Match Made In Hell || ongoing

Bởi omfg_af

It's a six month marriage... Velencia needs to kill Alessio for her throne but what happens when her mother g... Xem Thêm

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
PROLOGUE~ Velencia
PROLOGUE~ Alessio
Chapter 1~ Sugar Coat
Chapter 2~ Blueberries
Chapter 3~ Sniper
Chapter 4~ Park
Chapter 5~ Angry
Chapter 6~ Easy
Chapter 7~ Violet
Chapter 8~ Thirty million
Chapter 9~ Weakness
Chapter 10~ Inciting hatred
Chapter 11~ Helpless
Chapter 12~ Catch up
Chapter 13~ Personal
Chapter 14~ Twisted
Chapter 15~ Agonizing pain
Chapter 16~ " I don't bite "
Chapter 17~ Addiction
Chapter 18~ Sign the papers
Chapter 19~ Airplane
Chapter 20~ Parachute
Chapter 20~ realization
Chapter 21~ Hate my life
Chapter 22~ Silvio
Chapter 23~ Ballet
Chapter 24~ Gone
Chapter 24~ silhouette
Chapter 25~ Apologize
Chapter 26~ Attack
Chapter 28~ Spared
Chapter 29~ Save me
Chapter 30~ Russia
Chapter 31~ Shower
Chapter 32~ Hallelujah
Chapter 34~ First
Chapter 35~ Darkness

Chapter 33~ Soft spot

8.4K 668 662
Bởi omfg_af

Not edited at all i can't even lie

hey yall boobers !

make sure to vote n comment through out this chapter besties and have a nice readdddd. i'll post again when this chapter has like a good amount of votes, comments and views!!

Valencia Morana

Merry fucking Christmas I guess.

I watch as the blade of this dagger shines when the sunlight hits it from all the open windows in the room, then slowly my eyes fall to Alessio laying in bed with tubes attached to needles taped on his arms and a nasal cannula giving him a supply of air as he sleeps in his medically endured sleep for two days now.

When I got back from the mall they had brought him here and had him resting since, he hasn't woken up. If the world decides to give back to me after all it's put me through he won't wake up.

The phone Nikolai got and shoved in my face the other day rings and I pick it up, getting up from the couch and walking over to the windows as I put the phone to my ear and smile when I hear Ajax's voice.

"How are you doing?" I ask about his bullet wound and he groans into the phone, "it feels like someone drove a car over my body." He mutters and I let out a small chuckle before bringing the dagger up and looking at it.

The sharp point glistening in the sun as snow falls slowly from the sky and onto the ground, "how are you? What happened when Wyatt took you?" He asks and I freeze. I never told them about what Wyatt did, and I never will. Not again. Amara only knew that they hurt me when she stayed that one night but nothing else.

I can't have them tiptoeing around me for months again, that's what happened when this shit happened before. And this time I'm fine, it's not bad. No you're not, any second you're not thinking of something you feel their hands on you. You think you don't need help but that's no where close to the truth.

Whatever

"Nothing much, I'm already healed from that kidnapping." I tell him and he hums like he doesn't believe me. Because you're lying. "Merry Christmas," he whispers after a few seconds of silence and I close my eyes for a second, picturing dad sitting on the ground in front of our Christmas tree and handing us all our presents one by one.

"Merry Christmas," I say back to him and he laughs. "Isn't it crazy how different our lives were 5 years ago?" He asks and nods even though he can't see me, feeling the corners of my lips tilting upwards.

"Your dad making us each what we preferred for Christmas breakfast, opening presents, playing in the snow." He lists what we would be doing if our lives were normal and I just feel a punch in the gut knowing that now officially everything from my dad is gone. The house, the pictures, his clothes, his jewellery and my necklace too now.

All I have are my memories.

I rub my neck lightly as I speak, "the gingerbread house contest, the movies and how we'd make a mess of the kitchen with our cookies and baking." I add onto the list and he laughs.

"Maybe after all this is over we can make our own memories, new memories to put over the painful ones." I tell him hopefully, we could live a new, different life if I can put an end to all this bullshit. Maybe I'll fall in love with someone too?

Maybe I'll have babies one day and all this would just be a sick nightmare in the past.

I imagine myself as a mom and grin, as much as I fear messing up as a parent I know there is no better feeling in the world to be a mommy to a little baby, especially with the one you love most.

Ajax starts speaking but my eyes snap open and my smile falls from my lips when I hear Alessio coughing from behind me, "I have to go, I'll call you tonight." I say quickly before hanging up the call and turning around to look at him.

I watch as he sits up in bed before ripping the tubes and needles out of his arms and the same with the nasal cannula before tossing them onto the ground, I cross my arms over my chest and watch his face fill with pain when he moves too suddenly before his hand grabs his chest and he coughs.

His eyes fall to me for a second before he looks away and sits up at the side of the bed, only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants. "Celebrating my death?" He asks, looking at the bottle of jack on the ground next to the couch with barely anything left in it.

His eyes fell to mine before dropping to the dagger in my hands and I rolled my eyes. I was drinking to numb everything last night. The hands, dad's funeral, Wyatt's body, my scars, my mother's hatred towards me and everything.

It was all so much last night, I just drank everything away until the only thing keeping me up was the fear of vomiting.

"Celebrating your pain," I correct him and he scoffs before looking away from me and running a hand through his hair while getting up off the bed, "what day is it?" He asks. His voice is hoarse and raspy from how long he's been out for as I sit down on the couch near the windows.

My eyes watch as he walks towards me with a lighter in one hand and a cig in the other, "December 25," I answer and he opens the window before lighting the cigarette and leaning against the wall behind him.

His hazel eyes lock with mine as his hand brings the drug to his lips and he inhales, "you got shot in the chest and you're smoking the second you wake up?" I ask him, watching him exhale the smoke all through his nose as his eyes roll to the back of his head and I see his body physically untense.

"Careful Valencia," he warns before taking another hit while running his other hand down his abs, my eyes falling to the tattoo peeking out from the hem of his sweats, from what I can see it looks like a damn dragon descending into the sky but I'm not sure of what it is because most of it is covered by his sweats. It's right on his v-line.

My eyes snap back to him and I see him smirking when he sees where my eyes are but I ignore his smirk, "it sounds like you're worried for my health," he continues his sentence as he exhales in the window's direction.

I can't help but chuckle at his absurd comment, just to wipe that cocky smirk off his lips I wind my arm back and throw the dagger right at him, he sees it coming but doesn't flinch as the dagger sticks right into the wall beside his head.

He grabs the dagger while holding the cigarette between his lips and uses his other hand to hold his chest when he coughs before pulling it out of the wall, wiping the drywall off the dagger onto his sweats.

I can tell the cigarette gives him his buzz faster because of all the meds he's on and I know he can tell he's actually getting high off his cigarette for the first time in a while so he keeps smoking it rather than stopping.

"The party is tonight," I state and his eyes stay on the dagger as he runs his finger along the edge of the blade, Nikolai didn't cancel the party because his ego was hurt that the Mexicans attacked, he wants them to attack at the party so he can murder the last remaining of the Mexican family.

My eyes can't help but fall to his left shoulder and collarbone as I see one of his most intricate tattoos, the finest lines I've ever seen in a tattoo and I'm too far too actually be able to see the detail of the gorgeous inc on his skin

"Of course he didn't cancel the party," He shakes his head with a small laugh before inhaling more of the drug and tossing me my dagger back. I take it and don't give him another look or word before walking out of the room.

I rub my hand up and down my arm as I walk down the stairs to calm down the warmth my body is sending everywhere, I tuck the dagger between my tits in the middle part of my bra before walking into the kitchen.

What is happening to my body, why am I so warm.

"He's awake," I announce a second before I walk into the kitchen, mostly so I don't burn my eyes with the sight of Nikolai and Anna making out on the kitchen counter. Yeah, sadly yesterday I walked into that and cockblocked the shit out of them.

This time when I walked into the kitchen Nikolai was reading through a file and Anna was putting some peanut butter on apples, Nikolai nodded at me before putting the file down and walking into the direction I came from most likely going to Alessio.

***

I finish doing my makeup with the new products I got from the mall a day ago before turning to face Anna, "how does it look?" I ask her and close my eyes, I feel a powder puff dabbing lightly under my eyes and around my nose before she stops and I open my eyes.

"Beautiful," she smiles and I smile back at her before walking out of her bathroom and walking out of her room and towards Alessio's to change into my dress as I let my smile fall.

I twirl one of bouncy curls around my finger as I text Amara back, Ryder broke his arm apparently. Ajax got him an indoor trampoline installed into the basement of the house they're in right now and he broke his arm three hours after jumping on it, she's in some ER right now getting it casted.

I smile when she sends me a picture of the little guy with Ajax in the back holding both his thumbs up with a big smile and Ryder laughs while tears stream down his cheeks.

Fuck i miss these idiots so much

I walk into the room and toss my phone on the bed before shutting the door behind me. I see Alessio on call with someone speaking in Italian and I simply ignore his presence and grab my dress and heels before walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

I push the silky black robe I was wearing off before pulling the dress off its hanger and unzipping the back before stepping into it. I can't wear a bra with the dress because the back shows too much due to the low cut back line of the dress.

I pull it up my hips and push my arms through the straps before fixing my boobs in the cups and pulling all my hair to the side, trying to zip myself up so I can fix my boobs properly once the dress is tightened against my body.

I literally got the zipper up in the store. Why can't I reach it now?

I arch my back trying to get the zipper up but nothing works, I hold in a groan as I go and try once more but still nothing. Before I could try again I heard a soft knock on the bathroom door, I sigh and hold the dress at the chest to keep my tits from falling out of it before I slip the louboutin heels onto my feet.

I unlock the door with my free hand before my eyes fall to Alessio waiting outside, "do you know how-" he pauses and I look at him with a 'hurry up' look but he just stares at me, what the hell?

Are his cigarettes finally getting to his last brain cells?

"What do you want?" I ask him while leaving the door open and walking back into the bathroom in front of the mirror, trying to zip myself up. The zip goes up about half way before getting stuck in some fabric and I almost slam my head against the mirror and kill myself.

wow... um... let's not get too dramatic...

I see Alessio walk to stand behind me and I go stiff when he moves my hands and hands me his deep blood red undone tie, he clears his throat before pushing all my hair onto my shoulder and looking at me through the mirror.

That same stupid warmth runs through my body as I hold my chest, the dress starts tightening up when he manages to get the zipper up, even in these four inch heels and my already tall height he towers over me.

It pisses me off how he still looks down at me despite my effort to buy the tallest heels I saw at the store just to be able to reach the bottom of his chin, "now you help me with my tie," he clears his throat after pulling his hands away from me.

i doubt he is anywhere under the height of 6'5, Ajax is 6'4 and Alessio fucking looks down at him, if i had to guess id say he's no shorter than 6'6 maybe.

that's so hot Vee, you can't even deny it.

i can and i will.

I push my hair back before looking at the tie and back to him, "you don't know how to tie a tie?" I ask and he walks beside me to lean against the sink counter and lower his height a bit for me I assume which only annoys me more.

"Do you ever see me wearing ties?" He asks monotonously and I shrug, never. "I never look at you for long enough to notice anything." I told him before standing between his legs, only doing this because he had helped me.

I start with the wide end of the tie on the right and the small end on the left and my jaw locks when I feel his hands brushing against my hips, my eyes flicker to his as I bring the wide end over the small end to the left.

He's the first to break eye contact to reach into his blazer's pocket, my lips part the slightest bit and I suck in a sharp breath at the way his cologne sends a current right down my stomach and between my legs. Get a grip Valencia.

I see his hand grab a cigarette and before he could even light it I let go of his tie and grabbed it in my hands and threw it somewhere on the ground glaring at him, "fucking disgusting Alessio, you don't need that shit every other hour." I grit before grabbing the small end and putting it under to the right.

He glares back at me before his jaw locks and he grabs my waist, "you have no idea what I do or don't need," he tells me and I scoff before continue tying his damn tie for him, "I know you need to get your hands off of me before I slap you across the face." I tell him, focusing on the tie and not looking at him.

Once I feel his fingers digging into my skin I cross one leg over the other and glare hard at him, "I dare you to try," he leans towards me as he grits out his words. I hate how my body reacts to his rough touch but I ignore it and tighten his tie.

Tightening it too tight and holding my hand at the base of his tie keeping it tight, "what? Did I hit a soft spot taking the drug from the addict?" I ask in a fake pity voice and I watch as his face forms a look of disgust and he pushes me away from him, causing me to take a few steps back as he pulls his tie, loosening it and walking out of the bathroom not sparing me another look.

Clearly I did hit a soft spot, go fucking cry about it.

----------------

A/N
Word count: 2787

LMFAO STOP I LOVE WHEN THEY LOWKEY HATE EACHOTHER ITS SO FUNNY YALL

anyways...

make sure to vote and comment fatties (i hope that doesn't offend you i mean it in like a term of endeerment like i call my bestiest bestie fattie and my sister and my dog, SO CUTEE HES SO FATTTTT AND CUTEEEE)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.9M 210K 63
[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened to Sebastian after Abby left? Why did he...
1.2M 38.7K 72
" 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐧' 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭." BY FAITHKIOR.
18.2M 433K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
3.9M 60.5K 45
ᴛʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ: (ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ____________________ "Avery" I said sternly when I noticed no one was here. "Dad give me fi...