𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚'𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑾...

De Nurizz23

This story is of Jeon Jungkook ...... who was a Playboy .... He fall in love at first... Mais

1
Start 🥰
Angel 😇💕
Mr Jeon ~•
Hospital 🏥
flashback
Girl
❣️ Wedding day ❣️
Penthouse
Angel 😇
Shirt
Past
Bathrobe
Breakfast
First day
Careless
First love
Shopping 🛍️ - 1
Shopping 🛍️ - 2
Mrs Jeon
lovely moments 🥰
Note
His queen 👑
Date
lost

lovely moments - 2

646 21 1
De Nurizz23

The night when both of them confessed .......

__Flashback__

2 days before :-

Today weather was nice . So , Jungkook suggested to watch stars at night . Yn also agreed as she didn't had much to do ......

Now both of them were laying on mattress on terrace under moonlight .....

Yn : Wow ..... It's so beautiful ...

Jk : hmm ...... Just like you ....

Yn blushed at his compliment . He smiled at her flustered state . After a few minutes of staring  , he asked .....

Jk : wanna have hot chocolate ??

Yn : Sure ... Let me go and get it ...

Saying this she was about to get up but got pulled by Jungkook back . She landed on his lap . She struggled but his grip around her was tight . She looked at him being confused ......

Yn : what ..... Leave me ....

Jk : Ani ..... Stay here . Maids will bring hot chocolate ....

Yn : why to disturb them ??

Jk : oh come on , babe ..... It's their job . They are being paid for this ....

Finally after few minutes , Yn was convinced bring two cup of hot chocolate for them .....

Then he hugged her as she was still in his arms . Soon Yn broke the silence .....

Yn : let me tell you a secret ....

Jungkook quickly turn towards her while curiosity dripping from his face .  Yn giggled as he looking like a kid ....

Jk : oh come on .... Tell me .

Yn : fine ....... Actually I don't remember who but someone actually told me that I love once who live us in this world becomes starts and keep watching us ...... They are constantly watching us from there and loving us from afar ....

Jk : hmm ....... Since then you look at stars and talk with them ........

Yn looked amazed at him . It was her secret neither her siblings nor her friends knew .....

Yn : How ....

Jk : if I remember correctly , then one day you were crying badly as you were missing  eomma and appa . So , I told you this star thing . At that time you were only 5 maybe ....

Yn : I don't remember

Jk : I know .....

Again silence filled over there . Yn was busy admiring the beauty of moon and stars while Jungkook was admiring his moon .....

Soon their hot chocolate came making Yn's eyes sparkle .....

s

park

Ok .... She can actually die for chocolates .....

Later the silence got broke by Jungkook ....

Jk : ok .... Let me also tell you a secret ....

Now it was Yn turn to be curious . She looked at him with big doe eyes ....

Jk : curious are we ??

He asked while wiggling his eyebrows . Yn playfully slapped his chest at his tease  while Jungkook chuckled at his baby wife ....

Jk : so ..... The secret is .....

He paused making Yn whine . But she stopped when his expression change . He signed and his expressions were all serious . She gulped feeling nervous . Soon Jungkook hold her  hands and continue .....

Jk : it is ...... T-that ....... I ---

I-I love you .......

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.5K 2.5K 64
------------- The Story Description --------------- It's a story about a businessman and a orphan girl... Jeon Jungkook..the CEO of Jeon corporation...
146K 3.9K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...
15.2K 435 33
For both of them this wedding was just a deal unless love touched their souls. She was rose but he forgot the fact that it has thorns..... His heart...
62.4K 2.9K 25
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...