Match Made In Hell || ongoing

By omfg_af

It's a six month marriage... Velencia needs to kill Alessio for her throne but what happens when her mother g... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ/๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
PROLOGUE~ Velencia
PROLOGUE~ Alessio
Chapter 1~ Sugar Coat
Chapter 2~ Blueberries
Chapter 3~ Sniper
Chapter 4~ Park
Chapter 5~ Angry
Chapter 6~ Easy
Chapter 7~ Violet
Chapter 8~ Thirty million
Chapter 9~ Weakness
Chapter 10~ Inciting hatred
Chapter 11~ Helpless
Chapter 12~ Catch up
Chapter 13~ Personal
Chapter 14~ Twisted
Chapter 15~ Agonizing pain
Chapter 16~ " I don't bite "
Chapter 17~ Addiction
Chapter 18~ Sign the papers
Chapter 19~ Airplane
Chapter 20~ Parachute
Chapter 20~ realization
Chapter 21~ Hate my life
Chapter 22~ Silvio
Chapter 23~ Ballet
Chapter 24~ Gone
Chapter 24~ silhouette
Chapter 25~ Apologize
Chapter 26~ Attack
Chapter 28~ Spared
Chapter 29~ Save me
Chapter 30~ Russia
Chapter 32~ Hallelujah
Chapter 33~ Soft spot
Chapter 34~ First
Chapter 35~ Darkness

Chapter 31~ Shower

10.3K 700 849
By omfg_af

lowkey edited ig

HEY YALL IM EXCITED FOR YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER

make sure to vote and comment shordys AND DONT JS SPAM A MILLION COMMENTS THAT DONT SAY ANYTHING COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTERRRRRRRR

Alessio Morana

My jaw locks as I try ignoring her heavy breathing on the other side of the bed, probably from nightmares of what happened when Wyatt took her.

Don't help her, you want her to suffer, you want to get revenge, let her suffer in her own thoughts.

I slam my eyes shut when she whimpers in her sleep before I feel her moving a bit, why do I even care?
What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I keep helping this woman, she's the reason my mother was able to run after murdering my sister. Valencia deserves everything bad that happens to her so why do I keep rethinking my every move with her.

Nikolai got in my head about the whole proof bullshit.

"Fuck," I curse under my breath before throwing the covers off myself and turning around to face her in bed when I hear her muttering 'please stop' in her sleep. My eyes fall to how her chest rises and falls faster with each breath she takes and how tears slip down her cheeks with her eyes closed.

I slide my arm under her waist before pulling her right to me, her head resting on my bicep as I cradle her cheek with my other hand. "Wake up, Valencia." I shake her a bit to pull her out of whatever she is seeing.

Her arm wraps around my torso and she hugs me so close our bodies collide and I wipe her tears with my thumb carefully, knowing she's going to be more annoyed about the fact that I saw her cry than anything else.

"I feel so dirty," she whispers before another tear falls down her cheek still deep asleep and my eyebrows furrow, she's sweating and shaking. I pull the covers off her and toss them to the bottom side of the bed before curling my arm that was under her head and sitting up in bed bringing her with me.

When I force her to sit up she snaps out of her dream and the first thing she does is swing her fist into my face, "Cazzo," I curse as I grab her wrists, pinning them against her lower back which forces her close to me.

She frantically looks around the room while hyperventilating as she struggles to get herself out of my grip, I hold her wrists with one hand before bringing the other to wrap around her neck and forcing her to look at me.

"Breathe Valencia, you're fine." I tell her slowly and she stops struggling to pull her hands, I watch as she nods while i start I slowly let go of her wrists then she pushes her hair away from her face and reaches for her neck before her hand falls back to her lap.

I watched her calming down her breathing and I was just about to turn around to grab her some water when I saw her body rock back and forth for a second.

I immediately grab her face and force her to look at me, she mutters something inaudible before her hands grab my shirt. "Keep looking at me, don't look away amore." I whisper lightly and she opens her mouth to say something but the only thing that comes out is a weak whimper.

Fucking hell Valencia.

I hold her steady hoping she doesn't pass out while I grab the water bottle resting on the night table beside the bed and twist open the cap, I drop my hands from her face and wrap one arm around her waist to pull her into my lap.

She doesn't put up any struggle and falls into my body, her head resting against the crook of my neck as she weakly wraps her legs around my waist. I pull her back and grab her jaw before bringing the bottle to her lips.

Before I could give her water her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started falling backwards, my eyes widened and I cursed before putting the water back and laying her flat down on her back.

I am going to make sure Wyatt fucking suffers more then any one of my prisoners ever has. Why? I have no fucking idea and that's what pisses me off more than anything.

I grab both her arms and place them on her chest before roughly pushing them into her chest trying to wake her up. I shake her body a little bit but nothing works.

I bring my ear close to her mouth and nose and let out a breath of relief when I hear her breathing.

When she doesn't wake up from the pressure I pull off my rings and toss them somewhere onto the ground before pulling my hand into a fist and rubbing my knuckles against her sternum as hard as I can.

And when I do this she gasps and grabs my wrist, I don't waste a second in getting out of the bed and pulling off my shirt forcing her to stand on the ground. "Dizzy," she whispers before her grip on my wrists tightens and her nails dig into my skin.

I lean down before grabbing both her thighs and lifting her up, a gasp leaving her lips when I grab her up in a second. Valencia's legs wrap around my hips and her hands grab my shoulders as I walk into the bathroom before flicking on the light.

I can feel her still shaking against my body, her bare legs wrapped around my hips and her head resting on my shoulder while I open the glass door of the shower and step in. I turn on the water and she gasps when the ice cold water starts pouring down on us.

This wakes her up fully, I turn it warmer for her and she slowly starts returning to her normal state. "What are you doing," she shrieks as her teeth clatter from the sudden cold water and I glare at her dark eyes.

"You fucking passed out because you wouldn't wake the fuck up, so I'm waking you up." I tell her as she tries getting out of my hold, a shiver runs down her body from the still cool water and her eyebrows furrow.

She suddenly stops struggling and actually wraps her legs around me tighter before her eyes soften. For the first time in my life I see her eyes go light, if that even makes sense and she just looks at me in confusion.

"Why are you helping me? We hate each other, we want to kill each other." She tells me quietly and I bite down on my tongue when I feel her hand fall into my hair before fisting my hair in her hand and her other one rests on the side of my neck.

I don't know Valencia, I don't know why the fuck I'm helping you.

Her eyes fall to my lips as I push her back up against the shower wall, "I'm going to kill you one day," she whispers as her hand runs from my neck to my face and her thumb runs over my lip. I watch her pull her finger back and show me the blood dripping from my lip probably from her punch earlier.

"Unless I ruin you first," I whisper, inching closer towards her and her breath hitches when we're closer than we've ever been before, her hand falls to the crook of my neck and her nails dig into my skin as she tugs my hair harder.

My fingers dig into her thighs while I rest my forehead against her's, "fuck with your mind and drive you insane," I tell her as she arches her back and pushes onto me before her lips tilt up.

Heat runs through my body when I realize she's not wearing fucking underwear under her thin silk shorts. I feel her push her chest against mine allowing her to be a bit higher than me, her hand in my hair pulls hard and forces me to look up at her, my hands sliding to her ass before I cut her words off.

"Don't fuck with me like this unless you want your face down and ass in the air," i warn her and the way her eyes light up for a second before its gone again sends a current right to my fucking dick.

Of course she'd enjoy that.

"Like what? I'm not doing anything," she whispers while brushing my lips with hers and I feel my dick getting hard against her lower stomach, my jaw locks before I push her harder against the shower wall and slide one hand under her hoodie.

Her cheeks go red but she doesn't stop arching herself onto me, she doesn't let go of my hair, or get away from my lips. In fact she actually rolls her hips the slightest bit against my body, "let's get one thing clear." I tell her before stopping my hand against the curve of her waist.

"If I ever touch you and you genuinely don't want it, tell me." I whisper, every word I say causes our lips to brush and she pulls back the slightest bit with a slightly confused look on her face, "I'll fuck with you in many ways Valencia, but never like that." I confirm and her breathing speeds up.

I look at her for confirmation and she nods, but doesn't say anything about my hands.

stop , you need to stop whatever this is Alessio. Get away from her, what the fuck are you doing? I try convincing myself to let her go but the look in her eyes is pulling me into a whole different world

My fingertips slide under the hem of her shorts and I bring my hand to her stomach, when I walked into that room I saw him touching her everywhere and I don't think I've ever wanted someone's hands being shoved down their throat so bad.

My hand slides up the centre of her stomach slowly and her eyes flutter before her hand grabs my chain and she leans down, my eyes roll to the back of my head when I feel her lips grazing right under my jaw.

"Does this make you feel dirty, tesoro?" I ask as I feel her place a kiss on my jaw, moving down and placing another on my neck. My question catches her off guard as her grip on my hair loosens and she freezes with her lips on my skin.

Fire, my body is on fucking fire. I have never felt this before and I think if we don't stop now it'll add to my addictions.

"It should," she answers as I feel her hand leaving my hair and running down the side of my body before she grabs the hand that was under her hoodie and she moves my hand when I'd stopped right under her breasts.

My lips tip up into a smirk at her response before I pull my hand from under her sweater and let her down carefully. She snapped back into reality when I smirked at her and wink, my thumb running over her lips before I turned around and got out of the shower. Leaving her alone in it feeling so many different feelings.

I let out a small laugh before grabbing a towel and leaving one for her in the bathroom as I walk back out into the room and into the closet, grabbing clothes to change into as I hear the shower stopping and the door slamming shut.

——————

a/n
word count : 2203

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY THEYRE GETTINT CLOSE YALLLLLLLLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2M 433K 65
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ...
78.8K 423 21
Author: ๆˆ‘ๆœ‰ๆšด็‰™ Associated Names: ่ฐƒๆ•™ๆฌฒๆœ›้ƒฝๅธ‚๏ผˆๆ€ปๆ”ปNP๏ผ‰ A loving father adopts an adorable little boy. Or is it? Note: The cover is not mine! DISCLAIMER: THIS IS...
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
230K 11.6K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...