𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆

By Bodyinflames

**(LMK x Pure Vanilla!male!reader!)** (Sun Wukong x Male reader) "𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓!" ... More

Basic Info!<3 (Updated!!)
A Hero is Born!
S1 E1-Bad Weather
S1 E4: Noodles or Death
S1 e8: Skeleton Key.
Episode 10: The End is Here!
A/N + Update + New Story reveal.
Another A/N

S1 e9: The Macaque

1.1K 46 26
By Bodyinflames

"Ok... 3... 2... 1. AHAAH!l Thunk

"Oh my! Sun Wukong! Are you alright?!"

"Y-yeah.. can you heal me pretty please?"

"Oh Wukong.. what am I going to do with you.."
———————

Mk grunts as he was using hammer to break down a wall. "You know, when I found out I was going to be trained by The Monkey King, Great Sage, equal to heaven. I had no idea... That i'd be stuck here hammering walls 12 hours a day!" Mk throws them hammer as he complains. "Why am I doing this again!?"

Wukong who was lousing on a cloud looks to Mk. "Ahhh, so I can make a nice lil' breakfast nook. Get some light up in here." Wukong smirks.

Wukong takes out the legandary staff and starts spinning it in the air.

"But I'm meant to be Monkie Kid, not Construction Boy. How am I supposed to do the hero stuff if I don't know the fighting stuff?" Mk said, slightly complaining.

"Ohoho, so... you want to know the fighting stuff huh?" Wukong stops spinning the staff before slamming it into the ground causing it to break, he looks up with glowing golden eyes. "Like.. this?" He smirks and twisl the staff before throwing it, it spins before crashing straight into the wall Mk was hammering it, causing it to be destroyed.

Mk looks with an amazed gaze at the hole in the wall.  "Yes! Exactly like that!" Mk scouts in front of Wukong on his knees with shining eyes. "I am ready for some awesome." Mk said while looking determined.

Wukong laughed as he spun the staff and held it. "Look Bud, you can't rush this stuff, you just need practice." Wukong turned around and tilted his head to look at Mk whike waving a hand in the air.

"But this isn't practice." Mk said as he held the hanmer.

"Ugh, i'm never gonna teach you something you don't need to know, k?" Wukong turned around with his arms crossed as he looked at Mk.

"Mmph." Mk grumbled, his gaze was slightly distracted to a sunflower staff leaning against a pillar, he still didn't know whose staff that was.

"Okay. Now this priceless; ancient mural isn't going to destroy itself." Wukong smirked once more as he goes to lay back on his cloud. "So remember step into the strike."

Mk's phone starts playing a tune, Mei was calling. He took it out of his pocket.

"Mk! We really need your help!" Mei said in the background with a giant purple monster behind her.

"A monster attack the city?!" Mk said rather loudly so Wukong could hear him. "That's terrible!" Mk hung up the phone and turned to Wukong who looked rather displeased. "Guess I gotta go do some boring hero stuff of.. this." Mk gestured to the wall with the massive hole in it. "Okay Bye!" Mk then quickly ran away.

Wukong let out a sigh and turned to the sunflower staff laying against a pillar. "Is this what Pv dealt with when with me?" He mumbled.

—————

Mk dashed through the empty streets of the city riding on a hoverbored and stopped right hy Mei and Y/n.

"What dida miss?!" Mk said as he held the staff and looked up at the giant monster.

"Mk! What took you so long!?" Mei complained.

"Sorry sorry. Monkey King was making me do boring stuff, is that the bad guy? Be right back!" Mk asked with a smile as he looked up.

"Yes, it- Mk don't-!" Y/n tried to warn him but yet again, Mk doesn't listen. 'Just like Wukong..' Y/n silently groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Here comes Monkie Ki- AHH!" Mk was grabbed by one of the creatures ropes and tossed back into the ground as it stared down below. Mk creates a small crater in the cement

"Ooo... yeah.. we tried that." Mei says akwardly.

Y/n was patching up a knocked out Pigsy and silently shaking his head.

A familiar looking figure dashes across the buildings.

"Is that-?" Mei starts as she stares up.

"Monkey King? Mk finishes.

"Mmm.." Y/n raises an eyebrow. "It does look like him doesn't him. Shall we go say hello, Mk?"

"Yes!"

The familar looking figure easily blast away the monster with a purple tornado attack. The monster quickly vanishes.

"Yes! Monkey King!" Mk says excitedly as he climbs up on the roof. Y/n helps him up.

'I figured it was him. I knew I recognized that scarf.' Y/n smiles slightly, it was Macaque. But then he pauses. 'Mmm.. that monster and him have the same fighting technique... no it can't be.."

Macaque has a similar appearance to Monkey King. He has dark fur covering his body and tail. With tan fur covering his face, ears, and hands. He has feathered red markings across golden eyes with a prominent wing and bushy black eyebrows.

He turns around at the sound of Mk's voice, who quickly gets in Macaque's face.

"That was awesome!" Y/n picked Mk away from Macaque to give him his personal space. "I can't believe you came-" Mk stopped his fast paced talking after he saw it wasn't in fact Monkey King. "Oh, This is awkward, you're not Monkey King."

Macaque chuckles as he crouches on the edge of the roof. "I get that alot. Monkie Kid right?" Macaque asked as he scratched his cheek.

'Maybe he hasn't changed much, he definitely got more confidence. I'm probably just over thinking, but I just can't shake that feeling...' Y/n sighed as he walked and stood next to Mk.

Mk gasps. "How did you..?"

"Your staff kinda gives you away dude. Not just anyone can wield that thing. Oh, and you are?" Macauw

"I'm Y/n and you are?"

Macaque lets out another chuckle as he stood up with his arms crossed. "Macaque! Actually the Six-Eared- Macaque is you know, my full name. Well, see you around you two." Macaque starts walking away.

MK quickly scrambled in front of him. "Can you teach me that awesome thing?!" Mk asked with shining eyes.

"Uh-heh, don't you already have a master? Thought-uh Monkey King was training you."

"Uh yeah yeah, no he-he is."

"But you can never have to many teachers, right? Sure Monkey King would agree. It's not like he'd want to hold you back."

"Uhm yes, yeah he totally be cool with it."

"Heh alright then." Macaque started walking away with Mk.

"Be careful Mk!" Y/n calls out to them. "Why can't I shake this feeling something bad is going to happen.."

———————

Mk grunts and clashing metal are from inside a building. Mk is then tossed into a stand of weapons.

"Not bad. Heh, don't get me wrong but I was kinda expecting a little more from someone with power." Macaque said as he pointed his staff at Mk.

"Hey! I got more! I can give way more then that!"

"K, maybe show me next time."

"Wait-! Can I ask a question, Monkey King won't answer me when I ask, he just avoids the question.

"Mmm, alright."

"Do you know someone who has a staff shaped like a sunflower? Monkey King has one but he never actually used one."

"Huh.. so he actually kept it. That staff belonged to one of the Ancients, Pv. He was mostly a healer and the Ancient of Purity. He and Wukong were very close. I mean, heh, he was the one mainly stopping Wukong from getting into trouble."

"The Ancients? Who are they? And what do you mean 'was'? " Mk asked, he never heard about the Ancients.

"Heh. Your full of questions aren't you?"
———————

"Stop holding back, stop trying to be nice. Your first strike should be your last strike. Other people are going to tell you to be patient."

Macaque and Mk train almost every day. Y/n was getting more and more worried as he noticed Mk's behavior got more and more off but Mk always blows off his concerns.

"So the Ancients were these super warriors and Pv lead them? What happened to him, where did he go?"

"Yep. Pv and the other Ancients, got into a huge battle, unfortunately none of them made it out. It was massive loss, especially to Monkey King. Him and Pv were in love."

"No way!"

———————
"Patients and Focus. Step into the strike." Wukong calls outs as Mk hammers away at the wall.
—————
"They are slowing you down. You have power inside you." Macaque watches Mk.

Mk's eyes to glow purple as the back of his jacket fills up with more and more purple.
—————————-
"Mk.. please I'm worried for you. This is getting dangerous. You need to take a step back.." Y/n stops Mk once more.

"Why do you care?! What do you know?!" Mk snaps back.

"I know how dangerous wanting power is. You'll keep wanting and wanting until it destroys you. I've see it first hand. You can't just become powerful, that's now how that works, you need to have-"

"Patience? I've been patient and have learned nothing! I'm actually learning stuff now."

"Mk, you learned more then you realize."

Mk walks away, Y/n sighs.

"Macaque what are you doing to him and what happened to you..." Y/n mumbles as he walks back inside.
———————
"You have power inside you. Use it. Take the power and destory! Remember you don't use a weapon, you are the weapon!"

Mk spins the staff and smashes it straight through the wall Wukong was having him knock down. Using the same move Wukong did previously. The staff comes back and Mk catches it.

Wukong dropped the chip he was holding with his jaw dropped as he looked at the gigantic hole in the wall. "Woah!" Wukong said amazed as he lifts the cloud and himself up to the giant hole. "How'd you learn to do that?" Wukong asked with two fingers under his chin. Wukong gasps and gets real close to Mk's face. "Have you been running around with other mentors?!" Wukong asks, faking being upset.

"Patients and Focus. Isn't that what you said?" Mk says turned around and peaks behind his shoulder.

Wukong gets a bit angry. "Look kid, using that much power, your body can't handle it."

"You sound just like Y/n! You just don't like that theres someone who's actually teaching me want I need to know!" Mk walks away, the monkey picture on his back gets a devilish smirk.

Wukong's brows furrow. 'I might need to go talk to Y/n then..' Wukong thought.

——————————
Y/n was sat at his kitchen table staring down at a cup of tea. He couldn't think, he knew the situation with Mk was getting dangerous and out of control, and he was powerless to stop him. He heard fast knocking at his door.

Y/n stood up and opened it, it was Wukong!

"Hey-" Wukong was cut off when Y/n slammed the door in his face but Y/n re-opened it.

"I'm sorry you just shocked me." Y/n apologized while feeling a tad embarrassed.

"Hehe.. don't worry about it. But, I want to talk about Mk. I know he's been acting up. He mentioned you.. do you know why?" Wukong's expression became serious.

"We met this monkey, Macaque was his name. He seemed alright at first, but I had this feeling I couldn't shake. Mk has become.." Y/n put a hand to his cheek as he thought of the word.

"Power hungry?" Wukong put his hands in his pocket.

"Yes! And he won't listen to me on just how dangerous it is. I've seen what power hungry does to people.." Y/n looks distressed.

"I get what you mean.. thanks for telling me. I gotta stop him before he gets hurt. I think I have a good idea on whats going on.." Wukong said as he summoned a cloud.

"Wait! Let me come with, I have some experience in the medical field, just in case he is hurt." Y/n gently grabbed Wukong's arm.

Wukong blushed slightly. "Y-yeah alright!" Wukong picked Y/n up and set him on the cloud. "Let's go!"
'More and more you remind me of him.'
———————
"The smoke monster is actually an ancient demon. A very very powerful one. We need to destroy it just once and for all!" Macaque said as he peaked around a piece of broken wall at the purple smoke monster that was just waiting. Macque pushed Mk in front of him.

"Wait, what? Last time I couldn't even hit it." Mk said as he turned to face Macaque.

"Tch.. totally. But since then you had me teaching you! You're strong now. Don't you feel stronger?" Macque looked almost excited as he smiled.

"I guess.." Mk said as he looked down.

Macaque put a hand on Mk's shoulder. "Remember, you're the weapon. Give it everything you got!" Macaque turned Mk around and pushed him towards the ancient demon, which stood tall, motionless but threateningly.

Mk stumbles but he lets out a sigh and twist the staff to hold it. "Here... comes... Monkie Kid." He says as his voice lowers slightly.

Mk twist the staff and sends himself upwards. Macaque stands behind him with an evil smirk.

The ancient demon looks up as its bindings go to wrap themselves around Mk. The demons eyes shine purple. With a shout, Mk twirls the staff and goes head to head with the shadow demon. "I am the weapon!"

The Shadow demon morphs and turns into Macaque!? That version of Macaque looks at Mk, a scar over his left eye and a purple glint in his right as he punches Mk in the stomach taking out the very thing Mk needed to use Monkey King's powers.

"You know you really are a good kid." The Macaque shuffles through Mk's hair as he falls to the floor and then morphs into the shadows which returns to the real Macaque. "Super nice."

The shadow demon returns as Macaque harnesses the power of Monkey King. Mk is blasted into the wall but a purple tornado.

Macaque looks up with his eyes glowing purple and surrounded by a evil purple aura. "Thank you." Macaque's eyes turn back to normal. "For giving me all of Monkey King's powers.

Mk struggles against the staff, not being able to lift it anymore. Macaque floats down in front of Mk.

"Ohonono.." Macaque said with an evil laugh. "Can't you hold the magic staff anymore? Well you know what that means, there really isn't anything special about you." Macaque grabs the staff and leans real close to Mk. "You're just some kid with a heavy stick." Macaque laughs before getting knocked backwards.

"Enough!" Wukong shouts as he lands in front of Mk with crossed arms, of course after placing Y/n gently down next to Mk.

"Monkey King! Y/n!" Mk smiles, relieved.

Wukong glares at Mk and Y/n just gives him a stern look. Mk sweat drops. Y/n starts looking over Mk for any cuts.

"I warned you, Mk. And you didn't listen." Y/n said as he stared at Mk.

"I'm sorry.." Mk looks down.

"Monkey King! It's good to see ya bud!" Macaque smirks and chuckles as he leans forward with his hands behind his back.

"Are you ever going to get sick of living in my shadow?" Wukong asked as he turns his head and points at Macaque. "Time to give back what you stole. " The two stare at each other.

"You are such a gem. It's going to be so satisfying killing you with your own powers." Macaque lifts himself slightly into the air and rushes toward Wukong who does the same thing and the two go head to head against each other.

Y/n looked at the two in worry as he stood up but he couldn't see much.

The two monkeys get launched away from each other. Wukong lands on the side of a wall, cracking it. Shadow clones appear from the cracks.

Wukong puffs out his cheeks as he rips pieces of his fur out. The fur glows golden as Wukong throws it, creating his own clones.

The clones go head to head and get destroy by each other. The two then run up on the walls shifting into many different animals. Wukong gets Macaque pinned and then thrown off. Wukong runs to thrown a soild punch but Macaque had shifted into Mk causing Wukong to freeze. Macaque creates a shadow clone as he slides backwards to land a heavy punch on Wukong's stomach.

"Wukong!" Y/n shouts as he hears Wukong crash through multiple small mountains. He covers his mouth.

Wukong goes to jump again but then is tackled to the ground by a shadow clone and then quickly dog pilled. He looks up with eyes glowing golden and a snarl.

"Hahaha! Seriously? You fell for that!" Macaque smirks and look over to where Mk and Y/n are. Mk was struggling to try and move the staff as Y/n was looking in the direction where he heard Wukong land.

"Haha! Sorry kid, your friend. Nothin personal!" Macaque shouted as he shifted into the shadow monster from before.

Y/n and Mk's eyes grew wide. "No.." Y/n said as he stood up fully.

"Kid! Y/n!" Wukong's eyes widened as he grunted and struggled underneath the grasp of the shadow clones. He was able to break free, he ran as fast as he could.

Macaque lines up a punch and throws it towards Y/n and Mk. Y/n brings a hand to his chest and a yellow light begins to flow causing his hair to shift and reveal the diamond marking on his forehead. Y/n raises his hand and a shield forms around him and Mk. But the punch doesn't even hit the shield as Wukong blocks the attack. Y/n lowers to shield as he looks at Wukong in worry.

"Come on! Show me the real Sun Wukong! The old you would have leveled this whole mountain range to stop me! But your scared of hurting some kid?!" Macaque scowls. "Pathetic!" Macaque put more force into the punch.

Mk tries again to lift the staff from trapping him. "Come on Staff!" He grunts as he stops. "I can't... i'm not strong enough."

"Kid! We're definitely gonna have a few words later!" Wukong struggles as he almost slides backwards. "But-" Wukong grunts as he tries to keep up with the force of the punch. "It's time for the hero stuff!"

Macaque puts even more power into the punch which caused the ground to break. Y/n was about to rush over but before he could, Mk was able to lift the staff while it sparked.

"Step into the strike!" Mk shouted as he did the same exact move and tossed the staff. It spun around the shadow monsters arm and cut it straight it half, causing an explosion.

Wukong rushed over to protect Y/n and Mk from the blast. Y/n quickly puts up a shield and lowers jt again after the smoke clears. Wukong looks to him as he panted with exhaustion.

"Wukong I'm- mphm!" Y/n was cut off hy Wukong immediately kissing him.

Mk looks away awkwardly. Wukong pulls away and cups Y/n'a cheek.

"Pv... Or I guess it's Y/n now, huh?" Wukong gave him a tired smirk.

"Wukong I... i'm sorry. I don't think any explanation I could for why I faked my death would ever make it right." Y/n brings a hand to his forehead.

"Gods, i'm just happy you're alive." Wukong brings out the sunflower staff from behind his back. "I.. I had a feeling.. so I brought it with. Isn't that one of the things you always said, trust that feeling?"

"Oh, Wukong.." Y/n took the staff and closed his eyes. The staff re-opened its own. Wukong blushed and smiled before turning to Mk.

"Well, you did it, Bud. You remember what I told you."

"I'm sorry.." Mk apologizes.

"Oh-oh! You totally should be, I can't believe you two timed me on your training!"

"I just wanted to be good enough, like you." Mk was sat on the ground.

"Mk, you can't rush things like strength. If you do it becomes dangerous, not just for everyone else but yourself." Y/n moved and sat on his knees next to Mk. "You are good enough, but rushing things never goes well."

"Thanks Y/n, wait... You're an Ancient?!" Mk shouted.

———————
Episode Fin~

(A/n: Man this took so long! I was planning to make Y/n reveal himself during the second movie but decided this would be the perfect time! Also, I wanted a cute kiss scene. But I hope you enjoyed none the less, and remember take care of yourselves' love you all and thank you all for over 1K reads!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1K 8
[READER] ... "𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡-𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩...
24.3K 863 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
114K 3.3K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...
10K 286 5
Reader is female for this one !! I made this because of my newfound obsession with LMK (Lego Monkie Kid, go watch it if you haven't, I recommend!) an...