Degrassi -|- Newcomer

By UnmatchedPictures

Transfer from Chicago, Kamari Green is a new kid no friends no girlfriend no real relationships...yet. Little... More

1-1: Pilot
1-2: First Day...
1-3: First Day Rating: 9.9/10
1-4: The Next Day
1-5: Shit Happens
1-6: Morals Are Needed
1-7: Is It Working?
1-8: AftearMafasus
1-9: Probation
1-10: Wrong Type Of Makeup
1-11: Wrong Type Of Makeup II
1-12: The Play
1-13: Test
1-14: Diet's Gone Wrong
1-15: Never Meeting New People Again
1-16: Hard To Believers
1-17: Deeper Concerns
1-18: And It All Falls Apart...
1-19: Time Stands Still I
1-20: Time Stands Still II/S1 Finale
2-1: Hard Times
2-2: Toxicity
2-3: Surprise
2-4: A Voice For The Voiceless I
2-5: A Voice For The Voiceless II
2-6: Shit Happens
2-7: Accusation
2-8: Court
2-9: Court II
2-10: Attack
2-11: Escape/S2 Finale
3-1: 🌈Relationship
3-2: Secrets Witheld
3-3: Relationship Status: Single
3-4: S-Cide
3-5: Lives Change
3-6: Approaching Prom
3-7: New Things
3-8: Crazy Shit
3-9: Prom-Ising
3-11: B-Day Shiiittt/S3 Finale

3-10: Fall Of Angels

10 0 0
By UnmatchedPictures

A room is illuminated by a blue light, manny throws Kamari on his back in his bed, she slowly crawls up and kisses him.

... The way you kiss me when I'm strokin' deep inside of it

He guides his hands across her back and unclips her bra, he tosses her bra across the room as the two continue to kiss deeply.

I swear you ride it so good (so good)
That pussy blow me away

She goes up and down on SOMETHING causing her to moan, he guided his hands down to her ass and began to just play around with it.

Manny POV

I smirked at him as he he grabbed me by the sides of my face and kissed me, Our lips mounded together as he tried to push his tongue through into my mouth.

And I been thinkin' 'bout your smile
All mornin' for a while

I parted my lips slightly allowing his to lick my tongue, "Ooh freak..." My sentence trailed off as I saw his hard on almost poking me

As we continued to kiss I pulled down his pants and I saw his dick in my face, I couldn't help but stroke it.

He shuddered, Slowly I brought my mouth to his dick and began sucking, A throaty groan left him.

I could taste the salty pre-cum on the tip, I wanted him- I wanted him inside me, He then throws me further onto the bed and he began to take my clothes off.

Once they were off he glided his fingers through me, My taken was temporarily taken away as he thrusted into me his full length.

By the way you twist your face while I'm strokin' it
And now, girl, you shocked me, I'm so wowed

"UHHH too deep..." I told him.

He thrusted deep and hard as he squeezed my breast with his other hand, All my moans came out I couldn't help it.

Got me slippin', I'm like how?
First I met you on the 'Gram, I picked you up and took you out

He began going faster our skin smacking against each other and he finally reaches the spot.

I scream my cum squirts out onto his frontal area and abs, Before I knew it, he plunged into me deeper than ever instantly hitting my g-spot.

Let me show you what I'm 'bout
Let them haters run they mouth
You should know you somethin' different 'cause I brought you to my house
Serve you breakfast on my couch
Anything you ever need you know I'll be there with no doubt

I moaned not being able to keep steady, My thighs were shaking and my breathing was hitched.

His thrusts were constant until finally he cummed inside of me leaving him moaning.

I need you by my side, I hope you're here to ride
I hate to see you hurtin', my lil' baby, wipe your eyes
... Baby, let me pull your dress down (dress down)
Kiss you from your neck down (neck down)

He set off my orgasm as I shuddered and squirted around his cock, My juices wouldn't stop flowing even as he removed his cock from inside me.

Have you screaming, "Oh"
Baby, just let me pull your dress down

He began sucking on my clit and lapping up my cum, I screamed and just as my juices stop flowing more cum came out.

Kiss you from the neck down
Have you screaming, "Oh"

By the time we had finished, I could barely breathe.

Love them sex sounds, yeah

Afterwards manny sleeps against Kamari's chest, Kamari is as well resting. Suddenly both their phones ring.

They sleep through the rings for a second, but then they get too annoying and the couple grab their respective phones, "What?" Kamari asks

"Yeah?" Manny asks

Suddenly both their eyes jerk open, "WHAT?!" They both shout

The two now dressed run into the hospital,
"J.T. Was what?!" Manny shouts

"He was stabbed!" Liberty shouts crying

Kamari turns to the room J.T. Is in, he walks into the room and sits bedside to J.T., the sterile hospital room casting a cold, fluorescent glow.

The rhythmic beep of the heart monitor echoed the fragile thread that connected them. J.T., his once vibrant friend, lay there pale, eyes half-closed, and breathing shallow.

"You're going to make it," Kamari whispered, though he wasn't sure if he believed it himself.

The blood-soaked bandages wrapped around J.T.'s abdomen told a different story. The knife wound had cut deep, severing more than flesh it had severed their carefree teenage years.

"Kamari," J.T.'s voice was barely audible. "I messed up, man. Should've never stepped into that alley."

Kamari clenched his fists. "Don't talk like that," he said. "We'll get through this. You're strong."

J.T. managed a weak smile. "Remember that week we spent building treehouses? Scrap wood, rusty nails, and our dreams higher than the branches."

"Yeah," Kamari choked back tears. "We swore we'd conquer the world, one treehouse at a time."

"You were always the optimist," J.T. whispered. "I'm sorry, Kamari. I messed up everything."

"No," Kamari said firmly. "We're in this together. You're not alone."

The hospital room seemed to shrink, suffocating them both. Kamari glanced at the window, where the city lights flickered like distant stars.

Outside, life went on a bustling world oblivious to their pain, "Kamari," J.T.'s voice trembled. "I'm scared."

"Me too," Kamari admitted. "But we'll fight. Remember what I told you when your grandma passed away? 'Life's a storm, J.T. Sometimes you've got to hold on to the mast and weather it out.' Well, this is our storm, J.T."

J.T.'s eyelids fluttered. "I don't want to die," he confessed.

"You won't," Kamari insisted. "We'll make new memories. We'll climb mountains, sail oceans, and build treehouses on clouds."

"Clouds?" J.T. chuckled weakly. "You're still the dreamer."

"And you're still my brother," Kamari said. "We'll defy the odds. You'll see."

"Kamari," J.T.'s voice was a mere whisper now. "I'm tired."

"Hold on," Kamari pleaded. "Just a little longer."

The heart monitor's beeping slowed, like a fading echo. Kamari held J.T.'s hand, feeling life slip away. "Remember the treehouse," he said. "Our fortress against the world."

"Yeah," J.T. murmured. "Our...fortress."

And then, with a final exhale, J.T. let go. The room felt emptier, as if the universe itself mourned.

Kamari sat there, tears streaming down his face.

Outside, the city lights continued to flicker, indifferent to the loss within those sterile walls.

Kamari leaned over and hugged J.T., whispering words of farewell.

"Goodbye..." He says, "King Of Degrassi."

Kamari walks out of the room slowly, everyone looks at him expectantly, Kamari drops to his knees and breaks out into tears.

Everyone out is two and two together quick and follow suit crying, manny holds Kamari crying as we slowly pan up and fade out.

(Manny switched teams lol.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.1K 34
❝what is your purpose in this life, miss badu?❞ [marvel universe] [iron man - civil war]
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 35.2K 200
A list of Would You Rather questions.
50.2K 2.5K 41
Chara is transported to another other world, the young ten year old child will have to face things they didn't really expect. But with their trusty p...