SHINACHIKU Naruto's Next Gene...

By DiveshMundhe

ShinaChiku is NaruSaku Son . Shinachiku Naruto's next generation . This story is of Shinachiku's Life How he... More

Episode 2 Sakura's Mistake
Episode 3 Team Sai
Episode 4 .A Bad Dream
Dinner with Uzumaki's
Episode 5 Invention of New Eyejutsu
Episode 6 Invention of NewEyejutsu Part 2
Similarities in Free Fire Comics
Sorry!
Episode 7 Anzu Leaves Village
Episode 8 Anzu Leaves Village Part 2
Anzu Leaves Part 3
Episode 9 ShinaChiku vs Anzu
Thanks for 200 views
Episode 10 ShinaChiku's Seal losed
Mother's Day
Episode 11 Anzu Back to The Village
Episode 12 A Important Decision
Important Note For Fans
Episode 13 Meeting To Minato
Thanks for 300 Views
Episode 14 Meeting to Minato
Official Release Of Shinachiku Multiverse
Shinachiku Multiverse is out Now
Episode 15 Mission of Babysit
Episode 16 Finding the secret document

Episode 1

98 2 0
By DiveshMundhe

It's Morning in Konoha

Naruto and Sakura have now 3 kids and Sasuke and Hinata have 2 kids . Shikamaru and Temari have 1 son name shikadai .

Shinachiku was sleeping on his bed he was in deep sleep . "It's 9 am mom " hanami argued towards sakura . "You are right hanami " Sakura went towards stairs but she stop suddenly . A little red hair 5 years kid was coming towards her . " You awake arashi-chan " sakura said while tooking him in her arms . " Hey chiku wake up now " sakura was offended on shina because she was sentimented for him . Shinachiku was in deep sleep so can't signs . She came upstairs and removed the blanket of shina. " Now wake up shinachiku "

Shinachiku quicked woked up and he was afraid . " I am sorry mom " he said and he went while running in bathroom . He was already late for his work . He came after 20 minutes . Naruto ,hanami and arashi was sitting on table for eating the breakfast. Shinachiku came and he looked at the clock "oh! No i am late " he shouted he took his bread and he went towards window .

Sakura scolded " Chiku baka ! You again went from window you don't have any manners baka " . " I am sorry mom " Shina said . Shinachiku was running towards his team . He reached at the point . He saw his teammates shikadai ( shikatema son ) and Hoshi ( sasuhina daughter ). "Hey guys how are you " shina asked to his teammates . " You are always like flippant shina " shikadai said . Shinachiku looks down nervously . " You should control your mouth shikadai" hoshi said to shikadai . " I am sorry shina bro " shikadai said . " It's ok shikadai " . "Hello everyone you came too early guys " Lee said to everyone . Lee was the captain of Team 7 Lee's team . " Sensei today we have another mission right " hoshi said to Lee . " Yes hoshi now move guys " . They all went towards gate . " Hey shinachiku-kun should we go together ? " Hoshi asks to shina . " Did you say something to me hoshi " shina asks . " You baka chiku " hoshi said . They all was moving towards to the mission but one jonin came ran towards them . " Lee sir come with me please " Lee and all his students went with that jonin. It was very horrible picture of the park of kids in village ." Call our hokage " one stranger jonin said . " I am already here " naruto told . Naruto use his jutsu. " Water style water throwing justu " the fire was now become less effective . "Who did this " Lee asked . " Your mission was cancelled lee i am sending you alone on another mission " naruto said . "Then what about us dad ? " Shina asked . " I am giving you another mission shina " .

At hokage mansion

" Shina i am sending you at security of hospital of our village " naruto told to shina. "Ok dad i understand " shina starts going but naruto stopped him ." Hey listen fully son! Some militant ninjas was trying to attack on hospital so you have to protect our village hospital . I sent some teams to the different hospitals you should keep some more ninja tools ok " . "Ok dad " shina went . Hoshi was sent to east side hospital and shikadai was sent to protect the school near mansion .

Shina went to hospital . He saw some black masked shinobi's near hospital he was alone he took his tools and he attacked on them . The shinobi's was startled by his attacked . Shina catched them alone . But one of them was attacked on shina's hand . He's hand was bleeding . Sakura came she call some jonins . She looked at her son she feel proud but she suddenly saw his hands was bleeding she took him and she heal him . " Why you do this mom " shina asked . " You are my son shina i love you cause I am your momma " she cuddled him .

End of Episode 1 hope you liked it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.7K 14
(Y/N) was the type to keep to herself. As everyone around her playing around in the fields or talked, she either read or did homework. One boy just d...
25.2K 511 12
--completed-- An Inumaki Toge x reader. Disclaimer: None of the characters (besides y/n) are owned by me. Y/n Fushiguro is your average teenage girl...
53.4K 418 11
(Remastered) Lincoln Loud, the only boy in his family, is always getting teased by his sisters. He really hates them. One day, he gets so ticked off...
120K 4.8K 16
I'm gay for you. Your dating a girl. Perfect recipe for a upset me cake, i shall name it Jisungs non-existent love life cake. ...