TREACHEROUS DOCTOR; heartbrea...

By janiabeans

🗺️ ❛ hey treacherous doctor, do you know what's the matter with me? ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: the girl who no longer has a... More

~εïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
01. {fully gacked sex map}
02. {the genital crabs game}
03. {cemetery party}
05. {stop performative lesbianism}
06. {renaissance titties}
07. {little drummer girl}
08. {amerie and malakai}
09. {like a romcom}
10. {the beach by the neighbourhood}
11. {rack off!}
12. {malakai the pullout king}
13. {the slay ball}
14. {malakai, not mitchell}
15. {porn is unrealistic}
16. {phoebe begins}
17. {box of wants and needs}
18. {bin chicken)
19. {stuck in the mud}
20. {actions speak louder}
21. {jump! jump! jump!}
22. {ant's got a secret}
23. {operation jojo}
24. {missy's gone mad!}
25. brother from another mother
~εïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

04. {noodles = nudes}

3K 134 15
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"i think i'm just going to head back to ant's house." phoebe told him, "but thank you for looking out for me. i will see you tomorrow?"

the two had been wandering the streets after escaping the cemetery. they weren't having any important conversations, malakai just willingly listening to her drone on about anything and everything. he didn't mind, he actually quite liked the sound of her voice.

malakai nodded, trying to ignore the pit he felt in his stomach. this wasn't good. he had known the girl for less than 48 hours and he was already bothered that she was staying with another guy. a guy who he assumed was her boyfriend. "yeah, see you tomorrow."

phoebe waved at him, turning on her heel and staggering away. it definitely wasn't the best idea to wear her newly purchased black, mary jane, doc martens. especially since they hadn't been broken into yet. so malakai watched as she limped off, thinking it was due to her drunkness.

just as malakai was about to offer her some help, he watched as she knocked on the door of a house. after a few seconds, the door swung open and a woman pulled her in. the boy took that as his cue to walk away.

"and where have you been?" courtney vaughn immediately asked the young girl, her hands on her hips. "have you been drinking?"

courtney was much more lenient with phoebe than she was with anthony. not because the girl wasn't her biological child, but because she knew that the girl was dealing with a lot.

"court, you don't even know how much i've been drinking." phoebe laughed.

"hey, hey." courtney sighed. "you know it's not right to drink when you're underage? maybe you and anthony should start going out less. especially now because of that map."

"the map is based on lies." phoebe grumbled.

"okay, go up to your room and i'll bring you some water." courtney reassured her. "and where is anthony?!"

"i'm not too sure." phoebe shrugged. even though she had her own bedroom in the house, she still spent most of her time in ant's room. the girl perched on his bed that was situated in the middle of the room. bee stared at the ceiling, finding herself counting sheep as she drifting off to her own fantasy land.

bee always had a vivid imagination and she would make up scenarios before she went to sleep and this one was centred around the new boy in school.

the girl quickly fell asleep, so quick that she hadn't heard the yelling or the door slamming that came with anthony's arrival. the boy peeked in the room to see her on top of his blanket with her clothes, makeup and shoes still on. he let out a groan before stalking into her room and grabbing a few things.

bee was woken from her sleep at half past one to see anthony stood over her, nudging her awake.

"hey, you fell asleep in your outside clothes again." ant announced.

"shit!" bee pushed herself up into a sitting position. "i'm really sorry."

"it's cool." ant shrugged, placing the items in her arms. he had brought her cotton pads, makeup remover and a her favourite bee pyjamas to change into.

"thanks ant." the girl smiled, placing her hand over his cheek in gratefulness.

"yeah, yeah, just hurry up— i'm so tired. who knew all that running and alcohol could tire you out like this?" ant asked. "shoes off?"

"yes please." she nodded, wiping the damp pad over her face. "where have you been?"

"well, i was out looking for you for a little while, forgot you were one of the first to get." ant explained, unbuckling her black shoes before peeling them off.

"shit, i'm sorry ant." bee frowned. "the police didn't catch up to you, did they?"

"oh yeah, they did." the boy laughed, "it was kinda fun, they let me off with a cheeky warning." he then frowned. "mum was not happy though."

"i bet." the girl sighed.

"you left with malakai?" ant questioned.

"he walked me here." phoebe informed him.

"okay..." ant nodded before pausing, "now get out."

phoebe laughed, picking up her stuff before she stood. "i'm going, i'm going. goodnight!"

"night... love you." ant called out to her as she walked down the hallway.

"love you."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"if you think calling her beautiful once is going to make her fall in love with you, you're in for a wicked surprise." darren laughed at daisy, who was leaning against the pillar and watching amerie speak to dustin.

"it might." daisy shrugged. "look, i've been playing the long game for years, i'm not about to stop now. this is the first time in months she's actually spoken to me."

"yeah, because she has no one else to speak to." darren pointed out.

"besides, she definitely still has the hots for dusty, i mean look at them!" she pointed to the two who were smiling at one another. "and i'm pretty sure she's taking interest in malakai."

"the new boy that you're trying to set bee up with?" quinni questioned.

"yep." daisy nodded. "maybe if i tell amerie that, it'll decrease my competition."

"you're sick and twisted. i like it." darren grinned.

"hey! over here! amerie, this way!" quinni began shouting to the girl, since dusty had walked away from her. "it's our new bestie."

darren chuckled as the girl made her way over to them. "morning."

"hello!" quinni greeted her, pulling them all into an embrace.

"hey." amerie sighed.

"huh." darren was now looking over at the school gate, where the insect club and malakai stood. the boys were climbing all over each other, while bee was giving dustin a greeting hug. "one of my favorite pornos starts the exact same way."

"if that's a problem, i can recommend you some lesbian porn?" daisy offered.

"you need to have your mouth washed with soap." darren shook their head.

"been there, done that." the girl shrugged.

"how is new guy so popular already? i want to bump chests with dusty." amerie pouted. "i need one of those slap bands.

"oh, sweetie, no one's going to sell you that landfill." darren chuckled. "you're the reason they're in slts, remember? come on."

"you don't think i could try with bee?" amerie asked as they walked into the school. "i mean, i apologised to her last night so i think we're on good terms now."

daisy shook her head. "she's been banned from being in charge of guests. apparently spider said she's too nice because last time, she just let everyone come. she thinks it's too mean that people get excluded."

amerie just smiled, taking that as a challenge. "even more reasons to try and convince her."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

phoebe wasn't really surprised when amerie took the seat beside her in maths class. harper was sitting in the back with someone else and none of phoebe's boys were in that class. so it only made sense that they'd sit with one another.

the two kindly greeted each other, before listening to their teacher speak. once the presentation was over, they were tasked to complete an equation sheet. instead of doing that, amerie was thinking of all the ways she could ask bee for a slap band. she quickly scribbled on a piece of paper and slid it onto the laine girl's desk.

phoebe's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she unfolded the paper.

can u plz sell me a slapband? :c

phoebe giggled, glancing over to the girl and smiling. she quickly wrote a reply under her words. amerie watched as she signed the paper, staring at her for a little too long.

spider said to say no if you ask ִ ࣪𖤐
but if i say it's for daisy she could give it to u!!

amerie let out a sigh of relief and satisfaction when she read the note.

thx so much!!
idk how i'll eva repay u!! ෆෆෆ

"hey... why are we passing notes?" phoebe whispered to amerie. "isn't mr jackie deaf in one ear?"

"unfortunately it's not the ear facing towards you, miss laine." the man grumbled, his tone laced with bordem, making all his students chuckle. "put the note in the bin, please."

"yes, sir." phoebe sighed, getting to her feet as amerie snickered.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"in this demonstration, we learn how to respect people's boundaries."

"i don't want your noodles." the man shook his head.

"sure you do." the woman said in a seductive tone. "i want everyone to know how great my noodles are." she placed some more in his bowl.

"i didn't even ask for your noodles."

"well, maybe i'll put them in someone else's bowl instead!" the woman snapped.

"oh, my God, kill me now." darren groaned from their table.

"this seems kind of unhygienic." quinni spoke up.

"see, other people like my noodles."

phoebe groaned, growing tired of watching the video. dusty noticed her mood and shifted over her pencil case and notepad, making the girl smile. bee sat up straight and opened the booklet, flickering through the pages. on every single page was some type of bee, each only the slightest bit different.

"your actions are making me feel uncomfortable."

"i shoved my noodles in your bowl even though you didn't want them. i created a giant mess."

"it's always the woman." sasha scoffed. "that's just an inaccurate representation. the media is always doing this, and i'm sick of it. like this is disgusting. i don't understand."

they watched as a man came over and began taking the noodles out of the bowl, before throwing them onto his own face. the students began to groan out in protest and second hand embarrassment. jojo stepped forward and turned the projector off.

"you know that reminds me, bee would you like my noodles?" spider asked. he was sitting on top of the desk, his eyes glancing down on her.

phoebe shook her head. "i prefer udon noodles, not ramen."

"what the hell is that supposed to mean?" spider asked her.

"it means she doesn't want your thin dick!" missy exclaimed, making everyone burst out in laugher. she reached over to high five bee, which the girl gladly accepted.

"guys, guys." jojo tried to calm them down.

"okay, miss, i have literally no idea what that was trying to teach us." darren spoke.

"also why was it the girl that was always forcing everyone to eat her noodles?" quinni added.

"that's because it's misogynist propaganda." sasha exclaimed. "women aren't such dick obsessed idiots."

"you've got that right." daisy spoke in agreement. "some of us don't even like dicks."

amerie gazed at her. at that moment she remembered that she and daisy had kissed nearly a year ago, which forced her to remember why exactly she then ghosted the girl.

"right?!" sasha grinned at her.

"uh, all the ones i've met are." spider chimed in.

harper turned around to him. "your sims girlfriend doesn't count, spider."

"was it supposed to be a joke?" malakai asked about the video.

"uh, no, it's about the dangers of sharing intimate—" jojo started.

dusty raised his hand. "noodles."

"no, no, forget about the noodles." jojo shook her head.

"i'm trying miss, but it's hard to unsee." ant chuckled.

"it's basically telling us to be ashamed of our bodies." darren finalised.

"period."

"that's not... what i think it's asking us to consider are the social consequences of sharing nudes with other people—"

"so that they'll see how hot i am?" missy asked.

"yeah, missy!" bee cheered along with everyone else.

"no. that there's risks like revenge porn, being excluded from friends, ethical reasons." jojo listed.

"yeah but people have been sharing naked pictures since the dawn of time." sasha ranted. "for example, cave paintings, art."

"renaissance titties!" ant shouted.

"thank you, ant." sasha turned back to him.

"true."

"but nudes are like a human love language, jo." sasha concluded.

"okay. yeah, fair enough." jojo nodded. "look, i get that this video isn't going to stop you, but there are ways to be smarter about it. like, what if you don't put your face in it?"

"i have a very recognizable dick, miss." ant announced, making phoebe dry heave in disgust. the boy quickly patted her back, thinking she was choking or something.

"i'm gonna ignore that." jojo grimaced. "like, take the photo, fine. but keep yourself incognito. you could even have some fun with it. wear a disguise, a mask, or a costume, find artistic ways to take photos that doesn't include your face, so it can't be used against you later." she chuckled at her great advice. "you're welcome."

woodsey cleared her throat, leaning against the door frame.

jojo jumped at the sight of her as everyone 'oohhhed'. "um, moving on swiftly to the next section. sharing images without consent. if you have any anonymous questions, pop them in the box. okay. pop them in the box."

bee quickly pulled her backpack onto her back, tightening the straps to perfection, any other way made her feel uncomfortable.

"this class sucks."

"yeah... thanks, map bitch." spider seethed.

"thanks, map bitch." someone echoed him.

"map bitch."

before daisy and darren could exit the room with everyone else, quinni stopped them. "hey... um, i need to show you guys something."

the two share a look, watching as quinni pulled up one of the desks. under it, with all the colourful pieces of chewed gum, was black marker. 'harper fucked dusty'

darren let out a loud gasp. "shit."

"fuckkkk." daisy winced, amerie would be crushed if she knew.

"do we tell amerie?" quinni asked them.

"no way." darren shook their head. they looked over at daisy, who was lost in thought. "you don't have to look so happy about this, you know. seems like your competition is getting close to zero."

"i'm not happy, you prick." daisy shoved them. "i feel bad for her if anything."

⎯ ❃ jania speaks!

malakai thinking ant and bee are together :((
also i posted a phoebe & malakai edit the other day on my tiktok @janiabeans.wp if anyone wants to check it out :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 998 9
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❰❰ LONG STORY SHORT ! ✿ ant vaughn x fem!oc . . . ❝ long story short it was a ...
18.2K 616 7
Oh he looks so cute, wrapped round my finger. Anthony Vaughn / Season 1 - TBC
178K 5K 32
"WE'RE JUST FRIENDS." was the response ingrained into both akila maali and anthony vaughn's minds when people questioned there unusual friendship as...
197K 3.9K 32
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...