Bella and The Cullens

By ally_tells_stories

One day, while hunting in Washington, Esme, Alice, and Edward hear a little girl crying. When they go to inve... More

It's My Birthday! Surprise...
Food Poisoning
The Denali's
I Wish It Wasn't Real
It Is Your Fault, Edward
New Years, New Tears
First Day of School
He's My Boyfriend
Pretty Isn't Pretty
Bows, Bullies, Boys
Valentine's Day
The Party
Flowers
Port Angeles
You're A Creep!
Pity Party
The Game
This Happened A Little Too Fast
Getting Away
Meeting James
Waking Up
What Are You Hiding?

The Day We Found Her

45 2 8
By ally_tells_stories

A/N: TW: Slight mentions of $3xua1 abu$3

You've been warned.

Edward's POV: 

I'd just killed my last deer, ending the game, but out of nowhere, Alice stopped, she wasn't even having a vision. I turned to look at her, "What is it, Alice?"

Esme came over to join us, and she looked at Alice and nodded, "I'll go talk to her."

Edward, don't come until I tell you to. Not when you want, not when Esme calls, it has to be me.

"But, I can't just leave you!" Alice rolled her eyes and skipped off with Esme. I followed through Esme's mind until I saw a little girl. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin.

"Hello dear? Are you lost?" Esme asked the little girl.

"Yes. I can't find my mommy!" the little girl started crying.

"Do you know where she went last?" Alice asked the girl.

"D-D-D-Daddy s-said sh-she's in a b-b-better pl-place now, but I c-can't f-find that place!" the girl started crying harder.

Esme looked at Alice who continued, "Well, sweetie, your mother's gone. How about we take you back to your Daddy?"

The little girl's eyes widened in horror, and I switched over to Alice's mind. She started screaming and backing away from them.

I started towards them since they were a mile or so away when Alice screamed. EDWARD STOP! SHE'LL RUN IF YOU COME RIGHT NOW!

So, I stayed. I looked back into Alice's mind to see Esme, holding the little girl, "My name is Esme, what's yours?"

The girl looked down, "Isabella, but I like Bella better."

"Well, do you want to come home with us Bella?" Alice asked her.

"Umm, sure! Is it just the two of you?" Bella asked.

"No, my husband, my other daughter, and three sons, also live with us!"

She nodded and Alice thought, Ok Edward, you can come out now.

"My youngest son is coming now, would you like to meet him?" Bella played with her fingers as she nodded.

"What's your name?" Bella asked Alice, "You never told me."

"My name's Alice! And my stupid brother's name is Edward," Alice replied triumphantly.

"It's rude to talk bad about people like that Alice!" Esme hissed.

Alice shrugged and I walked toward Esme and Bella.

"Hi, I'm Bella," the girl smiled in fear when she saw me. She did a great job of trying to hide it though.

"I'm Edward," she nodded, "Would you like to come home with us?"

She nodded, and smiled a little more, "Sure!"

So we went home, at our human speed. Esme was to ask Carlisle, Alice was to introduce Bella to our siblings, and I was to carry her, even though I already am. Once we arrived, I looked down to see Bella looking nervous, "Hey, you'll be alright."

"I know, I'm just nervous," she mumbled and then squirmed in my arms. I set her down and we walked inside, with her walking behind me.

She looked behind my leg to see my four siblings and parents. She hid once again once she saw Emmett.

She took a deep breath and went up to each of them, "Hi, I'm Bella."

"Hi, my name's Carlisle." Bella and Carlisle shook hands. She's adorable.

"Hi, I'm Jasper," Bella and Jasper shook hands. She is a potential threat!  I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey! I'm Emmett!" Emmett picked up Bella and hugged her till she turned blue, "Oops! Sorry!" Bella just smiled at him and hugged his leg, but she looked as if she was in pain.

She went up to Rosalie last, and we all held our breath. "Hi, I'm Bella!" she smiled up at Rosalie.

Rosalie smiled, and picked Bella up, "Hi, my name is Rosalie!"

All of our jaws dropped to the floor. Bella turned this over in her head for a minute, "Rosalie," she looked back at Rose and said, "It suits you. You're really pretty by the way."

Rosalie smiled and looked down at Bella, "I think I like you, Bella." Bella smiled and Rose turned to Carlisle, "Can we keep her?"

All of our jaws dropped even lower.

"Um, sure, Esme has informed us of the situation, we're moving next month anyways," everyone cheered, except Jasper, but eventually he joined in.

I tried to see what Bella thought of this, but I just now realized I couldn't hear her. I felt a tug on  my shirt, "Are you okay?"

I picked her up and smiled, "Yes, I'm alright Bella." She returned the smile.

She looked at me seriously, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen!" I replied immediately.

"Oh, ok! I'm five!"

I smiled at little Bella and she smiled back.

She laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

~

I tucked Bella into bed and smiled as I left her, "I'll be back, Bella." I smiled, and she was already asleep.

I walked downstairs to see Carlisle, "So, how was her evaluation?"

He was pacing around like crazy. Which was bad. Carlisle never got worried. Ever. Especially not in front of any of his kids.

"Carlisle?"

His head snapped up and showed me a couple of pictures of Bella's arms and legs, "She's covered in bruises!"

Carlisle nodded, "These bruises were inflicted on her."

I growled but he continued, "I also had Esme and Rosalie look at her, and she's been sexually abused too."

I was furious. "SHE'S FIVE!" I screamed so loud I heard her wake up. Great job Edward. 

"Edward cal-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN CARLISLE!" I stormed out and was followed by people's thoughts.

Wow, lil bro got attached real quick.

Ow! Edward chill, you're sensory overload right now.

Poor Edward probably sees her as his daughter. I would've felt the same if one of my babies were hurt like this, again...

You and Bella will grow super close, I've seen it.

If that rat hurts her I'll rip him apart and throw away the pieces.

Don't overwhelm her, son.

I headed up to my room and played some music. After a while I heard a knock on the door. I unplugged my earbuds, "I don't want to talk!"

I heard a little voice say, "Oh, okay!" Crap. It was Bella.

I ran to the door that was now the entrance to her room and knocked, "Come in!" 

"Sorry Bella! I didn't mean to yell at you," I mumbled the last part and she smiled.

"It's okay!" she smiled and patted the seat next to her.

I smiled back at her, and sat next to her as she drifted off to sleep.

She looked up suddenly serious, "What's wrong?"

"I've decided to call you Eddy," she looked triumphant.

"Why?"

"Because Edward is too booringggg, no offense!"

I chuckled, "Alright, I'll be your Eddy, sound good?"

"Sure!" she smiled then looked at me again, "Will you stay with me every night?" she turned her head to the side waiting for my response.

"Of course, now go to sleep Bella," I smiled and she complied. I stroked her hair until she fell asleep.

"No one will ever hurt you again, not as long as I'm here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.3K 84
β˜„οΈŽ β‹†Β·Λš ⋆ *. β‡’ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π‚πŽππ’π“π„π‹π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’ π’π‡πˆπ…π“ ✧✧✧ "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
105K 2.6K 21
What if Isabella was not a Swan but a Volturi when she met Edward? What if Jane and Alec were Bella's best friends? What will happen in a whole knew...
681K 19.3K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
16K 493 17
β˜„οΈTwilight Fanfiction β˜„οΈBook one β˜„οΈSeries: Love Like This β˜„οΈBook status: Complete ~~~~~~~ Armani Swan, the older adoptive sibling of Bella Swan. One...