DESTINED

By parkkim_fics

Love is different for everyone...let's see what happens when two hopeless romantic best friends find their fo... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

35.

53 2 0
By parkkim_fics

She was diligently working in the living room when a mischievous idea sparked in my mind.

With a playful smirk, I quickly played our favorite song and approached her, setting aside her belongings to create space.

Gently, I guided her to stand up.

"Bin poochhe mera naam aur pataa

Rasmon ko rakh ke pare

Chaar kadam bas chaar kadam

Chal do naa saath mere.."

The familiar melody filled the room as I took her hand and swayed her around, pulling her closer to me with each step.

"Bin poochhe mera naam aur pataa

Rasmon ko rakh ke pare

Chaar kadam bas chaar kadam

Chal do naa saath mere.."

Surprised, she looked at me with wide eyes, but soon a smile spread across her face as she joined in.

"Bin kuch kahe, bin kuch sune

Haathon mein haath liye

Chaar kadam bas char kadam

Chal do na saath mere"

I sang as I made her move with me as we swayed together with the rhythm

"Bin kuch kahe, bin kuch sune

Haathon mein haath liye

Chaar kadam bas char kadam

Chal do na saath mere"

The lines repeated

"You seem to be in a romantic mood today," she chuckled.

"ofcourse abb meri jaan itne pyaari hoo toh pyaar toh ana he haii" I exclaimed, turning her around as I embraced her from behind and continued singing.

"Raahon mein tum ko jo dhoop sataaye

Chhaaon bichha denge hum"

Turning her around I held her waist, pulling her closer

"Andhere Daraayein to jaa kar falak pe

Chaand sajaa denge hum"

I sang, holding her waist and pulling her closer, our bodies moving in perfect harmony.

"Chhaaye udaasi lateefe suna kar

Tujh ko hansa denge hum

Hanste hansaate yoon hi gungunaate

Chal denge chaar kadam"

As we danced, laughter filled the air, our eyes reflecting pure joy.

"Tumsa mile jo koi rehguzar

Duniya se kaun Darey

Chaar kadam kya saari umar

Chal dungi saath tere"

she sang, her gaze filled with affection as she looked at me.

I smiled

"Gosh, kanna, your eyes are so captivating. I can gaze into them for my whole life" I whispered, planting a tender kiss on her forehead.

(In Telugu: "Kanna" can be a term of endearment, often used to address someone affectionately. I found it cute so I thought to use it😭 )

"Bin kuch kahe, bin kuch sune

Haathon mein haath liye

Chaar kadam bas chaar kadam

Chal do na saath merey.."

As the song drew to a close, I held her hand and twirled her around, reveling in her laughter.

Unable to contain anymore I held neck and pulled her for a kiss

Her soft lips touching mine, sending me the euphoric feeling.

As we kissed each other, she wrapped her arms around my neck

While I tightened my hold on her waist lifting her up a little

She jumped on me circling her legs around me

We kissed, kissed with so much love

Breaking away for a moment to catch our breath, I gazed at her, feeling overwhelmed with love.

"Happy birthday, my love," I whispered, pressing another kiss to her forehead.

She opened her eyes and glanced at the clock—it was exactly midnight.

"Oh my god, I almost forgot," she exclaimed, pulling me into a tight hug.

"And thank you!"

"You're always welcome," I replied with a laugh as we basked in the warmth of our embrace.

Just then, the doorbell rang, interrupting our moment.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Who could it be at this hour?" she asked, furrowing her brow.

"I have a feeling I know who it might be," I said with a sigh as I made my way to the door.

Sure enough, as I opened the door, Shreesha burst in with a big bouquet in hand, shouting, 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIIII!"

She ran towards her, enveloping her in a big hug.

"Thank you!" Siya exclaimed, hugging her back while laughing.

I watched them with a slightly irritated expression.

"ye suben taak ka wait nhi kar sakti thi, boyfriend mila hai fir bhi kabab mai haddi banna hai isko" I muttered under my breath, feeling frustrated.

"What are you mumbling about?" I flinched at the voice beside me.

Looking over, I saw Ayansh standing there with a frown on his face.

"Nothing," I said, chuckling nervously.

"Come on, guys, let's cut the cake," Shreesha exclaimed, breaking the tension.

That's when I noticed Ayansh holding the cake.

We all walked towards the couch and settled in.

"Happy birthday, Siya," Ayansh wished her with a smile.

"Thank you," she replied.

"How did you know I was here?" Siya asked.

"Oh, come on, you're here more often than you are at your own home," Shreesha exclaimed, earning a glare from Siya.

"We could have met tomorrow, right? You didn't have to come so late," Siya said with concern.

"Yeah, it would have been better," I interrupted with a frustrated tone.

The three of them looked at me as if I were from another planet.

"What's wrong with you?" Shreesha asked with a confused look.

"Oh, nothing, I'm fine. What could possibly happen to me?" I blabbered, feeling agitated internally.

What could I say?

You guys ruined my surprise. Who shows up at someone's doorstep at midnight?

"Ah, I thought to surprise you, hehe," Shreesha exclaimed, oblivious to my frustration.

She laughed, and I inwardly sighed.

"Okay, now let's cut the cake; it looks delicious," Ayansh interrupted their conversation.

"Yes, and after that, I have something for you," Shreesha said.

Siya nodded in excitement as we finished cutting the cake and distributed it to each other. Shreesha then got up and walked towards the TV.

"Okay, so here's my gift for you," she said as she played a video.

The video was a montage of all their old memories from their college days, including the times when the three of us used to hang out together.

It was filled with laughter, joy, and cherished moments, including our first time celebrating Siya's birthday together.

Siya was ecstatic while watching it, and we all laughed at some of the moments captured. It was overwhelming to relive those memories.

As the video came to an end, Siya hugged Shreesha tightly.

"This was the best gift; thank you!" she exclaimed.

Shreesha laughed, patting her back, while Ayansh and I watched them.

"You guys had a lot of fun in your college days," Ayansh commented.

I chuckled and replied, "Bro, for every fun moment, we've faced twice as many problems."

We chatted for a while before they both left, leaving Siya and me alone again.

"Phew, finally, now we can have our time," I exclaimed as I closed the door after seeing them off.

"You didn't get anything for me?" Siya asked, looking at me.

"I have the best gift for you, baby. Wait, let me show you," I said as I walked to our room and returned with an envelope in my hand, handing it to her.

"This is from me," I said, smiling.

She smiled back and opened it excitedly. 

"Tickets to New York?!"

WORD COUNT-1143

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730 181 10
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...
868K 55.4K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...
17.7K 525 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...
4.8K 257 20
Ridhika who don't believe in love anymore and Darshan who loved only her from their childhood. What happens when destiny puts them together?