Guilty | Woosan 18+

By BlackYeolie

Did you ever fuck your boyfriend's cousin in the snow? πŸ”ž WOOYOUNG X SAN ⚠️ major smut warning ⚠️ ----- No... More

πŸ”ž prologue πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž recommended songs πŸ”ž
1πŸ”ž
2πŸ”ž
3πŸ”ž
4πŸ”ž
5πŸ”ž
6πŸ”ž
7πŸ”ž
8πŸ”ž!
9πŸ”ž
10πŸ”ž
11πŸ”ž
12πŸ”ž
13πŸ”ž
14πŸ”ž
15 πŸ”ž
16 πŸ”ž
17 πŸ”ž
18. πŸ”ž
19. πŸ”ž
20. πŸ”ž
21 πŸ”ž
22 πŸ”ž
23 πŸ”ž
24 πŸ”ž
25 πŸ”ž
26 πŸ”ž
28 πŸ”ž

27 πŸ”ž

2.3K 119 109
By BlackYeolie

W o o y o u n g.
The sound of the massive amount of snow crashing down from the roof to the ground right after I had closed the door with a loud noise filled the room. The entire room suddenly got dark, only a few pieces of sunlight were now able to enlighten the room.

The door and the two big windows were now unable to open because of the large amounts of snow that were in front of them. My mouth stood widely open. Did I just trap myself in this hut? Was San even in here?

"Wooyoung? Are you okay?" I heard a worried deep voice say. A body suddenly rushed over to me and cupped my face with his large hands that felt warm on my cold skin. Before I could even examine his beautiful well structured face, I was hit by the intense smell of his woody expensive perfume.

His presence made me feel dizzy. I couldn't answer his question and simply looked up into his eyes. I felt sorry for simply crashing into his room and now even trapping us in the hut. I was overwhelmed and also confused because San acted like he didn't even remember our conversation from last night. He was simply worried.

"I-I am..I am sorry did I just trap us in here? I simply wanted to get you because your aunt was worried about you staying in here" I whispered and looked down for a second. San slowly let his hands slide down again. My cheeks immediately felt cold, wanting to be touched again.

San looked at the door and the windows in order to examine it. He took a deep breath and took a step back, obviously kind of uncomfortable. "Yeah, looks like that. What a nightmare" he only whispered the last words but I heard them. And they hit me like a sharp knife.

What a nightmare, he had said. Wow. I knew that he probably didn't like me as much anymore but calling this situation with me a nightmare felt like a thousand spiders would walk over my body. I shook my head. "Sure" I mumbled and leaned against the wall feeling the urge to leave this hut immediately.

San chuckled. "It's a nightmare because if you don't want me to touch you, we'll gonna have a problem" San suddenly stated as he stared me down with his siren like eyes. I took a sharp breath. He looked stunning. How he loosely stood there, only wearing a tight black shirt and some grey sweatpants that revealed a lot but not enough of his big length

His hair was slicked back but one black strain always moved forward making it look effortlessly undone. "Who says I don't want you to touch me?" I whispered and stared right into his eyes. I felt that he wanted to chuckle, and he did. He did chuckle when he heard my words.

"You sounded so determined yesterday and thus I had to move here because if you're close to me, I'm afraid I can't hold back. And now that I see you, I know that I can't hold back." San said with a dark tone. He was so magnetic, how he locked his eyes with mine and put his palms in his pants.

His words felt like a dream to me.

"Maybe I sounded determined yesterday but..you were right. I will always run back into your arms again, San. That's also the reason I am here right now. Not because I wanted to help your aunt, it's because I cannot stay away from you" I whispered the last words. San slowly got closer whilst I expressed my feelings

"Was I?" he whispered into my ear. I had to close my eyes in order to not drown into his little touch. I wasn't able to answer and just listened to his voice that remained in my head for a few seconds. Not only my heart jumped but also my body seemed to heat up from the little touch we shared.

"The storm is very bad, Wooyoung. Only more snow will lay in front of the house. I don't think we will be able to get out of here until tomorrow" he suddenly said and showed me a little nice smile that made me assume that he didn't think us being trapped in here was too bad. I had to smile too and mocked him by saying "what a nightmare" picking up his line from earlier, which made him laugh.

I was happy that San and I were actually on good terms. I didn't want us to stop what we were doing. It wasn't even close to what I wanted. I simply got afraid yesterday. But now, who could walk in on us? No one.

"May I kiss you?" San suddenly whispered into my ear getting closer and closer. I took a sharp breath and bit my lip. I knew that I didn't even want to answer his question. I simply wanted to make him feel what I felt.

I therefore leaned over and pressed my lips on his butter soft ones. It felt like a firework exploded above us. The sparkles seemed to fly again. Our lips moved and moved and his arms laid around my waist now, pulling me even closer to him.

San truly was the best kisser in the world. He was passionate and loving, but not too fast, just right. Intensive, toe curling, fucking amazing. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when San's hand suddenly went down to somehow grab my butt a bit. I took a sharp breath. Oh my god.

San suddenly realized what he did and carefully ended our kiss in order to look at me and examine my features. Maybe he wanted to see if I was fine with what he just did. I smiled at him, shyly since we just shared a very passionate kiss.

"You're beautiful" He whispered against my lips. I tried to not get weak legs and knees but I couldn't help it. I felt like fainting but I still kept my thoughts together and whispered back a little "thank you" too shy to say more.

We stood there. Staring at each other's features, admiring them. The sparkles in his eyes seemed to tell me the truth. He was actually interested in me. San, Choi San, was actually interested in me, why ever. I didn't want to ask myself why this man liked me. I didn't want to overthink again.

My heart skipped a beat here and then and reminded me of the fact that I was unconditionally and uncontrollably in love with the man in front of me. And even though I was taken, there was no space to think of anyone else except for him.

Right when our eyes met again, I started to asked myself what a life with San could possibly look like. Here on vacation, in this city, we were close and similar. But once we would go back to our daily lives, there wouldn't be too many similarities anymore.

San, a CEO and businessman with a strict and well thought out schedule. A man who didn't have much time besides the fact that he was a workaholic.

And then me, a college student that had to fight for his good grades, studying a lot and somehow still failing sometimes. Someone who partied a lot even though I wanted something else much more than the taste of alcohol on my tongue.

"Do you think I could possibly fit into your life?" I whispered. It almost slipped out of my mouth since I was overthinking again. I need to know, San. Are you convinced that we could possibly work this out?

I remembered all my friend telling me stories of their holiday lovers. Somehow everyone seemed to find themselves head over heels for a person they met on vacation. Summer lovers. Maybe we were winter lovers.

San's eyes had changed. His jaw was clenched and the sparkle in his eyes faded turning into a dark glance. "I won't lie to you, Wooyoung. I am not an easy man. I have my— issues with dating, especially now that I met you. There are a few things I would need from you" he answered in a cold manner.

His sudden change of tone and voice made me feel cold for a second. It felt like I was thrown into the white snow by him. I surely wasn't prepared for such an answer. San was a dominant man and I could only imagine what kinds of needs he had, but was I able to handle what he needed?

A/N: late update I know!! But I am currently still working on my newest project if you remember hehe
I don't know when I will drop my new enemies to lovers ff (woosan) maybe next week ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 495 25
The Elemental brothers tried out a VR game that the twins bought. They thought they could control when they play like log in and out, but that was de...
388K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
7.3K 325 54
Some people believe in reincarnation, others don't. But past lives are real, as this group of teens in the 21st century will soon find out. For they...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...