Sher Khul Gaye

By smokeisstinky

The richest girl in a town of Pakistan finds herself being betrayed by her father, and in an arranged marriag... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE

FOUR

7 0 0
By smokeisstinky

Why am I seeing him everywhere?

I think to myself as I saw HIM in a picture of Justin Bieber in front of a fricken barber shop.

I stand there, staring at his damn smiling face, drenched in rain because I forgot my umbrella at the bench I sat on.

Lately it felt like there were strings tangled together and no matter how much I tried to lose them I only made it tighter. So I planned to go to a park and spend some time with myself and a peaceful and sunny morning. Although I wasn't a morning person, getting up to go to the park filled me with excitement. No kids in sight at the park only made it a better start of the day. I packed all my nail paints and breakfast with me and had a great morning. Only it started raining out of the blue, leaving me surprised at the sudden change of weather. I ran for my life trying to make it back home before I'm soaking but that obviously didn't work because I came across a poster of Justin Bieber which I magically thought was Blue eyes. I don't even know if Justin has blue eyes or brown eyes.

I stood there like a wet rat staring at the poster in front of a barber shop. Kids laughing at me through the mirror. I blew water off my lips and cursed at myself forgetting the umbrella on the bench.

I began walking again. Not even bothering to make an effort in saving myself from the harsh rain. Every step I took making a splash as my hair was soaking wet and my skin getting itchy.

If I hadn't stopped and stared at that poster I wouldn't have been soaked. Another reason to hate that attractive bastard.

All the way back home I got stared at, laughed at, but no one bothered to offer me an umbrella. Brown people.

I entered thought the main gate, the guard giving me side eyes, too busy to open the door.

" Ab undar janay thae ga? " I said as I blew water off my lips and squinted my eyes Because of the pouring rain.

He stuttered in his movement and nodded. I saw as he pushed a button and the door made way for me.

I pushed my hands together in thanks to him and softly ran inside.

As soon as I stepped in the house I went straight to my room and left a trail of water that dripped down my soaked clothes.

I felt a breeze as I entered my room and saw the window was wide open and I mentally face palmed myself. I rushed to close the window and disappeared in the bathroom.

Making myself a warm bubble bath as Bruno followed me everywhere. I stripped off my clothes, the drenched clothes making weird cringy sounds.

As I stepped in the bath I was finally warm. My body was red and shivering due to staying in that harsh and cold rain for so long.

I sat in, resting my head on the end of the bathtub and closing my eyes, letting the warm water relax my body.

I thought of the wedding. Normally the bride is extremely excited for her wedding and looks forward to it. But me, I dread it! I don't wanna live with someone who doesn't know me. Who I have to learn to love. Who I have to adjust with.

I sighed as I felt goosebumps arising on my arms that rested on the sides of the bath tub. I opened my eyes and saw Bruno with his paws right next to my hand and his eyes wide. I chuckled and pet his head.

As much as I wanted to have the wedding over with. Something within me pushed me to make the wedding date later. I whimpered at the uncomfortable feeling.

I pushed myself deeper in the warm water and took deep breaths.

I skipped down the stairs, Bruno still following me.

I made my way to the bar through the living room and took big can of beer, opening it with a can opener. From the corner of my eye I could see papa exiting the kitchen and it felt like the end of the world.

That uncomfortable feeling that I worked so hard to get rid of came back and all I wanted to do was scream until my lungs hurt.

I took a big gulp of the beer as I had trouble holding the can due to my shaky hands. I turned around to make myself less noticeable so papa doesn't walk to me.

But as soon as I heard his steps I sighed of disappointment. I chugged the beer until it was half empty and turned around to my dad. Looking him dead in the eye.

" Kal kiski shadi me gai thi?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I worried from the start of all this that papa and I's relationship will go down the drain.

I smiled and let him in. Considering he's my dad no matter what. It's a different thing that I'll never be able to look at him the same way after he betrayed me so badly.

" Debi ke dost ne bulaya tha." I said and took a gulp of the beer as I turned around once again. Opening the bridge and handing papa a beer.

He opened it with the can opener and sat on the chair, opposite of me.

" Mene dekha tha tujhe. Debi bohot pyari lag rahi thi" he said as he took a sip of the beer. I looked at him with a playful and annoyed face.

" Papa ap be na" I said and chuckled.

" Kaisa tha sub kuch?" He asked.

" Oh, very nice. " I said with a thumbs up, sipping beer. " Gol gappay papa itne yummy." I said as I remembered the taste of that amazing dish.

" Koi special mila?" He asked in a joking manner.

" Papa kisko Puch rahe ho yar" I said and he laughed.

I remembered Blue eyes. He'd be such a good boyfriend if he wasn't a pervert and filled with arrogance.

I saw as the question was right on the tip of his tongue, wanting to come out so badly but papa held back.

" Chal, Hoti he mula kat rat ko " he said, chugging the beer as I cheered him on.

I laughed and placed the beer next to his empty can and looked at papa. I knew papa would read my eyes and know that the conversation was needed but should take place later. He nodded and stood up.

" Take care of mummy" he said sternly and waved at me, leaving the bar and living room.

I sighed and tossed my hair to the side, leaning my elbows and back on the counter.

Suddenly feeling so empty I grabbed the beer and chugged it whole. I rushed to throw the empty fans in the trash and opened the fridge that held all the drinks.

I grabbed two flavours of beer and ran up the stairs from the living room and went straight to my room.

I placed the two large cans of beer right next to my bed on the night stand.

Knowing all too well I'd need them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 12.3K 60
*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly editing it. Read at your own risk.** Harr...
37.5K 944 27
PREVIOUS TITLE : FIFTY SHADES OF STYLES Harry Styles. Two words that can bring a woman to her knees. Yes men, too. He's your usual entrepreneur, that...
9.6K 1.1K 44
"Surround yourself with the people who will change you for all the right reasons" . Shees a 25 year's old rude, cold hearted and an arrogant billio...
31.3K 1.2K 60
Morgan is a singer, a student, and an other worldly woman. She had a good career, an amazing relationship, and anything she would ever need. But Morg...