โ–ช๏ธŽโ„™๐”ผโ„• โ„™๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•Šโ–ช๏ธŽ โ€ขGenMuiโ€ข

By VeryHoomanBeing

A Kasugai crow holding a piece of paper landed on Muichiro's shoulder. The crow wasn't Muichiro's so he shooe... More

[1] - ๐‘จ ๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’‰๐’?
[2] - ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐...
[3] - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’š
[4] - ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š..?
[5] - ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
[6] - ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ..?
[7] - ๐”ธ ๐•„๐•š๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
[8] - ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
[9] - โ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰... โž
[10] - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‹๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’”?
[11] - ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
[12] - ๐‘จ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
[13] - ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ...
[14] - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’…
[16] - ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
[17] - ๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’
[18] - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’“
[19] - ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ง ๐๐š๐ฅ

[15] - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...

412 12 63
By VeryHoomanBeing

"Come on now Ginko, I really don't like talking about my private life" Hashibami stated, crossing his feathered wings.

"Aww but why???"

"You gossip stuff with the other crows..." He pointed out.

Ginko just let's out a huff and turns away.
"Well then, I'll be seeing Matsuemon for a bit and apologize..." She said rudely and flew away.

"Why am I friends with her..."

---

"Aren't you gonna stand?" Muichiro asked, looking at Genya as he remains on the cold ground.

"If I stand, the wind will attack me again..." He said, blowing away a leaf that's on his forehead.

Muichiro just continues to look at Genya. He looks like an idiot, doesn't he?

Sigh...
"Have you been here before?" Asked Muichiro.

"Yeah, a few times..." Genya muttered.

"Then lead me to the penthouse..." He said.

"The wind will blow me off again" Genya groaned out.

Muichiro just continues to look at him and takes out a breath. He gave him a hand to help him up. Genya seeing the hand, gladly accepts it and gets up.

They both look at eachother, the wind blowing once again. Their hands were still holding eachother.

Muichiro then blinked and pulled his hand off, looking away. He brushes his hand against his uniform, disgusted on what had happened.

Then he realized that they nearly did something.

Muichiro shivered in disgust, what was he thinking that time?

No... Me and Pen Pal, not this weird demon guy...

Muichiro then lets out a sigh and looks back at Genya. With his usual blank expression.

He's disgusting...

Muichiro thought, giving off the look of disgust.

Genya here, looks at Muichiro for a bit.

Why is he looking at me like that?

Then it hit him.

"I-I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!" He screamed with a flushed pink face. Looking away as he shivers in embarrassment.

He really wasn't thinking, was he?

He was really lost in the moment, focused on Muichiro's cute face.

Muichiro here just continues to look at Genya in disgust.

Thinking about what happened just made him more irritated.

Isn't he partly a demon? Did he use some kind of demon art on me???
He thought, reaching for his sword. Only to find out that he forgot that it had been broken.

Right, I'm in a swordsmith village...

He lets out a breath, and looks back at the flustered Genya. He still gave off the disgusted face infront of him but then shook it off.

"Lead me to the penthouse" He said.

Genya turns to look at him for a bit, covering his blush with a hand. It's too obvious that he's very flustered and embarrassed.

"You're really weird..." Muichiro said, giving a look together with a scoff.

Genya puts his hand away, with the blush not so visible anymore.

Damnit... He's really cute when he looks annoyed.

Genya then shook off his thoughts and plastered a small smile on his lips.

"Thanks I guess..." He said softly, scratching the back of his neck.
"You want to go to the penthouse, right?"

Muichiro nodded.
"Hurry up." He demanded and held Genya's hand.

Genya then froze. He looks down to see his hand holding his. He pouted his lips. It felt smooth and soft, making him blush a bit.

Muichiro tilts his head with narrowed eyes and furrowed eyebrows. He noticed a pink tint evident on his cheeks. He noticed his eyes being focused on something...

He looks down to see him holding the taller's hand. Muichiro paused for a bit, processing on what is happening. His eyes then opened and quickly pulls his hand away.

Ew...

He brushes his hand against his uniform once again, looking away.

Genya got startled by the sudden movement. He looks over to Muichiro, who's looking away. His small blush is visible enough to look at.

Genya smiles again.

He looks adorable...

Damn right he is.

Adorable in Genya's violet maybe violent eyes.

He then takes a step and gently tucks Muichiro's hair behind his ear once again.

Muichiro, feeling his fingers, he slowly looks back at Genya. He sees his smile again.

Genya then slowly moves his hand to the younger's cheek. Rubbing it gently.

"Come on, I'll guide you" He said, taking off his hand from the cheek and took Muichiro's.

He then gives off a wider smile before walking on the path towards the village's penthouse.

Muichiro just looks at him, as he follows and feels his hand. He furrowed his eyebrows again, with his blush fading away a bit. Thinking it's annoying.

"MUI SLOW DOWN!!!"

"But Nii-sann... The cloud over there looks like a rock!!!"

"Everything looks like a rock Mui!!!"
"Come on Let's just get back"

"Nii-sannn stop pulling me harshly!!!"

"I'M NOT EVEN DOING IT HARSHLY CALM DOWN!!!"

Muichiro's pupils widens a bit, looking back down on his hand holding the other.

What's a "Nii-san"...

He thought, his eyes looking slightly blank. He sees his hand holding someone else's, but it's not Genya's...

He noticed that the surroundings were yellow and orange Gingko leaves, falling off the trees. The sight is beautiful as light.

He looks back to the hands and blinked, seeing Genya's hand once again. He looks around as they walk, seeing regular green trees.

He lets out a small sigh with his blank face. Looking back at Genya, leading him to the village's penthouse.

I'm thinking things again...

---

"Here it is" He said, showing the place with his arm in the air.

Muichiro looks at it for a bit, seeing several rooms down the hallway.
"Where's my room?"

"I think you should ask the person who owns this place..." Genya said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey, did you know they have hot springs here?" Genya said, lowering his arm down.

"Hot springs?" Muichiro echoed.
"Are they like the bathe houses?"

"Yeah!" Genya nodded.
"They like... A more natural kind of bathe houses..."

"Natural..." Muichiro rubs his chin.
"Where is this...?"

"Uhm, down towards the path and go left, you'll see a large stairway going up a hill" Genya pointed.
"That's where the hot springs are"

"I see" Muichiro said.

After that, silence filled between the two. Genya was just there, standing awkwardly as Muichiro just looks at him blankly.

I hate this guy...

A bird's flapping sound was then heard. Genya sees a crow with long eyelashes, flying over to Muichiro and landing on his shoulder.

"Oh, Ginko..." Muichiro said, patting her head.

Ginko smiles, enjoying the gentle pat. When Muichiro lowered his hand, Ginko looks at Genya, noticing that Hashibami isn't on his shoulder.

She lets out a sigh. Thinking that she probably annoyed him quite bit.

"Well, goodbye" Muichiro said out of the blue nd goes of with a wave.

Genya just waved back at the Hashira with a smile.

---

"It's an honor to finally meet the Mist Hashira..." A worker of the place said humbly, putting his arms together and bowed to Muichiro.

"Ah... Well, is there a room for me?" Asked Muichiro, looking at the masked man.

"Of course! We are preparing it right away" He said kindly.

Muichiro just stood there, looking at the masked man. He looks from side to side and looks back at him. He felt like he needed to ask something but forgot.

"Ah," He lets out.

The man just titled his head in confusion.

"Do you need anything, Hashira?"

"Do you people have any writing paper around here?" He asked, rubbing his chin.

"Hmm..." The man thinks.
"I'm afraid we ran out, we only have origami paper so far..."

"Origami?" Muichiro repeated.

The moment he herd that word, his blank face lightened up a bit. Ginko here just smiles a bit, knowing that Muichiro loves to do origami when he hates mostly everything.

"Can I have some?" Muichiro asked, with his hand up. Expecting the masked man to hand him a pile of origami paper in different colors.

"Ah, well we can just deliver them in your room... I suggest you should eat first, hm? It's a pretty long day for you to travel from there to here, we have lots of food!" The man said.

Muichiro lowers his arm and looks at the man. Oh that shined blank face turned back into a blank face.

"Okay." He said rudely.

The man lets out a small shiver, feeling Muichiro's aura before leading him to a mini restaurant.

Muichiro looks at the place for a bit before spotting Genya eating on the corner table. Ginko noticed him aswell and made a cheeky smirk.

"Go on, sit! We'll prepare your food" The man said kindly before walking to the kitchen.

"Forget this—"

"Tokito-san..." Ginko cuts off Muichiro.
"I think you should sit beside, uhm..."

Shit what's his name again? What does Hashibami call him...—

"Genya?" Muichiro said, making Ginko snap.

"Ah— Yes! Genya! He looks so lonely Tokito-san..." Ginko said, sweating a bit from embarrassment.

"Ginko, you don't usually act like this..." Muichiro narrows his eyes.

"What do you mean Tokito-sama?"

"Ever since I've received my first letter, you don't really talk the way you usually talk... Erm.." Muichiro rubs his chin as he looks up.

"Tokito-sannn! I'm just looking out for you—!"

"But you gossip alot..."

"Erm..."

Genya there, can hear Muichiro's chitter chatter with his crow, noticing them. He smiles and waves his hand up high.

"Tokito-san!!!"

Muichiro turned to see Genya waving.

Fucking shit.

Ginko giggles.

Muichiro lets out a grunt before walking up to Genya with his irritated face. Genya's smile crooked a bit, seeing how annoyed Muichiro is.

He kept coming into his privacy alot, haven't he?

There was their first encounter, their missions, and the time when he nearly kissed him unconsciously.

He lets out a nervous chuckle, looking at Muichiro. Thinking that he should stop calling him or going up to him.

Muichiro here, just kept staring at him. Very irritated. He keeps talking to him, weirdly smiling and acting...

Yes, it's quite annoying for him.

He then rose and eyebrow, seeing Genya holding something inside his mouth. The hell is he doing?

"What are you doing?"

"Ah— Nothing, my tooth is just loose recently..." Genya said awkwardly.

"Let me see—" Muichiro raises his hand, about to grabs Genya's chin.

"AH— It's fine!!!" Genya said aloud, backing a bit from his seat, blushing.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKK

"Mist Hashira," The masked man called.

Both Muichiro and Genya turned to the man.

"Your food is ready..." He bowed and pointed to a table full of food with his hand.

"Okay." Muichiro said coldly before walking to the table.

Genya watches him walking away. He breaths for a bit, trying to calm himself.

Shit. What the hell happened there!?!?

He sighed.

---

"Matsuemon, I told you I'm not doing anything with Ginko!!! We're just friends!!!" Hashibami said aloud,  flapping his wings up and down.

"Well why are you guys in that tree branch together, hm? I was looking after my owner until I spotted you two!!!" He yelled, crossing his feathered wings.

"I swear! She's not cheating on you with me!"

"Oh she's probably not," Matsuemon shook his head.
"BUT YOU MUST BE HARASSING HER!!!"

"I SWEAR I—"

A low groan was then heard from Hashibami's back. Both crows turned their attention to see Hashibami's owner, looking directly at the the two birds.

Matsuemon quivered and immediately flew away. Recalling what he did to Hashibami in the final selection.

Seeing the crow fly away, Hashibami lets out a relived sigh.

Genya here is looking at him shirtless, only having a towel around his waist.
"Bami why were you yelling with that guy?"

"Nothing..." Hashibami groaned out.
"Going to bathe I see"

"Yeah, I still got this fucking loose tooth"

"Yeah hope your anger issues will get through that"

"Shut up!"

Hashibami chuckled.

Genya curved a smile and took off his towel and goes into the hot spring water. He lets out a small sigh, feeling the steaming warm water flowing.

"Ouch—" He heard, feeling a sudden splash of water.

He lets out a grunt and shook of the water furiously.
"Who the hell—" He turned around, to see Muichiro rising from the water.

Genya fell silent, he was about to shout at the young Hashira. He blinked.
"Oh, uhm...—"

"You again?" Muichiro frowned and scoffed.

Genya just looks at individual then looks away. Scratching the back of his neck with pouted lips.

"So uhm," He looks back at the Hashira.
"What happened? Are you okay?"

"I slipped on that stone" Muichiro pointed at a stone behind him.

"Ah," Genya lets out.
"Are you okay though?"

"I guess" Muichiro said in a cold tone. Not wanting to talk to Genya at the moment.

What is this guy? Planning to put a blood art on me again? Muichiro growled.

Genya was taken a back, seeing Muichiro seemed so... offensive...

"The hot spring is really warm, isn't it?" He said awkwardly, not wanting to make Muichiro mad nor uncomfortable.

"Eh" Muichiro shrugged, looking away.

Genya just continues to look at the other. Seemed like he's just annoying to him, which kind of saddened Genya a bit.

He thinned his lips and eyebrows were lowered and knit together. He then felt his loose tooth moving which made him growl deeply.

Muichiro heard the growl and looks back at Genya, seeing him seemingly annoyed with his tooth. He blinked, seeing how slightly angry he is...

Kind of reminds him of someone...

"Hey," Muichiro said blankly, which caught Genya's attention. Genya looks at Muichiro, waiting for him to say something.

"You..." Muichiro points at the other, trying to recall.
"You look like that... That wolf...!"

"Wolf?" Genya repeated, looking at Muichiro with a confused expression.

"The white wolf..." He said, pointing at himself.
"The wind... Person... Has scars...?"

"Aniki?" Genya blinked.

"Aniki? What's that?"

"Oh, well Aniki is similar to Nii-san, you know, big brother?"

"Nii-san..." Muichiro said quietly, looking down.

"Well, yeah—"

"Mom... Dad..." Muichiro cries in his sleep, moving stressfully and uncomfortably. Sweating under the hot air.

"Dad come back..." He cried out, digging his fingers onto his futon.

"Mom—"

"Shh... It's okay..." Someone said quietly, brushing his fingers gently against Muichiro's forehead.

Muichiro calmed down a bit, hearing the person's gentle voice.

"Muichiro, I'm sorry... I'm sorry for being really hard on you after what happened to Mom and Dad..." He said, continue to comfort Muichiro.

"I'm actually trying to put myself together aswell but I need to protect you... Your my only relative left..." A tear dropped on Muichiro's cheek.

Muichiro continues to cry, still thinking of his late parents.
"Mom... Dad..."

"Shh..." The person continues to pat his head.

"Nii-san is here... I'll always be watching you..."

"Nii-san...?" Muichiro said, opening his eyes to see Genya's worried face. His hands on his shoulder, gripping tight slightly.

"Tokito-san??? You've zoned out..." Genya said worriedly. He can feel Muichiro's body shaking.

Muichiro looks down, seeing tears drop in the water. He shivers, slowly putting his hand on his cheek. Feeling his tears flow down.

"W-What is this thing..." He sniffed and rubbed his eyes.
"W-Why w-won't it s-stop..." He cries more, trembling as he speaks.

Genya's look softens up, his grip loosens slowly. His eyes looks at Muichiro deeply as he looks down and cries, trying to rubs of his tears.

"You... You've never cried before...?" He said softly, putting a palm on the younger's cheek.

"Cried...?" Muichiro sniffs, looking away as he still continues to wipe his tears away.

Genya slightly furrowed his brows.
"Tokito-san..." He called.

But Muichiro is still crying.

"Muichiro, please look at me" Genya said reassuringly.

Muichiro lets out a gasp and looks at the older with teary eyes.

"Are you alright, what happened...?" He said, gently rubbing his cheek as the tears continue to flow.

"I-I don't know..." His eyes start to dart around and shuts them.
"Someone was... Talking to me... It was dark and— I don't know!!!" He said aloud and opens his eyes. Looking at Genya.

Genya frowned and looks at the young Hashira. He slowly brushes his fingers through his hair.

Muichiro opens  his mouth slightly to feel something cold. He found it odd knowing he's in a hot spring at the moment.

It felt like arms, hugging him again. He looks up to see that Genya wasn't hugging him. Just looking at him worriedly as he brush his fingers through his hair.

He touches his chest, there were no arms. His tears falls down harder this time. Something felt too heavy to carry.

"Oi! Muichiro! I told you to get some water!!!"

"Muichiro you're such a dumbass!!! Fine, I'll do the work while you rest... And don't fucking get up!!!"

"What!? It's just Furofuki Daikon, nothing special...—"

"I'll be the one to cook rice you can chop off those vegetables"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?!?" Muichiro cried out, covering his ears as he sniffs and cries.

Genya got startled by Muichiro's sudden outburst. He feels his body trembling more as he's breathing hollows.

"Tokito-san???" Genya said, panicking.

Muichiro was shaking alot, his eyes continues to water. He wasn't responding to Genya nor moving.

"Tokito! MUICHIRO!!!"

Muichiro gasped and looks at Genya. Even his eyes were trembling.

"G-Genya..." Muichiro stuttered out.

"Yes... Muichiro...?"

"I-I..." He stopped, not knowing the right words to say.

"You need something?" Genya asked softly.

Muichiro's breath continues to be hollow. He lifts his arms and gestures him to embrace him, not knowing the right word.

"You... Need a hug?"

Muichiro nodded.

Genya lets out a gentle sigh. He slowly moves closer to the smaller, holding his back and gently embraces him.

Muichiro felt... Safe and warm under Genya's embrace. His head is resting on Genya's chest, his tears slowly begings to stop.

He felt...

Comfortable...

It felt familiar to him...

Warm... It felt so familiar... Has someone done this to me before...?

He thought, slowly closing his eyes as he falls asleep.

Genya feels Muichiro's body not trembling as much anymore... He looks down to see Muichiro peacefully sleeping. A faint smile plastered on his lips.

He then leaned on a rock, gently holding the Hashira. He tucks his hair behind his ear, seeing Muichiro's adorable face. His smile curves a little more.

"I don't know what happened to you, but I'll be there for you whatever it is..." He said quietly, slowly drifting to sleep.

---

Muichiro flutter his eyes open with a yawn. He sees himself laying on Genya's chest. He blinked, looking at the peacefully sleeping Genya.

"Oi" He said, slapping Genya's cheek several times.

Genya lets out a groan and opens his eyes. He sees Muichiro on top of him, slight pink cheeks were visible.

"We fell asleep... What happened?" Muichiro asked, tilting his head.

Genya furrowed his brows, confused.
"You don't remember?"

"All I remember was you talking about an Aniki..." Muichiro shrugged and got off Genya.
"Well, anyways bye"

Genya watches Muichiro walk off with a wave. He sighed and stand up, still in the hot spring water.

I hope your okay... He sighed then felt his loose tooth moving once again.

He groaned and tries to get it out as it's annoying him all day long. He finally took it out forcefully, but then he felt something in his mouth once again.

He threw the tooth away and looks for what's inside his mouth.

"SHINAZUGAWA GENYA!!!" He heard his name being yelled out and turned to see the person who stopped him from pulling a kid's hair.

"DROP DEAD!!!"

Author: THIS WAS 3275 WORDS HELP ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Anyways, hope you guys are doing well!!! Remember to stay safe and healthy!!<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.9K 59 6
This is a Bottom sanemi One-Shot book, I also made Bottom Kaigaku One-Shot so I decided to make a sanemi one, send me a request and I'll do it. It ca...
3.3K 114 8
'๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด!' Vox yelled. That fucker was back, and Vox had to admit he'd missed the little dick. Despite the past, Vox cou...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...