Love and Destiny : Pyrrha Nik...

By Beedrill2001

A book of various one shots and scenarios involving Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY and the male reader. More

Before We Start
Teammates to Lovers
Going Out Incognito
M.I.A.
JNPR to the Rescue
Champions Clash
Flirting
Just a Dream
Yandere Pyrrha x Male Reader
Training Arc
His Jealousy
Her Jealousy
A Grimm Reunion
Fighting for Control
The Love Letter
An Unfortunate Accident
Remembering
Popular Girl
Dance the Night Away
Understood Feelings
Cheater Coco x Male Reader x Pyrrha
Anniversary Gift
The Pumpkin Pete's Challenge
Destinies Intertwined

Stormy Nights

563 17 7
By Beedrill2001

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

Late one evening at Beacon Academy, [Y/N] [L/N] is relaxing in his dorm with his girlfriend Pyrrha Nikos, who decided to spend the night with him.

Ahh, this is nice. There is nothing better than enjoying a nice quiet evening with the girl I love.

He thinks to himself with a smile as Pyrrha walks over to him in her pajamas and hands her boyfriend a cup of hot chocolate.

[Y/N] : Thanks Pyrr. So, what movie do you wanna watch?

Before she can answer, the sound of heavy rainfall from outside catches the two's attention.

I thought it wasn't supposed to rain tonight? Oh well, as long as it doesn't get too bad, then it's fine.

He turns to face his girlfriend, who has a nervous look on her face.

[Y/N] : Babe, are you alright?

Pyrrha : Y-yes, I'm fine [Y/N]. Let's just pick a movie.

[Y/N] : If you say so Pyrr.

After making their decision, [Y/N] goes to put the film on before a bolt of lightning strikes down from outside his window.

So much for not getting too bad. Hopefully the power doesn't go out.

[Y/N] frowns slightly before noticing Pyrrha hiding under the covers of his bed looking afraid.

Ok, something is definitely up with her.

[Y/N] : Pyrrha? Sweetie? Are you sure you're ok?

He asks her in a gentle voice as she peeks at him from behind the covers.

Pyrrha : L-like I'm said before [Y/N], nothing's wro-

She's cut off by another loud lightning strike, causing her to gasp before retreating back under the covers.

Oooh, I get what's going on now. How could I forget that Pyrrha has a deep fear of thunderstorms?

Approaching his bed slowly, [Y/N] sits down next to his girlfriend and carefully wraps an arm around her.

[Y/N] : I've got you Pyrr, so just try to calm down. You're shaking like a leaf.

He rubs her back in a soothing motion in order to relax the scared red haired girl.

Unfortunately, lightning strikes once again and undoes [Y/N]'s work at calming his girlfriend.

Seriously?! Screw you nature!

[Y/N] : Sit tight babe, I'll be back in a moment.

Pyrrha : W-where are you going?

She asks while holding on to her boyfriend's arm, reluctant to let him go.

Please...don't leave me [Y/N].

[Y/N] : Don't worry Pyrr, I'm only going to get something that will help with the lightning.

He replies to her softly before getting up and walking into the bathroom, coming back a moment later with a portable cd player.

[Y/N] : This should do the trick, as long as the batteries don't run out.

Turning it on, sounds of calming jazz music fills the room, blocking out any outside noise.

[Y/N] : Alrighty, is that better now Pyrrha?

She smiles warmly at him and nods.

Pyrrha : Yes, thank you [Y/N].

[Y/N] : No problem babe, I'd do anything for you.

He tells her with a smile of his own before getting back into bed.

Resting her head on her boyfriend's shoulder, Pyrrha speaks up after a moment of comfortable silence.

Pyrrha : I appreciate how you tried comforting me earlier [Y/N]. It means a lot.

[Y/N] : You're welcome Pyrr, I hate seeing you upset.

Pyrrha : You probably think it's a little silly of me to be scared of storms huh?

She chuckles dryly while looking down sadly, to which [Y/N] gives her a hug and shakes his head.

[Y/N] : I don't think that at all babe. Whether we'd like to admit it or not, everyone is afraid of something.

Pyrrha : What are you afraid of [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : Lots of things really. Spiders, heights, the dark, and.....losing you.

Hearing that last one, Pyrrha looks at her boyfriend with mild concern.

Pyrrha : I had no idea you were scared of something like that [Y/N].

[Y/N] : Well it's true, I can't stand those eight legged hell spawns.

He jokes to lighten up the mood, earning a chuckle from his girlfriend.

She's laughing....good. That means her mind is completely off the storm now. Mission accomplished.

Pyrrha : You're funny [Y/N], but you don't ever have to worry about losing me. I will always be with you, whether it be in body or in spirit.

[Y/N] blushes as she kisses him on the cheek.

[Y/N] : W-we should probably start drinking our hot chocolates before they get cold.

Pyrrha : Right, of course.

A smile forms on her face while looking at her boyfriend's growing blush before taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

He's so cute when he gets flustered. I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with a guy like [Y/N], but I'm glad I did. He's always doing whatever he can to make me happy, and tonight is no different.

Pyrrha : I love you so much [Y/N].

She says while snuggling up next to him.

[Y/N] : I love you too Pyrrha.

The two attempt sharing a kiss, but stop when they hear the music abruptly end.

Oh no! I knew I should've bought a fresh pack the last time I was in Vale!

[Y/N] : D-don't panic babe, I can think of something else to block out the lightning.

Pyrrha : You may not need to [Y/N]. Listen.

He complies, noticing it's completely quiet.

The storm must have ended. That was quick, not that I'm complaining mind you.

[Y/N] : Well then, movie night is back on!

Finally putting the movie on, [Y/N] excitedly jumps back into bed as he and Pyrrha get comfortable and proceed to enjoy their evening together now that the storm is over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 401 20
(No Requests.) Male Reader x Various Women one-shots. Nothing much to see here. Just giving one-shots to women who deserve it. This book is 18+ at t...
36.8K 838 25
A book of various one shots and scenarios involving Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail and the male reader.
152K 3.7K 21
(F/N) (L/N) was created to be the ultimate soldier, a war hero who fought in the fabled Great War of Remnant. Following the end of the war, Mantle sc...
23K 423 25
The Pyrrha X Reader A demon spawn, completely different from every other, this one is vulgar, has feelings, unlike the others, with a sword made of G...