I hate that I loved you.

By justhappyvibez

She was so naïve to fall for him the billionaire son of Malik Empire just so he can completely ruin and destr... More

Jaan - Pehchan 🥰
Dedication
1. The 'NIGHT'mare
3. New Beginnings.
4. lifeless but alive.
5. The hope.
6. New friends.
7. cupcakes has to be shared.
8. Amore mio ❤️‍🩹
New Book Coverr ✨✨
9. little girl again?
10. Heritage Villa --
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!!!
11. First Meet!
12. Face off!!
13. Confrontations.
14. Operation
15. Pink is her favourite.
16. Partyy???
17. 'Who did this to you?'
18. A picture?!
19. The Recording...
20. Remembering past.
21. The blast.

2. The ENDS.

3.5K 245 28
By justhappyvibez

Anaisha woke up in the morning with a sharp headache.

All the events from the previous day were revolving around her head. She hoped that it was all just a nightmare and when she will wake up everything would be normal.

But reality struck her hard.

She started crying remembering the words of Ibrahim.

Taking a breath, she looked around the room which was no longer hers as she have to evacuate today.

She got fresh up and got down to eat something, as she was hungry. When she settled on the dinning table with her coffee, she saw an envelope with legal stamp.

She tore open the mail and her eyes furrowed reading the starting lines of email. Then she widened her eyes and a quiver left her lips.

She was charged with embezzlement by none other than the Malik group.

['Embezzlememt' - a type of financial crime, usually involving theft of money from a business or employer]

She had worked as a loyal employee of Malik groups and now he's charging her for financial fraud?? After doing all this and breaking my heart and dignity, he wasn't satisfied yet??? I had to talk to him about this. He can't do this to me. I can't let him do this to me... I just can't...

*Office of Malik groups*

Anaisha dashed into Ibrahim's cabin without knocking. There he was, sitting in his chair like a king.

Ibrahim Malik, 6.2', 27 years, was born to Italian father and Indian mother. His father was a ruthless and tyrannical businessman. Ibrahim got the same traits from his father. Italian looks, well built muscles, green eyes which brew storm and chiseled taut jawline which can make any women's heart flutter.

Anaisha clenched her fists and said, "Please cancel this lawsuit, for the sake of our 3 years relationship."

Anaisha stood there in her white shirt and grey pencil skirt. Her cheeks and nose red from crying so much. Her skin looks dewy.

Ibrahim smirked at her and said, "truly like your father. Koi sharam nhi hai, koi self respect nahi." His voice was laced with sarcasm and disgust.

She trembled hearing those crude remarks from the love of her life. But not now.

She put her hands on his desk and asked with a bit of hope in her heart,

"Kya ye 3 saal kuch nahi the tumhare liye?"

"Cara Mia, you were always NOTHING for me apart from a pawn for my revenge. Now, mera time waste mat karo, jao yahase." Her tiny hope was shattered in million pieces.

[Cara mia- My dear]

At this point she realised that how he never said he loved her.

How could she be so blind in love.

But now its going to END.

.
.
.
.
.

After two days,

The court trial started, Ibrahim put forward all his manipulated evidence and proofs against which Anaisha can't really do anything. Anaisha have already lost every hope to win. No lawyer was ready to take her case as it was against the big Malik groups.

The judgement was declared that either pay 50crore penalty or be in jail for 3 years. She didn't had any financial aid so she had to chose the jail.

After the trial Anaisha stopped Ibrahim and said,

"From now on I will believe that I have never known you in my lifetime, you will be just a stranger to me and let's end it properly now.
WE'RE OVER."

and then the police took Anaisha with them.

˙⋆✮🖤✮⋆˙

IBRAHIM's POV.

I should feel happy now that I have successfully taken my revenge from my parents murderer.

Then why do I feel void inside me.

Why can't I celebrate it as I had planned.

This was the sole reason to come to India and I have finally achieved my plan then why does it feels bad.

Why does her words keep ringing in my ears.

'We are over'

'You're a stranger to me.'

Why would she accept her defeat that early. I thought the case will go on for several months. Because the Anaisha i know was stubborn and strong headed. She wouldn't have forfeit this easily.

I wanted her to fight me.

It's been 2 weeks since she's in jail.

It's been 2 weeks since I achieved my revenge.

It's been 2 weeks of me taking sleeping pills to sleep at night.

It's been 2 weeks of me burying myself in work to not think about Anaisha.

Why does it feels so heavy. I should be happy about this then why am I not.

"Ibrahim!!!!" I came out of my thoughts by my best friend's voice.

"Kya hua." I asked Rishabh. Rishabh Malhotra, heir of kapoor group of steels. He is my friend or I can say my only friend.

"Baar baar kho kaha jaata hai tu? Dadu ka call aaya tha, tuje Aaj Ghar bulaya hai." He said. My grandfather knows that I am stressed out these days. Dadu and Rishabh knows about my revenge but about the video part nobody knows.

I didn't even sent that video to Ashok Verma. I just wasn't able to send him that. I didn't have that much courage to send a father that video or I don't know why I stopped because that piece of shit definitely deserves that.. I simply cut out his oxygen mask pipe.

He died.

"Hm will be there tonight." I said and again started working.

˙⋆✮🖤✮⋆˙

*At Malik Mansion*

We all i.e. Me, dadu and Rishabh were sitting at the dining table silently.

"How's your health dadu?" I asked while eating the lasagna. I am half Italian but because of living in India for a decade now, I can speak Hindi fluently too and same goes for my Dadu. When Dad married mom, at that time business wasn't going great because of which Dad had to take help from Mom's relative. Their marriage was a love marriage. My dad was a Ruthless person but for mamma he was a soft person. The softest version of him was with mamma.

"I'm good. But now I have a wish which you have to fulfill son." He said and I have an idea about what was coming next.

"Which is.??" I asked not interested.

"Get married."

"Dadu we have talked about this. I don't want to marry anyone." I exclaimed. Why can't he understand that simple thing.

"You know I don't have that much days in my life. I want to see you settled."he said.

"But I'm settled. Business is going well and I'm giving all my time to that." I said and continued eating.

"Did you fall in love with Anaisha?" I froze. I was hearing that name for the first time since last 2 weeks. I don't want to think about her but I can't help thinking of the 5 years i spent with her.

"Dadu, you know that I was with her just for revenge." I said in a dismissal tone. I don't want to talk about her now.

After what I did to her.

After I broke her dignity.

After treating her like a shit.

After doing the thing which was my only goal.

After sending her to jail.

'Did you fall in love with Anaisha?'

No i.. I can't be in love she was just for my revenge i could never love her even after knowing what all her father did to my parents...

Because of her father I had to live alone..

Because of her father my parents died..

Because of her father I was.. broken

' Because of her father not her...! '

A small voice inside me said. But No! Even I got the punishment even after i did nothing wrong...

The 10 year old Ibrahim didn't deserve to be separated by his parents..

The 10 year old Ibrahim didn't deserve to listen her mother getting raped infront of his dad by that Motherfucking Bastard Ashok Verma!!!.

˙⋆✮🖤✮⋆˙

AUTHOR'S NOTE..

helloo guysssss... So from the next chapter leap chaalu hojayega, bich bichme thode flashbacks aayege but aayega leap hi...

So what are your thoughts on IBRAHIM???

Sahi kiya? Galat kiya??

Aage janne ke liye Jude rahiye mere sath!!!

With regards
Khushi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.2K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
13K 623 39
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
37.4K 3.3K 11
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥." ˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦    Adhvik Kapoor, the self m...
57.2K 4.3K 35
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...