sim.jaeyun → reality show

By koifiished

- HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 #JAKE, #1 #ENHYPEN | two of the biggest korean idol groups, in one shared mansion, on... More

intro
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

EPILOGUE

2.5K 117 118
By koifiished

→ 

TWO WEEKS LATER

The first stop of the tour was in Japan, specifically Osaka. It was a relatively big stadium, but nothing we haven't toured before.

The tickets sold out so quickly, quicker than I even anticipated.

And thankfully, with the new management in place, everybody was satisfied with how everything was rolling. We no longer had crazy weight standards, or had to fake happiness and the list could go so on.

Hyungsik stated that we had to do everything we were comfortable with, and although we had to maintain a good appearance, we were free to eat what we want, hang out with whoever, and most importantly - date whoever we want.

"OSAKA, MAKE SOME NOIIISEE!!!" Hyera pointed the microphone to the audience, and they all screamed loudly, yelling and waving lightsticks frantically.

It felt surreal each time, seeing the populations of people with our merch, how stadiums were sold out, how people resold tickets for insanely high prices just because the demand to see us was so high.

"Haerin, a lot of people wish to hear the song you and Jake made during the reality show, do you think you could give us a little acapella." Hana approached me with laughter as I rolled my eyes.

It was a good song, I loved it, but without Jake it wasn't complete. But I suppose I could give a short preview of the song, acapella style.

"An acapella of the song? Hmm, let's see. I can give you guys a preview, what do you think?" I looked over the stadium, and the cheers were roaring, people were screaming 'YES' and waving the lightsticks frantically.

"Hmm, I don't know, I'm not feeling the energy from the crowd." I teased them as Mira laughed, putting her arm around my shoulder.

It felt good to have such amazing members, without them, I'd seriously be bored and depressed. These girls gave me life, I was glad that out of the people who auditioned to be part of this group, these girls were the ones that were chosen.

I couldn't imagine it any other way.

"Come on guys, do you want it or not?" Taeri teased the crowd a little more, pointing the microphone to them again, and this time, the screams and yells were much louder.

I thought they couldn't get any louder, but I suppose they could, jesus. We're gonna be responsible for so many sore throats the next morning.

I chuckled, laughing as Hana looked at me with a smile.

"Do you hear them now?" Hana asked and I nodded.

"Alright alright, fine, I can give you guys a little preview." I cleared my throat, beginning just singing the song with raw vocals and no backing track.

The crowds yelled and cheered for me as I did so, but I only sang a few lyrics before it was Jake's part.

Instead of Jake singing his part, Taeri substituted for him, trying to lower her voice into a manly voice and pretend to be Jake, singing.

I laughed, holding my stomach from laughter as the crowds cheered some more.

Taeri put her arm around me, still singing Jake's part, until she finished.

"Okay okay, how about, we use the backing track, I don't think I can sound like Jake." Taeri laughed, and I just raised my eyebrows, wondering why they had the backing track, but nonetheless, I waited for the backing track to begin playing.

I stood in the middle of the stage, and when the song started with my part, I began singing, this time for real, hitting every note as supposed to, and getting in the real moment with the song.

It was a rather sentimental song, and reminded me of the good times that I had in the reality show.

I was about to finish my part, and I expected silence from the next part, which was Jake's, but to my surprise, a voice continued to sing Jake's part.

One that was spot on to Jake's voice.

The crowd cheered like none before, and I turned around, hearing Jake singing his part, and to my own surprise. Jake was walking up to me from the back of the stage, singing his part.

I couldn't help but smile, seeing him just turn up out of nowhere, the girls were stood to the side, swaying side to side with the greatest smiles on their faces.

Jesus, these girls were seriously something. I loved them to the ends of the Earth for this.

Jake wrapped his arm around me, pulling me slightly closer as the crowds just went absolutely crazy, seeing the two of us on this stage together. I didn't expect it, and I don't think any of the crowds expected this too.

I began singing my part and I turned to look at Jake, we stared at each other face to face, his eyes sparkling with love and adoration, and mine the exact same.

We finished the song beautifully together, and as the song ended, Jake pulled my face into his, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

People in the crowd were losing their shit, just seeing this in real life, seeing the most known couple Korea together, in such a sweet moment.

Jake turned around to face the crowd, and with his mic, he brought it up to his lips.

"I LOVE YOU HAERIN!!!" He yelled, and the fans cheered, screaming and filming at this. Jake turned to look at me, and I just was laughing, flustered, but still so, feeling the warmest inside I have ever felt.

Jake was truly a miracle to bless the Earth. And I'm so glad that we did that dumb reality show, even if there were times that were too hard to fathom.

THE END.

BYE IM KMS

IM ACTUALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF ONCOMING TRAFFIC I HOPE I GET HIT BY A 70 TONNE TRUCK LIFE IS SO UNFAIR

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING REALITY SHOW!! I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THIS FIC, AND THANK YOU MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR THE PATIENCE REGARDING THIS ONE

I KNOW UPDATES WERE SUPER SLOW WITH THIS, BUT AGAIN LIKE I SAID PREVIOUSLY, I JUST DECIDED TO FINISH THIS TODAY

I LOVE U ALL FR LIKE

I WOULD WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT US FR FR YOU ALL ARE SO CUTE AND I LOVE UR WORDS AND COMMENTS AND ALL THE DMS IVE BEEN GETTING

TO THE PEOPLE ASKING ME HOW YOU SHOULD START WRITING AND WRITING TIPS, HERE IS WHAT I SUGGEST:

- A GOOD COVER (ALTHOUGH THIS IS NOT ALWAYS A GIVEN CAUSE I ALWAYS SEE SOME UGLY AHH COVERS ON THE TOP TAGS)

- GOOD GRAMMAR AND STRUCTURE (SPACE OUT YOUR PARAGRAPHS EVENLY GUYS I BEG, ITS JUST MORE SATISFYING TO LOOK AT)

- A NON STEREOTYPICAL PLOT (PEOPLE LIKE TO READ SOMETHING DIFFERENT, NOT JUST THE WEAK Y/N AND STRONG HOT SEXY MC)

- A PLOT THAT DOESN'T FAIL AFTER 15 CHAPTERS (PACE YOUR SHIT EVENLY GUYS YOU DONT WANT TO RUN OUT OF IDEAS CAUSE YOU GOT YOUR MAIN POINT ACROSS IN LIKE 10 CHAPTERS)

- MAKE YOUR WRITING CASUAL, BUT NOT TOO CASUAL (DONT U FUCKING DARE INCLUDE SLANG LIKE 'lol' or 'lmfao' UNLESS ITS IN TEXT CAUSE WHAT THE HELL)

- LAST BUT NOT LEAST, DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT USE KOREAN ROMANISATION IN YOUR WORDS (SUCH AS OPPA OR UNNIE WHEN YOU'RE WRITING IN ENGLISH, IT IS THE BIGGEST ICK IVE EVER KNOWN OHHHH MY GOD)

THANK U FOR READING ONCE AGAIN (if you want me to check out your fic and give advice on how i'd improve it, pls dont be afraid to dm me, i am not scary at all i seriously love u all)

IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY CHECKED OUT MY OTHER FANFICS, I REALLY RECOMMEND

if you enjoy:

two academic rivals who hate each other the most in the world are forced into a contract that binds them to act like boyfriend-girlfriend
p.jongseong [jay] - the girlfriend act <-- is the fic for you

a clingy male lead who's warm at heart til somebody insults the girl he likes
p.sunghoon - jasmine <-- is the fic for you

a cold, fine male lead with little to no emotion, til he meets a clumsy girl
p.sunghoon - his smirk <-- is the fic for you

a sweet, loving male lead who would run across the world for a girl who had just moved into his town
riki.nishimura - twelve weeks <-- is the fic for you

a pretty artist who accidentally hugs the wrong guy at the airport, in which later, turns out to be her new neighbour who is incredibly teasing
riki.nishimura - airport hug <-- is the fic for you

a cold-hearted mafia leader looking solely for a marriage contract, til he finds a girl he actual begins to fall in love with
riki.nishimura - cherry lipstick <-- is the fic for you

two childhood best friends who separate due to a miscommunication, reunite, but this time as ceo and worker, and he'll do anything to win her back - but she holds a grudge against him
p.sunghoon - clair de lune <— is the fic for you

a girl with a boyfriend of three years finds herself bored in her relationship, no intimacy or excitement with him - so after rekindling with her ex-best friend who became a famous idol, her life becomes exciting again after trying to hide her infidelity from her boyfriend
p.sunghoon - f.y.b.f <-- is the fic for you

two penpals who swore to never reveal their identities spontaneously are brought together, the difference? he knows that she's his penpal, and she's completely oblivious
riki.nishimura - yours sincerely <-- is the fic for you

OTHER THAN THAT, THANK U FOR READING AND I LOVE U

TAKE CARE AND SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE

koifiished

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.4K 38
(!it was written before heeseung corrected his english name!) Kim Sunoo's life was so easy and beautiful. But that was until the Lee's became the Kim...
85.8K 3.4K 23
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE, OBSCENE...
90.1K 5.1K 51
- HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 #ENHYPEN, #1 #PARKJONGSEONG | two old academic rivals who hate each other the most in the world are forced into a contract tha...
558K 33.5K 51
❝You really think you can survive with that temper of yours?❞ Smirking at him, I eyed the guy in front of me as his flaming blue orbs started coming...