
Chapter 48: What is happening in our lives?
Chapter 49: Hogwarts is a living hell
Chapter 50: The Tale of the two Baits--wait, what?
Chapter 51: Would you feel happy if your fiance likes another girl?
Chapter 52: A chapter of recollection and torture
Chapter 55: Ophelia's Secret
Chapter 53: To save our girls!
Chapter 54: To Teddy Remus Lupin
Chapter 56: Time to go!
Chapter 57: The Ravenclaw's Diadem
Chapter 58: Battle of Hogwarts (Part 1)
Chapter 59: Battle of Hogwarts (Part 2)
Chapter 60: Battle of Hogwarts (Part 3)
Chapter 61: Big Day for Y/n and Harry
Epilogue
All the Jinxes and Drama ends here!

Chapter 35: The disastrous first Hogsmeade trip

34 4 1
By JudithBoaz

                          𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ::

                        𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝙸𝚟𝚢 𝙸𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎

                     >>𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚠, 𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

                                ------------

Harry and Y/n had parted their ways. Or it seemed so.

::Y/n's pov::

I seriously can't avoid this shit about him. Wherever I go, I feel him. Like he exists somewhere around me. 

I had to brush away my thoughts every few minutes, and listen to McGonagall yelling about a four foot long assignment due next week, which is on Monday and today was Friday.

So, no first Hogsmade trip tomorrow, huh?, My thoughts teased me. 

I'm definitely going tomorrow... I'll finish the assignment tonight.... or the night before the due day, why the hell do you care!?, I protested.

'Have you understood?', McGonagall asked us, the third year idiots.

'Yes Professor', we chorused. No Professor, I said inwardly. So did everyone in this room....or at least this dumb ass beside me.

'Very well, I expect everyone of you to submit it on the day, or else', she paused for suspense. 'I'm afraid that I will be reducing your grades in the next test'

Hell no! This Y/n here is not the type of girl who is reckless when it comes to studies. She is definitely going to submit it and ace the test later. With an 'O'

'You're planning to complete that as soon as you get to your dorm, aren't you?', Ivy hissed in my ear. 

'Yes of course, you dumbo', I said grinning. She was a Ravenclaw and she would really finish it easily without discomfort. As for a Gryffindor, not so.

'I'm not dumbo, I'm Ivy Idony Fontaine', she said and tucked her blonde hair behind her ears. 

'Okay', I giggled. The bell rang and we all went out of the classroom, I had no class after that. So I waved good bye to Ivy and went to The Den.  Kidding, Gryffindor tower.

I got to work immediately in the common room, my favorite spot to complete that Essay thing. I pulled out the Transfiguration book, Parchment, ink and quill. 

I wrote my name and waited to recall what Professor McGonagall told us to do. Just then the common room door flew furiously and Ginny stormed in. I didn't get why she had to be so mad. 

'Hey Gin, wassup?', I managed to ask her. 

'Hey Y/n', she said and dropped herself beside me, trying to hide the anger boiling inside her. 'Nothing... just getting ready to murder someone'

'Who? Rigel?', I asked her playfully. But her answer shocked me. 

'Yes... That dumb bitch doesn't even understand---', she cut herself off. 'Never mind'

'Gin, I'm his sister', okay. cousin. 'I know how he will react and how he will reply. Every time'

'Nothing', she said. 'I was trying to convey him how I feel about him, but he doesn't even get it!'

'Oh', I took time to process. 'You were asking him out...', I translated.

'Indirectly', she confirmed. I could find her cheeks heat a bit.

'Rigel's a bit dumb', I agreed. 'But, you will never know how much--'

'Do you know how much I love him?', She started to tear up. 'On a scale of one to ten, I love him to infinity!... He doesn't get it!'

'But--'

'I know, he sees me like a friend... I'm getting friend zoned!'

'No!'

'Yes. But the way I look at him is different',she wiped her tears. 'His eyes, Like the blue sea into which you can drown into. His hair, as soft as a teddy bear, I wish to cuddle forever--'

'Woah! Wait, wait..', I shut her up. 'Rigel and I had a... discussion earlier'

'Really!? don't say it's about me'

'About you, yes', I said. 'And he said those exact things you were telling me right now. Gin, He is head over heels for you, like... He could risk himself for you'

She looked awestruck. Like swallowing a lifeless dried slug. I shook her a bit, 'Hey, I'm serious !'

'Oh...So, how do we get together?', she asked me, if had an idea.

'Talk to him, tell him straight forward that you like him, you both get to know each other well, Compromise, and tada! Kiss!'

'Like that is so easy?', she raised an eyebrow at me. 

'Yeah, that's how--', I trailed that sentence away, because, the next few words were Harry and I got together. 'Forget that'

'Hmm... A bad idea probably', she said. 'But I think Bad ideas work out on Rigel'

'Yeah', I managed a smile. 'He likes you and only you, I can confirm that'

'Okay, thanks, Y/n! you're the best!', he planted a kiss on my forehead and went up to the dormitory.  

I zoned out. 

...............

Hogsmade wasn't what you've been expecting for days. It was something you cannot express with words.

'Wow', Ivy managed to say beside me. 'I've been waiting for this my whole f-ing life'

'Why is that censored?', I said raising an eyebrow at her.

'I'm not old enough to swear', She said pulling her coat over her shoulder. 

'Should I remember again, that we're late?', I asked her, rolling my eyes in disbelief.

'I know girlie! chill!', Ivy smiled. 'Where are we going first?'

'The Honeydukes?', I suggested.

'The Zonko's!', Ivy punched the air and walked towards the Zonko's shop. My eyes rolled again and followed behind.

....

We... I mean, Ivy, returned from the Zonko's with a bag full of prank stuff, like prank-quills, trick wands and stink pellets. 'Honestly, Filch is taking everything away'

She scoffed, 'I'm not a dumb Gryffindor like you, I'm a brainy Ravenclaw'

'Alright', I said. 'What will you do?'

'Disillusionment charm of course!', she said. The dumbest idea ever.

'Okay... you'll tell me later if that idea works, and if  it does, I'll use that next time', I nodded at her.

'Where are we heading next?', she asked looking away, 'What the hell is happening there?!', she pointed out.

'Yay! you just swore!', I noted.

'Oh gods! Look there you daft dimbo', she turned my head. 

'Oh-my-God!'

 Six feet above the ground, a girl let out a terrible scream. Her eyes flew open but whatever she could see, or whatever she was feeling. She screamed and screamed. Another girl, probably her friend, started to scream too and seized her ankles, trying to tug her back to the ground. 

He, Ron and Hermione were there. 

Wherever there's trouble there will be this trio, I thought. My eyes widened as soon as I recognized who the possessed girl was.

'Gods!', she corrected. 

'Not now, Ivy! That's Katie Bell!', I said to her. 'And why is she flying five feet from the ground?'

'Zeus knows!', she seized my hand and we ran there.

But, someone seized my other hand which was free. 'Who's that!?', I managed to ask but something covered my eyes. 'Hey! Leave me--' 

'Silencio, girl!', "that" someone snarled at me. I only managed muffled tries of escaping his hold. But nothing helped.

'Hey! You're not touching my friend! I have a blue plastic hairbrush!', she's the kind of Girl-Who-never-goes-out-of-jokes-even-when-someone-kidnaps-her-best-friend.

I heard "that same" someone saying, 'Obliviate', but not at me, because I clearly remember everything. 

Oh no...not Ivy!

----------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 124 28
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
82K 1.6K 44
guys ik this is cringy 2020 was a trying time {Completed} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in t...
172K 8K 28
Famous Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, the Hero of the Wizarding World, is confronted with a problem. Draco Malfoy has been obliviated on his watch...
19 1 10
'He hated that girl so much for causing his change of emotions, and he hated her even more because he just could not hate her at all.' A slow burn st...