The Forgotten Reincarnated He...

Autorstwa Livegolden5461

Re: Forgotten happened. The VOTW finds Subaru slowly dying and stops his Return by Death to reincarnate him i... Więcej

Prologue: Time of Death: Cardinal
Chapter 1: A Dragon and a Slime.
Chapter 2: Names and the Sun
Chapter 3: Saving a Village
Chapter 4: Name Gifting and Trip to Dwargon
Chapter 5: Into Dwargon
Chapter 6: Destined One...?

<<Notice: A rewrite is required>>

126 6 1
Autorstwa Livegolden5461

So...Uh I need to rewrite this.

There are certain parts about this story that didn't fully get what I wanted. That, and the fact that I just got a bunch of new ideas that would work with this story. I want to change this story for the better but it'll take a bit. Maybe a month 2 or more.

The Rewrite will be under the same name as this one but will have '(Rewrite)' at the end of it and will be found in both Archive of Our Own and here which there will be a link to at the end of this little note.

The first few chapters of the rewrite are going to follow Cannon but later on it will divert into its own thing... I hope.

That all I had to say, thanks.

AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/LiveGLDN

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

52 2 1
The cast had just finished watching the events of arc 4. Suddenly, the screen starts to show them 6 years into the future where Subaru had to leave L...
1.4K 65 7
going to another world? you used to believe things such as that was impossible, but after the infection, what you deemed impossible became probable. ...
73.7K 2.4K 28
A Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken / That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime fanfiction. Rimuru Tempest, once known as Satoru Mikami, is faced with a d...
51.5K 2.3K 53
After having dealt with the challenges of the Pleiades watchtower, Natsuki Subaru is summoned by an unknown deity to help fix some worlds from the fa...