His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter 21 His painting

3.8K 526 186
By _aksh_writes

Heyloo pyaare logo, I hope aap logo ne zyada miss nahi kiya hoga(kiya hi hoga) so I'm back with another chapter 🤭.
Chapter - 22 smut wala hai and it's uploaded on scrollstack
VOTE TARGET- 650
COMMENT TARGET- 250
Enjoy reading this pyara sa chapter.
Love you all🤭❤️

As i am thinking all about this and after that only the sleep engulf me.

Viraj woke up, I listened to my iris voice, I slowly opened my eyes, and saw her getting ready in front of the mirror.

I smiled and started admiring her, how lucky I am that I got this woman in my life forever.

She saw me from the mirror only and said; Why are you glaring at me?

I'm admiring you, my queen ,"I replied to her question.

She gets up from her place and goes near him.

She said; Get up viraj it's 9 AM don't you have any work? And what about your family? They will be waiting for you.

I fastly got up and said; oh my god I really forgot about them.

I fastly pecked her lips and said; I love you bohot saara meri jaan, I'll come back soon and tell you when they will leave the villa.

She smiled and said; okay but firstly freshen up yourself fastly.

I nodded and took the towel and clothes, but before entering I asked her; Will you accompany me in the shower? I mean we can recreate the scene of that night you know?

She said to me, "How many other girls have you said these lines?

I replied, "other girls exist for me?"

She got silent, and i just smirked!!

Then I blinked my eyes, and she threw one pillow towards me but I fastly closed the door.

And she said; I'll not leave you Raj,come outside you idiot.

I slowly opened the door and said; I'll also never leave you my Jaan.

Then I quickly closed the door, I know she is blushing, why she is so sweet.

After 15 min he came out from the bathroom, and saw that she had started doing painting.

He got close to her and hugged her from behind, he said by hiding his face on her neck's crook; What are you painting.

She replied to him by making a painting; I'm painting my husband.

He suddenly takes out his face and sees in front of him, it's him. His lovely wife is painting his picture.

He saw that he is sitting on the chair and doing work on the laptop, and also it's the scene of his office.

He smiled and as he wanted to touch the painting, she said suddenly; Ayy No, it's not completed. I have to make it perfect and add some detail in it.

He said; That's so much perfect jaan. Now what you want to add.

She replies by turning towards him; Who's the painter here?

He pointed his finger towards her, and then she continued; Yes, so I know that it is not that perfect.

He replied to her by making his hold tight on her waist; But I'm also not that perfect wifey.

She giggles and says; You are the most perfect person I have ever seen in my life.

He smiles and goes to say something, but suddenly their door knocks and they hear the voice of his sister.

Yashi said; Bhaii what are you doing? Didn't you wake up?

He fastly pecked Trisha's lips and said; I'll be back soon my love.

And then he took his coat and came outside from the room, she also smiled and started doing her painting.

As Viraj comes out from the room, he locks the door of his room.

Yashi gets a doubt and says; Why are you putting a lock in your room? Is there someone? I listen to the sound of a girl from your room.

He replies to her in a sarcastic way; Tumhe Aaj kal jyada hi sunai nahi Dene laga?

(Don't you listen too much nowadays?)

She just smiled and said; Okay don't be so serious Bhai, I'm here to tell you that mom, Chachi and I. We are going back home.

He nods and says; Okay but firstly have breakfast then you all can go.

She replies; Okay I'm also very hungry.

And then she fastly go to the breakfast area. And he also came behind her.

They saw that both are sitting on the breakfast table and talking about something.

As they both ladies saw, Viraj's mother said; Yashi already told you that we are going back.

He nods and says; Okay but why did you come here? I know that if you miss me, you should have called me to visit home, so what's the matter.

As his mother got silent, his aunt said; Viraj, now you are 28 years old and we want you to settle down and marry the girl.

He made a fist and said; and whom you are to say anything to me?

And mom, I have already told you that I don't want to marry anyone. If you come up with this topic again, I'll disappear from this city, and no one could find me.

His mother angrily said; Why viraj? Why don't you want to marry? Is there any reason? Tell me?

As there's a heated moment between both of them and as Viraj is going to say something, Yashi said; Kahin bhai aapne pehle se hi shaadi toh nahi karli?

(Hey brother, you haven't gotten married before, have you?")

Viraj and his mother both glared at her and said; Shut up yashi!!

She got silent and Viraj said; You all eat breakfast and can leave after that.

But his mother got up and said; I'm going, yashi you and your aunt can come afterwards.

But they both also stood and said; we are also coming.

Then they leave his villa and Viraj just punches the wall.

Trisha listened to the argument as she was painting in her room, and she listened to Viraj's voice, after that she came out and listened to the talks.

Trisha fastly came to Viraj and said by holding his hand and softly touching his injured knuckles; "Why are you hurting yourself Viraj, it's my mistake, because of me, your mom and you had an argument. I know I'm very bad. Please don't ever hurt yourself."

And her tears started to fall on his hand, as he saw her tear his anger flew away, he hugged her and said; "No baby don't ever Cry. And it's okay my mom is telling me to get married from the previous year, it's just me who is canceling this."

He held her face on his palm and kissed her forehead, then he looked deeply into her teary eyes and said; "I am already yours my love, why would I marry anyone else now who is not my iris? I am happy with my wife and soon we will tell you about you to my parents okay? Now don't overthink about anything."

She hugged him and said; You know you are the best.

Viraj said; Okay now eat breakfast with me and I also have to go to the office. Today is a very urgent meeting and might be I'll be late at night.

She nods and they both sit there, on the breakfast table and maids are arranging their food.

He takes the first bite and makes her eat from his hand.

And then after making each other eat food he said by standing from his place; Now I have to go, and as I said maybe I'll be late at night, so eat your lunch and dinner at time. And take care of yourself anything you want you can tell to maids they will provide you.

She just nodded and came with her to the villa's gate.

As they both bid a bye, Viraj turned towards her and kissed her forehead and said; Love you Jaan. Dhyan rakhna meri jaan ka.

(Take care of my life)

Then he sits in his car, and Trisha is just blushing and she runs inside the villa.

At Agnihotri pvt LTD company

Everyone is scared as Viraj is in a very angry mood, and all the employees in the conference room are just wiping their sweat.

Viraj threw the file on the table and said angrily, 'What the hell are you all doing here? Just in my absence of 2-3 days, you all haven't completed the file, and the ones that are already completed have major mistakes. Why? Why am I paying you?'"

Everyone is shivering and Viraj again says; Give me the damn answer Now!!

His manager Kartik came in front and says; "Sir, we are very sorry! Just give us 1 hour and we will complete all the incomplete files, and the files which have the mistakes, we will also correct them."

Viraj said by gritting his teeth; Just damn 1 hour, and I want all the work to be finished.

All nodded and fastly go out of the room and he also came to his cabin.

As he is checking other files that are important for a meeting, someone knocks on the door of his cabin.

He said without looking; Come in!!!

And with a click sound a girl entered in his cabin, she had to wear a pencil skirt and a white shirt but she opened her first three buttons and anyone could see her cleavage easily.

She says; Hello Viraj.

By hearing his name from a girl, he surprisingly sees her because only his family member and his iris can call him by his name.

He saw and said in a strict and cold tone; Who are you? And what are you even doing in my company?

She replies; Don't you remember I'm the girl who is at your home? When you came back from Mumbai? You remember?

He said by thinking and remembering; The one my aunt introduced to me?

She excitedly says; Yes viraj you remember?

He again got angry and said; Who gave permission to enter my cabin? My PA, manager and my bodyguard can enter my cabin don't you know this thing? I thought that my manager had come with files, that's why I gave permission to enter my office.

She said; But I know your family viraj, we can be friends and can know each other.

He stood up from his place and said by pointing his finger towards her; See I don't even know your name, you are here because you are capable of doing the job under me, and here you are my employee and I'm your boss. Don't ever take my name from your pathetic mouth.

She said in a sad tone; But vi...

As she is going to say something, Viraj stopped and said; Sir!! Call me sir or boss. And just be in a professional relationship. Don't you dare to come close to me or you don't know what I can do with you.

Then he called his Manager and said; Don't you know no one is allowed in my cabin then why is she here?

He said; Sir, I have stopped her, but she insulted me and said that she is your girlfriend and can come anytime.

Listening to this viraj's anger is now at its peak, he cut the call and said; You are my girlfriend? And who said that?

She starts getting sweat all over her forehead, she said; I...I just...

As she was going to say something, but Viraj said loudly to her; JUST GO OUT FROM MY OFFICE AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK HERE, JUST GO.

She runs out from his cabin and starts taking heavy breaths. Viraj's manager came in front of her and said in a sarcasm; So Miss whoever you are, how's it?

She angrily glares at him and goes out of the office.

Viraj sits on his chair, and drinks water, but suddenly his phone rings and he answers the call.

He said; Now who's that?

Trisha replies; Your wife Mr Agnihotri!!!

Listening to her voice his anger calmed down and he said; I'm sorry, it's just...leave it.

She said; what happen viraj? You are not sounding good enough.

He smiled and said; I have listened to your voice, now I'll be fine enough to do my work.

She giggles and says; I'm missing you already.

He saw the time and it's 3 pm. He asks her, " Did you eat your lunch?

She replies; Yes husband I have eaten my food and what about you?

He says; I'll eat later, I have so much work and at 4pm I have a meeting with some shareholders and contractors.

She said; try to come home fastly.

He smiles and says; Ab hamari jaan ne bola hai toh pakka koshish karenge.

("Now that our beloved has spoken, we will definitely make an effort.")

She smiled and said; Okay now you can do your work, I'm also continuing my painting.

He says; okay Love you dhyan rakhna.

(Take care)

And then both cut the call.

His mood has now gotten better after talking to her, and now he is doing his work.

But something clicks in his mind and he opens the laptop, and starts checking about the company details, which are in foreign country, which is in England.

The company name is A & M Pvt Ltd, and he and his friend each own 50 percent of that company.

They both started the company 2 years ago and now it is one of the finest and top company.

And both handle the company with their own respective place.

As he is checking the details, his phone rings and he checks the screen of his phone.

And the name which is flashing on the phone screen is Mr Mir.

He smirks and picks up the call, he said; Hello Mr Mir, kaise yaad Kiya Aaj aapne.

("Hello Mr. Mir, how did you remember today?")

From the Other end a manly voice came; Bas kar liya yaad Mr Agnihotri.

("Just remembered, Mr. Agnihotri.")

And then they both started to laugh.

He said; So tell me what happens? Why did you call me suddenly? Mr Daniyal Mir.

Daniyal said; for God sake don't take my full name, just listen to me, you have to come to England as soon as possible.

Viraj got confused and said; But why? Is there any emergency or anything happening to the company?

Daniyal said; if you do not come, then surely something will happen to our company.

He asks; But what happens? Just Tell me.

Daniyal said; Viraj, you know our shareholder Charlie evans?

He hummed and daniyal continued; Charlie is planning to give our shares to the rival company.

Viraj said; What the fcukk!!! That mothefucker, I'll not leave him.

Daniyal replies; Then come to England as soon as possible, I'm also coming with my wife.

Viraj confusingly said; what the hell? Tune kab shadi Kari? Or kon hai Teri wife?

("When did you get married? And who is your wife?")

He said; Tu pehle England aaja, sab bata dunga mere bhai.

("You first come to England, my brother, I will tell you everything.")

Viraj replies; Okay I also have a surprise for you, but I'll tell you when we will meet.

They both discuss some other things and after sometime both cut the call.

After this Viraj indulges in his work, and after that, he goes for the meeting.

At night 10 pm

Viraj comes back to his villa, as he sees that no one is in the hall, so he goes to the room, and slowly opens the door.

He sees that Trisha is sleeping peacefully, so he slowly enters his room and takes his clothes, go to the washroom to freshen up.

He came out of the washroom, and saw that she is still sleeping, but suddenly a message notification came from Trisha's phone.

So he goes near the table and checks the message.

As he saw the notification, his eyes got wide and shockingly saw her phone.

________________________

Daniyal Mir is from the story "JIGSAW" You all can read that story too by HunniHoney

Next chapter will upload when target will complete, ya toh Instagram mei 1k followers krwao 😭😭 toh Naya chapter du mai.

So we are collaborating and 2-3 chapters will be of England and many mystery related to viraj and trisha will also reveal in upcoming chapters, and about that mysterious guy too🤭. So take your seat for this amazing mystery story with dark romance tadka🤭👍🏻.

And yes again chapter 22 is already uploaded on scrollstack those who want to read that Smutty chapter you can read it from there.

For updates follow me on insta 🤭

Love you my munchkins 🥰🤭💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.5K 59
HARLEY WALKER Maddie had become my addiction over the past few months, I don't know if the feelings extend any farther than that, but I knew that I c...
20.4K 520 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
342K 8K 47
Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not strong enough. And he had to be the one to fi...
1.3K 55 18
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...