The Love Pill

By neerfB

What if you had a pill that could change attraction into love? Female spy, Freen, has no qualms using the lov... More

1. Autumn
2. The Meeting
3. Embarrassment
4. The Call
5. Clumsy
6. Effect
7. Cold
8. Coffee
9. Strategy
10. Dinner
11. Hangover
12. Assumption
13. Safe
14. Someone from the Past
15. Time to Ask Questions
16. An Extra Player
17. Weird Day
19. Comforting
20. The Morning
21. Change
22. Soft, Fizzy Sound
23. Crossword
24. Standard
25. Invisible in a Crowd
26. Lunch Break
27. Distracting
28. The Jacket
29. Manuel
30. Winter
31. Want
32. Sparks
33. Bittersweet
34. Spring
35. Mine
36. Summer
37. Happy

18. Surprise?

780 44 14
By neerfB

Freen Sarocha

I stared at the tiny pill in my hand palm. It was so small, but it would make such a ginormous difference.

Was I ready for it? No, not really. Giving her the love pill would cross the line from flirting with a purpose to cold hard manipulation. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I had been doing that a lot lately, well, to be honest, since I met Becky. I let out a deep sigh. I had no choice.

Bzzz. My phone went off.

- I'm making a lasagna tonight. Wanna come over and help me eat it? —

I smiled at her text. Did I want to come over? Hell yeah. Maybe if I sped things up tonight, I wouldn't need the love pill and Songjet wouldn't have a chance. Not even a tiny one.

- Oh, yes, definitely. I love lasagna. Want me to bring something?

I sent back, already grabbing my keys and wallet to go to the store to pick up a bottle of wine and maybe grab some flowers. I liked it when guys brought something, so it seemed appropriate.

- No, just you. -

I smiled and continued walking out of my house to buy the wine and flowers. If they say nothing, you aren't supposed to really bring nothing.

Well, that's how I rolled anyway. Someone invites you to their home for dinner, you bring some sort of gift.

I stood in front of her house, flowers and a bottle of wine in one hand behind my back, the other pushed deep into my pocket, fingering the little box with the love pill in it.

I really hoped I'd never have to use it, but I had a feeling I was going to need it. I took in a deep breath, gathered my courage and calmed my nerves. I didn't want to screw this mission up.

I didn't want to blow up the thing I had with Becky and ...l didn't want to pee my pants.

Damn, I knew I should have gone to the bathroom before I left my house. I started hopping from one leg to another and let the bell ring impatiently. As soon as she opened the door, I almost stormed inside, well, almost.

'Hi BB, how are you? I don't want to be rude, but I really, really have to pee. I blabbered, still jumping up and down.

She smiled, shook her head and stepped aside to let me in. I rushed inside, gave her a quick kiss when I passed her by and ran inside the bathroom. I turned around a couple of times, looking for the best place to drop the flowers and the bottle of wine.

Sink. Floor. Sink. Floor. Aaaaargh. Sink it is. I placed the bottle and flowers in the sink and almost simultaneously dropped my pants.

Good gracious, this was so not the right moment to almost pee in my pants.

I stepped outside the bathroom, holding the flowers and walked towards the kitchen. Becky was running around, holding a spatula and a whisk in one hand and two wine glasses in the other. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close, stopping her in her tracks.

'BB, let me help. I offered, even though I was a terrible cook, but I could calm her down. I took the spatula and whisk out of her hand, looking at the whisk. 'Why would you even need that?'

She looked at the whisk, a confused look on her face. 'I have no clue.

I smiled and kissed her softly, pushing her against the countertop. I felt her smile against my lips and then she pulled away.

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and slipped under my arms.

'Wine? I have a nice bottle of red.' she said, placing the two wine glasses on the table and taking the bottle that stood on the counter. I nodded and suddenly remembered the flowers I was still holding. I awkwardly extended my arm and pushed the flowers in her face.

'Surprise.' I tried, although I had been holding them for the last five minutes and she probably had been wondering why I was still holding them. She pressed her lips tightly on each other, trying to hold her laughter but failed and started snickering.

'That's really sweet. Thank you. Wow. What. A. Surprise.' she giggled, making fun of me, but I could see that she liked the fact that I bought her flowers. I rolled my eyes, taking it, letting her have her fun. She tried to stop her giggling, took the flowers and put them in a vase.

'They are really beautiful. I love them.' she thanked me again, wiping the tears from her face and pressing a glass of wine in my hand.

'Let's eat before you give me more surprises.' she mused, pointing at the set table with a giant casserole filled with a delicious smelling lasagna. I nodded and we sat down.

I took my first bite of the lasagna and almost died. It was so, so, so good. I always liked lasagna, but this one was extremely good.

'Hmmmmmm.... Hmmmm...Hmm. Hmm.

Hmmm. I moaned, making the standard sound of appreciation. She smiled and shook her head, trying to ignore my weirdness. We ate in a comfortable silence, probably because we were both enjoying the meal so much.

'I'll clean up.' I proposed after we were done eating. She nodded gratefully and pointed at the bathroom.

I'm just going to go to the bathroom.

I collected our cutlery, gathered them on the dirty plates and started bringing them to the sink, when it doomed on me.

Sink. I had left my bottle of wine in the sink in the bathroom. Where she was right now. I started having a tiny, tiny panic attack. She was going to laugh so much. I wasn't going to live this one down.

'Freen?' I heard her voice from behind me. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to pretend I wasn't there.

'Why was there a bottle of wine in the sink in my bathroom?'

I turned around, forcing a big smile. 'Surprise?'

This time she couldn't hold herself, placed the bottle on the table and she went into a laughing fit. Her hands holding her stomach, her head thrown back and hard laughter. If that wasn't enough, she went into the next phase.

The soundless phase where she started slapping her legs, tears streaming down her cheeks and not one sound coming out from her mouth. She took the bottle and held it up in the air.

'Haha. You forgot. Haha. You forgot the bottle? Hahaha. You forgot the bottle. Hahaha. In my bathroom. Hahaha.

At this point, I looked down and started a pretend sulk. Pushing out my lower lip, making the saddest face I could.

'Not funny. Everyone forgets stuff sometimes.' I muttered, still trying my hardest to look hurt. Becky saw my face and tried to stop her uncontrollable laughing fit. It was something in between hiccupping and crying.

I'm so sorry, Freen, she giggled, trying to look guilty, but she couldn't keep the smile off her face. She pulled me closer and started giving me kisses on my cheek.

'Come here. Stop sulking' she whispered against my cheek, softly nibbling on my earlobe. I immediately forgot what I was pouting about, and I swallowed the lump in my throat. Again.

She took my earlobe in her mouth and started sucking on it, giving me goosebumps. I couldn't help the soft moan that escaped.

I felt her smile against my skin, while her tongue kept playing with my lobe. This time she pushed me against the countertop and her soft hands pulled me closer into her. Her lips travelled from my ear to my mouth and started nibbling on my lower lip. Her hands cupped my face and her thumbs started slowly and gently caressing my cheeks. She pushed me harder into the counter, my legs slightly parted and hers pressed in between.

Her tongue swooping over my lower lip, my mouth automatically opening, our kiss deepening. This time I heard her moan in my mouth, turning me on more than I thought was possible. My hands gripped her waist, and I pulled her even closer to me. She pulled out of the kiss, our foreheads resting against each other, softly panting, both out of breath. She smiled and rubbed her nose against mine, giving me shivers from the intimacy. I felt the electricity charge through our bodies, making a connection I had never felt before.

'Damn. That was good' she whispered in my ear; our bodies still pressed tight together.

I took her by her waist and pressed my body against hers. I let my hands glide down and lifted her up on the countertop.

My hands travelled up again and rested on the outside of her thighs.

I stepped in between her open legs and pressed my lips on hers. My hands kept rubbing her legs, my tongue playing with hers and our lips engaging in a kissing battle.

She pulled out of the kiss and let out a contented sigh, her warm breath tickling my lower lip.

I started planting soft kisses on her cheek, nibbling on her chin and finally sucking on the soft skin in her neck. She let out an uncontrollable moan and I felt her getting goosebumps.

Her getting goosebumps because of me, simply took my breath away. I felt the hot coals in my stomach heat up, rising to a new level, warming my body with not only desire but something far more complicated. She pressed her lips on mine, giving me another passionate kiss, making everything disappear but Becky. I answered her with a kiss equally as passionate and only let her go when she had been properly kissed.

If I hadn't already fallen hard for her, I would have fallen now.

:))) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
5.2K 194 12
"I made something very special that i hope you will read" A SaTzu ff
1.4M 34.7K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...