Ishqbaazi

By Erin_1274

Did a tragedy or a person change you? It's the story of Shivay and Nandini. Shivay Choudhary the sunshine and... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter -17
Chapter-18
Chapter -20
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
Chapter -23

Chapter -19

437 60 36
By Erin_1274

If embarrassment had its moment then it would be the scene that I experienced a few minutes ago.The man who caused all this mess was sitting and putting bandage over my wound.He had no expressions but I wanted to kill him.I don't know how I am gonna face everyone now.

"Does it hurt?",he asked lifting his head up.I could just stare at him and try to stab him with my gaze.

"Yes"I replied.Concern erupted in him.He stood up and held my hand,"What happened?Does it still hurt?Want me to take you to the hospital?"Can anyone tell this fool that it's just a minor scratch!

My eyes narrowed as I tried to observe his expressions changing every millisecond.

"Did you eat something in the morning?"

"Shut up and tell me if it hurts or not!",he asked being frustrated by me.

"It's important as this is just a scratch and you wanna take me to the hospital.Even the doctor will show you the way of the psychiatrist",I said staring at him.

He stood up and came close to me.I tried to distance myself but he held me from my shoulder.He didn't look like the Shivay Choudhary I know,"If caring for you makes others think that I am mental then I am ok with it."

His breath poured over my face but I didn't mind our closeness as his words still echoed in my mind.

"Let's go now",he said.

I came out of my thoughts and realised that he distanced myself from him.I nodded and stood up.We came out and I saw Amisha coming along with Vikram and Akshat.

"Nandu are you ok?",Amisha asked looking at my wound.

I assured her with a nod.I saw Shivay staring at Vikram.

"Vikram.Let's meet tomorrow.Bye",I said as I wanted him to leave.

"Nandu I will go with you",Amisha said holding me.I nodded and distanced myself from Shivay.I passed a smile,"Thanks for today"

.......

Finally our exams were over.In these 2 months.Me and Amisha distanced ourselves from everyone and focused on our studies.Me and Vikram prepared for the competition in the night.To our surprise we got qualified for the second round so we had to discuss the structure of the dress.

I saw Vikram waiting for me outside the classroom.I said,"Let's begin"

He nodded and we started discussing the design.I wanted to sleep as I was exhausted by practicals and everything.That Shivay literally made me his servant by ordering me around.I looked at my phone and saw 5 missed calls by him and 2 by Amisha.

"Wait!",I said picking Amisha's call.

"Nandu,I am coming to your class.Vikram is there na?",she asked

I took a sigh and said ,"Yes"

I cut her call and said to Vikram,"Let's meet in the market tomorrow to decide the fabric.For now I will leave",I said and ran from there.

A/n's Pov

Amisha came inside the classroom and just saw Vikram sitting and doing work.She wanted to call Nandini but stopped after thinking something.She went towards him and said,"I thought Nandini will be here too"

"She left 10 minutes ago" he  replied.

Amisha smiled and gave him the bottle of his favourite juice.He smiled and took it.She asked,"What are you doing here then?"

"Waiting for you",he casually replied

Amisha blushed and said,"Are you sure that you won't tell anyone about us?"

Vikram looked at her and wrapped his hands around her neck.He came close to her,"Baby,I don't want Akshat and Shivay to hurt you because of me.You know that they hate me",he wisphered.

Amisha smiled and hugged him back saying,"I know they're jealous of you"

Vikram smiled,"I don't want anyone to hurt you because of me. When you told me that you like me a month ago ,I told you that we won't be telling anyone about us until the right time comes"

Amisha nodded,"I know"

He patted her head and said ,"Good girl.Now go or else anyone will see us"

Amisha stood up and went from there.Vikram's eyes turned dark as he saw her leaving.He got a call.

He picked up the call and asked,"What happened?"

"I am coming back soon",a girl's voice came from the opposite side.

"Does it matter? You're too late",he said with a smile playing on his face.

"Shut up!I will take what's mine.You just focus on yourself.Uncle will be hosting a party to celebrate his anniversary.See you soon there",she said and cut the call.

A mischievous smile played on Vikram's face after he cut the call.He muttered, "Avya, you're really a fool.You think that Shivay will see you and fall for you again.Well he isn't the Shivay whom we knew three years ago.I guess I need to do something"

His eyes sparkled as a mischievous smile played on his face.He took out a photo in his phone and smiled.

"Shiv,I know everything about you. After all we grew up together.Maybe you don't accept but I know you like Nandini and I like her too.The difference is that you'll let her go if she isn't willing to be with you but I won't "

She really dared to ignore me.I said staring at my phone.I was cursing my phone.

"Bas kar ja tere phone ki kya galti", Akshat said eating chips.

[Enough, it's not your phone fault]

I raised my eyebrows as he laughed watching Shinchan.

"Toh kya karu ?",I said sinking on the couch.

[So what should I do?]

He laughed,"Shinchan dekh"

[Watch Shinchan]

I stared at him so he ignored me.I picked up his bike keys and said,"Taking your bike bro"

He jumped off the couch and said,"I am also coming"

I laughed.Akshat was really possessive for his bike.For him it was his wife.I reached the college and parked the bike.I kept calling Nandini but she didn't pick up my call.

Akshat looked at me and said "Yeh dono ladkiya nautanki hai.I will go to her hostel.You find Nandini"

I nodded.

I saw Kiara coming towards me with anger,"Shiv! I know we can't be more than friends but is it good for you to roam around with a girl like Nandini? She's a proper nerd"

"Kiara,I told you thousand tiems to stay away from my matter ",I said staring her...

"Your dad will never agree if you both got together "

"Who cares about his opinion?",I directly said as I am least bothered about Mr.Choudhary's opinion.

"Shiv but yk she's not good enough to stand beside you",Kiara confronted me again, frustration was on her face.

"Then I will stand beside her",I tried to take my leave.

"Shiv,she isn't beautiful or of our class",she said.

"I know, beautiful isn't enough to describe her and about our class,Me and my mom don't care."

I started going.

"So you love her?",I heard Kiara's voice again.I wanted to ignore her but my steps stopped after this question.I turned around.

"Do you love her?",she repeated her question.

Do I love her?I asked myself.I ignored her and directly went towards the library and as expected Nandini was there.I held her hand and pulled her out with me ignoring everyone.She yelled,"What are you doing idiot"

I released her hand when we came out.
"Why didn't you pick up my call?",I asked.

"I was busy" she replied.

"Fine.Let's go ",I said being frustrated.

"Where?"

"Follow me servant "

An's Pov

Akshat reached the hostel.He knew the room of Amisha and Nandini but started thinking how to go inside.A smile appeared on his face as he climbed the wall through the pipe from behind and knocked the window.

Amisha who was sleeping and waiting for Vikram to reply to her was shocked to listen to a knock on the room's window.Her eyes widened as she jumped out of her bed.She opened the window and was shocked to see Akshat there.

"What the fuck!Why are you here?",she yelled but Akshat quickly climbed up and kept his hand in her mouth.

"Shhh....I came here for you and Nandini.Why aren't you picking up my call?Are you ignoring me?"as he said his eyes narrowed.

Amisha pinched him on his waist,he cried out."None of your buisness.Get lost or the warden will kick you out"

He smiled and said going out through the door,"Fine I will take my leave"

Amisha pulled him and yelled,"Not from here.Through the window.Get out!"

A smile tugged on Akshat's face as he stretched himself and lied on her bed.Amisha stared at him,"If you don't come with me so I will be here only"

She held her head and kept looking at him.She was scared if someone saw him here,they won't leave her.

"Fine.Fine I am coming",she pulled him up.Akshat stood up and came close to her.She looked in his eyes so did he,"chuhiya,I am waiting out"he said and distanced himself from her.He went out.Amisha made a face as she saw him going,"Chuhiya(mouse) my foot.So weirddd"

I saw Akshat and Amisha coming while arguing.

"Nandu mein iska katal kar dungi",

[Nandu ,I will kill him]

"What happened?",I asked

"Woh pucho kya nahi hua.He sneaked inside our room through the window and didn't even go without taking me.",she said being annoyed

[Ask what didn't happen....]

"So what should I do?You both weren't picking up our calls",he said.

"Enough you two",Shivay yelled.

I saw Vikram coming towards us.

"Hi Shiv!",Vikram greeted.

Shivay's eyes darkened as he saw Vikram.

"What do you want?",Akshat asked.

"Well nothing much... Abhash sir came.He was looking for Shivay .I told him to wait in the meeting room",Vikram said with a smirk.His eyes sparkled and radiated mischief.

"Tu nahi sudhrega salle!",Akshat yelled going towards him but Amisha pulled him back and yelled,"He just informed you.Why are you overreacting?"

Akshat turned around to face Amisha,"Leave me.You know nothing."He used force to release himself from her grip.

"Really?Then you only tell me what I need to know ",Amisha confronted him

"You wanna know na.Then listen,he's a thief,a betrayer,traitor and everything worse that you can expect ",Akshat said.

"Well I don't believe you and I know Vikram can't be wrong",she pushed him and went.

"Amu-",I tried to go behind her but was stopped by a voice,"Vikram Let's go"

"But Shiv", Akshat tried to speak."I need to face it Akshu.I will go.You should apologise to Amisha and drop Nandini to her hostel ",he said and went behind Vikram.

I was confused,I looked at Akshat who was staring at Vikram with hatred in his eyes.

"Akshat,I won't force you to tell me what actually happened between Shivay and Vikram but I just want to say that you should tell us just a part so that we can understand you both.Without telling us,we won't understand it",I explained Akshat.

"I know Nandini.I can't tell you everything as I want Shivay to open it up himself in front of everyone but I just want to tell you something.Shiv wasn't like this before,he wasn't this much outspoken who hid his feelings and smiled like a fool.He's stubborn.More than you can think.He has got a lot of betrayals in a young age.He stopped believing in friendship but you, Amisha and Vansh made him realise not everyone are same.I hope you don't hurt him"he said and walked away.

I was speechless.I didn't know what to say but what I know is that maybe Vikram is one of those people who betrayed him.I looked at my watch and decided to go and wait for Shivay outside the meeting room.

As soon as I entered the room.I saw an old familiar man sitting and waiting for me.It had been 7 years since I last saw him.My music teacher and my ideal Mr Aabhash Sachdeva.He stood up when he saw me,tears in his eyes were visible.I smiled looking at him and said ,"Aur majnu kyu emotional ho rahe ho,Apni premika se mil rahe ho kya joh emotional ho rahe ho!"

[And majnu why are you getting so emotional,are you meeting your lover that made you do emotional?]

He hit me with his stick and laughed,"Besharam!You didn't change "
and hugged me.I hugged him back,tears were going to flow from my eyes but I didn't want him to worry about me.After seven years,his warmth made me realise that I am so lonely.When my parents didn't stay with me in childhood,he used to take care of me and because of him,I started learning guitar.

I smiled in pain while wiping his tears, "Don't cry or else I need to call your Juliet"He stared at me and hit me.We both sat there while Vikram stood in front of us.

"Viku,How have you been and you take care of my shiv na?",he asked.

I looked at Vikram who stood there.I said ,"We don't talk anymore, leave it and tell me how you have been?"

He smiled as he patted my head,"Good.I live with my children and wanted to contact you many times but your father didn't let me.Today I met Vikram and wanted to meet you."

He looked at Vikram and asked,"So Avaya is also here na?"

My eyes darkened by rhis name."No Sir,she 's abroad.Yk she won scholarship "
"Ahhh,I forgot it",he nodded.

"Shiv,Viku.Did something happen between you two?",he asked being serious.

"No sir but many things changed.We aren't the old us.",I said.

"Ahhhh,I can see.You became really mature and intelligent but the spark on your face almost disappeared ",he said looking at my face.

"It's just that I am not well"

"So take care of yourself",he said.I nodded.We both talked for a while.He made us recall some memories from our past that I always wanted to forget.

"Shivay!You liked Avya na?Did you confess to her?",he asked.I saw Vikram who was laughing.

"Sir,he did but she left him",he said controlling his smile.I kept looking at the floor.I didn't have anything to say.He was right.

"It's ok Shiv.You will get someone better than her.",he assured me.

I forced a smile and stood up,"I will take my leave now.You two talk",I said touching his legs and walking out but my steps stopped when I saw Nandini crouched against the wall and waiting for me outside.She saw me and came running.

"Are you ok?",she asked but I held her wrist and pulled her along with me.We reached my comfort garden.I made her sit on the bench and sat beside her.Silence took over us.I looked at the stars and then at Nandini who looked confused while glaring at me.

"If I tell you something,you won't judge me?",I aksed her.

"If I ever wanted to judge you then you shouldn't be sitting beside me and talking to me right now",she said .

I smiled.The stars shined brightest in the dark sky just the way she,shiv,Vansh and Amisha did to my dark sky.

"If I tell you that I loved someone?",I said looking at her.She looked confused.I started speaking,"Me, Aavya and Vikram were childhood friends.I liked Aavya a lot since my childhood but I wasn't an outspoken person.Mr.Abhaash  was our neighbour because of whom I got familiar with music but 7 years ago he left without any word but my passion for music didn't stop after he left.Things didn't turn out as I planned some betrayals made me,Avaya and Vikram part ways,3 years ago.",I said staring the park.There was emptiness in my eyes.

But then I suddenly felt a warmth.Nandini's hands wrapped around my back and she patted it lightly,slowly and gently,"Rona hai toh ro lo.Koi nahi judge karenga",her voice echoed in my ears.

[If you want to cry then cru,no one will judge you here]

My tears that were waiting to come out, started streaming down making her shoulder wet.I closed my eyes and let all my pain come out.Those memories haunt me.I never wanted to remember them but they are my post that won't leave me alone if I even try to get rid of them.

"I always try my best but still fail",my voice stumbled as I said those words.I started sobbing and distanced myself from her.She wiped off my tears and smiled,"We can't get whatever we urged for in our lives and don't worry you'll get what you deserve."

I closed my eyes."But I never got anything I wanted.Not even love"

"You're wrong, you have your mom who loves you the most.Fricky with whom you fight as a sibling.Brother like bestfriends; Akshat and Vansh.Then Amisha and me",she said looking at me.

I nodded.She was correct.I looked at the watch and said ,"You should leave or your hostel will get closed "

She stood up and said,"Never think that you're alone.You have us.I don't want to know what happened in your past but what I know that the present Shivay is really strong and I envy you"

She took out a dark chocolate from her bag and said,"Take it,I know you like it.Byee"

She left.I looked at the chocolate in my hand and unwrapped it.After taking the first bite,I was able to feel it's bitterness taking inside my mouth.

Kiara's question echoed in my mind again.A smile appeared on my face as I kept staring at the chocolate.

"Miss Kapoor, you don't know but your existence is driving me crazy.You are affecting me and I don't know how to react to it."...........

We don't realise but we are so broken that we forget to show what we actually feel.Shivay may laugh all the time but the inner Shivay dies a thousand times inside.....

You may not know but people like him exist who get everything yet they don't have everything.

What would've happened in the past between them?

Is Vikram actually the villian of the story?Will Amisha realise that he isn't good?

Do you think Shivay will accept that he likes Nandini?

50 votes for the next part.I hope you all complete the target.✨💜

Do follow my Instagram id for updates and spoilers.👾

Comment your views and let me know
what you think!😶‍🌫️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 39.6K 81
Nandini is a sweet and innocent girl who moved to New York from India, leaving her dreadful past behind to begin a new life with hope. She had been t...
77.7K 4.9K 48
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐟 was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
20.4K 490 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
308K 24.7K 80
~To all those who lay at night wishing for the love they dream about to come to life~ JAY OBEROI A six year old boy JAY Oberoi...who had to leave h...