A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️

S2 - 19

668 49 22
By Koochim21

Fifty million won 1.....2......

"Hundred million won!" Shinae clenched her eyes shut.

A man shouts as everybody turns around to look at the man.

" hundred million won!!! Anybody hundred million won 1.....2.......3 "

"Sold!!! "

Shinae looks up with teary eyes to see the man . She gasps on finding Gngguk .

He looked so mad .she saw that side of him for the first time as she looks down in fear .
He climbs up the stage immediately removing his coat and covering her as she holds it close . He takes her out of that place while tears continue to trickle down her eyes as she looks around and gets intimidated by creepy looks of men as she immediately looks away feeling scared she looks up at Gngguk's fave who looked mad as he was walking her out of that place as soon as possible.

Finally after leaving that place Gngguk turns around as his aura darkens but eyes softens . He holds her head from back with one hand and with other he slams her against wall.
He holds her shoulders and looks into her eyes as he locks his jaw in rage .
She flutters her eyes and turns her head to side .
He holds her jaw and yanks her face in front in front again as she gasps.

" What the fvck you think you were about to do ? Hmm?? And for what? Money ?? ."
" How can you do that to yourself?? How dare you tried to sell your soul ?? Were you out of your fvcking mind? Do you even know what kind of people comes at these places and what they could have done to you ,your body    your soul .Hmm?"

Shinae dosnt answers him and looks away .

" Goddammit answer me Shinae don't stand like a statue !!"

She looks into his eyes which showed pain ,hurt and anger .
Shinae huffs as she removes his hands and pushes him back with all her force as he stumbles back a little . Shinae shouts

" And who are you to question me ? My husband ? My boyfriend? My family member ? Why should I answer you when you are noone to me ! "

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion at her sudden outburst.

" I am n-no noone to you Shinae?" His sounds hurt as his anger vanishes .

" Yes! The truth is that Gngguk that you are noone to me . You are just someone with whom  I have to spend time against my wish just to payback your money . You literally force yourself and your love on me . I don't love you ,do you get it ? I just spend time with you because of our deal, that's the only connection between us ."

" Y-you feel like I f-force my love on you ?"
He tilts his head to side asking that question more to himself than her and his eyes tears up a little as everything becomes too much for his heart to handle and the man who has always shown his strongest side to people falls a little weak for the first time .
Shinae's heart pains same as him .

" Y-Yes! So that is why I am here today to earn some money and pay you back so that I don't have to waste my time on dates with you . So that I can free myself from your forced love . So now when you have bought me ,use me for tonight and then our deal will be over forever and then don't show me your face ever again!! Because i am fed up of your love and you . So just leave me alone!!!!"

Tears brim Gngguk's eyes as he is unable to comprehend what is going on . Maybe he was living in delusion that  she has started to accept him but seems like reality is he is forcing himself on her and invading her personal life .

He walks towards her and cups her face with one hand  looking into her eyes as their hearts clenched in pain .

" What happened Shinae? Did i do something wrong? Why are you behaving this way all of a sudden ?"

Then suddenly Shinae remembers those photos and she boils in anger assuming that Gngguk is putting an act of being hurt by her words ,so she yanks his hand away from her face .

" D-dont act like you are hurt Gngguk! Stop your acts .I know men like you very well you people change girls like clothes. And what were you doing in such a low grade area at first place ? Probably searching for a woman to warm your bed tonight ?? I know you don't even love me at first  place, you are with me just to get into my pants and bring me to your bed ."

"SHINAE! Enough!!"

He grips her neck but not too tightly as his eyes show pain ,hurt sorrow ,grief .

" Say all you want about me but never I repeat never doubt or question my love for you . It's as pure as water as clean as sky as deep as ocean ! "

He continues to stare into her eyes for few more moments as if he is seeing her for the last time ,he captures her image in his heart to save it there forever as he won't be able to love someone else after her .

" If you don't want me to show you my face again then fine ! You won't  see me ever again ."

He leaves her neck and immediately turns around walking away he stops and turns his head to side to order one of his drivers .

" Drop her back home safely!"

His driver bows at him as he settles in one of his car slamming door behind him as his cars leaves that place except the one . While Shinae stands there with broken heart fisting his coat .

She walks away as driver opens the passenger seat for her .

" I will go by myself. "

She walks past him .

" Maam please let me drop you or boss will fire me from my job .I have children at home to raise. "

Shinae stops on her tracks as she closes her eyes and turns around taking the seat .

---------------------

Hana smiles at Jimin's favorite pudding as she knocks his door .

Jimin opens the door , he looked so domestic with disheveled hair and a baby towel on his shoulders. He and his house  were smelling like baby products as Hana chuckles.

" Jimin ! "

She hugs him excitedly .

" When did you arrive? You didn't tell me ? See i brought you your favorite pudding ."

She smiles as they part from hug . Just then she hears a voice of female from inside his house as she furrows her eyebrows in confusion .

" Jiminie ! Did you get Jiha's cerelac ?"
Jimin turns his neck to side and replies.
" Just a moment darling. "

Soha arrives as she stands beside Jimin .Hana's heart drops as she gasps getting shocked.

" Soha meet Hana my cochoreographer. And Hana meet my love Soha ,remember the girl I used to tell you about ."

Jimin smiles as he hugs Soha's shoulders squeezing her by his side as Soha smiles at Hana while Hana stands dumbfounded.

" Hello Hana !"

Soha extends her hand towards Hana as she looks towards her hand but she just bows a little at her ignoring her handshake as Soha's smile faints a little and she retrieves her hand bowing at her  .

" Oh so you are back finally ."

She speaks without any expression on her face . She looks at Jimin who smiles and nods . She looks at Soha .

" You are back when he got successful again but where were you during his downfall period . Where were you when he needed someone to support him ? Where were you when he used to come home late after a long struggling day and drink like a fish just to forget your memories ? Where were you when he needed you the most Soha !! And now why are you back to destroy his life once again ?? Why don't you just leave him on his own ??"

Soha's smile fades as Jimin frowns .

" What are you saying Hana?" He speaks sternly.

Hana looks at Jimin as she tears up a little .

" What am I saying ?? What is she doing Jimin ? Can't you see  ,she was with you when you had everything and she left when you were in your struggling period and now when you are successful again ,suddenly she decides to reappear in your life out of nowhere. How can you be so blinded by the love of this girl ?"

" Hana you don't know anything so stop reacting !" Jimin shouts

Soha looks down as her words hurts her .

" Soha how can you be such a bitch-"

" Watch your fvcking mouth Hana or I will forget that you are my friend. "

Soha holds Jimin's chest to stop him.

Hana throws away the pudding she brought for him and rushes away from that place with a broken heart as tears trickled down her eyes continuesly .

" I am sorry for what just happened Soha ." Jimin looks at her apologetically.

" It's okay Jimin . I think... she started liking you more than a friend so she is hurt, also she doesn't know our past and reason of sepration so she assumed things and being your friend she got a bit possive for you so that you dont end up hurting yourself again . I understand what she is going through now so I didn't mind her words . You too forgive her as she is bounded by her feelings towards you which made her react this way ."

Jimin hums as he sighs pecking her temple .
" I fell so lucky to have you in my life .you are so understanding Soha ."
Soha smiles warmly at him.

" Just give her sometime ,she will be okay. "
Jimin nods .

" I hope she finds a good man soon who  reciprocates her feelings ."
" I hope best for my friend too , she has really supported me a lot during my struggling days ."
Soha smiles as she nods .
" We will properly  thank her someday ." Soha speaks .

" For now ,Let's go Jiha must be waiting for us ."
Jimin holds Soha's wrist and they rush inside the house .

( Photos suggested by - Bangtan1276

)

------------------

Mrs Kim and Taehyung were searching for property papers when Mrs Kim finds an old album in her father's library she smiles on finding her fathers photos as she flips through some pages ,her eyes catch a photo as she furrows her eyebrows on recognizing the man ,she has visited his home several times with her father as they were best friends . She quickly searched for his address in her father's old diary . She turns towards Taehyung

" Son! We need to visit my father's best friend's place . He must be knowing about his Will I am sure ."
"Okay mom !"

---------------

Y/N arrives at old age home to check on everything.

" Their condition   has improved a lot maam   ." Y/N smiles as she nods

That same old  lady gets hyperactive on seeing Y/N again as she assumed her to be associated with Mrs Kim .

She holds her hands as she takes in deep breaths .

She nods continuesly as she speaks something inaudible .her body started trembling as if she is hiding a big secret or a big trauma inside her from years .

Y/N  helps her in sitting down and offers her water as she drinks it with trembling hands continuesly staring at her .

" K-killed her."

" Who killed whom granny ?" Y/N  questions

" What are you trying to say ?don't fear anyone just say it ."

" Killed that lady d-dancer  !"

" Who ?"

" Mrs Kim...W- Where  ?"

" Mom is not here .Tell me clearly please what are you trying to say grandma . "
Y/N pleads her a bit .

that old lady starts sobbing as nurse arrives immediately.
" Sorry maam but she is not in  condition of talking right now ."

Y/N thinks about it as it is something associated with Mrs Kim so she has to know what's going on . Is there is a truth that is hidden from them ?? Why does that lady trembles everytime she sees Mrs Kim ? What's wrong ?? Now only one man can help her in solving everything.  She dials a number.

" Hello! Am I speaking to  Mr Kim Seokjin ?......... I need your help ."

[Detective Mr Kim Seokjin] 🥵

Get ready to meet another  friend of Y/N . Oh Taehyung will love him a lot 🤭😂
____________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 347 33
This is my first FF I hope you would like it So this story is about two rival families Rajput and Thakur both the families are enemy's of each other...
83.5K 2.3K 25
I can say u will like it but have a doubt on loving this ... its a story about 2 siblings ...they both fell in love with... if I tell u now only the...
1.1K 71 2
Yes... Malayalam FF aanu..(JJK X KTH X Female Lead) An Investigation Thriller... contents:- Romance Thriller Investigation Family Relationships For...
52.3K 1.5K 31
Min Yoonmi and Min Yoongi who are mafia siblings with a single father. Their father fell in love with a women with 6 kids and their siblings. They co...