The Mafia's Pure Desire

Por _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... Más

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 25.

43.8K 2.9K 247
Por _authormanpreet

Seeing Avayan laughing with Tony like this, Vipul had lost his senses. He was not able to understand what was happening in front of his eyes.

Avayan signalled his man to open Tony's hands. When Tony's hands opened, he got up from his place and laughingly extended his hand towards Avayan and Avayan also shook hands with Tony.

Vipul standing behind was watching all this with his eyes wide open. He placed his hand on his head and said in his mind, "I am feeling dizzy. I feel like I am about to faint".

While Vipul was still thinking all this, he heard Tony's voice.

Tony said, "How was everything?"

At this Avayan gave an evil smirk and said, "Perfect".

Tony further said, "I know I am, By the way sir what a kind of plan did you make, He still couldn't understand."

Flashback,

Two days ago, Mr. Rana was released from jail. He came to know that whatever happened to him was done by Avayan.

He wanted to take revenge from Avayan as soon as possible. He wanted to kill him, for which he hired a professional killer I mean Tony, which was his biggest mistake.

Tony knew Avayan well and one of his men. He met him in France. Tony stayed behind and did work for Avayan. When Vipul himself doesn't know about him, then how would anyone else know that Tony is one of Avayan's men?

Mr. Rana approached Tony and asked him to kill Avayan, Tony told Avayan at the same time about Mr. Rana's plane, on which Avayan asked him to do exactly what Mr. Rana had asked him to do but with some change.

Tony sat in the same building a day in advance from where Mr. Rana was giving him all the instructions, but he did not know that Tony was there not at his behest but at the behest of Avayan.

As per Avayan's instructions, Tony fired the bullet but in such a way that the bullet just touched his shoulder and passed through it. Otherwise, no one can beat Tony's target nor he can miss under any circumstances.

Avayan's motive behind all this was to make Mr. Rana trust on Tony so that he stayed with Mr. Rana but work for him.

Flashback End,

Pausing a bit, Tony further said, "Poor Rana, poor he still in shock, he is thinking that his plan has failed, his plan did not work. But he does not know that his plan did not work from the beginning. Whatever was happening was happening according to you. However, I did not understand one thing that what do you want to do. End the story of that Rana, just give me one chance and Rana will disappear from this world".

Avayan said without any expressions, "No, not now, I don't want to kill him so quickly and so easily, I have thought of something different for him."

Then after pausing for a while Avayan continued, "And anyway, when there are one or two such players in the field, the fun of the game doubles. And be ready very soon that Rana will approach you again, he will not give up so easily. Till then, keep an eye on him by staying with him."

Tony said on this, "But sir be careful, he knows a lot about you, he also knows everything about the old mansion, where you keep your victims and when you come there."

Avayan gave a strange smile at this and said, "That's why you have to stay with Rana, so that I can know what and how much Mr. Mahesh Rana knows."

"And that my unknown enemy, who has been attacking secretly since the beginning, I know for sure that Rana knows about him and you have to find him. I am sure that Rana was not alone in this attack, he was also involved in it. You have to get him out of his hole". Avayan continued angrily.

Tony said, "Yes sir of course, very soon he will be in front of you".

Avayan did not say anything on this, whereas Vipul looked at Avayan in a strange way and said in his mind, "When Boss already knew everything, then why did he keep me following this Tony for the last 36 hours, why did he keep a sword hanging on my neck for the last 36 hours. That too knowing everything."

Vipul was thinking all this when Avayan stood in front of him and said, "Khanna?"

Hearing Avayan's voice, Vipul came out of his thoughts and seeing Avayan in front of him retreating a little and said in a hurry, "Yes, Yes Boss?"

Avayan said in his stern voice, "Great work".

"It was all set up for you too, so I could see if your brain was functioning properly or not. Tony put that code in there just for you." He added.

Saying this, Avayan left from there. Vipul made a strange face and said in his mind, "Unbelievable?"

Then he hit his forehead with his fist two-three times and said, "Only I know how I found this Tony with that small code. God call me to you, I'm done now, it is not in anyone's power to imagine that what Boss will do when. It's not my cup of tea either".

Avayan left that factory straight for home. He reached home in about half an hour and went straight to his room. After freshening up, he went towards Nitya's room.

He opened the door and saw that Nitya was standing in front of the dressing table. She was wearing a black backless suit at this time. She was standing there holding a jewelery box and was searching for something in it.

Avayan stood at the door said, "Sugar?"

She quickly looked back towards him and raised her eyebrows and asked, "What happened?"

Avayan came forward from there and said, "can I come closer to you?"

Nitya was a little surprised to hear this and strangely started looking at him with her eyes widened.

Avayan slowly came ahead her and stood in front of her. His eyes were on her face, while she was also looking at Avayan with soft gaze and smile.

Seeing this, Avayan said with a strange smirk, "Don't look like that Princess, otherwise you won't be able to bear if I lose my control."

She looked down immediately and Avayan, without saying anything, held her shoulder and turned her to the other side and then slowly moved all her hair forward with his hand.

Nitya could not understand what he was doing, and while he started tying the string of her kurta which was open.

He deliberately moved the fingers of his opposite hand on her backless back, her skin reacting with his touch.

She closed her eyes smoothly after feeling his hand on her back.

He was watching her every reaction in the mirror. Seeing her a smile appeared on his face. Avayan tied the string of her kurta but she still had not opened her eyes.

Avayan leaned close to her and whispers in her ear from behind, "Why have you closed your eyes?"

Nitya quickly opened her eyes and turned towards Avayan, asked him in signs, "Why have you come here?"

Avayan again started coming closer to her without giving any answer, she also started moving back seeing him coming closer to her.

She leaned against the wall. He placed his hand on the wall near her face and leaned slightly towards her face.

He was very closed to her and due to this closeness her heart started beating very fast. Which perhaps Avayan had also realized.

Seeing her restless and nervous, Avayan said in her ear in a slow deep voice, "Hold your heart Princess and don't think too much I am not going to do anything with you".

"Because the first move will be from your side Mrs. Rathore and trust me that day I will not control myself and also it will be difficult for you to handle me". After a little pause he continued with same tone.

Saying this, Avayan stepped back and went from there looking at her.

Hearing all this, it seemed as if Nitya had forgotten to breathe for once. Even after Avayan left, Nitya was standing there like that. After some time, she placed her hand on her chest and released a big breath which she had been holding till now and she hid her face with both her hands.

Her face had become completely red. She took a deep breath and started fanning her face with her hands.

She placed her hands on her cheeks and said in her mind, "Huffff! why is my heart beating so hard. It feels as if it will just come out. Whereas now I know that he always keeps saying something or the other which moves my heart. I don't know where all these things come to his mind. This oddish, how can he says anything at any time."

Then she made a strange face, "Ohh this hot headed gone mad".

Thinking all this, Nitya went down. She looked down at the dining table, Avayan was already sitting in front. Nitya came there and he said, "Sit."

Nitya sat on her chair without reacting anything and started eating her food. At the same time, Avayan was also eating his food silently without saying anything. Even after eating, he left from there without saying anything. No matter how busy Avayan was, he always tried to have dinner with Nitya.

When he left, kaka came there. He saw that Nitya was lost in her own thoughts. So he asked, "What happened Nitya? what are you thinking?"

Nitya shook my head with a slight smile and then started eating her food.

Night time,

Nitya's Pov,

It was about one o'clock. I was still awake and reading a book. No, I'm not a night owl like my husband, it just I had some pages to finish.

When I read those pages of my book.

I looked at the glass of water lying on the side table as I was thirsty. But it was empty.

Ohhh,

I remained sitting like that for some time and then got up from the bed, went to get water. There was darkness everywhere, but there is more darkness inside me than this darkness.

I came a few steps ahead and reached Ava's room, and I heard the same scream again. I stopped there, my legs trembled along with my heart.

This scream, this is the same that I had heard from Ava's room before when he was sleeping, somewhere again he-

With this thought, I quickly opened the door of his room and went a few steps ahead.

And again I found him in the same condition. He was sleeping on the bed in front or rather he was suffering in the sleep.

Out of fear I slowly extended my hand towards him.

My soul got scared seeing him screaming like this in his sleep and could not understand why he was screaming.

He turned to the other side, placing his hands on his ears and then only screams came out of his mouth and reached my ears, "Aahh".

That scream scared me even more, he shouting again, I went back and fist my hands. I gathered all my courage and take a step and sat on the bed fearfully.

And placed my hand on his shoulder but he did not react anything. But I can feel he was breathing heavily as if he was suffocating.

I held his hand tightly, due to which he sat up with a jerk and stared at me with wide eyes. I got a little nervous.

When my eyes met with his, I only saw pain and guilt in his eyes, a guilt which is troubling him a lot. Such a guilt that doesn't even let him sleep peacefully. And along with this there was moisture in his eyes.

Seeing the pain in his eyes, it was clear to me that this pain was beyond his tolerance. There was sweat on his face, which I started wiping with my duptta.

Wiped the sweat from his forehead, placed my hand on his cheek, smiled slightly closed my eyes to gesture, "It's okay".

But he did not react anything to this and I could still hear his breathing.

And suddenly the vision in front of me started getting blurred as my eyes filled with tears and I hugged him tightly, started caressing his back with my one hand.

At first he remained sitting like that but when I came forward and hugged him even more tightly. He placed his head on my shoulder and hugged me back.

I took a deep breath and at this moment, there was only one question in my mind that, "Does Ava scream in pain like this every night in his sleep, what has happened? What is the reason for all this? Why does he become so restless?"

But I have also understood one thing very well now that the past never dies, it always stays with us in the form of fear, pain or trauma. And we are never able to separate it from ourselves, this pain is like cancer which slowly kept destroying us from inside, and always remained in our memories.

After a while he had started feeling a little better. He was now able to breathe well. I got a sigh of relief.

I separated from him and then held his face in both my hands. I moved forward and gently kissed his forehead.

As my lips touched his forehead, he closed his eyes. Whereas I kissed on both his eyes and then on his cheeks.

And looked into his eyes, he was still looking at me without any emotion.

Seeing his expressionless face suddenly I came to my senses and realized what I was doing. I stepped back, blinking rapidly in fear and surprise.

Before he could say anything, I quickly got up from the bed and ran from there without wearing my slippers.

I came to my room and closed the door and stood there near the door.

I hit on my forehead and my face like I was about to cry.

"Oh, ohhh breathe properly first, what am I doing? Ahhh, why, why, why did I kiss him? That too not even once. I don't know what he's thinking? Did he feel like that I want to get close to him no, not like that. He doesn't think like that". I said in my mind.

And went to the bed and lay down, hiding myself completely in the blanket.

Pov's End.

Seeing Nitya running, a soft smile appeared on Avayan's face.

He placed his hand on his cheek and started remembering Nitya's lips on his cheeks. He stood up from his place. Looking towards the door he said, "I've pushed everyone away from me, but I want you with me, no matter what happens I can't lose you."

"I will never let you go away from me because I need you, I need you badly Mrs. Rathore". He added and saying this he left from there.

Next morning,

Nitya got up and was pacing around in her room. Because she did not want to go in front of Avayan, She was waiting for him to go to the office and only then she would go down stairs.

After wandering around like this for about half an hour, she came out of her room. She first opened the door a little and looked in front and then came ahead and looked towards Avayan's room.

His room's door closed, Nitya said to herself, "Looks like he has gone for the office".

She moved ahead and as soon as she reached the door of his room, Avayan opened the door and came out.

Nitya was shocked to see him coming out and he said without any reacting, "What happened?"

Nitya gave a fake smile and shook her head and left from there without wasting even a moment.

Avayan also followed her. She went into the kitchen and Avayan walked out without saying anything.

Kaka saw him going out and asked, "Nitya Baba is going but he has not had breakfast."

Nitya started looking towards the door, while kaka laughed and said, "Baba has changed a lot since you came, earlier I used to think that he was less of a human being and more of a robot."

Nitya laughed at this and Kaka further said, "Nitya you sit and have breakfast."

She nodded her head and then sat at the dining table in front and started having breakfast.

Avayan left home straight for office. About an hour later, when Avayan was sitting in his cabin after finishing his meeting, Vipul came running there.

Vipul said, "Boss?"

Avayan, without looking at him replied with, "What?"

Vipul took a deep breath and said, "Boss, a new thorn in our path is going to prick our feet again."

Avayan, who was currently working on his laptop, suddenly turned his eyes towards Vipul and said, "And which one is that?"

To this Vipul said, "That officer Boss, Aadhar Singh Raizada, he has been visiting our office for the last two days and is insisting to meeting you again and again."

Avayan was as relaxed as before after hearing this. It seemed as if it made no effect to him. He stood up from his chair and walked towards the balcony and said, "Tell him that I'm not here".

"And yes, you don't need to do anything about this matter, I will take care of it myself". He continued.

Vipul said, "Yes Boss".

Saying this, he left from there and Avayan closed his eyes while looking in front of him. After standing there for some time, he came back to his work.

Rathore Mansion,

Nitya was sitting in the hall. And kaka was also there. The same thoughts of that night were going on in Nitya's mind. Right now she was wondering what was the reason behind his pain and why he was staying here away from everyone and his family.

Nitya was thinking all this when kaka looked at her and said, "What happened Nitya? In what thoughts are you lost?"

She came out of her thoughts hearing kaka and then shook her head. She looked at kaka and started wondering whether she should ask him about this. Kaka would definitely know about this.

Thinking all this, she quickly got up from there and went to get pen and paper. Because last time when Nitya tried to ask Kaka about this, he could not understand anything.

She did not want something like this to happen this time too and her words should be left midway again. She wrote something down on paper and gave it to kaka.

Kaka looked at the paper with surprise and said, "What is this, daughter?"

Saying this, kaka took the paper from Nitya's hand and started looking at it. Nitya had asked, How many years he had been with Avayan.

On this, kaka laughed and said, "I- I have known Avayan Baba since he was a child. He was very mischievous, he used to have a lot of fun all day long. Poor Aruna Ji used to get tired of running after him."

Kaka was telling all this very happily when suddenly the smile on his face faded. Which Nitya had also seen but she could not understand the reason behind it.

Whereas she took the paper back from his hand and wrote down her next question and gave it back to him.

"Why does your Baba stay away from his family like this?"

After reading this, Kaka started looking at her with disappointment. Nitya could see a strange pain in his eyes and kaka placed his hand on Nitya's head and said, "Some questions do not have answers Nitya and this question of yours too don't have any answer".

Saying this, kaka left from there while Nitya became even more upset due to his words.

✿ ✿

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

Stay blessed and healthy, keep reading my Novel.😉

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97.6K 6.4K 46
The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces pieces but within all of it the most sh...
1.8M 78.4K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
namkaran Por shaliniii

Ficción General

27K 1.2K 30
Story about a girl who was unknown to her brothers how this girl life wil change or the brothers life change because of single girl who is there sist...
56.6K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...