Shattered: Zombie Apocalypse

By elemariaJin

Heartbreak, separation, SHATTERED... Betrayed, broken trust, SHATTERED.. It's not merely a fight, but rathe... More

Character Mood
Ep-1: Life-1
Ep-2: Escape
Ep-4: More Life
Ep-5: Strange Voice
Ep-6: Unusual You..
Ep-7: Will You Stay?
Ep-8: Missing
Ep-9: Five.. Six
Ep- 10: The Plan
Ep-11: Endless Chaos
Ep-12: Ride To Busan
Ep-13: Story
Ep-14: Training Session
Ep-15: Friends or..
Ep-16: Welcome Back
Ep-17: Fun time with Family and Friends
Ep-18: Big Baby
Ep-19: Painful Past
Ep-20: Attack
Ep-21: Medical Treatment before..
Ep-22: Chaos..
Ep 23: Unserious Life
Ep-24: Journey To Seoul- Decide
Introduction Of Life
Ep 25: Journey to Seoul- Begins
Ep 26: Rest by the beach side
Ep-27: Chocolate
Ep-28: Sadness
Ep-29: Fun with Bam

Ep-3: Attacked

46 9 15
By elemariaJin

Yoongi: "you are really very amazing"

Y/n: "bruh..."

Ok that was unexpected...

I turned while leaning towards my bike a little and spoke while crossing my hands..

Y/n: "If I failed in repairing and taking care of this bike, my great grandfather and grandfather would kick me out of the house..."

Yoongi: "what do you mean..?"

Y/n: "This bike is 300 year old"

Yoongi: "seriously!?"

Y/n: "yes. My great great great grandfather made it and we are using these bike for adventure purposes."

Yoongi: "That's why the design seemed unique"

Y/n: "it did? That's why you were surprised to see these bike?"

I giggled while remembering the past and his face again turned red.

Yoongi: "yes.. It's very cool.."

Y/n: "You can ride on it"

Yoongi: "no! I would end up destroying it!"

Y/n: "I trust you."

I smiled and he looked down at his hands and again at me. I was confused but then he came forward to me while extending his hands towards me.

Yoongi: "Bread?"

Y/n: "Thank you. Now please move, I have to clean the bike."

Yoongi: "Okay but what about petrol?''

Y/n: "I have an extra tank of petrol under the seat, but it's only half full."

Yoongi: "I can fill it. The petrol stand is here only."

Y/n: "Okay then fill it. Until that, I will wash my bike."

Yoongi: "Okay."

Later

I informed Yoongi about our departure after washing and storing the bike and extra petrol tank in the seat.

Y/n: "let's go Yoongi!"

Yoongi: "Coming!"

Y/n: "Well you are no longer afraid of blood, right? "

Yoongi: "I... I actually am.. But I'm trying to forget about the fear.. "

Y/n: "I got another reason to keep you with me."

I said while wearing the helmet and he asked confused and all curious that...

Yoongi: "what is it..? "

Y/n: "You believe in yourself, so you are capable of overcoming your fears and never giving up."

I smiled after turning my head towards him and gestured for him to sit behind my back but HIS FACE IS RED AGAIN!!

Y/n: "I'm impressed, Yoongi. Let's go somewhere safe before it gets dark."

Yoongi: "ok..."

After one minute of driving.

Yoongi: "Hey don't you ... It's ok.."

Y/n: "what happened?"

He spoke in a low voice and stopped mid-sentence, leaving me curious about his unspoken words.

Now he's hesitant to speak about anything.. But what he asked.. Made me surprised... Looks like he's tended to ask anything at any time.

Yoongi: "I'm a stranger to you but you still helping me..?"

Y/n: "You are innocent, Yoongi. That's why I decided to help you and not mention that you remind me of one of my friends.."

He didn't say anything, and I didn't want him to waste more energy overthinking, so I decided to change the subject.

Y/n: "Anyways, let's stop these chapter and give each other our introduction."

Yoongi: "Alright! I'm Min Yoongi and I'm 26 years old."

I know he's unexpected but ON THIS EXTEND!?!?

I stopped the bike due to my reflex action after being surprised again and questioned.

Y/n: "what!?"

Yoongi: "what happened..?"

Y/n: "I'm literally younger than you.. I.. I'm 20"

He just giggled LITERALLY!? And something adorable.. Again..

Yoongi: "Now I'm feeling like I'm too old"

Y/n: "I will give you respect now.."

Yoongi: "Respect O_O..?"

Y/n: "yes sir!"

I can sense that he is shy

Yoongi: "it sounds so good.. But not now, okay?"

Y/n: "hmm as you say (T^T)"

He is so cute and I'm melting.. But I can't...

I quickly started my bike and continued to drive but the introduction chapter didn't came to an end.

Y/n: "Well, from where are you?"

Yoongi: "Daegu"

Y/n: "oh I'm from Gochang-gun"

Yoongi: "hmm that's why you are adventurous"

Y/n: "Exactly. But my great grandfather advised me to learn self-defense, which is why I learned how to use weapons.

Yoongi: "Your what? Great grandfather?"

Y/n: "He was a veteran and lived to be 120 years old. Our family has strong immunity, making us less susceptible to diseases.

Yoongi: "he gave you thise guns?"

Y/n: "yes.. I need a knife and daggers.. I had to throw one dagger on a zombie's head."

Yoongi: "Let's rest in the hospital. Who knows, we might find some knives there.

Y/n: "that's a brilliant idea but we have to make sure that this hospital is safe for us to live."

I parked my bike in front of the hospital and spoke, causing another mini heart attack due to this dumpling marshmallow.

Y/n: "stay with me,okay?"

Yoongi: "aye aye captain!"

Y/n: .. (T^T)

They went to check the hospital with a gun in one hand of y/n and her shoulders in the hands of a dumpling.

Y/n was on the verge of crying because that marshmallow was glued to her back like no tomorrow.

She told him to move inside sneakily and that's when Yoongi saw...

Yoongi: "y/n..?"

Y/n: "hmm?"

Yoongi: "I saw something going inside that room..."

He said in a low scared voice and pointed in a direction towards a door.

She nodded and advised him to..

Y/n: "Stay behind me."

They ran silently towards the door and she opened the door after unlocking the gun.

She pointed the gun after opening the door carefully just to get attacked by a knife but she was fast enough to dodge it before it hurt her neck.

She pushed Yoongi aside but not harshly and held the arms of the knife holder tightly in an attempt to make the person to lose the grip on the sharp metal knife.

Yoongi: "hey are you okay?"

He went inside carefully and...

Life 1- Min Yoongi.

Age: 26

Arrived from: Daegu

Discover: Separated from friends and found hidden in the abandoned shop storage room.

Ability: Overthinker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 9
There's No Chance of living a normal life, Losing hope was all what they could think about, tired of running away and hidding to some abandoned build...
7.1K 751 44
{taekook zombie apocalypse ff} it was now their world... a new world that they now controlled. those flesh eating creatures, with their black decayin...
939 67 8
- Sequel to Antidote - [REPUBLISHED] "Lie all you want, but in the end it will be the reason for your death," "I lied only to protect everyone! If I'...
173K 6.3K 28
[Book 1] [COMPLETED] (tw/// mentions of blood and gore scenes) "Do we need to fight?" "No" They looked at me confusingly. "We need to survive!" How...