Episode 2 Sakura's Mistake

Sakura and ShinaChiku was coming towards home. "Mom what will you cook today ?" Shina asked to sakura " today I will cook your dad's favourite ramen " sakura answered to her 8 years son . Shinachiku and sakura came at home . Naruto came with hanami and arashi. Sakura always took arashi with her but today she kept him on ino's home . Hanami was in academy . Shina was playing with arashi and hanami was in kitchen with her mom. Naruto went to bathing . Shina was watching tv with arashi but he was bored so arashi went upstairs he took shina's favourite toy and he broked it . Shina heared that sound he ran towards in room and he saw that his toy was broken. "Oh no arashi chan why you broke my toy get out now from my room " arashi ran downstairs while crying . Sakura cuddled him she asked him what was happened . Arashi told her what was happened. She went to shina's room  " chiku why you scold on arashi " scolded on shina . ShinaChiku explained her . " I know all thing but you have to understand him he is your little brother " shina depreesly sat on his bed he closed his room's door . He fall to sleep. " Hey kid you are looking nervous what happened ?" The tail which was sealed in shina asked him . " Who who are you stranger beast and why you are asking me this " . Dragoon tails replied " I am here for you . You want to feel my power ?  i am so powerful after 9 tails " . Shina signs .Naruto went upstairs to call shina for dinner . Naruto was devastated by looking towards shina. " Oh no ! That energy no god I have to fit tight to that seal again " naruto fit that seal . ShinaChiku woke up . "Dad who was that I saw nightmare in that .."  shina told  "I know son ... " Naruto replied . "What! what you know dad ?" Shina asked . "Nothing shina let's go downstairs " . Shina and Naruto went downstairs . Shina sat to eat dinner . Arashi was looking at him and he was teasing him from movement of lips . After eating the dinner shina went to the room . Sakura saw him . After her work she went to his room . She saw shina was crying she move towards him but shina saw her he immediately came and closed the door . "Open the door shina - shina open the door " she was knocking the door . Tears was coming from her cheeks .  Shina opened the door he saw his mom was crying . "Why you do with me mom why you always fail to understand me ..... " Sakura cuddled his son . " I am sorry shina because of me you was hurt i am sorry please forgive me my son " . Shina broke the hug and he told " i don't have a right to forgive you momma but promise me you will never do that again " shina told . " I promise you son " . Plaintive shina become glad .

Next day

Shina went to uchiha compound . He was went to call hoshi. He rangs the house bell . Hinata came and she opens the door . "Oh! shinachiku come in " . Shina came but he stops because hoshi was coming towards him .

They both went to the park

They both went to the park . Shikadai was waiting for them. " Shina gave us treat today " shikadai told . "Yes " shina answered . Shina got a little flashback looking towards hoshi .

 Shina got a little flashback looking towards hoshi

Inner shinachiku

" I can't believe myself that this is this hoshi who was looking danger that day . "
They all went what will happen after that day we will see in next episode soon .