☆an ending is really just a n...

By HarumiLaaula

(this takes part after crystallized!) harumi the former jade princess is on a path of redemption after findin... More

A/N

◇a new beginning◇

41 2 0
By HarumiLaaula

*~lloyds pov~*

*lloyd was outside putting together pieces of wood thinking abt random things abt his father,harumi diff things and he was searching for a last piece and he didnt notice harumi standing behind him with the last piece*
Searching for this? *she held out the piece OH MY FSM..u scared me there harumi *he said while taking the piece*
U really are a scaredy cat *she laughs and lloyd just rolles his eyes playfully*
So watcha doin mr "green ninja" hm
Just putting together wood to lets say save money to buy more*he said*
Hm....i see but u do realize im still rich from being a "princess" so its kinda useless the efffort *she chuckles*
Well.. its worth a t- *he was cutt of by cole*
Sup u two its getting late blankets are given out so get one while ya can bc we needed to give killow more then usual bc hes uh...bigger *cole said*
Welp lets go

*they went to get their blankets and lloyd got the last one so harumi didnt have one but she didnt rlly care so she sat down near a monastary wall which caught lloyds eye,he went to her*
Hey uh..do u wanna maybe..sleep with me bc u dont have a blanket *lloyd said with a detairmendet yet shy voice*
Since i know when ur detaimend ur unstoppable so i dont want arguing so i guess fine *she said with a very lightly annoyed voice and lloyd immeadietly sat down next to her putting the blanket around her and pulling her close and they both fell asleep pretty quickly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58.3K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
811K 68.6K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...