[9] - ❝ 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉... ❞

Narrator

Few weeks had passed and Muichiro had been taking the medication daily thanks to Ginko's constant reminding. They both can't tell wether the medication is working or not. Muichiro still acts the same, cold, serious, and forgetful.

That is until his next mission...

Muichiro walks by another mountain with an abandoned village. It's empty and dark, filled with dead bodies and lots of blood.

It wasn't long until the demon showed up. Muichiro grabbed his sword and is ready to fight.

------------------------------------------

Muichiro lays on a bed by the window. For once, he recalled the battle perfectly.

He drew his blade up high and sliced the Demon's head off since he pushed him down with his foot.

"Mmm..." He mumbled quietly, looking at the window to see a nice sunny yet hot day.

Ginko then landed on the window sill, holding a peice of folded paper.

"Ah... Ginko..." The young Hashira said, letting out his hand for the letter.

Ginko placed the letter on his palm and smiled.

"I guess he did answer to your 'What's drugs?' letter" She chuckled.

Muichiro just looked at the female crow confused. Eversince he took the medication, he told it to his Secret Pen Pal who later on assumed it was drugs.

Muichiro then turned to the paper and opens it.

------------------------------------------

"Dear Pen Pal,

Okay, how do I say this...

Drugs are like illegal medications that are not really recommended by doctors... I think that's the meaning?

Okay so, I'm sorry that I have assumed that. I know it has been recommended by your doctor and I just said it as a joke.

Please don't take it seriously...

- Pen Pal"

------------------------------------------

Muichiro blinked, not understanding what the letter ment. He just decided to shrug it off and looks at Ginko.

"Do you perhaps brought a pen and paper?" He asked softly.

Ginko just nodded 'no'.

"Try asking Miss Shinobu..!" She suggested.

Muichiro seemed to agree and went down on his bed and went out of the room.

------------------------------------------

Muichiro continues walking around with Ginko on his shoulder.

"I don't think Kocho-san is here..." He said quietly.

"Ah... I did hear that she went on a mission..." Ginko stated.