Percy Jackson Imagines

By ninicaswritesalot

*Imagines about your fav characters* More

Intro!!
Swim - Clarisse La Rue
Parents- Luke Castellan
Matchmaking- Clarisse La'Rue
Secret's Out- Charlie Bushnell
Always With You- Percy Jackson
Nightmares- Percy Jackson
Your Protector- Grover Underwood
Aggression- Clarisse La Rue
Pretty- Grover Underwood
Always with you Pt2- Percy Jackson
You too? - Grover Underwood
Hypnosis- Percy Jackson
My Hero- Percy Jackson
Feelings- Grover Underwood
Feel you - Clarisse La Rue
1K!! And updates
Mignon- Grover Underwood
New Girl- Rachel Elizabeth Dare
My Girl- Luke Castellan
Good Luck- Grover Underwood
You're Beautiful- Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Your Highness- Luke Castellan
Choice- Luke Castellan
Safe- Clarisse La Rue
Defense -Clarisse La Rue
Hurt Her -Clarisse La Rue
Hurt Her (pt2) - Clarisse La Rue
Jealous- Luke Castellan
Need You- Grover Underwood
Touch- Clarisse La Rue
Heard You Love Me Annabeth Chase
Secret Admirer- Grover Underwood
Stalking-Percy Jackson
Fault - Luke Castellan
Stalking pt2 - Percy Jackson
Ice Skating- Grover Underwood
Talk to Me-Leo Valdez
Archery- Bianca DiAngelo
Saved- Percy Jackson
Saved pt2 - Percy Jackson
Traitors- Luke Castellan
Traitors pt2- Luke Castellan
Understanding-Luke Castellan
Roommates-Clarisse La Rue
Mini Authors Note!!
Saved pt3- Percy Jackson
Protector -Luke Castellan
Protector pt 2- Luke Castellan
Flower Fields- Clarisse La Rue
Hold my Girl - Will Solace
Avoiding- Jason Grace
Crush-Luke Castellan
Shortie- Clarisse La Rue
Prank- Connor Stoll
Birthday- Percy Jackson
Talk - Nico DiAngelo
Driving- Clarisse LaRue
Authors note!
Letters- Will Solace
Jealousy-Grover Underwood
Bad Jokes -Percy Jackson
Te amo - Clarisse La Rue
Gentle -Clarisse La Rue
Clingy - Clarisse La Rue
Runaways- Luke Castellan

Dumped-Clarisse La Rue

707 18 23
By ninicaswritesalot

*Not a request, but I did just get ghosted and basically dumped by my prom date ;), well there's always next year* 

When Y/N had started at Camp Halfblood, she swore she wouldn't date, ever. Once she learned that her life was at risk 24/7 she figured there was no point. That was until she fell in love. With someone she couldn't have, so she broke her own rule. She began dating someone, but not THE one. 

There she sat, at the campfire, with her boyfriend Jacob, a Hephaestus kid. He had his arm around her shoulder but he was engaged in deep conversation with some Apollo girl on his other side. Y/N had tried on numerous occasions to talk with them as well, or simply stand up. She had not succeeded in either. 

Luckily for her, someone was making their way over to her, a drink in hand. 

"Hey", Clarisse La Rue said, as she sat beside Y/N, handing her the drink. Y/N's smiled gratefully, "Ugh you're the best. How are you doing?".

The two girls became immersed in casual conversation, talking about anything from their day, to training, to Y/n telling clarisse all the gossip she had heard that day. Y/N was so invested in talking to Clarisse she barely noticed that the Apollo girl had left, or when her boyfriend lifted his arm off her. 

"Hey Y/N, I'm gonna grab something from my cabin, I'll be right back", he sighed. 

"Okay, I'll see you later then!", she answered brightly. 

When she turned back to Clarisse, the girl had a scowl on her tan face. 

"What?", she asked Clarisse. 

"Nothing". 

"Clarisse", Y/N sighed, "I know that look, what is it?". 

Clarisse's glare softened as she looked at the girl before her, "He didn't talk to you once while you guys were here Y/N. He's spent the whole night talking to that Apollo girl". 

Y/N shook her head, "No, no don't worry. He was talking to me before you came". 

"I was watching you, no he wasn't", Clarisse took in Y/N's nervous expression and sighed, "I just don't want him to hurt you". 

Y/N felt her heartbeat quicken at Clarisse's words. The ares girl was looking at her with such warm sincerity Y/N thought she might melt right then and there. She shifted to lay her head on Clarisse's shoulder, who stiffened up at first before wrapping an arm around Y/N' shoulders. 

"I'll be fine Clari", she whispered. But Clarisse wasn't so sure about that. 

*****************************

The next morning, Silena came bounding into the Athena cabin to talk to  Y/N. 

"You and Jacob broke up?", she panted, out of breath. 

Y/N looked up from her book confused, "No? Where did you hear that?". 

Silena tilted her head, "Wait what? You're still together?". 

Y/N nodded and Silena shot her a worried glance. 

"Silena, what happened?", Y/N pressed. 

"He's been walking around camp holding hands with Jenny, from Apollo Cabin. Apparently they hooked up last night. Oh y/N, I'm so sorry I thought you knew". 

Y/N didn't say anything for several minutes. She felt like she was going to be sick. Granted she didn't like Jacob that much anyways, it still stung. She had been cheated on, and now slightly humiliated. 

Without another word to Silena, she bounded up from her bed and out into camp. It didn't take her long to find her stupid boyfriend, holding hands with the girl from the previous night.

She tapped his shoulder and glared at him, "Jacob? Care to explain?". 

The boy shifted uncomfortably, "Um. Y/N this Jenny, her and I are kind of going out". 

"We're literally dating you prick!", Y/N shouted. 

A couple of campers came near them, to see what the ordeal was. 

"Well, I guess we should break up then", Jacob mused nonchalantly. 

Y/N was seething, she could see a crowd of people near them now, looking dumbfounded. She was now being cheated on, and publicly dumped and humiliated. What a great start to the day. 

"Screw you, Jacob", she muttered, and took off into the forest, not bothering to look back to see the pitying glances, or laughs of the others.

****************************

Y/N had been in the forest for a while, crouched under a tree crying. She wasn't so much upset about Jacob, that douche was the least of her worries. But now she had nothing to block her from her true feelings. Nothing to keep her obligated to NOT fall for the person she's loved since she got to camp. 

Now she had no reason, not to love Clarisse La Rue. 

Her heart seemed to shatter all over again at the revelation. She was mostly fine with the fact that she liked girls, she had come to terms with that a long time ago. But liking girls was different than liking her best friend. Liking the strong, closed off, daughter of Ares who definitely didn't like her back. 

As if on cue, Y/N heard footsteps approaching her, and felt the sun blocked from her face by a tall shadow, she didn't even have to look up to know who it was. Clarisse dropped down to sit beside her. 

"You okay?". 

Y/N only nodded, she couldn't look at Clarisse, couldn't trust herself to. 

"He was a dick, didn't deserve you. None of the guys at this place deserve you", Clarisse whispered. 

Y/N sighed, wiping the tears off her face, "I didn't even like him, he was a distraction". 

"A distraction from what?", Clarisse asked. 

Y/N stayed silent. 

"Y/N, what was he a distraction from?". 

"From you!", Y/N blurted out suddenly. 

Clarisse stared at her, her face was confused, then hurt, "Why did you need to be distracted from me?".

"Because", Y/N sniffed, taking a deep breath, "I love you". 

She hadn't meant to confess, she had meant to leave it as "because", but her heart spoke before her mind could, and now, she thought, she was about to lose her favorite person in the world. 

Y/N sprung up from the ground, "I shouldn't have said that. Oh my Gods. I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that". 

She started to walk away, but Clarisse grabbed her wrist and pulled her back into her. Then before she could say anything more, Clarisse smashed her lips against Y/N's and kissed her. 

The kiss was rough, desperate, both girls clutching to eachother like they'd fade away if they didn't hold on tightly. After a while, their grip softened, and they melted into a slower gentler kiss. Unfortunately for them, air was something they needed to live so they pulled apart breathing heavily. 

"I love you too", Clarisse whispered, "A lot actually". 

Y/N giggled and pulled Clarisse into another kiss. 

"Should've done that ages ago", Clarisse pointed out with a smirk. 

"Oh shush". 

The ares girl smiled goofily at her, an unusual sight on her usually stoic face, "I say we do that again, head back to camp, show your dickhead boyfriend you've found someone better". 

Y/N slid her hand into Clarisse's, "Sounds like a good plan to me". 

*AUTHORS NOTE* 

Hey ya'll! Currently in my "Dumped" era, waiting for my, "girl kisses me and confesses her undying love" era. It's been rough but I hope y'all enjoyed this story! I just love writing about Clarisse so much, omg. Anyways, I want to start writing about more characters. I know I have a Luke request to get to, and I want to start writing about Rachel Elizabeth dare, bc i don't tolerate Rachel slander i love her. Anyways here's a question: 

If you had to date/marry a god/goddess from Greek mythology, which one would you pick? 

Tbh, I'd probs say Poseidon, he's just kinda.... (i don't have emojis on this keyboard but picture the tongue out one). Anyways I really hope you guys liked this, as always make sure to rest and take care of yourself. Love y'all. 

MWAH MWAH MWAH 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 936 29
♡︎༄❀ "𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲." 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑨𝑻 𝑴𝒀 𝑷𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑳...
7.2K 150 8
𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ❝ 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❞ 𝐘/𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫...
10K 288 21
---𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩...
194K 2.3K 43
Imagines of Walker *Requests are open*