My Devotional Love

By jeonAnnieRaghav

Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There... More

Cinderella
Witch
Miss Blessing
Regret
Religious
Drifting queen
What is love?
Marrige vows
Attraction
Heart Beat
Curse
Childish
Propose
Realisation
Falling
Attachment
Birthday party
Hurt
Accident
Hurtful Confession
Complicated
sweet Disease
Crazy
Love?
yes i do
Black mailed
Marry me?
vulnerable
Engagement
My marriage
Last Hope
Bracelet
Taekook
Not my sister
INTERVAL
AJ
Still with you
Beautiful pain
Memory Loss
Whispered feelings
Back to home
"Angel"
End of the monster
Our home
Deservable?
Love making
Love making-2
Robin?
Jealousy
#Jimia#jimi
Two bodies one soul
surprise
New trouble?
Dinner Night
Men's talk
Suspicious
Divorce?
Pregnant
Best friends
Beauty with brain
I need you
Twisted Game 1
Twisted Game 2
twisted Game 3
Let's end this Game.
Beautiful memories
HDL

Sister or Marriage?

3.6K 460 134
By jeonAnnieRaghav

Jungkook called somi again.

"Hello"

"Hello somi, where are you"

"I have just left home and about to reach"

"Okk, give me Annie's phone number. I will be in contact with her until you get there."

"Okay " somi texted him Annie's number.

Then Jungkook called Amara.

"Hell-"

"Hello Annie baby listen," Jungkook said cutting her off  in middle.

Amara's heart race, she immediately recognised his voice.

"Jeon," she mumbled.

"Baby, you are home right? Stay at home, Don't go outside the house.  And if someone other than somi comes, don't open the door."  He said hurriedly. Her cheeks turned red. He was calling her baby.

"Are you listenning me?" He asked desperately.

"Y..yeah But why? How did you get my number?". She asked confuse.

"Baby, you are in danger. I will come and tell you everything, Stay inside the house for now."

"But-"

"Please don't ask me anything. I'll die if anything happens to you." He cut her again.

Amara's heart started racing.

"Please Annie I love you be safe for me."

As soon as he completed his words, her head started paining. Unknown voices started ringing in her ears.

"I love you miss blessing."

She could clearly hear him saying. But he wasn't saying this now, she had heard him before but when? How? And who was miss blessing?who was Annie?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm... someone is at the door."

"First check who is it."

"Okay"

"Who is there" Amara asked from inside.

"it's me somi" she heard.

"It's somi."

"Ok open the door then and be safe. I am just coming." Jungkook said and cut the call.

Amara opened the door. somi entered and through her arms around Amara.

" Thank god unnie, you are fine." Somi said pulling away from the hug.

she immediately locked the door.

"What's going on here? Why you all are behaving like this?." Amara asked . Her voice was laced with confusion and frustration.

"Unnie, you shouldn't go outside. Your life is in danger, I will stay here with you." Somi replied.

"What? How can my life in dang-"

Suddenly there was an another knock on the door.

"Should we check?" Amara said looking at somi.

"No Unnie, don't open the door" Somi said.

knocks on the door became louder. Somi held Amar's hand tightly.

Suddenly there was a silence outside.

They both breathed in relief but right then door opened with a thud.

Then four man who were laced with arm guns come inside.

One of them held Amar's hand and start dragging her.
"Yah leave me! Who are you!" Amara struggled.

"Leave her you jerk " somi screamed and tried to free her wrist from his grip.

Then another one pushed her and she fell on the table. Her forehead bumps into the edge of the glass table and blood started dripping from her forehead.

"Somi" Amara panicked. She bite on that man's hand .

"Ahh" he yelped in pain and left her wrist.

she saw a vase placed on the table.She picked  up the vase and hit that man on the his head.

But he wasn't alone they were four. She ran to somi but another one caught her.

"Ahh leave me you bastard." She was throwing her hands and legs but all was going in vain.

They were about to left but suddenly.

"Ahh" somi hit one of them from behind with the help of griddle.

"Fucking bitch!" He slapped her hard.

Corner of her mouth started bleeding.

Annie looked at her in concern, but her vision became blurry. She has seen her in this state before too.

Messy hair, slap marks on her cheek.

"Somi what happened to you baby?" She heard herself saying.

But when???

Her head was paining hard.

"Unnie they..." She had hugged somi. Somi was crying hugging her. And she herself was crying too.

But when??

Her head started spinning.

Her vision became blurry and her legs stumbled. She feel on the floor unconscious.

"Unnie" somi panicked and ran to her.

"What should we do now?" One of them said.

"Take both of them. Boss himself will decide what he want to do with her." Another one said..
One of them picked Amara in his arms. While other two grabbed somi.

"Leave us you moron." Somi tried to struggle but it all was waste.

They kidnap both of them and take them with themselves.

Jungkook was waiting for his flight at the airport and trying to call somi but she was not picking call. He was tapping his feet on the ground continuously.

His heart was racing in his ribcage.

he called Amara again and again there was no answer . He panicked.

Then he called jimin.

"Hello"

"Hello hyung where are you"

"We're on our way, we're just about to reach."

"Hyung, go quickly. I am worried hyung neither Somi nor Amara is picking up the phone."

"yes yes we are just outside the building. Don't panick" jimin assured him.

They all get out of the car.

"Jungkook, there is a lot of crowd here and police also have arrived." Jimin said worriedly.

"WHAT!!" Jungkook's heart was ready to come out from his chest.

"What happened here?" Yoongi asked one of the policeman.

"Four dead bodies are founded here." Police man replied and Jungkook's heart sank into his stomach.

"W...what is he saying hyung?" He asked gulping.

Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Jungkook,The dead bodies of the body guards you hired and the dead bodies of the security guards are lying here" jimin replied.

"Shit! That means Annie!" Taehyung said and everyone's eyes widened.

Taehyung ran inside and they followed him.

"I..is she inside hyung?" Jungkook asked gulping his tears although he knew the answer.

" Jungkook the door is open already, someone has shot on the lock. There is no one in the house and all the household items are shattered here and there" jimin replied and a lone tear escaped from his eye.

Taehyung took phone from jimin.

"Look kook don't panic ok. We are going to search her. Just come quickly. You can't loose hope. She needs you. She loves you too. You have to be strong for her. Just come brother. This time no one can win against your love. Just believe yourself." Taehyung said trying to assure his brother.

"Yes Hyung I am coming." Jungkook replied wiping his tears.

It was time for his flight.

He sat in the plane. He looked at his wrist and kissed his beads string.

" Hope on me baby, i am just coming to you."

After few hours......

Annie regained her consciousness and find that someone has tied her on the chair. And Somi was also tied to the chair next to her.

"Unnie are you okk" Somi asked.

" My head is spinning. Who are all these people and why have they kidnapped us? What is happening here?" She was totally confused.

Just then Taecyeon came into the room and two more people also came behind him.

"Oh my Angel. Finally you are here." Taecyeon said happily.

He walked infront of her.

Her bend to her eye level.

"You know I Never wanted to hurt you. I told that duffer to kill that Jeon fucking jungkook who tried to snach you from me but he hit the car and you also met with that Accident. " He stated making a sad face.

She was looking at him dumbfounded.

What is her relationship with this man?

What is her relationship with Jeon jungkook??

"But don't worry Angel I killed him afterwards. How can I leave him alive when he tried to hurt you " he said smiling like a psycho.

He tried to touch her cheek but she pulled her head back resisting his touch.

He clenched his jaw and teeth. His eyes became dark.

He cupped her jaw .

"Resist how much you want. But in few hours we are going to get married and then you'll completely mine." He said through his greeting teeth.

He left her jaw with a harsh jerk.

"Who are you? Why are you doing all this?" She asked.

"Aww my poor baby has lost her memories. Well it's good though. Atleast you don't remember that idol now.."

"Idiot of you to assume this " somi said and he turned around to face her.

"Jungkook's love is not cheap and disgusting like you which can be forget easily. He is a true lover, a true believer of God. She is his, doesn't matter if she remembers him or not " somi said having a proud smile on her face.

"Really? So where is this true lover? I can't see him anywhere?" He mocked her.

"He'll come. He'll definitely come just pray to god that he won't kill you." Somi said and he laughed.

Amara was looking at both of them back and forth.

Not knowing anything.

They were fighting for her but why??

She didn't know that man!

And somi , she just met somi few days ago.

Taecyeon again turned his head to Amara.

"Angel, I saw you after a long time. Now I have no more patience, let's get married. Otherwise, that crazy husband of yours might come again and create a drama" .

"My H.. husband " she whispered.

"Yeah pathetic husband who failed saving his wife for the second time. He doesn't deserve you. Leave him and be with me I'll protect you from the whole world." He said lovingly.

"Firstly protect yourself because I can clearly see your death is coming to you in a very high speed." Somi said and smirked.

Taecyeon poked his tongue against his cheek.

"I don't like them who talks in middle but you are lucky enough that you are my angel's sister otherwise till now your dead body would be lying here." He stated the fact.

"Somi my s.... sister? H...how?" Amara mumbled.

"Yeah she is. Actually angel let me make everything clear to you hmm? So I fell in love with you at first time I wanted to marry you. I had prepared everything for our marriage but you betrayed me. You promised me that you'll come to me but you got married to your so called true lover that fucking Jeon Jungkook . I became angry that's why I told my men to kill him and bring you for me but that idiot hit your car and you both met with an accident. Your husband was found unconscious on the roadside but you were nowhere to be found. Everyone thought you were in the car when car balsted but look the power of our love, you are alive in front of me and we are going to get married." He exclaimed happily.

"It's not your power of love infact it's not love either. It is the power of jungkook's trust on his love, it's the power of his prayers. You don't know anything about love. He is a true lover, he went temple everyday just to pray for her well beings. Whole world told him to move on but he believed that his miss blessing is alive and he was right. She is !. And trust me you are going to regret your existence on this earth " somi said with a firmness in her voice.

Amara gulped . Tears started running on her cheeks.

Were they speaking the truth?

Was that the reason she always missed jungkook without even meeting him?

She always longed for him, she always felt like he is calling her!

"J...Jeon is my husband?"she mumbled with her teary eyes.

"Enough!! Not anymore Angel . He was your husband! Not now so baby get ready, look i bought you the most expensive wedding dress. " He said pointing his finger towards the wedding gown.

"I'll not marry you." Amara replied immediately.

"Awww angel I am not asking you, I am telling you sweetheart." He said.

"I'll never marry you." Amara said greeting her teeth.

"Fine I'll kill her then." He said putting the gun on somi's head.

"Noo" Amara panicked...

"Choice is yours angel. Sister or marriage?" He said smiling evily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 331 52
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...
209K 8.7K 53
#1 -angel Obsession is the story of 'Jeon Jungkook' who only knew the emotion of hatred. He didn't knew what love was until he saw her 'Kim y/n ' w...
53.9K 1.8K 32
A true love story with some up and downs and some drama (Based on real story)
63.6K 1.4K 59
Book Three!!