Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-36

184 37 9
By prabhakar29

    Note:-
          The much awaited climax is here. Some of you had guessed that threat was fake. Well, you guessed it right but there is a twist..🤭🤭🤭 Many of you think that this threat was an excuse to get Sidharth married to Aranya. What if I say that, Sidharth marrying with Aranya was itself an excuse for something else?? It was a trap? 🤔😜😂🤭Keep guessing while scrolling down the chapter....and then tell me in the comment section..how many of you could guess it accurately...

Sidharth reached the park from where Aranya went missing. His mind was not working at all. He was terrified and feeling guilty too for his behaviour with her just few hours ago. He couldn't believe that despite putting so much effort, he failed to protect her. Now he had no idea where she was and in which condition? His heart was sinking by thinking the worst. He saw Samar and his team standing there. All his fear turned into anger and he lashed out on them.

   "For what,all of you are getting money?
Samar, will you explain how this so called best team of yours, couldn't do the single thing properly for which they were assigned off? I swear, I will not spare anyone of you if something will happen to her."Sidharth blasted on them.

   " Sir, I know it's something very serious and your anger is justified. Let me properly explain you what happened exactly. They were standing here at the main gate but no one came here. There is a very small gate at the backside which normally nobody uses. I guess, she herself went somewhere from there as no vehicle can come there. The driver said that she was looking very upset and was crying during whole journey while coming here. Maybe she herself went somewhere just to be alone for sometime as she is nowhere."Samar explained to Sidharth.

   " Any cctv cameras here?" Sidharth asked him.

  " Actually sir, there is but it's not working."Samar replied.

  " Then why the hell they install it in the first place if it won't work when needed."
Sidharth said with frustration and anger.

   " Did you called her colleagues from office, with whom she works?" Sidharth asked.

  " Yes sir but no clues." Samar replied.

   Sidharth then called her mother.

  " Mrs Gujral, did Aranya talked with you in last 2-3 hours?" Sidharth directly asked her.

  " No Sidharth but why are you asking? What happened?" She asked him with concern.

  " Actually, her work is almost over here so I told her that she can go back home if she wanted. So, I just wanted to know from you what she had decided.That's it."
Sidharth made up an excuse.

  " Sidharth but you kept there not for some work but due to danger to her life, isn't it? What happened? You got any info regarding them?  You handed them to the police?" She asked him so many questions.

     Sidharth didn't know what to answer her. If he will tell her the truth then she will become worried.

  " Mrs Gujral, no nothing happened. I was just casually asking. For now, I have to go, I will call you later,ok?" Sidharth said to her and disconnected the call.

   Now, he was feeling even more distressed. He was not getting any clue to what to do next?

   " Samar, it's going to be past 10 pm. Tell your team to go and search every possible area in the city for her. I don't want a single inch place left behind. Am I clear? Meanwhile, I am going to talk to Police Commissioner. We can't waste time by just standing here as every second is crucial, so we can't take any risk. Go and do your work and keep me updated." Sidharth instructed and went from there while dialling a number on his phone.

   After few minutes:-

   Sidharth was standing outside police station, waiting for someone. He was constantly checking his phone for any update from Samar.

   " Chote hukum, what happened? Why you called me at police station urgently?"
Rana Sahab came there and asked him.

     "Aranya is missing. I am afraid, those blackmailers who sent that threatening message to bade hukum are maybe behind it. I can't wait and take any risk. We should tell everything to police and lodge a proper complaint regarding this matter. I should have done this long ago, maybe they would have been cought by now. This is why I called you here to tell them what exactly happened those years ago with Aranya and why they are now behind her? Let's go inside and tell the police everything. We can't find her without police help now." Sidharth said to him and started going inside the police station.

            Rana Sahab held his hands and stopped him from going inside then dragged him back towards the car. Sidharth looked at him with confusion.

   " What are you doing? We have to go and talk to Police regarding Aranya. She is missing from last 2-3 hours and God only knows where she is and in which condition? We can't afford to waste even a single minute. We have to take police's help in finding her and for that we need to tell them everything. We don't have any choice anymore. So, let's go inside with me and tell them everything whatever you know, ok?" Sidharth tried to make him understand.

   " Chote hukum, first you tell me what exactly happened and then we will go inside." Rana Sahab asked him.

   Sidharth explained him everything.

  " After knowing whatever you said, I think she herself went somewhere. Maybe she wants to be left alone for a while. I think, she will be back and you don't need to worry about her." Rana Sahab told him.

  " What? How can you even say this despite knowing that her life is in danger? We can't waste time, let's go inside" Sidharth told him and held his hands to take him inside but Rana Sahab didn't move from his place.

  " What happened? Why are you not coming with me? You have to give statement to the police as you know everything. Please come and help me. I am having very bad feeling regarding her." Sidharth said to him with gloominess.

  " Please calm down and relax. I am sure she must have been fine and will come back soon. You don't need to worry about her, ok? Samar is searching her right?Let's go home" Rana Sahab told him.

     " Have you lost your mind? Do you have any hearing problem? How can you behave so casually despite knowing everything? You don't want to get involved in this? Fine, fair enough. Go back to your home and sleep. I will handle everything on my own. I don't need your help." Sidharth lashed out on him with full on anger and was going towards police station.

    " Chote hukum, please try to understand me. There is no use of involving police in this matter. Things will become unnecessarily more complicated. Please, wait for Samar. I am sure, he will find her soon." Rana Sahab tried to make him understand.

  " Don't you dare to give me orders on what I should do or not. Go back to your home and I don't need your any advice or help from here onwards.You are free to go wherever you want to go. Am I clear?" Sidharth said to him while climbing the stairs of the police station.

   Rana Sahab was stunned by his words. He never thought that Sidharth will talk with him like this ever. Still, he was angry but worried. Now, he was really trapped. He can't break the promise which he had given to his dying master but his master also told him to look after Sidharth and be with him always. Now, he has to chose between two promises and either one of them has to break. Finally, he decided to do something which he never had thought that he will.
He climbed 2-3 steps in hurry and stopped Sidharth just before he was about to reach the main entrance.

    Now Sidharth had lost all patience. He didn't even look at him and kind of pushed him aside to go inside.

   " Chote hukum, police will not do anything because Aranya's life is not in danger. That threat was fake. This is why I am stopping you from meeting with police. Please try to understand." Rana Sahab told him from behind.

   Sidharth heard that and looked back to him in confusion. He was not understanding anything.

  " What nonsense you are blabbering now? Do you have any partial amnesia? You had seen that message by yourself right?" Sidharth asked him still in confusion mode and more angry with him.

   " Yes, I have seen everything but I am not lying. I will explain you everything but first please we have to leave from here. Please trust me and listen to me for once and then you can do whatever you want. " He said to Sidharth and very carefully held his hands.

   Sidharth was too confused and numb to react so he didn't protest. They came back where their car was parked.

   " Chote hukum, do you remember the day, when you came to bade hukum and told him to declare Manveer as his heir by next week and you said that you will give everything to him and will go away from here? This made bade hukum so much worried. He didn't want this to happen but he knew he couldn't convince you as you had already made up your mind. You were doing this just in the exchange to keep Manveer away from Aranya. So he decided to use the same reason for which you were ready to give up everything, to bound you from it forever. It was all his plan to use Aranya to keep you here. He used that incident which happened all those years ago and made his plan based on that. Yes,
it's true that Aranya's whole family died in that fire as you already know that but no one knows exactly what happened and how it had happened? So, bade hukum used this information to build his plan. He himself planted that threat message. That day, he didn't get any real heart attack when he called you at night. As he was a heart patient already, so we decided to use that to execute our plan. I had given him something which just raised his heartbeat and rest he acted, so doctors didn't have any doubt. Later on, he convinced you somehow to marry Aranya.According to bade hukum's plan, his condition would have improved after your marriage.After that, he would have declare you as his legal heir in an official ceremony, just after 2-3 days and everything would have gone back to normal again without anyone knowing anything. Everything was going as per his plan but Samaira spoiled it after coming there uninvited.Your grandfather never liked her because she wanted to take you away from here.He was shocked when Samaira openly pointed out that bade hukum was using this marriage to trap you.He got so worried and he was afraid what if you will believe her words when he will be declared fit by doctors after that. So, he did something which was unimaginable. He had lived whole his life in guilt for ruining his own dearest son's life because of his ego. He held himself responsible for your parents untimely death and whatever happened with you. He thought if he will make you his heir and will give you everything which you deserve, then maybe his son could forgive him somehow. This is why he was adamant to make you only as his heir and was ready to do anything for it even to sacrifice himself. Yes, he sacrificed himself to undo the injustice which happened with you because of him. He killed himself so that no one can question anything and before dying, he took promise from me to never tell this to anyone. He also took promise from me to become your shield and be with you always. Chote hukum, yes he did wrong with your parents and he was really regretful for that throughout his life. This is why he tried his best to give back your rights which was truly yours in hope that when he will meet his son someday, in other life, he could see little less hate for himself in those eyes. Now, you know everything and you can decide whatever you want to do, I will not stop you." Rana Sahab shared everything with Sidharth and turned around to go from there.

   When he about to take a step ahead, he heard a thud sound from behind. He looked back and found Sidharth sitting on floor motionless. He immediately ran towards him and held him.

   " Chote hukum, are you ok? I know what you must be feeling right now. This is why I was not telling you anything but you forced me. Please let's go home and take rest or else you will fall ill. Samar will find Aranya and I will also help him but you need to take rest for now. Please listen to me this time, I am begging you." He said with tears filled eyes and called his driver to help him to put almost Sidharth in the car.

    Sidharth was too shaken to protest or say anything. He was completely numb and emotionless. At that time, his phone started ringing. Rana Sahab immediately took it out from his pocket thinking that it must be from Samar and without looking at the caller ID, he swiped the green button and put it on speaker but the voice from other side shocked him.

     " Hello dearest brother, how are you?
I called you to remind you of a deal which you have offered me few months back. You told me that you will give everything to me if I stay away from Aranya, remember? Let's complete that deal now but this time there is little change in the condition and I am the one who will put it. You have 48 hours to transfer everything on my name whatever you have including your own personal properties if you want to see her safe and sound. If you will take it lightly then I will not be responsible for whatever will happen with her after that. Am I clear? Your time starts now." Manveer said on the phone with evil laugh and disconnected it.

   Rana Sahab was shocked would be an understatement. He was looking so worried and scared for the first time. He looked at Sidharth who was already in very bad state but his eyes were emitting fire and he was afraid... everything will burn down to ashes.

    Note:
So tell me did you find the revelation interesting or boring? Anyone of you could guess it correctly?
What you think will happen next?🤭🤭

See you guys soon...and yes atleast give me sometime to write next chapter..😂😂😂
As this story going to end...I will miss it. This was my first story here which was not related to Abhira. It was completely based on my own imagination. I am grateful to each one of you for giving it a chance.

    After finishing my other ongoing story, I am thinking to write another one of my original story which was one of the very first story which came into my mind long ago. I hope you guys will give that story also a chance.

   See you with another chapter soon...😜😜😂😂❤️❤️❤️🤞🤞🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6.1K 50
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
48.2K 1.5K 36
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
151K 4.6K 64
this story is around a girl named SIA MALOTRA who is cute beautiful sweet girl and VIHAAN RAJPUT who is to be future king of rajasthan. SIA MALOTRA i...
115K 5.4K 28
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...