[14] - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒅

"Letters should be written with love..."

"Letters?" Sanemi asked his dear mother.

Genya is by the futons, playing with their younger siblings as he hears their conversation.

"Ah yes, letters... I would always write letters to your grandfather before he had passed" States the kind mother.

"Mama," Genya called.

The mother and Sanemi looks at Genya together with the youngers.

"Yes dear?" She said.

"Could you... Teach me how to write?" Genya asked.

The woman smiled and giggles and her second son.

"Of course dear..." She replied shortly.

"But remember,"

"Letters should be written with love to the ones you know dearly..."

I kept hearing Ma's voice everytime I write.

I've written something to Pen Pal without knowing them. The more I write, the more closer we had gotten.

It's almost like I've already met them.

I asked Ma to teach me how to write just to one day write something to her but it never happened... Now I'm just writing to a stranger whom isn't a stranger anymore...

"We're here" Said the Kakushi.

He took off Genya's blindfold and Genya flutter his eyes open.

Nothing's changed...

Genya thought. He then waved the Kakushi goodbye and explore the village with his crow.

"Do you think that they still make those rice cakes?" Genya asked his crow.

"Don't know... But maybe—"

"KYAAAAA!!!! IT'S YOUUU!!!" The Love Hashira said loudly. She ran towards Genya and hugs him and Hashibami quickly flew off, startled by the sudden hug.

Genya flushed pink the moment she hugged him. He was as still as a statue, like his soul left him.

"KYAA!!! YOU'RE STILL SO ADORABLE AFTER LAST MEETING!!!"

Muichiro let out a groan the moment he heard that. He turned to his left to see Mitsuri hugging Genya. He furrowed his eyebrows.

Their being loud...

He seemed annoyed and rolled his eyes.

It's Hashibami's owner...
Ginko thought, looking at Genya.

Sigh...
"So where is this swordsmith who's going to make my new sword?" Muichiro turned to Ginko.

"I heard he has already started, but he doesn't seem to be in town at the moment..." She shrugged.

Muichiro let out a second sigh and turns away. Walking to wherever he's going. He narrows his eyes, watching the path. He's mind couldn't stop thinking about something.

About someone...

About Genya.

Genya Shinazugawa... You're awfully familiar in some sort of way. I can't really recall on how we first met but, it's so odd...

Muichiro lets out a small "Hmm...", looking at the ground.

Ginko noticed Muichiro's behavior, he doesn't usually looks down. He would always look up, looking at the sky and comments the shaped clouds.