submissive//an evan peters st...

By okokcoolshutup

\\THIS IS THE SAME EVAN PETERS SUBMISSIVE FIC THAT WAS UPLOADED IN 2018// WARNING: not safe for work at all... More

an author's explanation
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

16

16 1 0
By okokcoolshutup

(Author's Note): Consensual punishment play in a dom/sub relationship

As we pull up outside Evan's I start to feel sick, my head spinning as I open the door and follow him to the house. I think back to what I saw as we step in, the way Linda spoke about me, how he let her touch him that way, how his voice went husky and low when he spoke to her about how she could get him in trouble, the fact he was going to let her fucking kiss him. That sick feeling passes and the anger replaces it, I bite down on my lip and clench my fists. Evan locks the door behind me and I feel him stand behind me, so close his chest is pressed against my back. His lips go straight to my neck as his arms wrap around my waist, "I've been waiting to get you here all fucking day baby" he whispers against my skin. If I didn't see what I did I would be weak in the knees and begging him to have his way with me but Linda's words about Evan leading me on swarm in my head like a buzzing sound and I go stiff. I move my head away so his lips are left hanging and step out of his grasp, turning over to face him with anger burning in my eyes and my arms crossed over my chest.

"What's wrong Bella?" Evan asks me worried, looking at my tense composure and icy stare, I hate how he's calling me that when I'm so mad and confused at him. "Don't act like you don't know" I thought my voice would come out dry and as barely a whisper but instead its clear and sharp, so sharp in tone that Evan flinches since he's not used to it. "I don't Bel..." he starts to say but I stop him before he can say that stupid fucking nickname I love hearing him say, "don't fucking lie to me Evan! I saw you letting her put her claws all over you" I nearly scream at him but I hold back, eager to not blow so hard so fast.

"What the fuck are you talking about Arabella?" Evan shakes his head at me, his eyes wide. I nearly scoff at how long he's going to try and put this oblivious act up for. "You and Linda in the dressing room when I was getting drinks for you, that's what the fuck I'm talking about" I tell him and his face immediately drops, an expression of embarrassment forming. "Is what she was saying true?" my voice nearly cracks at the thought "are you leading me on? trying to piss her off?". "No baby no" he tries to step closer to me with his arms slightly out so he can touch me but I step further back, "you liked the way she was touching you didn't you? bet you were super pissed at me for crashing in and stopping her kissing you?" I go on, letting my own assumptions take over. Evan shakes his head at me, his eyes going narrow but I pay no attention, "she was probably worth it though, she was worth the risk of you getting into trouble" I spit "worth you fucking her like the sex obsessed asshole you are!". I never meant to call him names but one of my flaws is that my anger can make me say extreme things sometimes, whether I genuinely believe them or not but right now I'm starting to believe what I'm saying about Evan. He showed no signs of trying to stop Linda kissing him.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Evan asks slowly, his voice gruff and tense.

"What you are" I reply through gritted teeth "you're a piece of shit if you're just using me to make her jealous".

"Oh that's what you think this is?" he steps closer to me, suddenly his persona has altered to an intimidating one. It causes a shiver to run down my spine. "If you're leading me on and trying to make me look like I'm some naïve little girl whose stupid enough to think someone like you is actually interested in her then I want out of this shit" I tell him sharply "I'm done with your shit".I take a deep breath, letting the anger leak out into the room as Evan just stares at me, I notice his jaw in clenched and his eyes are dark. They're not dark in that lustful and passionate way that I'm used to, instead they're sinister and alarming, a more threatening darkness has taken over them like some wild animal hiding in the shadows waiting to pounce.

I find myself lost for words because of his shift in persona and I suddenly regret lashing out how I did. That feeling is only intensified when Evan takes two steps closer to me, towering over me and his eyes burning into me, I can feel the heat spreading through my skin.

"What's rule four little girl?" is all he says at first, I feel a cold shiver rush through my spine at how low and minacious his voice is.

My throat has suddenly dried up like a desert, my own voice coming out in cracked and hushed gasps, Evan tilts his head and narrows his eyes at my response, his jaw still clenched which makes him appear a threatening type of attractive.

"Oh what's happened?" his hand suddenly wraps around my throat, not aggressively but I still whimper in shock "little whore suddenly doesn't know how to speak? you seemed to know full well how to talk a second ago".

I just stare up at him in awe, his grip around my neck tightens slightly as I remain silent, my heart beating from the suspense. "I'm going to ask you again you slut" Evan whispers "what is rule four? don't keep daddy waiting if you know whats good for you". My mind stumbles back to the night where Evan set out the rules to our agreement, I do my best to go through them in my head until I finally remember the answer.

"Not....not to misbehave daddy..." my voice trails off, only causing Evan to tighten his hold.

"and?" he presses on, raising an eyebrow.

It takes only a second for me to remember the rest, oh shit.

"and not to give daddy an attitude".

The left side of Evan's mouth turns up in a smirk, "and you broke that rule didn't you, you little whore?".

I bite my lip, realising that I have in fact broken one of Evan's rules by being so rude about what I saw so that means I'm going to be punished.

Suddenly, Evan's hand collides against my ass in one swift motion, I squeal from his actions and that hand then tangles itself in my hair on the back of my head while one is still on my throat. "Answer me when I ask you a question little girl" he hisses "you broke one of daddy's rules didn't you?".

"Yes! yes I broke a rule daddy" I whisper "I'm sorry...".

He shakes his head and cuts me off, "I don't want to hear any excuses from you Arabella, you know what happens to bad little girls who give their daddies an attitude?".

This time I don't push his buttons by hesitating in my response, I give him his answer as quickly as I can "they get punished".

"That's right" Evan says gruffly and pulls me closer to whisper in my ear "and that's what daddy's going to do to you, you're getting punished".

(AU): Edit

My breath hitches in my throat. 

Evan's voice takes a moment to drop in tone when he asks, "now, why don't you tell Daddy your safe word?" "S..safe word...?" I mumble as a reponse. "Yes kitten, what you'll say when it gets too much and you want to stop. Tell me quickly." Evan repears. My brain races for just a few seconds, "peaches," I reply with my favourite fruit. 

"Peaches," Evan repeats. "Just say that when you want to stop okay? Tell me you understand that."

"I understand Daddy," I nod. 

"Good," he says and then his voice returns to that gruffier tone. "Because now we can start with your punishment."

I gulp down a lump in my throat, feeling sweat coat my body and my cheeks flush from his words, as nervous as I am I cannot deny the fact that I am extremely turned on. Evan, his hand still in my hair, starts to walk towards his sofa, dragging me along behind him. He sits down and quickly pulls me down so I'm lying on my front on his lap, the way he's manhandling me only making the arousal grow between my legs. "Now you're gonna get a spanking baby" Evan tells me in a low voice, "five on each cheek so ten in total and you're going to say 'thank you daddy' after each one, got it?".

"Yes daddy" I reply nodding, adrenaline pumping through my veins.

Evan's large hand grabs the bottom of my dress and yanks it up roughly so it crumbles up around my waist. Then his fingers hook into my panties to pull them up more so the material is pressed right against my wet pussy and my ass is exposed. I gasp from the feel of his cold fingers against my skin and from his dominating and powerful actions. "Little fucking slut thinks she can talk that way to me huh?" he grunts before his recoiled hand comes down and slaps harshly against my right cheek. I let out a strangled cry from the stinging then I remember his instructions so I whimper a small "thank you daddy".His hand then repeats the same action on my left cheek, I can feel my ass rippling against the force of his palm slapping against it, "thank you daddy" I say again, biting my lip since that one was slightly harder than the last. "Looks like daddy has to teach his dirty whore some manners" Evan comments as he spanks my right cheek again, increasing the force so it hurts a little more, I still secretly love it though. "Thank you daddy" I whimper, tears forming in my eyes.

Another smack, the sound of his hand colliding with my skin only turning me on more.

"T...thank you daddy".

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I can hear the smirk in Evan's voice as his fingers prod at my entrance that's slick from my juices "I knew a little slut like you would enjoy having her nice thick ass spanked". He spanks me for the fifth time, followed by me thanking him for it, the tears are slowly falling down my cheeks now and I have to bite down on my lip from the pain but I also moan from the intoxicating pleasure mixed with it. Evan spanks me five more times equally on each cheek, me saying thank you for each one, my ass stings like a deep cut and I know that its been left red raw with his handprint. "Such a beautiful sight" Evan moans as his hand massages my ass to soothe it, causing me to moan deeply from the satisfying feeling "I love this juicy ass of yours princess, even more now its branded by me". I lift myself up a little more so I can look over at him with wide eyes, he looks from my burning ass to my face and his thumb comes up and wipes away my tears. "You're doing well so far princess" he tells me, a more gentle tone in his voice but there's still that sinister edge to it.

Doing well so far?

"I thought that was my punishment daddy" I say confused, Evan just chuckles darkly and squeezes my sore cheek, a high pitched whimper tumbling from my lips as he does so.

"No baby" he smirks "daddy is no where near done with punishing you".

I have no time to reply as he's soon pulling me up off of his lap and leading me all the way up to his bedroom, a firm hold still on my hair. My mind races with imaginary scenarios of how else he could punish me if spanking isn't enough for him, before I know it we're in his bedroom and Evan is slamming his door shut, holding me close to him. He then looks over to me, that dark and wicked gleam still flashing in his eyes and a smirk on his lips. "Go stand in front of the bed now" he orders gruffly and I do, walking over to where I'm supposed to go even though my legs are shaking a little, I stand in front of his bed and look at him waiting for my next instruction.

"Take off your clothes...slowly" Evan tells me firmly as he looks me up and down hungrily.

I slip off my flats first, then reaching back to unzip my dress and I start to slip it down my body slowly while Evan watches me. He bites down on his lip and his orbs swell with lust. The crumbled up dress lays in a pool around my feet, my fingers hook into the clip of my bra and unclasp it so I can reveal my exposed chest to Evan. As I'm about to remove my soaked panties Evan stops me.

"Turn around and bend over while you take those off" he says, his tongue poking out to sweep along his bottom lip.

I do as he says, facing the other way and bending over to arch my back a little as I slide my underwear down. I can hear Evan groan softly as he watches me, "such a pretty little thing" he whispers and a pleasurable chill runs through me. My underwear is now with my dress on the floor, I step out of it and take a deep breath, growing eager for Evan's delicious touch.

"Turn around and face me then get on your knees".

I step around to face him and see that he's removing his shirt, I kneel down and he starts to walk towards me slowly, that hungry look on his face. I look up at him as he reaches for my hair and plays with it, "I'm gonna put that mouth of yours to some good use" he whispers huskily "I'm gonna fuck it and you're gonna take it, you're going to be a good slut and take my cock all the way down your throat". I bite my lip as a shiver of pleasure shoots through my naked body, I had no idea I could get this turned on but my pussy is throbbing tightly from his words, my eyes stay fixed on his as he unzips his trousers to pull his engorged and red cock out. My mouth nearly waters at the sight of him rock hard and ready to fuck my mouth, Evan must notice the passionate glow in my eyes because he smirks while looking down at me. His hand reaches over and grips the back of my hair, he pulls me closer to his erection until my face is barely inches from it.

"Open your mouth little girl".

I do as he says, opening my mouth as wide as I can to take his dick into it, Evan pushes the tip between my lips followed by half of his length and I wrap my mouth around it. His hand stays tightly gripped around my dark locks as he starts to thrust in back and forth, his cock sliding against my tongue. I hear moans and grunts falling from his lips as he picks up pace, I go to move my hands to touch him but he slaps them away fiercely.

"No!" he scolds me "you're not allowed to have this the easy way bitch, I'm gonna use your dirty mouth to get myself off so daddy's in charge".

He starts to fuck his hard cock into my mouth faster, I try to keep my breath regular and controlled as he steals air from me, I moan around him from the feeling of him tightly fitted between my wet lips. After a few more moments Evan pushes his cock as far back as he can, going until the tip hits the back of my throat and I gag, unable to breathe. "Fuck yes baby..." Evan hisses in pleasure as my mouth fills up with spit. When he eventually pulls out of my mouth, that spit coats his cock and I see a trail of saliva hanging between my mouth and the tip of his dick. Evan allows me to regain my breath for a few seconds before he pushes himself back into my mouth and continues to fuck it, placing to hands in my hair to pull on it until I whimper.

He pulls my head up so I'm looking at him, my eyes taking in the dark lustful expression on his face that shows the pleasure he is in. "Keep looking up at me" he whispers and once again pushes himself down my throat and staying there. I try to keep him there comfortably for as long as I can, keeping my eyes on him as well but eventually they brim with tears that spill down my flushed cheeks.

Evan quickly pulls out again and I let out a huge gasp for air and spit back onto his dick.

"Good tears or bad tears?" he asks, a more concerned expression forming on his face that makes me smile.

"Good, daddy" I reply, my voice weak from the throat fucking "I want to take this punishment".

"And you will slut" he shoves his cock back down my throat and thrusts back and forth again, lines of spit fall out from my mouth and stretch down to the floor as he increases his speed. I gag repeatedly from his tip hitting the back of my throat, causing Evan  to moan deeply. "That's it whore, choke on daddy's cock".

I feel light headed from the lack of air and I try to pull away from Evan so I can breathe. He furrows his brow at me and suddenly slaps my cheek with the palm of his hand, causing me to squeal in pain. "Did I fucking say stop whore?" he spits angrily "did I?".

"No!" I choke weakly and I let out a cry when he slaps my other cheek, both of them stinging like my ass cheeks before "I'm sorry daddy".

Evan tugs hard on my hair and pushes my head closer to him until my nose touches his pelvis, "don't ever try and disobey me again because this is what happens when you do" he says before pinching my nose between his index finger and thumb so I can't breathe through there. The sudden and complete restriction of air startles me at first but then an element of pleasure seeps into it. I let out a strangled choke and look up at Evan with my tear stained eyes, trying to look innocent and as submissive as possible. He finally releases my nose and pulls me off his soaked cock, I gasp deeply and try to take in as much air as possible, my lips coated with my own spit which Evan rubs around my face using his palm.

I'm overwhelmed from how much this is turning me on, all the dominating and using he's executing making my head spin in pure bliss.

"That's what you get dirty girl" he tells me as I whimper into his hand spreading my spit over my face, making it feel sticky and filthy as it mixes with my tears on my cheeks.

He suddenly grips my chin and squeezes, "open your mouth".

I sigh and open, waiting for him to slide his dick back into it but instead he opens his own mouth and spits into mine. I gasp in surprise from his incredibly degrading action but I like it, as sick as it sounds. "You're my slut" Evan whispers smirking.

I nod in agreement, aroused by the pet name.

His cock is soon shoved back into my mouth and he fucks my throat some more, I hollow my cheeks and start to suck on it a bit so I can add to his pleasure. He moans my name as I do so and I can feel his dick twitching, signalling that he's coming close to his climax. My heart races as he moves faster against me, his thrusts growing sloppy as his orgasm approaches. I suck as hard as I can as the tip crashes against the back of my throat and my tongue slides against his throbbing vein.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." Evan exclaims "I'm gonna cum all over your face, bad girls don't get to swallow daddy's sweet cum".

He suddenly pulls out and pumps his cock three times before letting out a deep and throaty groan. His cum spurts out from the tip and lands all over my face, it coats my lips, cheeks and forehead.

It makes me feel a whole new level of dirty, Evan has kept to his words of using my mouth just to get himself off and although it was supposed to be a punishment, there is a deep hidden side of me that loved every second of it.

Evan looks at me, amused and satisfied from my face holding the aftermath of my punishment; my cheeks red and stinging from the slaps, my spit and his cum dripping down off my face and my wet teary eyes.

"You learned your lesson kitten?"

I blink at him, my throat sore from my punishment and my hair messy from his hands.

"Yes daddy" I nod, a small smile on my lips.

"Good because next time I'm not going that easy on you".

///

(AU): Another edit based on feedback and I'm sorry this wasn't originally included

"You have nothing to worry about you know?" he says as he rubs my bruised skin tenderly after lifting the ice cold towel off it. "Pardon?" I lift my face from the pillow to look back at him, seeing that soft expression naturally has returned to his eased face. "About the Linda situation," Evan responds and I feel my heart tighten and my skin heat up all over again but for a different reason. "There's no way in hell I would ever use you to get to anyone, especially her."

My heart relaxes a little. "You promise?" I'm slightly taken aback by my sudden vulnerability. 

Evan nods and bends down to kiss gently at my upper thighs and bruised skin. "I promise you, I'm doing this with you because I'm insanely infatuated with you Bella," he assures and my heart relaxes even more. "This, what we do in these sheets with one another, has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else outside of them." 

"Okay," I smile and he does too, lifting himself and leaning over my back to kiss me as his hand cups my cheek. "I'm sorry I got too...." "Don't worry about that," Evan cuts me off and presses his lips lightly to the bridge of my nose. "Anyone would have gotten angry hearing her try to twist things over. But in future let's hold back on the potty mouth unless it's when Daddy is treating you to a good dicking, okay?"

"Okay," I whisper in a chuckle and kiss him on the corner of his soft mouth. 

"But..." he pulls away a little to look at me fully.

"But..." I reply in a worried mumble. 

"I need you to voice any worries or any thoughts for that matter you have about this, about us," Evan tells me as his finger strokes my hair behind my ear. "You don't even have to think about getting angry or an attitude because there is nothing you can't tell me when it worries you angel but you need to tell me the moment you think it, promise me."

I sigh and lean into his chest to get some of that warmth I'm hooked on, "I promise daddy." "Such a good girl," he kisses the top of my head and traces along the line of my lower back gently. "You are such a good girl taking her punishment and then promising me that." 

I collapse into him and allow my mind to drift away to just him.

"Now..." he clears his throat. "Daddy needs to reward his baby for taking her punishment so good. So how about you lie back and let him give that sweet peach some 'well done' kisses?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 27 27
An Evan Peters Fanfic ~* WARNING! There is some (18+) content. -Drug abuse, violence, sexual content, language, alcohol.- if these are triggers for...
527K 1.3K 72
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...
202K 6.1K 50
Charlie Barber x Reader 18+ only. New cover, same story! "He didn't rush this time. His movements were gentle and deliberate. Like you were a delicat...
350 8 7
In the quaint town of Pinevale, where tradition and religion hold a firm grip, 24-year-old Evangeline returns to her roots to care for her grieving g...