TREACHEROUS DOCTOR; heartbrea...

By janiabeans

πŸ—ΊοΈ ❛ hey treacherous doctor, do you know what's the matter with me? ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: the girl who no longer has a... More

~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
01. {fully gacked sex map}
02. {the genital crabs game}
03. {cemetery party}
04. {noodles = nudes}
06. {renaissance titties}
07. {little drummer girl}
08. {amerie and malakai}
09. {like a romcom}
10. {the beach by the neighbourhood}
11. {rack off!}
12. {malakai the pullout king}
13. {the slay ball}
14. {malakai, not mitchell}
15. {porn is unrealistic}
16. {phoebe begins}
17. {box of wants and needs}
18. {bin chicken)
19. {stuck in the mud}
20. {actions speak louder}
21. {jump! jump! jump!}
22. {ant's got a secret}
23. {operation jojo}
24. {missy's gone mad!}

05. {stop performative lesbianism}

2.6K 140 21
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"so... could i have a slap band, please?" bee asked, breaking the silence between the three of them.

her, spider and malakai were spending their free period in the school library studying. well, bee and malakai were studying, spider had his feet on the desk as he scrolled through his phone.

spider looked up at her in surprise. "you don't need one to get in."

"but you've got one." bee pointed to his wrist.

"i mean... you said you didn't like the colour, it clashes with your aura." spider reminded her, making malakai laugh to himself.

"i didn't say that." bee raised her eyebrow.

"no." he thought for a second. "you said you 'didn't like the texture of it' on your wrist." spider remembered correctly. "you physically gagged when you first put it on."

bee sighed, he had caught her in her lie. "fine. it's for daisy."

"dick hating daisy." spider scoffed. he was not a fan of the girl simply because they both admired amerie.

"don't."

"whatever. you don't have to lie to me to get one." spider grumbled, reaching into his bag and pulling one out. as a reflex, he was about to slap it on her wrist, but remembered and just tossed it onto the table. "twenty bucks please."

bee dramatically sighed. "ant would've sold it to me for free."

"that's because ant loves you. i do not." spider said, packing up all his things as he got up. malakai's head shot up in surprise at his statement. that confirmed that they were together. "twenty bucks by last period."

he walked away from them, leaving the two on the table.

"i could pay if—" malakai started.

phoebe shook her head. "he won't actually make me pay. but thank you, anyway." she glanced down at her work and sighed. "you wouldn't want to study together after hours, would you? who knew history could be so hard?"

"and so boring." malakai added, glad they were in the same class. "and yeah, sure. my place or yours?" he offered, almost too eagerly.

the girl frowned. "i was thinking the public library but—"

"oh! yeah, no that's cool too." malakai nodded. "that's cool."

"but if you'd rather at your house, i wouldn't mind." she explained, neatly placing her notepad and equipment into her backpack.

"i don't—i don't mind." he shook his head.

"okay." phoebe nodded, "well i'll see you in gym?"

"yeah." the boy noticed the slap band on the table. "wait!" he grabbed it and stood up. "you nearly forgot it."

"shit." she laughed. "amerie would've killed me." phoebe reached over to it, her fingers grazing over malakai's for a second. but that split second was enough to make the boy's face grow warm.

he didn't even have time to question if she meant daisy and not amerie since he was so flustered and bee was already walking away.

"text me later?" she called out to him.

but he didn't even have her number.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"everything okay with her?" bee asked, glancing at quinni, who was standing with amerie as darren played soccer.

the two sat crisscrossed in their own area of the sports field, playing patty cake and other hand clap games. gym was the time they had to catch up with one another, since they only had one other class, excluding slts, together.

daisy smiled. "quinni's got a lady boner for sasha ever since she gave her a pen in sluts. i hope she's asking her on a date."

"that's nice." bee smiled. "i'm really happy for her."

"yeah, me too." daisy nodded in agreement, her eyes on her best friend. she then turned to phoebe, a smirk growing on her face. "how's malakai?"

"he's nice." phoebe nodded. "we've planned to go to his house to—"

"shag?"

"to do history, daisy... history." phoebe shook her head. "you seem desperate on setting us up?"

"yes because you haven't been with anyone since he-who-shall-not-be-named in year 10!" daisy pointed out.

"and i've got a pretty good reason for that, daise." phoebe hummed.

"of course you do, of course." daisy nodded. "but malakai seems like a good guy. you don't even have to be in a relationship, you can just have fun! if he's okay with that of course."

"like... friends with benefits?" phoebe furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to understand what her friend was talking about.

"exactly!" daisy nodded, vigorously.

"i don't know..."

"i know you're completely put off by vaginal sex, and i one hundred percent support you." daisy quickly said. "but there's other stuff to do! like fingering, wristies... anal?" she began to playfully move her eyebrows up and down. "or, or you could go down on him, even better he could go down on—!"

"daisy!" phoebe groaned, her face growing hotter with embarrassment. "okay, i'll consider it, will that make you stop talking about it?"

daisy grinned. "yes. yes it will."

"stop this performative lesbianism!" darren shouted, making their heads snap over to them.

they saw amerie clasping on to quinni, her lips puckered. it seemed the girl wanted to kiss quinni to make sasha jealous, which was not working as sasha hadn't been paying any attention to them.

the duo shared a look before jumping to their feet and going over to the three. but as they got closer, quinni was already strutting over to her crush.

"is this really happening?" daisy squealed with joy.

"this is happening," darren confirmed for her.

they watched in anticipation, waiting for quinni to return to them. but when she finally did, the girl pivoted around making them all stride back.

"okay!"

the two girls conversed again and quinni started to stroll back toward her friends, before changing her mind and pivoting back to sasha. to seem casual and make it look like they weren't watching them, darren dropped into a front split, phoebe turned to face the other way while amerie grabbed daisy's hand and started fake laughing.

"i'm going on a date!" quinni squealed to the four. they immediately pulled her into their arms as they jumped up with excitement. "going on a date!"

even after they had calmed down and began to walk to the changing rooms, amerie was still holding onto daisy. it wasn't until they had turned a corner that the girl noticed that she was dragging someone with her.

"sorry." amerie muttered, releasing daisy from her hold.

"it's—it's okay." daisy shook her head, continuing to walk forward.

but amerie had stopped, she observed intently as the girl wandered away. there was this peculiar sensation that she could feel in her gut. a feeling that she thought only came when she was around dustin reid.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"can you believe my dad actually wrote this?" darren asked the three girls, reading from their dad's book draft. "grease. long hair. the throbbing motorcycle and the open road beyond. her flannel shirt whips him like an animal." they made a whip-lashing sound, making the three laugh.

amerie was sitting on the floor, gluing on false lashes for quinni's date the next day. daisy laid on her back beside them, staring at the ceiling.

"clinging on for dear life."

"it's romantic." daisy complimented, blowing a bubble with her chewing gum.

"how does a flannel shirt whip someone like an animal?" quinni questioned.

"it's poetry, boo." amerie shrugged.

"oh."

"hey, hey, hey. are you sure about this?" darren asked, referring to the lashes.

"yeah, no, i want to do it." quinni assured them.

"hm... open." amerie instructed.

"what?" darren giggled.

"how you feeling?" amerie inquired. they lingered to see her reaction.

"no, no , get them off. get them off." quinni wriggled with discomfort.

"okay." amerie nodded as she and darren peeled them off of her eyelids. quinni quickly stood up and sat on darren's bed.

"daisy will take them." darren stated, making the named girl look over to them with surprise. "wouldn't want them going to waste, would we?

"good idea." amerie reached for the glue as daisy sat up. "you ready?"

daisy nodded and amerie positioned her hand on the girl's chin to keep her head stable. the two were so close that daisy could feel amerie's warm breath on her face. darren just watched them, smirking to themselves.

"this okay?" amerie asked softly once she had placed the right lash on.

"y-yeah." daisy nodded

"how many girlfriends has sasha had?" quinni impulsively asked.

"God, like, fifty?" amerie chuckled. "and you're worried about your flaps." darren cleared their throat. "oh! none of them meant anything."

"do you think i'm gonna mean something?" quinni pouted.

"oh, please. you mean everything." darren told her before going back to the novel.

"hey, you look beautiful." amerie complimented the girl once her work was done.

"thank you." daisy smiled. "thanks for doing it."

"no worries."

the santos girl got to her feet and cuddled quinni on the bed. quinni took a good look at her and grinned. "you look cool."

"you look cooler."

"listen to this. he imagined the..." darren paused and cleared their throat, switching to a more muskier tone. "he imagined the blokes on the field like the crest of a wave grunting and sweating as they came towards him."

they began to grind on their door frame, making the three burst into a fit of gasps and giggles.

"oh"

"crashing over him, wrestling the ball from his grasp. okay, this is softcore. i could actually get into this—"

"don't remember saying you could read that." his father spoke, making his way into the room with a saddened expression.

"what? your great australian novel?" darren scoffed.

"you buggered up the page order." the man snatched the papers back. "do i do this to your stuff, huh? do you see me grabbing your stuff?" he picked up darren's purse, not knowing what was inside.

darren wore a smug look on their face. "no, because that's my douche."

"Jesus, darren." his dad sighed, dropping the bag and exiting the room.

"that was a bit harsh." amerie frowned.

"well, okay..."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"malakai, wait up!" daisy exclaimed, running over to the boy.

it was the next day at school and daisy could tell that the boy had been tense with her. so she decided to confront him in the gym during his basketball club.

what surprised her was when she saw amerie confronting spider about not having a slap band. that reminded the girl that she still had amerie's slapband on her wrist.

"what's up?" malakai questioned, a basketball in his arms.

"are you pissed off at me or something?" daisy questioned.

the boy was taken aback by her forwardness. "no, no. not all all. i just feel kinda awkward now."

"why?"

"i mean your friend, bee? she's really great, like you said." malakai started. "but you didn't say she has a boyfriend."

"a boyfriend?" daisy laughed. "where did you get that from?"

"ant."

"ant said that?" daisy raised her eyebrow.

"no—no. she just stayed over at his after the cemetery and spider said that ant loves her so i just assumed—" he rambled.

"key word: assumed." daisy cut him off. "why didn't you just ask for confirmation?"

"i didn't want to seem desperate." he said with a shrug.

"well now you seem like a wally, because she and ant are like siblings." daisy briefed him. "like literally they were in nappies together. from day one."

"ah." malakai nodded with embarrassment.

"yeah." daisy hummed.

"i'm really sorry."

"it's okay. just gotta work on ya communication skills okay? we're really serious about that. no presuming, always confronting. okay?" daisy asked.

"okay."

amerie walked away from spider in frustration, smacking their basketball aside. as she stepped off, daisy moved in front of her. she peeled the slap band off her wrist and held it out for her.

"sorry, she only gave it to me this morning i completely forgot." daisy explained.

amerie's expression softened as she allowed her to slap it on. "uh thanks, daisy."

"this probably would've saved you that unpleasant conversation with spider." daisy nervously chuckled.

malakai gave her a surprised glance at her behaviour change. "i mean if slts is cancelled, you deserve to go." he shrugged at amerie. "spider's a dick."

"thanks." amerie smiled at him.

"chat later, daisy." he nodded at her before walking back over to his team. "see you."

"amerie wadia, please report to the principal's office." woodsey's voice was heard in the intercom.

"oh! you're all going to be thanking me now, aren't ya?" she yelled at them all.

"yeah, yeah. thanks, map bitch." spider remarked.

"map bitch! map bitch! map bitch!" they all chanted as she twerked and danced away.

⎯ ❃ jania speaks!
phoebe's ex boyfriend mentioned 😰😰😰
also daisy and malakai's friendship >>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.9K 35
- 𝐁𝐀𝐃 π‡π€ππˆπ“ ! thought you were too good for me my dear! heartbreak high. malaka...
29.1K 1.1K 18
act one: reggie wilson was a quiet kid. everyone at school knew that and some accepted it. and, to the few who talked about him behind his back, regg...
12.1K 404 11
"I'm so sick of seventeen Where's my fucking teenage dream?" In wich a sex map with all the eleventh graders names is revealed to all the students at...
150K 2.8K 15
"are you kidding? tiajuana's aussie-trash and clean-girl without even trying. fucking bitch." "she was accidentally named after a mexican state." hea...