Uns Ki Mohabbat : Heartstrings

By fictionalwriter13

As I listened to her, I realized she loved talking to herself about me. The way she insulted me, no one had e... More

Prologue
Characters
Family
Chapter : 1 - Her Red Scarf
Chapter : 2 - His Mehbooba
Chapter : 3 - Wahin Aankhen
Chapter : 4 - Her Stalker
Chapter : 5 - Intezaar
Chapter : 6 - Mulaqaat
Chapter : 7 - Crazy For Her
Chapter : 8 - Pinch of Flirtiness
Chapter : 9 - Nightmare
Chapter : 10 - Mohabbat Ka Izhaar
Chapter : 11 - Red Like Tomatoes
Chapter : 12 - Nafrat
Chapter : 13 - Admiration
Chapter : 14 - Sukoon
Chapter : 15 - Nader Mansion Visit
Chapter: 16 - Dream or Reality
Chapter : 17 - Uns winning Abbu's heart
Chapter : 18 - Facing Fears
Chapter : 19 - You're here too?
Chapter : 20 - He Blushes?
Chater : 21 - Mujhe meri mohabbat dede
Chapter : 23 - Behpanah Mohabbat
Chapter : 24 - Yeh izhaare mohabbat hai?
Chapter : 25 - Sweetheart!
Chapter : 26 - Sweet khane ki farmaish
Chapter : 27 - Parwaah hai, inhe meri?
Chapter : 28 - Kya mai, napaak hoon?
Chapter : 29 - Yaah Allah, uski hifazat karna.
Chapter : 30 - Baarish
Chapter : 31 - Astaqfirulla, where's the door?
Chapter : 32 - Bas, mohabbat hogayi tih tumse.
Chapter : 33 - Bas, mohabbat hein toh ki tih.

Chapter : 22 - Woh behad khubsurat tih.

1.2K 91 16
By fictionalwriter13

"Eid Mubarak, Nader," she said, the first words to me while extending her hand to shake mine.

"Eid Mubarak to you too," I said, shaking it.

After wishing me, she turned towards the couch where everyone was now seated.

I joined them, sitting in front of her, with Samir on my right and Tamir on my left. Samir came with us, while Phuppu and Phuppa would come later on. Uns was now talking with Rasha and Ammi.

I wished her family members Eid and came back to sit. Every year, they come to our house to wish us Eid, but this is my first Eid where I am happy, and the reason is only one - the woman who is sitting in front of me.

After a while, Hassan uncle started to get up. "Why are you leaving so soon, uncle?" I asked while approaching him.

"Oh, beta, my brother and sister-in-law will also come now, so we have to leave now. We'll meet again in the evening," uncle said while calling Amira aunty.

Uns and Sahara got up to leave. We hadn't spoken since she arrived, except for wishing each other. We all went to see them off to the door. I saw her, she looked at me, then gave a small smile and walked away, leaving me to completely froze in my spot now.

"Uns," I smiled, remembering her smile.

The morning is very beautiful today, cause it's Eid today," I said as I got up and went straight down to see my Ammi working in the kitchen.

"Ammi, can I help with something?" I asked her.

"My dear daughter, you asked me that's more than enough, I'll manage everything, you just go and get ready. We have to go to Nader Mansion after prayers," Ammi said while cutting cashews.

"Why do we have to go there?" I asked, taking some cashews in my hand.

"Because we go there every year," Ammi said casually.

"Oh, okay," I said and walked away, then ran into my room, extremely excited to see him.

"Uns, control yourself, calm down," I mumbled, shocked by my own excitement.

I took a shower and opened the dress I bought for Eid. A white color kurti! After he said to take white, I didn't like any other color than that. I tried looking for other colors and designs, but it seems like white is fixed in my head now.

After getting ready and offering my salah, we all headed to Nader Mansion with sheer khurma. Zaina aunty didn't make sheer khurma, so Ammi made it even for them.

We reached there. Me, Ammi, and Sahara walked in, as Abbu went for Eid prayers. While going in, I met a new face. She approached me with a smile, wished me, and hugged me tightly.

"Eid Mubarak," I wished back, but unsure of who she is.

"She is my dearest daughter, Rasha," Zain aunty said while coming towards us.

"Nice to meet you, Uns Appi," Rasha said cheerfully.

Same here, Rasha," I replied with the same energy.

While placing the sheer khurma on the kitchen counter, I heard the car horn. It's his horn, I remember it. Unknowingly to me, my steps started going towards the entrance. Khalid uncle, Samir, and another person were coming together, but he didn't come yet.

I went near the entrance and was about to go back when I heard his footsteps. He was coming, then stopped seeing me.

I too stood there seeing him. His ocean eyes looking as beautiful as always. His flawless face wasn't holding any expressions right now.

Then my gaze went towards his clothes. He wore the same white traditional robe (jhubba) which I chosed for him.

I don't notice much about clothes, but now I have to. He is looking absolutely perfect and fine. His sleeves were 3/4th, making his veins visible to me, his broad chest being perfectly fit in the clothes, his black hair down.

He is the man I need in my life. Even after not wanting to break eye contact with him, I had to. I wished him, he wished me back, and then we didn't have any conversation between each other.

I went near the couch, then uncle Khalid introduced me to his second son, Tamir, who came to celebrate Eid with his family. Aziz told me about them, so now I was able to talk to them.

After reaching home, we all got busy with continuous guests coming. And the plus point is, Sahara and I got a lot of Eidi collection, but it wasn't enough, we need more Eidi. No matter how shy I am, I didn't leave any person who came to meet us without taking Eidi from them.

While I was counting the cash in my room, someone called me. I looked at the caller ID to see Yash calling me. I picked up the call.

"Eid Mubarak, Uns," he wished me.

"Thank you, Yash," I said to him from the other side.

"Actually, Uns, I wanted to ask if you could open the cafe today?" Yash spoke.

"But why?" I asked him.

"I have two reasons to say," he said.

"Please go ahead, I am listening," I said.

"The first reason is, as it's Eid, people might come to meet others or friends might come, right," he said.

"And the second reason?" I asked.

"I am actually very bored right now. If I work, then I would feel good," he said, stating the main reason.

"But don't you think it will be too much to handle all alone?" I asked him.

"I will manage, you just give me the permission," he asked.

"Yash... Okay. But please call me if many customers come," I said.

"Thank you, Uns," he said, then cut the call.

And now I forgot about the counting, I started again, but this time Sahara interrupted me.

"Appi, Appi, Appi!" she came shouting my name.

"Yes, Sahara," I said, recounting the notes.

"Well, me and Samir had planned something," she said.

"And what is it?" I asked.

You want Eidi from Aziz Bhai?" Sahara asked.

And I was shocked. I really want it, but how will I get it from him? I can't ask him directly to give me Eidi. What will he think of me then?

"And how will I get it?" I asked again.

"Let's call Bhai and his siblings and meet in a nice place. Then, while talking, let's ask. What's the big deal, Appi?" Sahara said confidently.

"Do you think he will come?" I asked.

"If you call him even to hell, Bhai will come," she said, being proud of her brother.

"Hogaya tumhara,yah aur bhi baaki hai?" I asked being done with her teasing.

"Oh yes, yes, it's done" she said while laughing.

"But where should we call them?" she said while thinking.

Then an idea came to me.

"Let's go to my cafe. However, Yash is alone there. We will catch up and even help Yash in handling the cafe," I suggested.

Sounds great," Sahara exclaimed. "Now call Bhai and ask," she said and went away.

I called him. The ring was going, but he didn't pick up. I tried again, but still, he didn't pick up. "This is the last time, Uns. If he doesn't pick up, then leave it," I told myself.

I called again, and this time, within one ring, he answered the call. "Hello," he answered.

"Suniyea," I asked.

"Farmaayea," he said.

And here, my cheeks blushed. I cleared my throat and started saying we are going to my cafe, and it would be good if he too come along with his siblings.

He didn't say anything, just said "okay" and hung up the call. What was that? I questioned myself.

We were in the cafe now, waiting for the Nader's to come. After a few minutes, the door opened, revealing my Aziz.

He was wearing a black suit, white shirt, black trousers, hair done, sharp eyes, looking down and walking. Then his siblings revealed themselves from behind, giving off a whole mafia vibe.

He was in the center, with Tamir on his left and Rasha on his right.

"Hello, Appi," Rasha greeted me. We all took our seats. Me, Sahara, and Rasha sitting together, Aziz and Tamir sitting in front of us.

We were waiting for the latecomer to arrive now. Finally, Samir showed up and pushed Aziz and Tamir, sitting in the middle, in front of Sahara.

"When will we ask for Eidi?" Sahara whispered to me slowly.

"First let's order coffee Sahara, I whispered back.

"Oh, okay," She whispered to me.

And I got up to bring coffee for us. Yash was making it. I offered to make it myself, but he refused, saying my clothes might get stained. So I stood near the counter waiting for the coffee when I smelled his fragrance.

I turned to see Aziz coming towards me and standing beside me.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"To help you bring coffee," he said.

"I can bring it by myself," I said.

"I know," he said back.

"But I want to do it," he completed.

"Acchi lagh rahi hoon," he said, still looking at the counter.

"Thank you," I murmured.

"Meri tareef nahi karogi? (Won't you praise me?)" he asked.

"Mujhe taareef sab karni nahi aati (I don't know how to praise)," I said, looking at him now.

"Oh, okay," he said, but didn't say anything more.

"Nader," I called him, but he just ignored me.

"What's wrong with you now?" I asked.

"Mujhe kya hona hai?" he asked back, his tone now cold.

"Are you upset because I didn't praise you?" I asked.

"No," he said.

"Okay then, let's go now," I said while taking a tray.

"No," he said again.

"Come on, Nader," I said again.

"I'm not coming, Uns. In fact, I'm leaving," he said. His voice was completely cold now, what is he suddenly upset for? I sometimes don't get him.

"Then go," I said, being completely done with his weird behavior.

"Main sach mein chala jaunga (I'll really leave)" He said.

"Should I open the door for you?" I asked.

"Thank you very much. I'll open it myself," he said, now walking away.

"He is absolutely a drama queen," I muttered.

"Abhi bas yahi kaam pada hai mere paas tumhe Eid ke din bi manaane ka?" I asked.

"Mat manaou mujhe," he said and started walking, he was about to open the door, but I stopped him from opening the door.

"Why are you stopping me?" he asked.

"Nader, come with me quietly," I said sternly now.

"Why should I come?" he asked.

Now, how will I explain to this begairat, I came here only to see him, to be with him, talk with him. But sir doesn't want all this, instead he want to fight with me today.

"Kyunki....... Main tumhe dekhna chahati hoon begairat insaan."

....................................❤..................................
Please, share your thoughts on this chapter.
Thank you❤

Chapter aesthetics :

Aziz's outfit.

Uns outfit.

Family gathering

The Boys.

The girls.

Sheer khurma.

Samir's outfit.

Sahara's outfit.

Tamir's outfit.

Rasha's outfit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 4.3K 31
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
529K 34.5K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...
504K 32.6K 71
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
770K 21K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...