Chapter 30: The department of mysteries

Death Eaters charging on kids. Y/n thought it was really unfair. 

But help had already arrived. Sirius, Remus, Moody, Tonks, Kingsley were now dueling. Guess the worst thing. Ophelia had arrived too, with her baby bump. Y/n thought she was so stupid to come there to the department of mysteries.

Y/n didn't know what that Prophecy was, but it is a crystal ball, with fog inside. If it was for her, she would've thrown it in the ground and broke it. Because she thought it was useless, and the ridiculous thing was, The great Dark Lord himself was searching for that ball. 

'Protego ', She said at a spell which flew towards her. She wasn't much attacked, because the death Eaters knew she is a Malfoy. 'Ophelia, you had to be in your home!'

'How? Leave Harry in trouble and stay at home? Expelliarmus!', She said.

'But--'

'Shh! I'm alright! Baby's alright. Don't worry Y/n', Ophelia assured her. The confidence in her blue eyes was so high. She wholly believed in Sirius. Y/n teleported her eyes to look at Harry, not out of care though.

Only one couple were still battling, apparently unaware of the new arrival. Sirius ducked Bellatrix's jet of red light and laughed at her. 

'Come on, you can do better than that!' he yelled, his voice echoed.

She aimed her wand at Sirius, again, now that he wasn't looking at her. A jet of the red light hit him. 

Or that is what Y/n saw.

It didn't hit him. He dodged in time. Ophelia almost died within herself in a second or later, her face was pale and nervous. She could spill all her wrath by killing Bellatrix. But she spared her this time. 

Y/n hated the fact that Bellatrix and herself were closely related. Her mother's sister after all. She shifted her gaze to Ophelia, if she was alright now. But, that is something worse. 

She sat down on her knees, searching for air. There might be something happening inside her. Maybe the baby was due?, Y/n thought.

Of course, Y/n's guesses were mostly right and never wrong. She needs to go to St. Mungo's as soon as possible or else, it might be dangerous for both, the baby and her.

'Ophie, Is it paining?', Sirius knelt beside her.

'Of course, Sirius! what else did you think!?', she managed a smirk, in that pain too, which is something interesting.

'Let's get you to St. Mungo's--'

'Incarcerous!', yelled Bellatrix. 'Oh oh, not so soon my dear'

'Hey! Let us go!', Sirius winced, 'I'll come back to duel you'

'You thought I was a fool, perhaps?', she laughed like she was insane. Of course she is insane!, says Y/n. 'Never', that echoed through that room.

She didn't know which courage ushered her to step forward and point her wand to her own Aunt.

'Leave them', were the only two words, she spoke to her after a very long time. 

'Oh! Look who's here! Little niece!', she walked up to Y/n, who was much shorter. 'You thought, you could duel your aunt, with you little piece of wood, did you?', her voice was covered in sweetness, her right hand at Y/n's chin.

'Oh, yes', she said. 'I can duel you--'

'Y/n, don't!', Sirius warned.

'Let her speak, she hasn't seen her beloved aunt in years!', Bellatrix dramatically placed a hand at her heart. 'Tell me dear '