Episode 5 Invention of New Eyejutsu

At night shina was in question that uchiha clan have sharingan and hyuga clan have byakugan. Why does uzumaki clan don't have any type of special eyejutsu . He was thinking and a sound came from his body " you want to make an eyejutsu ?" the beast told . Shina was astounded how a beast can hear me . " Hey would you help me to making an eyejutsu ?" Shina asked . "Why not i will give you my energy and chakra " the beast said . Shina went to sleep . Next morning sakura was waiting for naruto because she was going to a checkup of shinobis of security force . Naruto and Sakura went while here hoshi came and called shinachiku . "Chiku come down " hoshi said . Shina came and said " sorry i am busy now " shina ran in house . Hoshi went to meet her father . " You here hoshi ? " Sasuke told . "Dad shina is not today with me so I thought that .. i should learn a new justu from you may i ?" that little girl asked . Sasuke smiled and he signs . "Today I will teach you a new jutsu but show me your chidori i want to see your progress " sasuke said . While at Uzumaki house shina was trying to invent a new eye jutsu. "Ok now shina i will give you my power " dragoon tail said . "Ok but I want to invent it on a big empty ground this is little bit span " shina said .

Shina went to the ground . "Ok now ." The beast said . " Shina show me your Chakra's nature " . Shina took a paper and focus on his chakra . The paper was broked . "Nice you have wind type of chakra so my chakra is made up of from 5 elements i am giving you my some chakra it will be adequate for you " dragoon tails said . After that ." Shina so what type of eyejutsu you want to invent ?" The beast asked . " uchiha clan have sharingan and hyuga clan have byakugan but I want to invent an eyejutsu which is stronger than this two " . "Ok Now ! So let's do it ". They made . " Shina what would you keep it's name ?" the beast asked him . " Its LEAFENGAN! " Shina said . "What ?what is mean " . Dragoon tails asked . " It's meaning is a hidden leaf villagers can use it but the another leafengan not this " shina said . "You mean you want to make more leafengan ?" . "Yes " shina said .

End of Part 1 of episode 5

End of Part 1 of episode 5 . Part 2 soon.