HER ARRANGED FAITH!

Da Darkglorywrites

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒผDedication ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ–ค For girls who afraid to love but want it.... For boys who're finding there love in every... Altro

Characters
* ONE *
*TWO*
*THREE*
*Four*
*FIVE*
*SIX*
*SEVEN*
*EIGHT*
*NINE*
*TEN*
*ELEVEN*
โœจ๐ŸŒผ
*TWELVE*
*THIRTEEN*
*FOURTEEN*
*FIFTEEN* 2k special
*SIXTEEN*
*EIGHTEEN*
*SEVENTEEN*
*TWENTY*
*TWENTY-ONE*
*TWENTY-TWO*
*TWENTY-THREE*
*TWENTY-FOUR*
*TWENTY-SEVEN*
*TWENTY-FIVE*
*TWENTY-SIX*
note
*TWENTY-EIGHT*

*NINETEEN*

602 22 7
Da Darkglorywrites

*Namika's POV*

I woke up seeing my husband beside me, Infact not beside, in his embrace Which was probably my new kink..? I guess...

I saw him, deciphering his features that god gave him, that long lashes, broad eyebrows, that not so ordinary lips and the most favorite that jawline which turned me on like hellll god...

I climb above him resting my legs in between his legs... And took his head on my hand... Giving wet kisses from his one temple to another, from the tongue-cutting jawline to the softest earlobes.....

Right now thanking god that he's sleeping otherwise I couldn't be this bold, I don't know why but in front of him I am all fragile....

I chuckled thinking that I didn't applied lipstick otherwise there would be a red beard in my husband's face..... Ahhhh telling him my husband sounds fvcking good!!!!!

'What if one day you'll sleep besides him and he'll leave you to survive alone'~ my mind still interrupted and that's a matter of concern that what if he will...

"I won't bug" his morning voice goddddddd!!!! Ahhhh!! I can die for this in milliseconds and in next second he was above me snuggling his face on my chest and I was hell surprised what he said...?

"W-what" I asked moving his face up to glance at him... He groaned like he'll kill anyone who'll part him from my chest, he snuggle pressing my b00bs hard from his cheek, pulling me harder towards him....

"I said I won't leave you" what the actual fuck..? isn't I was thinking it..? or whispering..? shit!! No how I can whisper these thing..? I remember I was wondering how he knew-

"It's obvious from your face now don't think much" he said drifting to his sleep again as he became motionless and I was still thinking is that so obvious..? Then in 6 months that was obvious too..? he knew what I thought..? Ahhh!!! I hurt him mentally as well...

I successfully took my phone from nightstand as I was pressed below my giant husband's body...
It's 5 AM Noo!! I have to wake up early today.. I have planned to make breakfast and yea with love for my husband I thought looking at his face which was widely pressed from side making a slight pout in his lips...

I rubbed my thumb in it, pushing it with low force, he had plumpy lips too, not more than me huh!! I'm having the plumpest one... I praised myself pinching his lips ofc with low pressure and put his body carefully but with difficulty he's so heavy and bulky.. I put him on mattress and for last time I played with his hair leaving his hair in messy state.....

I took bath and wore a Saree looking at the mirror of our room instead of closet coz I want to be close with him every moment.... Still my sleeping beauty isn't got sober... But that's surprising coz he always wakes up to workout... What's the matter today..?

I shook the thought and let him sleep, I went to kitchen and asked what is his favorite nasta {breakfast} masi told he love parathas and egg sometimes...

I made aalo ka paratha of course we are indians hehe well with it I'll prepare a chilled lassi coz it too hot outside... I started to make, I cut potatoes and turn on the stove placed it to boil, I was collecting spices, masi told he don't like much so I'll keep it moderate I mixed the wheat floor with water to make the Dough for parathas and I grinded curd with sugar with some topping I plated the lassi... The potato is boil- fvck!! With my potato my surprise also boiled.... two bulky arms with fvcking seducing veins captured me from behind....

"Can I kiss your neck, bug...?" still his husky voice giving me shivers and who the fvck told him to ask he can do whatever he wants with me from the moment I said I trust him... I nodded and here my beast husband turned on.... He put my wet hairs aside carefully and godd! Why I wore backless..? The air hit my back making me flinch..

Giving me thousand of butterfly, and these kisses from his lips... The warm liquidity saliva feeling over my skin...

"Ahh" unfortunately I moaned as he found the sweet spot where I can moan senselessly.... And I knew he will kiss there more, pervert!! his tongue making shapes over my skin on the spot
Gaining a loud moan from me.... This mann!!! look at him smiling over my skin......

"V-vansh" why I shuttered..?

"Hmm" his actions had no limitations... If he'll suck me like that than I have to use concealer...

"Ahhhhhh" I turned around and took his lips and bite it so hard that he hissed in pain as I moan... He just bite me on neck too hard... What...?? Still laughing like an idiot....

"Fuck you" I said getting out of his embrace and focusing on my breakfast....

"Please do it" he told pouting like a baby who wants his toy...
ahhhh.. he's having shame or like he's shameless..?

"Go and bath" I said looking at his sweating body and fvck that was hot..... I looked at his face coz if I'll look down I'll end up literally riding him... He had a smirk in his face such a devil he is....

"What...?" I asked crinkling my brows...

"You don't know anything ,little bug" he exclaimed while shaking his head... Is he challenging me..? Don't you dare..

Mr.Vansh Singh just challenged her beloved Wife...?

"Wanna get sucked by your bug..?" His eyes god!! That's so widely spreads after hearing it.. I know how I'm controlling my laugh... I left him dumbfounded and smashed the boiled potato...
He still wasn't moving a bit....

"Wh-What you just said..?" The result of your challenge..

"Nothing.." I put spices on the potato along salt...

He came near wanting me to face him but I was intentionally focusing on my recipe... He was roaming behind me continuously...

He held my arms turning me to look at his face and I just don't want to answer that question again... That's embarrassing... My cheeks are burung already..

"Maya Masiiiiiii" I shouted and called her in kitchen, directly looking at his eyes and I can say he got irritated.... masi entered and he looked at me, pleading to stop this...

"I want your help" I said to masi and he left my hand leaving the room with an unpleasant look, I don't know why I love irritating him but it's clenching my heart I should make up with him...

*Vansh's POV*

What the hell she did..? That wasn't a joke for real, I just wanted to confirm what my ears heard.. what's need to get shy when I'm all hers, she's all mine... At the end of the day it'll happen but no my madam have to be a shy girl after telling a bold thing.. yes I fvcming want to get sucked by her, anything else..?

That was so irritating of calling maya ji, I respect her as my mother that's why I can't tell such things in front of her otherwise she had to gave me what she said.... I thought my baby bug is just a sweet,innocent girl but she's such a little devil, she's like a real bug.... Beautiful yet stubborn..

I took a quick shower with this thoughts and a bit anger engaging inside me.. if she don't want to answer then okay I don't want to ask anything nor I'll talk.... My brows are hurting bcoz of creasing all the time... I massaged the forehead and temple to ease it.... should get ready for hospital.. I'll leave without eating..

Calm down vansh she's just playing.. she's a little child.. right.?

But noo why..!? She could have just repeated what she said before..... I hate he-No I can't... I hate the way she called maya ji without blinking, starting in my eyes.... The way she hide from me and got cocky all of sudden.. If she had told me that she want me to leave then I wouldn't have asked a single question...

I felt two hands wrapping around my torso and with a hug she took all my anger away... I am nothing when it comes to her...

"Breakfast is ready" she was placing her head on my chest near neck and her breath was hitting me on skin of collarbone..

"I won't eat" I said pushing her a little and looking at mirror.... After some seconds she took my hand in her....

"I'm sorry" her bottom lip twisted downward as a slight pout... She can't be this cute... It's melting me...

"What you did..? It's not your fault if I'll not eat, I'm just not in a mood" I jerked her hand and she looked at me with the most heart-wrenching expression...

"I said na I'm sorry mujhe saram aagyi thi" she said again hugging me tightly now not leaving a single thread space between us, her balloons were pressing against my hard one....

"Hmm but I won't eat" she placed her chin on my chest.... Nooo!! Fvck her tears....

"But I made it wit-with love as you s-said" her voice cracked with her chin trembled....

"Baby bug, No shhhh...." I took her in my arms completely caressing her wet hair which can be my new deathbed with this saree...

"I-I'm sorry"

"You don't have to okay...? I know what my wife said me that time and yes I want it" I said chuckling to made her mood a little lighter... Ofc getting a hit by her on my chest... I made her look at my while grabbing her chin....

"I'm sorry okay if I'm the reason of your tears then I will tear myself apar-" she placed a kiss on my lips which took me aback but that was quite nice... Held on her nape I depend the kiss more... After sucking all his juices I kissed al her tears wiping it off....

"Don't ever tell like that again" she said cupping my jaw and I lean on her hand...

"Don't ever cry again" she nodded and took me to the dining hall....

For the first time food from my wife's hand that also she made mine favorite one that's beyond words...

She made me sit on the chair and served me the breakfast and I ate more than usually with that last liquid dessert...

"How was that..?" She asked observing me with that innocence...

"That's perfect,my love" I spoke taking the last bite of it and when I looked her again she's all red.. Did I made her blush..!??

*Author's POV* namaskar 🙏🏻

Toh hum kaha the haan... Namika was amazed that how he changed the nick name and she was blushing hard after hearing it... Even though she's shy asf rn but she asked it out loud...

"How many nicknames you will give me..?" She said looking at him.. and he smirks widely...

"As many my little one want" she can scream for this one.... Namika nodded redly and vansh was laughing internally seeing her wife's condition...

"Vansh... Can I ask you something..?" {C.ai vibes} Namika asked taking the plates from the table to the sink and again came back...

"Anything" vansh said getting up from his place fixing his clothes and unfortunately his gaze went to her blouse that was showing her deep cleavage.. He gulped to control himself and looked away from it...

But namika smirked catching him red-handed still she didn't told him anything... Instead she went more closer while intentionally showing her chest making him sweat more..She placed her palm on his chest...

"Other men told their women as beautiful like butterfly, lavender but why you use 'Bug'..?" Namika said fidgeting his shirt's collar, was going to touch his Adam's apple but vansh held her hand rubbing his thumb on it... If she'll seduce him like this he can't imagine where he'll end up....

"Come let me take you to my best place in this house" Vansh told and took her in the garden outside. She was confuse at first then he took her at the back of house, where a stairs were heading downwards like a underground floor....

"We had this floor and you didn't told me...?" She spoke whimpering and stomping her foots... Who can tell she's the Criminal judge who give harsh verdicts to criminals....? He made her change, like a kid around him, he gave him the love she deserved... The way she was suffering alone in previous years, these 6 months of his love made her believe in love again...

"You weren't interested in anything that time" He said taking her on these floor...

"You made everything interesting" she intertwined their hand tightly..

But the movement her gaze landed on the floor her eyes were out of her socket....

The whole room was filled with an different yet beautiful ecosystem....

Diverse flowers blooming on the whole floor with lots of butterfly...

'If he loves butterfly and flies why he don't call me that?' namika was captured by this thought...

"Vansh what if they get lack of oxygen or something which is more in fresh environment..?" She asked him and he told to look her at ceiling where the oxygen cylinder were hanging in bulk....

She giggled and took off her hands from him running towards her favorite flower... Lavender...

It took her almost 45 minutes to explore... There were bunnies, hamsters, some of the cats... And a pool where the cutest aquatic beings live....

He wrapped his hand around her slender waist ,she shuddered a little but got adjusted....

"Which of my baby is your favorite..?"

"This.... look it comes to my hand as well they're so cute.... The most beautiful creature" namika told playing with them..

{This one is no real hehe}

"Okay that's blue morpho, consider as the most beautiful butterfly" Vansh told and she was still mesmerizing it and he was admiring her...

She looked at him with crinkled brows and he know what she's telling... He took her to a separate room..

"Close your eyes" he told placing his hand on her eyes...

He took her and open the door where the whole room was filled with 'Picasso bug' his most beloved buddy...

He placed his hand down and told to open her eyes...

"What's that....?" She said almost screaming in excitement...

"That's how my most beautiful wife and creature are similar just ethereal" Vansh told and namika blushed so hard... She was about to touch it but he stopped her....

"You know it uses his sting to warn people to stay away but if you'll be gentle with it, they won't do anything" She was listening his words carefully and looking the bug moving with his little foots.. she looked at him in amazement..

"If we'll give love to them they'll reciprocate it and if we'll harm them, they can harm us physical but mentally as well just like my real baby bug I was gentle with her although she took time to adjust but she didn't hurt me.. but with naksh she harmed him physically and mentally" with flow he didn't realize what he said..

"Who told you..?" She asked haughtily..

He laughed showing his teeth while taking steps back..

"I guess bug's scary side is activating" he took longer steps but she was following him aggressively...

"Who..?"

"Calm down, Raghav told me but I asked him first when we went to jewelry shop on wedding"

"Okay... You're my husband you should know" her mood changed in seconds and she again went to bug...

"Isn't it beautiful..?" Vansh asked looking at her... She nodded... and wanting to hold the bug...

"Wait letme apply the precaution ointment or else if he'll use his sting that's not good" he put the gel on her hand and slowly put the most calm one in her hand..

"It feels so good,aww" she said while lookin' at it..

"The same I felt holding you"
She blushed but to hide she went other side still taking it in her hands...

"This one are beautiful too, look" Namika said..

"Why these bugs are in different room..?" Namika

"Actually Picasso bugs are from Africa and they aren't used to the outside surrounding so I made the environment how they're habitat.. and I placed 90% of the bugs here rest 10% I'll find and preserve them soon" Vansh said feeding the bugs and looking at namika at the time capturing her all reaction....

"Vansh it's 8:45 Am we have to leave.." she said checking the message of raghav who's waiting for her outside the house namika told placing back the Picasso on its place and they both went to their destination...

Okay first of all of ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thankyou alllllllllllllllllll..
It's 10.9k like I never imagined it will reach and what made me surprise more is votes they're 236.. Thankyouuuu🌼💗💗🙏🏻🙏🏻

~by Darkglorywrites

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1M 40K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
474K 30.1K 53
Indian FMC X British MC She fell for the boy who's actually villain of the story
28.4K 2.9K 55
Agastya Singh Rathore- the cold hearted man. Passionate, fearless, ambitious, the man for whom every girl prays, He only worships the love of his lif...
17.3K 1.5K 16
(๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ) "๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...