Dripping Exclusives

By DrippingFantasies_

Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote... More

(1) Reflection
(2) Reflection
(3) Reflection
(4) Reflection
(1) P. O. V
(2) P.O.V
(3) P.O.V
(4) P. O. V
(5) P.O.V
(6) P.O.V
(1) Strangers
(7) P.O.V
(1) Lessons
(1) Memories
(2) Memories
(3) Memories
(8) P.O.V
(1) One Night
(2) One Night
(3) One Night
(1) Tension
(2) Tension
(9) P.O.V
(4) Memories
(5) Memories
(1) Road Trip
(1) The List
(2) The List
(3) The List
(4) The List
(5) The List
(6) The List
(7) The List
(1) Exes
(1) Office Affair
(8) The List
Memories (6)
(1) Sweets
(2) Sweets
(3) Sweets
(2) Seduction
(2) Lessons
(3) Lessons
(4) Lessons
(1) Rich Baby Daddy
(5) Lessons

(1) Seduction

344 10 3
By DrippingFantasies_

Characters

Monroe

La'Vontae

🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰

M O N R O E

Room full of beautiful women but I want one

Room full of women and they notice me

Now all they wanna listen to is Jodeci

      I spin down the pole, landing slowly into a split. Holding myself up just enough, bending over to give them a view of my pussy print. I bite my lip as the money showers over me, crawling to the end of the stage. I twerk in the crowd's faces, smiling at the satisfying whistles and groans knowing that they'll never get a chance to experience this beyond sight.

      I've grown to love my alter ego. When those lights dim and the song comes on, I become a different person.

   My hand grips the pole, walking around it sensually. Catching everyone off guard as I lift myself upside down doing a split in the air. It feels so angelic , landing on my feet. Sliding down into a squat position as I grind my slim figure against the pole. "GIVE IT UP FOR SEDUCTION Y'ALL. THE BADDEST IN THE HOUSE", DJ Court shouts into the mic, hyping the crowd up. They erupt in cheers, not taking a second to look away.

     My eyes scanning the room as my set ends. I felt someone staring at me, eventually meeting the eyes of someone. I wink at him, bending over to collect my money and putting it in the trash bag that the body guard holds out for me.

"You look tired as shit", Marcus, my body guard jokes, toting the bag behind me. "I am, i've been dancing for the last twenty minutes", I laugh, sitting on the nearest bench. I hold out my feet that felt like they weighed a ton due to six inch heels on me.

Marcus huffs, untying the straps from around my leg. I smile at him and he rolls his eyes. I would have to say that he's one of my best friends. As dancers we have all designated body guards that we trust to have on stage to collect our money as we dance.

I never trust anyone but Marcus is the only one that treated me like a human. Our first interaction didn't involve him lusting after me or throwing shots about how degrading being a stripper is. For a while he didn't say anything, he's a man of few words but eventually our bond grew. "Here", he hands me my shoes and walks me to the locker room. "Thank you", I give him a quick hug and he simply smiles, handing me the bag.

I earn some looks from the other girls as I go to seat at my vanity. I touch up some of my makeup, debating should I change into another lingerie set or keep this black one on.

"Which one of you broke bitches stole my lashes", I hear one of the girls start. I look at the scene through the mirror, watching them all start to go back and forth. "Ain't nobody stunting them dollar tree lashes. Boss up and wear some minks", one of the girls responded as if her lashes weren't currently hanging on for dear life.

I don't have any friends here. Everyone is in competition. Bitches will try to be friend you in hopes of gaining your clientele. It's always some interior motive which is why I've learned to keep my distance over the last two years.

I seat in the chair, scrolling through messages on my phone. A knock sounds at the door and the girls bickering comes to end, straightening the area around them. The firm knock let all of us know that our boss, Shooter is behind the door. All the girls seem to fear them on top of kissing the ground that he walks on.

I didn't see the hype. "Seduction", he calls out, his eyes falling upon me. "Someone is requesting a private dance", he ushers for me to come. I hold up finger for him to give me a second, locking my money in my locker along with the rest of my belongings.

One of the girls nudges her friend, "Don't nobody want that chump change she making"

"Bet that chump change pay all your bills and more hoe. Worry about the fact that you only be a fifty today", I retort, watching her face fall. "Hoes be acting like I won't knock them-", I feel my arm being tugged. I snatched away, looking at Shooter like he has two heads as he guides me out the door. "Why you cutting me off in the middle of me reading this hoe?", I frown and he shakes his head.

"Ma, you got a job go do. I can't have my best dancer in the house fighting", he smiles. "You racked up on the best in the house, La'Vontae Jones is here", he says as if I was supposed to be jumping for joy. I have a blank stare and he shakes his head. "I've never met someone so damn nonchalant in my life"

"Who is that?"

"He's a famous basketball player! That nigga got money"

I raise an eyebrow, "Don't they have curfews and shit? The fuck he here for", I wave it off. "Anyway how long do I have to get ready?"

"Ten minutes", he points at me before walking away.

I pace, going back inside the locker room to change into the other lingerie, a red one. It hugs all the right curves too which would bring in a bunch of money.

🟰🟰🟰🟰

L A ' V O N T A E

"I can't believe you have me doing this", I shake my head at my homeboy, Lucas. "You need to let go. Get some play we just won a championship!", he exclaims, patting my shoulder. Before I can say anything else, the owner of the club comes to guide me to the room. "Anyone in particular that caught your eye?", he questions with a smile as he unlocks the door to the room.

A pole sits in the middle of the floor. Red lights flickering around the room. "Seduction", I say almost instantly. It's something about her stage presence. She has the ability to suck you in without trying.

    "She's our best! Sit here and wait. It'll take about ten minutes to prepare", I nod, watching as the door closes behind me. I sit in the comfortable chair, pressing the back massage button. I sip from the drink in hand, grimaces at the strong taste of alcohol.

     The door opens and the lights dim further. The lady of the hour comes in, wearing a smirk. I noticed that she's wearing dark red lingerie, the top barely covering her nipples. "Hey", her voice sounds angelic as she walks around the pole. Dropping into a spilt and crawling up to me, twerking in between my legs. Our middles touch, I try to refrain from touching her, keeping my hands to my side.

      She looks back at me, sitting in my lap. Her hands caressing my face. I shiver at the feeling of her body being on mine. My eyes trailing down to her exposed breasts, "You wanna touch em?", she questions, guiding my hand to touch her nipples. I let her touch on them, watching her moan as she uses my hand to rub them.

   I bite my lips, "You have some pretty titties", I comment.

   "Oh he speaks", I found myself lost in her again.

   I chuckle, "Yeah you just-this isn't normal for me"

    Seduction tilts her head to the side, "I heard you were a famous basketball player...", she trails off probably under the impression that this lifestyle is normal. "Heard? You don't know me?", I say taken aback as she grinds against me.

She stops mid sentence and gives me a straight face, "Nigga does it look like i'm into sports?", she laughs gesturing towards her attire.

I chuckle, "Nah". I smirk, "I'm sure you hear this all the time but you're really pretty", I found myself stuttering at the intense look that she gives me.

"Ion hear it often, it's always vulgar shit so thank you", she shows her pretty teeth. "You can touch me you know? Why be so shy?"

I feel myself becoming hard, I know she can feel it too. She's sitting directly on top of me. She purposely turns around, bouncing on me. Giving me a full view of her ass. It was something about her chocolate skin in this lighting that made it look so enticing. I rub on her ass, mesmerized at how it moves so effortlessly.

Imagining the recoil if she was on my dick. I'm damn near about to buss out my pants.

She bends over further, giving me a glimpse of her covered pussy. The lips on the verge of making an appearance causing my mouth to water.

This is wrong but damn I can't help it. "I just know your pussy pretty", I cuff it in my hands, earning a low moan from her.

Unwrapping the rubber band from the stack next to me, I let the money fall on her as she throws her ass back against me. I slide some money in her g-string, she eventually comes back up once the music stops. "You had a good time?", she questions, picking up some of her money. I picked up some the happened to be laying next to me, handing it to her. I noticed she looked kind of shocked as she slowly takes it out my hand.

Are all the men that come here assholes. "You did amazing", I compliment and she laughs.

"Is this your first time at a strip club", she raises an eyebrow out of curiosity.

I grin, "Mane, it's that obvious?"

My smile, eventually turning to a frown. I had no business being here. Lucas dragged me out because I'm always in the house after a big game. On top of that I've been under a lot of stress with my girlfriend, our relationship problems seem to be endless now. One minute it seems like things are going well and then some bullshit happens.

Regardless, I still love her. I just wish things could get back on track like they once were. "Very", Seduction responds. I noticed that she slightly broke her persona, I can tell that under the nonchalant and sexy exterior that she's a sweet girl. "Is this timed?", I question, not really knowing since Lucas set it up for me.

She nods, "You only requested twenty minutes babe", she smiles when I shake my head.

"It was so good", I bite my lip as she takes a seat across from me. Everything about her is eye catching. She's dangerously attractive and at any point she can have me in the palm of her hands. "Mhmm, you should come back and see me La'Vontae is it?", she stands to go to the door.

"Yea-uh-I would love to see you again", I respond and she winks at me before exiting the room.

When the door closes, I let out a breath. Forgetting that my dick is hard as fuck, once I leave I need to be heading home.

I can't even go home because Kendra's there. I can't explain me walking in with a boner.

Seconds later, my phone rings. I look at the contact seeing Kendra's name. I debate whether this is the right predicament to answer the phone. After it rings, a text comes through shortly after.

My❤️: we need to talk

My❤️: Don't bother coming home tonight either.

"Fuck", I groan to myself, my happy mood blown. Leave it to her to find a way to make my dick go down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.2K 15
𝙄 π™ƒπ˜Όπ™‘π™€ 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀, π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Όπ™‡π™‡π™” π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ 𝙄'𝙑𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™π™€π˜Ώ π™’π˜Όπ™Ž π™”π™Šπ™.. Β©π˜½π™€π™€...
3.1K 26 9
This is a collection of oneshots & short stories. Just some ideas that come to my mind. I hope that you guys enjoy the stories and I will try to post...
4.3K 85 18
- bestfriend . you just have to read to find out πŸ₯°
42K 2.1K 45
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT****