Highschool Trouble: Trying to...

By Queensladyxxx

Bella Rose tries to get through highschool and become one of the popular girls, but along the line, she makes... More

Chapter 1 Winter Fortune Interdistrict High school [WFI].
Chapter 2 Hello beauty.
Chapter 3 A kiss from his lips.
Chapter 4 I might even lose control.
Chapter 5 Biceps and Triceps.
Chapter 6 The Slay Gang and The Flirt Boys.
Chapter 7 Single Ryan.
Chapter 8 Slayers Office.
Chapter 10 Kath's story 1
Chapter 11 Kath's story 2.
Chapter 12 Murphy's return.
Chapter 13 Murphy caught Bella staring at him.
Chapter 14 VIP girls.
Chapter 15 The scandal.
Chapter 16 It looks like Murphy likes Bella
Chapter 17 Murphy kissed her.
Chapter 18 Do you plan to ignore me all day.
Chapter 19 Queens of drama club.

Chapter 9 What is she up to?

5 1 0
By Queensladyxxx

Now that she's in this school, she might not even be able to see the word 'popular' again. Before she could even become friends with Markela, the way Markela talked to her looked like they were already enemies.

She didn't know why but she felt like she had met this girl many times before but she couldn't tell where, she felt like a prey in front of Markela, after today Bella was sure that Markela was going to come after her another day. Left with nothing else to think about, Bella got up from her bed to get ready for another boring day of school.

Minutes later the bus parks in the bus parking lot were other busses were already parked. She came down and looked at the ground, remembering her first day of school when she tripped on a small rock and fell on the floor. That day it was Michael that helped her up. Thinking about Michael who had already travelled out, Bella suddenly felt sad. She walked into the hallway with her head down but then mistakenly bumped into someone.

" Watch it bitch." The girl shouted.
Bella wasn't in the mood to argue so she apologized, "I'm sorry." She said then walked into her class.

After the bell rang, Mr Will the PE teacher entered the class.
" Ok, all of your, it's time for PE class, meet me in the Gym." Mr Will said then walked towards the direction of the Gym.

Ten minutes later, that was when students started entering the Gym. Mr Will looked at all of them and said. "You guys better start sticking to time, go and get changed quickly."

They all enter the locker room, the boys locker room was on the right while the girls own was on the left. After changing, they all came out.
Bella looked at the back after she came out with Kath, there was another door there in the middle.

" Kath, what's that door for?" Bella asked pointing at it.
" Oh, that's another locker room for The Slay Gang and The Flirt Boys." Kath replied as they both walked into the Gym.

" They have their own locker room and yet they squeezed all of us into one room." Bella complained.
" It was Markela that made them do it like that, they were together before she came, but she said that she couldn't share the same room with peasants and Non-slayers. She had them demolish it and make it into three rooms of which hers is the biggest." Kath said as stood in front of Mr Will.

" Ok, now are we complete?" Mr Will asked looking around.
" Sir, The Slay Gang and The Flirt Boys aren't here." A boy shouted from behind.

" Where are they?" Mr Will asked, just then, the door flew open as Markela and her gang with The Flirt Boys walked in.

" Princess Markela!"
" Ryan!"
" Darlington!"
Different people called but the girl who called Darlington looked at Markela and saw that Markela was looking at her with tiger eyes like as if Markela was going to tear her apart for calling Darlington.

" Where were you?" Mr Will asked.
" Doing important things." Markela replied as they walked into their locker room. Minutes later, they all walk out of the locker room, Markela and her gang were all wearing sports bra and mini skirt which was shorter than the one they gave the other girls while The Flirt Boys wore sports singlet and shorts with a head band.

" Ok, we are playing basketball today, the girls first, share yourself into two teams and get ready while the boys can go and rest before their turn." Mr Will spoke as he blew his whistle.

As usual, everybody wanted to join Markela's team while Bella and Kath stood on their own even Bella's other friends were begging Markela to put them on her team, it was remaining one person to complete their team, just when Bella and Kath were about to go and start their own team, Markela suddenly called Bella's name.

" And for the last person, I choose Bella Rose." Markela said, her intentions clear in her eyes.
Kath looked at Bella with a what-is-she-up-to expression.

" Why choose Bella Rose, she can't even play basketball, I can run faster than her!" A girl shouted.
" Bella, are you coming or not, many girls are waiting to join my team." Markela pressed on.

Kath looked at Bella and shook her head, indicating that she shouldn't go.
" Don't listen to that weirdo, she's jealous because I didn't choose her." Markela continued.

" What are you waiting for Bella, you are wasting our time here, hurry up and make a choice."

" What's there to even think about, who will foolishly not join Markela's team when given the chance."

" Bella, we are waiting." Markela said.
" Either you pick a team or you get out, what are you still standing there thinking about, hurry up." Mr Will shouted as he held the ball.

Bella looked at Markela and said, "I won't join your team, I'm joining the opposite team, pick someone else." Bella said as she stood with Kath in the other team.

The whole gym went into an uproar, even the boys joined them in the uproar.
" What a stupid girl, Markela please pick me!"

" Opportunity wasted, you foolishly followed what your friend said!"

" I'm sure that if that opportunity was given to Kath, she won't waste time and quickly run to join Markela's team!"

Everybody looked at Bella after hearing her reply, even Mr Will was shocked, all the girls were happy after Bella said no, there was still chance for them to join Markela's team.

Markela looked at Bella, expecting that reply which was what she wanted. "Ok then, since you aren't coming, you, join my team let's crush these losers." Markela said as she pointed at a girl.

Mr Will blew his whistle. "Team Markela, are you ready?"

" We are ready." Markela replied as she swayed in her mini skirt and it was obvious that she was doing it for Darlington to see. As usual, he smiled at her which didn't escape everybody's eyes.

" Ok, team Lisa, are you ready?" He asked.
" Yes we are rea..." Lisa was rudely interrupted by Markela and her team.
" Boooooo. You all suck." Markela shouted with her team.

" Ok, let the game begin." Mr Will shouted as he threw the ball up.
Markela was quick enough to catch the ball, running towards the opponent basket but was surrounded by them. She quickly threw the ball to Maddie who ran back, waiting for her team to reach the opponent court, then she runs and passes the ball to Kalinin who then passed to Rubie and then to Markela who then jumped and throws the ball into the basket.

" GOAL!" The whole Gym shouted.
" Ok, let's continue." Blows the whistle.

The game continued. This time, the ball was with Lisa who ran with all her strength, trying to dribble pass Markela and her team. She successful ran pass Maddie and Kalinin, seeing Rubie approaching, she passed the ball to Kath, now Kath was been blocked by Maddie and Rubie, left with nothing else to do, she shouted, "Bella, catch!" Kath shouted as she threw the ball to Bella.

As Bella jumped, before she could catch the ball, somebody pushed her with great force while she was still in the air, making her to lose balance and before she knew it, she had already hit the ground, falling face first to the tiled floor as her whole body followed. Her knee hit the strong tiles while her elbow got bruised, she sprained her ankle and twisted her neck in a very painful way. She already knew who did it, Markela.

But when she looked at Markela, Markela wasn't with the ball and they had already scored.
" GOAL!" They shouted again.
Mr Will blew the whistle to stop the game as he ran towards Bella after seeing the way she fell.

" Aaaaah!" Bella cried in pain.
" Bella, what happened to you, how did you fall?" Mr Will asked as he looked at her elbows and knees which were now bringing out blood and there was a small split on her head of which blood was now coming out of. Her face and elbow were bruised and there was a sharp pain she felt everytime she moved her head.

Markela walked towards Bella with her team as she put on a face full of pity for Bella who was crying on the floor.

" OMG, Bella how did you fall, why are you so careless, see how badly you hurt yourself." Markela said as she looked at Bella with pity. "Mr Will they should take her to the school nurse quickly, she's bleeding."

Kath looked at Bella and then at Markela, she already knew that it was Markela that pushed Bella.
" Bella, who pushed you?" Mr Will asked.

" It was Markela." Bella said as she pointed at Markela.
Markela looked at Bella then quickly changed her face, looking like someone who had been falsely accused and wronged.

" Bella, I didn't know you were such a liar, how did I push you, did you see me push you, and even if you said that I pushed you, why wasn't the ball with me after you fell, I was nowhere close to you and I wasn't the one who scored so how am I the one that pushed you, you liar." Markela shouted, looking offended.

And just to cover up, Markela's team also came to join her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 0 8
[UPDATED WEEKLY ON FRIDAYS] When Lilah, an innocent eighteen year old, moves nearly eight hours from her rural town and rough past to have a fresh s...
206K 4.3K 26
Isabella has a screwed up family that causes her nothing but trouble. She's been abused and used all her life by her own mother and brother. But will...
20.4K 477 19
"𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻'...
192 29 37
**Complete!!!** Kat and Maggie have been best friends for years, feeling trapped in their small Wisconsin town. Kat is determined to escape her abusi...