BTS Oneshots

By liveyourlifepeople

๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ~ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข. ~๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜... More

๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
Tricked| JJK
Lover| KTH
Lover 2| KTH
Bloodline| KTH
Royal Betrayal| MYG
Royal Betrayal 2| MYG
Caught in a lie| PJM
Karma| KTH
No way out| JJK
Trapped| KTH
Human mate| JJK
Royal Treaty| JJK
House of cards| PJM
Obsession| KTH
Criminal(s)| JJK
Deceiver| KTH

Made to Kill| KSJ

1.1K 69 32
By liveyourlifepeople

"It's getting out of hand now. We need to take immediate action. People are losing their trust in the police. We can't let that psycho wander around Seoul at night killing people."
The chief said.

"But isn't the psycho isn't killing the criminals that we, the government can't take action on because they are big shots in the city?"
Yn asked the chief.

The chief laughed before answering you.

"You are right, Yn. But a person doesn't have any right to kill or harm a human. That's what our law says. You are right that he is killing the one who deserves it but that's why we police are here, right?"

"But we also can't do our job because of some so-called police who are truly working and some orders from the higher officials."
You said.

"Let's talk about it afterward. The meeting is dismissed."
The chief said.

Everyone present in the meeting hall went out.

You looked at your watch to see the time it was past midnight. You grabbed your stuff and exited the police station. You waited for your ride. You messaged your husband and he replied that he was on his way to pick you up. You waited for him on the platform in front of the police station.

Soon a car stops in front of you, the window slides down to reveal, Your husband, 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙠𝙟𝙞𝙣.

"Worldwide handsome, at your service."
He said winking at you.

You chuckled and got in. He started the car and drove.

"How was your day, Yn?"
He asked you, looking at the front.

"Tiring as usual."
You answered and closed your eyes leaning on his shoulders.

"Aww, don't worry. I'll cook you something to eat."
He said.

"No, Jin. I'm not hungry."

"Ok, then. Let's sleep after we reach home. Between, how is your case going?"
He asked you.

"Not good. I just want to finish this case soon. So I can enjoy the summer holidays with you."

"But the police don't have holidays, Yn.  But I will make a reason for you to get a holiday for more than a week saying Jungkook broke his leg and he needs bed rest, for that you and I have to be there until he gets fine."
Jin said laughing out loud, maybe thinking about a scenario of how Jungkook would look in that.

"Jin, be serious."
I said looking at him who was still laughing.

"Ok, serious."
He stopped laughing.

After that, we didn't talk about anything just sat in comfortable silence. Soon we reached our house. He pulled up the car and got out.

He got into the kitchen and bought two glasses of water for me and himself. We just sat on the couch and drank it.

"Still not a clue?"
He asked me who was staring at the void.

"No. Not a single fucking clue.
I hate this."
You shouted throwing the glass on the wall.

He got up and held me in his arms.

"I hate this, Jin. How these criminals roam around freely after raping these innocent children and girls without an ounce of mercy. I just want to kill them with my bare hands. How are they even able to do that?
Don't they have a family, children, wife? Can't they even think about their mom and wife or sisters before touching other girls? Are they that horny that they can't calm down their horses?"

"I joined the police so that I could put these criminals behind bars for the sins they are doing but still I can't. These motherfuckers are using the loopholes to get out and there are fucking humans who are helping these bastards to get out.
Can't they think how they ruin a healthy family due to their horniness?
And now a killer, a hero who is killing' these horny bastards because the government is not taking action against them. He is doing good by killing those sick animals but this government has issued an encounter to kill the psycho killer who is a savior for these people. I don't like this Jin. I hate this."
You cried out hugging on him tight.

You can't able to see those little children's dead bodies thrown away like trash after those bastards ruin them for their pleasure. You can't able to see how their parents cry while holding their children's dead bodies.

How many little girls' lives were ruined and lost because of these sick bastards who are living in this world for nothing good?

You just want to kill those beasts but someone is doing it because the government is not doing their job. You just want to thank that man for killing those bastards but what to do if you are a part of the government siding with the psycho killer will make you look like a villainess in this evil world.

A hero who is killing' those criminals called psycho killers those who are raping those small children called gentlemen?

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱?

Jin was still holding you in his arms caressing your back. He can't see you like this. He hates to admit but he wants you to quit this job. He knows how much you love your job but he can't see you getting stressed like this. It's been more than three months since you slept peacefully.
He will be selfish if he says he missed holding you in his arms while sleeping, going on dates, watching movies together, bragging about each other's beauty, cooking together, and making love till the sunrise.

But he knows that he needs you to do what you love.

He just wishes everything would be normal soon.

He picked you up in his arms before going upstairs and taking you to the bathroom. He made you sit on the counter before pulling away.

He looked at your tears-stained face.

"Are you okay now?"
He asked, brushing your hair from your face.

You sniffed before answering him,
"Yeah."

"You look like a pig."
He said laughing at your crying face.

You looked at him before punching his jaw.

"Ow! That was harsh."
He groaned in pain.

"It should be!"
Your face was fuming in anger.

He chuckled and kissed you softly making you melt in his arms. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close. Your legs got wrapped around his waist pulling him close and kissing him harder.

You need a hard fucking session to release stress as the same applies to him too. It's been a long time since you both touched each other.

He picked you up before walking to the shower cubicle. He made you stand on your feet before turning on the shower. You pulled him close and again kissed him passionately.

Soon your dresses got removed and thrown away.

"Don't expect me to go soft on you."
He said against your lips water dropping on both of you.

"Don't expect me to stop in the middle if you go hard. Because you will be the one who will be stopping."
You smirked at him who was looking at you with his dark eyes.

"Fuck, baby."
He smashed his lips on yours.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!

"Did you see this Yn? Another serial murder in Seoul in two days. It's unbelievable."
Yeonjun said while sipping on his drink and looking at the news.

You sighed and looked at him.

"At least he is doing what we are supposed to do."
You said.

"Oh, come on, Yn. We are police, we will arrest the criminals and will try to put them behind bars but due to our fate, we will send them safely to their houses because the court will tell us."
Yeonjun said defeatedly.

"I too hate this, Yn. But it's our fate.
Come on, let's go and see the crime spot."
He got up from his chair and you too went out with him.

You and Yeonjun are at the crime scene. Forensic staff are analyzing and picking up the evidence.

You looked at the dead body of a criminal who was brutally murdered.

The chief forensic staff came to you.

"Any news?"
You asked her.

"Yeah, a lot.
The victim was tortured again and again for the past three days. His fingers are cut, his genital area was cut down while he was still alive. Eyes were plucked out and their tongue was cut off. Looks like the killer beat him with an iron rod. He was starved for three days."
She said making you feel lightheaded about the details.

"I will give you the report in two days."
She said and left.

You thanked her and went to sit inside the car to calm yourself down.

It's a gruesome murder but he deserves it. After all, he raped and killed a small girl who was just nine years old.

But the ways he was killed made your stomach churn. If you look at the body now you are sure that you will throw up.

Yeonjun knocked on the car window looking concerned.

"You okay?"
He mouthed at you.

"Yeah."
You said.

𝙸𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

"Stop it!!"
A man screamed in pain as his fingers were getting cut.

"Please, just stop it. What did I do wrong? Why are you doing this?"
He sobbed out in pain.

"These are the same hands that choked that little girl, right?"
The man who was cutting his fingers asked him.

"I hate these fingers."
He said and cut his thumb.

The man screamed in pain.

"Let's see how you will pleasure yourself or thrust your saggy dick into innocent little girls."
The man said who was sitting before the wailing man.

You are throwing up on the wash basin. You don't know why you are throwing up now but you are.

You washed your face and mouth before looking at the mirror. Your eyes widened at the realization.

You opened the drawer which was under the counter and took out the pregnancy kit.

"I'm home."
Jin shouted as he entered the living room.

But he didn't get any answer.

"Yn?"
He called you but silence.

He removed his shoes went upstairs and opened the bedroom door to look at you crying while sitting on the bed.

His eyebrows furrowed seeing you like that. He hurried near you and hugged you. You hugged him back and cried out loud.

He was confused about what made you cry like that but he let you cry until you could get calm.

"Shh! You are safe! I'm here!"
He said in your ears making you calm down.

After some time you slept on his shoulder. He made you lay on the bed and pulled the blanket over you.

He is worried about your mood swings nowadays. Always crying or giggling around. But crying makes him worried.

He knows you are stressed up by work. So he shrugged before getting inside the blanket and pulled you in his arms.

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭!

You woke up early today and went to the police station before Jin could wake up. You are so happy today.
You can't wait to tell this to Jin anymore but you will tell him after giving him a surprise.

You entered the police station happily about the surprise you were going to give him. Before you can enter your cabin Yeonjun calls you.

"Yeah!"

"You need to look at this."
He says and shows you the photograph he was holding.

It was the dead body of the victim which had a carving look like it was made out of a knife. It was carved  "𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹".

You looked at Yeonjun confused.

"What is this supposed to mean?"
You asked him.

"We got another dead body this morning. Looks like it's the same killer and the same killing method but in this body he left this message looking like he is trying to tell us something."
Yeonjun exclaimed.

"I don't know what to say, Yeonjun. This is getting out of control we need to stop. The killer is clever he leaves no traces behind."
You shouted and entered your cabin with Yeonjun following you.

You turned around to look at him, smirking.

"What?"
You asked him.

"Everyone leaves a trace behind and we have a big trace."

He showed you the evidence.

"A single hair in a ziplock bag."

"Great, Yeonjun."
You said.

"I will send this to the DNA test this afternoon. The killer is closer, Yn."
He smirked.

It's past 7. Jin will be home by 8. Before going home you are going to buy him white lilies to surprise him as you want to give him a surprise.
You parked the car outside the flower shop and got some fresh white lilies for him. You put the bouquet on the seat and sat in the driver's seat. You put on your seatbelt and looked before to see Jin.

Your eyes squinted to see if he was that. What is he doing before a hardware shop? You saw him entering the shop and came back after ten minutes with a bag in his hand and also a can full of kerosene.

Your eyebrows furrowed at confusion. Why would he need that?

You saw him getting in his car and driving away. You just shrugged and started the car following him thinking he was going home.

𝗢𝗵! 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲!

You saw him going on another route which is opposite your home. You don't have a good feeling and follow him at a distance. You saw his car stopping under a tree beside an old apartment.

You also parked your car at a safe distance that he can't see. You saw him getting out of the car before checking for anyone and he opened the trunk and took out the bag and the can of kerosene. He entered the old apartment. You followed him right after without making a noise.

You saw him going down the basement and you followed him down. He walked through the hallway entered the room and closed the door.

You walked there tiptoeing and looked at the keyhole only to gasp at shock.

There he was standing before a man who was tied to the chair his eyes were pulled out his genital area was cut and blood was dripping down from it. He was tied naked to the chair. It was brutal to look at.

Jin was standing before him carrying a Machete. An evil-looking eyes. He looks like he is not the Jin you know, he looks like someone possessed him.

Jin slashed the man's neck with a single stroke of the Machete. You closed your mouth looking at him.
You are breathing heavily while your tears are falling off your eyes.

You can't believe it. Maybe your eyes are deceiving you.

"Fucking horny bastard."
You heard him say looking at the dead body.

Your hands are shaking in horror. You pick up your phone from your pocket to call Yeonjun. The line was ringing and you heard the ringtone inside the room where Jin was.

You looked at the keyhole to see Yeonjun walking near Jin looking at the phone from the other side of the room.

"Hyung, Yn is calling."
Yeonjun said and showed his phone to Jin.

Your eyes widened in pure horror.
Yeonjun and Jin are that psycho killer.
They both are together?

"Don't answer the call, Yeonjun.
Because,

"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀!"

Jin and Yeonjun looked back at the closed door and your eyes widened as he knew you were there. You got up from the floor and started to run.
Your tears were pouring down but we're not stopping running.

But you felt a pull from the back.
You turned to see Jin was holding your waist.

"Leave me!"
You shouted and thrashed around.
But he was not letting you go.

"Yn, listen."

But you are not ready.

"Leave me."

"I said, listen, Yn!"
Jin shouted.

"Stop! Hear me out first."
He said and released you from his grip. Yeonjun was standing behind Jin.

"I know what you are thinking but yeah it's me, the psycho killer whom the whole Seoul searches for. But I'm just cleaning the city. Killing these leeches. It's a complete cleaning mission. All men should fear if they think about touching their wives without their will. Everyone men should worship a woman as a goddess not as some fucking toy.
Everyone should fear if they think about touching women. Everyone should know that they will be killed if they touch women. This government won't do anything until they fire those bastards who are helping these vicious fuckers. Punishments and laws must be strict and hard so they will fear. Society needs a clean-up process so girls won't fear going out at night. Girls are getting scared to hell to go out in the morning because of these fucking rapists."

"I just want to provide a safe society for the upcoming generations including the baby which is growing inside your womb."

Your eyes widened at his words.

"How do you know?"
You muttered.

"I saw the pregnancy kit."
He said.

"Yeonjun also helped me with this. I know what we did is wrong but it doesn't feel wrong to us. This will continue until the whole world gets free from rapists."

Yeonjun looked at you who was sitting on the ground with Jin holding you.

"I'm sorry that I hid this from you, Yn."
Yeonjun said.

"Everyone should fear us. Everyone should know that I will come if they even think about touching a woman wrong."

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡, 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜."
He smirked at you.

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁!

𝗢𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹!!!

Requested by shinuga-ewa

~~The End~~

💜❤️💜❤️

I hope that you guys liked my Oneshots. Thanks for your love and support which made me be here.
I got many Oneshots requests from you. I'm happy that you guys are giving me ideas of your own but now I'm going to have a break in writing Oneshots. Still, some requests are bending I will finish it when I have time. I promise. Because I'm going to finish 1001 Roses before writing any other Oneshots. 1001 Roses will be finished in ten or fifteen episodes. So after that, I'll be back to Oneshots. If I get free time in the middle I will upload Oneshots. I hope you guys don't mind.

Thank you for your love and support.

💜❤️💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.5K 26
Kagome loves Inuyasha, but it becomes obvious with his 'secret' trips to Kikyo at night that he may not love Kagome as she loves him. Will this push...
484K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
136K 2K 16
This story contains BTS yandere oneshots, I hope you enjoy! Oh btw I literally take forever to upload so yeah sorry WARNING This story contains โ€ขvio...
28.9K 993 21
BTS X YN Contains: Mature themes If you are not comfortable then don't read it. And do not copy my work.