Mamoiii

By newfairytale

It's a elaborate story of my short story series... Village story.. Story time line 2012.. Shal - yen ippadi e... More

1 - Mama varanga
2 - Darls
3 - Gold digger
4 - Wedding
5 - first night
6 - ஓ மை பேபி
7 - Sweet hu..
8 - Erumbu kadichiduchu..
9 - En pondatii
10 - Aval alugai
11 - his scolding
12 - Aval asaigal
Characters
13 - Nightmare
14 - Achu Mama
15 - his kissess.
16 - I love you di
17 - என்ன தவம் செய்தனை யசோதா
18 - My husband
19 - En mela nambika illayaa
20 - Slipper shots
21 - AC pondatii
22 - Subtle touches
23 - He hurts her
24 - Confessions
25 - Konjam porungaa boss
26 - Aadi masam
27 - Mataa poorom.
28 - உள்ளம் மட்டும் உன் வழியே
29 - Molestation
31 - Ivanuku ena prechanaa ipo
32 - Prechana over
33- sighting him
34 - Her desires
35 - Becoming one
36 - Un Vasam Podhum
37 - Punishment
38 - Na thoda kudatha
39 - Thappu Thappu
40 - Alter ego
41 - Her sorry
42 - Katikaa pooravala
43 - Ipo matum mama..
44 - Love in Rain
45 - Shalu's other side
46 - Unga neram?
47 - Thananaanana
48 - Deivigaa kadhal
49 - Ava kolandha
50 - oru varam...
51 - Marriage
52 - koodaama thanichirukku
53 - Innum vendumay
54 - Heart broken
Kanava idhu?
55 - Rendu venum
56 - Little bundles
57 - Wedding bells
58 - Athachii ilaa chithii
59 - His coldness
Kaidhaagiren
60 - Last string
61 - Truth

30 - Aaruvii

5.1K 559 116
By newfairytale

Author - The story reached 30chapters so spl update..
18+ dialogues...
Read at your own risk.

Next day Shalu went to tutorial with Arjun. All were waiting for the results and it was announced.

95% of Shalu students passed the exam making her go in tears. The girls came and hugged shalu and thanked her.

The tutorial head wished her and the students parents came and wished her and thanked her.

She gave gifts to all.

Later she found the 2 students from her class sitting ideal. She went to them.

Shalu - Enachu yen inga irukinga..
Boy1 - En kuda suthunavan pass agitan naa fail aagiten.
Boy2 - Neenga sonnadhaa ketu irukanum.. ellarum pass agitangaa naanga matum than fail.

Shalu - Neenga 2 - 3mark la dhan fail aagi irukinga.. kavalaa padathinga.. adhutha attempt laa kandipaa clear panidalam.

She spoke some soothing words to the boys and sent them all to home.

Tutorial head - Maa.. neenga inmay 12th pillangaluku sethu edungaa maa..oru mani neram 10th ku 1 mani neram 12th ku..

Shalu looked at Arjun. He just blinked his eyes at her.

Shalu - Seri edukuren.

Later all left.

Shalu and Arjun went to home.

As soon as they entered the house Arjun hugged Shalu from back tightly.

Arjun - Enaku romba perumaiyaa iruku..

She turned to him. He kissed her whole face.

Shalu - Mm.. podhum poodhum..

She giggled.

Arjun - Ivalo pasangaa pass panitangaa.. avangaa valkai inmay maridum..

Shalu smiled and nodded her head.

Arjun - avanga ellarumum gift kuduthaa enaku apo..
Shalu - Unagluku edhuku gift hu..
Arjun - Na dhanaa una daily kutitu poi viduven.
Shalu - Adhuku gift ha
Arjun - Mm..
Shalu - Poongaa velaiyaa pathutu.

She moved to their room..

Arjun - Adiyee indhaa di..
Shalu - Enaa ..

Arjun came to room and blocked her way

Arjun- Olunga enaku edachum kudu..
Shalu - rendu adi venaa tharata..
Arjun - Edhey..
Shalu - Pinaa vera ena venu..
Arjun - Udhatulaa edachum tharalam la. Naa pavaam dhanaa.. oru varamaa edhumay ilaa..

He pouted

Shalu - Unaku samarthiyaam pathalaa mama.
Arjun - Sollu vaa di.. yen solaa maata.

He held her waist and pulled her to him. She dashed on his chest.

Shalu - Ena venum ungaluku..
Arjun - Ne dhaan venum.

He whispered making her goosebumps.
His eyes darkened.

Shalu - Ipovaa
Arjun - Mm..
Shalu - Mm..

She blushed.

Arjun - Mm na..
Shalu - Ippadi elathukum permission ketu yen time waste pandra mama.

Arjun grinned and hugged her more.

He kissed her forhead and traced his lips towards her cheeks and bit it slightly.

She hissed. He kissed there to soothe the pain.
He moved to her lips and traced it with his lips to feel the softness. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

He pressed his lips and started to kiss her slowly. She too responded to his kiss. His hands were pressing her waist. He moved his hands to her shoulders and tired to remove the pin while kissing her. He removed it carefully while his tongue is exploring hers.

As soon the pain is removed the synthetic saree fell from her shoulders. Her one hand was fisting his shirt and other was in his waist.
She felt out of breath and tried to move from him but he pulled her more. She moved forcefully and fell on his chest due to lack of air.

His hand which was in her waist removed her waist pin and pulled the saree slowly making her moan due to the sensation.

Shalu raised her head and looked at him. He leaned again and started to kiss her. Her hands moved to his shirt and unbuttoned it making him smile during the kiss. He throwed his shirt aside as soon as the unbuttoned it fully.
Her hands traced his chest. He parted the kiss and removed his vest in one hand as his other hand was holding her waist and throwed the vest. aside while she was in a delight state with half closed eyes.
He took her hand and kept on his chest and she traced it softly.
He again started to kiss her and she responded. Their tongue played with others and they tasted eachothers mouth. He sucked her tongue and their Salivas mixed with eachother.
His hands which were in her waist moved above and this time she didn't stop him. She wanted him to explore her.

His hand traced her bottom of her breast line and slowly moved it on her breast he just traced the curve with the back of his hand while his other hand moved to her back and traced her back. He moved his hand blow and traced her bum and pressed it so that she could fall on him more.

He parted the kiss and looked at her but she held his biceps for support as her legs gave up. He lifted her swiftly and lied her on the bed. She looked at him with love and desire. The same reflected in his eyes.

She took her hands and touched his hair and traced his face when he hovered over her.

Arjun - Arambikalamaa..
Shalu - Ena panna poraa mama.

She asked like a innocent kid. Arjun noticed a naughtiness in her eyes.

Arjun - Yen unaku theriyadhu..
Shalu - Mm hmm theriyadhu..
Arjun - apo na sollataa..
Shalu - Mm.
Arjun - Unoda thuni ellam modhalaa kalataa pooren.
Shalu - Mm.
Arjun -Un nethilaa irundhu arambichii Un kaal nuniii varaa muthaam tharuven.
Shalu - Mm..
Arjun - Azhgaa kaaichii irukuraa indhaa manganiya.. rusichii sapduven..

Shalu blushed but continued to look at him as his eyes were pouring the desires for her.

Shalu - apram..
Arjun - Saptaa apram enaku thagam edukum adhunalaa poodhundraa avaluku aaruvii laa thanni kudipen.

Shalu blushed profusely by his words and her toes curled but she wanted him to speak more.

Shalu - Mm..
Arjun - Apram.. vathamaa eppadi indha aruvii laa neer sorakudhunu en kai viralgalaa vachu aaraichii panuven.. aaraichii pandra apo neer vandaa adhaiyum kudipen.
Shalu - Mm.

She felt her wetness.

Arjun - Evalo neram dhaan naney aaraichii pandrathu.. unaiyum edachum seiyaa vaipen..
Shalu - Adhu ena..
Arjun - Enoda vaalaa ( sword) vachu edachum pannum..
Shalu - Ena pannanum..
Arjun - Un ishtam.. adhu unodathu thanaa.. unaku enaa pannanum nu thonudhoo pannu..
Shalu - Apram..
Arjun - Ne velayadunaa apram Valaa vachu naa..Aruvii oda alaathaa pakaanum. Vaalaa aruvi kulaa vitaa aparam evalo thaani varuthunu pakkanum.
Shalu - Hmm.
Arjun - Valooda kurmaa kammi aagura varaa aruvii oda alaathaa pathutu... apram aruviyaa eraapadhamaa vachukaa valaa vachu neer pachuven.
Shalu - Mm.

She moaned as he pressed her mounds more.

Arjun - Adhuku apram valodaa kurmaa kammi aagidum konjaa nerathuku..
Shalu - Achoo. Apo ena pandrathu

She sympathized fakely.

Arjun - Un kai pataaa thirumhii kurmai aagidum..
Shalu - Mm..
Arjun - epo ellam thanni vitathuku aparam kurmaa kammi aaguthoo apo ellam ne pathukoo..
Shalu - Mm..
Arjun - Daily valaaa vachu aalam pakkalaa na kuda parvalaa.. anaa dinnanum enaku sapda mambaalam venum kudikaa thaani venum..
Shalu - Mm..
Arjun - Indha velakkam poodhum inikiee.. meethi ellam na senjii katuraa.. unaku puriyum.

Shalu blushed in red and nodded her head.

Arjun started to unhook her blouse but she turned and moved from him.

Arjun - Ena di..
Shal - Sumaa..

Arjun kissed her back and bit here and there. He rubbed her bum and gave a small smack.

Shalu - Ahaa..
Arjun - Evalo naal asaa theiryumaa.. ippadi adikanum nu.

Shalu blushed.

He smacked again making her moan in pleasure and pain. He turned her towards him and unhooked her blouse and looked her chest and her thaali.

Arjun took the thaali in his hand.

Arjun - Lucky fellow.

Suddenly his phone started to ring. He moved from her but she held him.

Arjun - Phone..
Shalu- vendam..
Arjun - Mukiyamaa irukumo. Iru yarunu matum pakura.

He took his phone and found his father number.

He attended the call and didn't let his father speak.

Arjun - Mukiyamana work la iruken pa.. imp na matum sollunga..
Eshwaran - Amaa da..
Arjun - Enachu.

He ran his fingers through his hair. Shalu sat on the bed.

Esh - Namaa Kaveri poonu vayasuku vandhuta.. nee dhanaa Thai mamen vandhu kuchii katanum sekarmaa kelambi vaa da..
Arju - Andhaa kutti Vandaa.. seri varen paa.
Esh - Sekarmaa vaa da..Shalu va kutitu va
Arjun - Varen paa.. varen..

Arjun hung the call and turned to Shalu with a sigh.

Shalu - Enachu..
Arjun - En periamma poonu Kaveri irukangala.
Shalu- Haan..
Arjun - Avanga poonu vayasuku vandhuta.. kuchii kataa pooganum..
Shalu - sandhosamana vishayam dhanaa.. yen ippadi iruku munjii..
Arjun - Odaney pooganu..
Shalu - dhoo kelambuvom..
Arjun - eii makku pondatii.. ipovey eppadi di.. paathilaa vitutu..

He nuzzled in her neck. Shalu felt bad for him and caressed his head.

Shalu - Paavam andha pulaa engaa ukaraa vachu irukangaloo.. vangaa poovom.

Arjun huffed in her neck.

Shalu - Namaa vetuku thirumbi vandhu idhu ellam pathukalaam.. vangaa ipo.
Arjun - seri.
Shalu - Poi pakuthu room la kulinga..
Arjun - Namaa venum naa onaa kulipoma..
Shalu - Neram aagidum.. pesamaa poonga.

She went to washroom after taking her saree from the floor.

Arjun looked down on himself.

Arjun - Poi Jillu thani laa dhaan kulikaanum.

He huffed and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 23.5K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
151K 6.5K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
463K 30.4K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
41.8K 2.5K 15
Hi readers this is my third story iam so confused i dont know what iam going to write so plz spare me if story is not good. story is about how a...