Cale and The Shinobi

De YaoiYurishipper

Cale and Choi Han live happily in the Black Castle with their three children. One day, while they were enjoyi... Mais

Giant Animals
The Gods swear They are innocent!
Nosy Elders
Introduction Party
Prophecy? What Prophecy?
Questions And Answers
Peaceful Months
Weekend Trip

Problem? Solve It Cale Style!

758 54 24
De YaoiYurishipper

(Trash of the Count and Naruto are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Minato was going through the paper Orochimaru had given him, 'This is unbelievable. The children we thought were killed in action are still alive.'

Jiraya entered the office and murmured, "My students.... They were betrayed. I failed as their teacher."

Minato was alarmed, "Sensei, sit down. Explain I will put up a seal."

Jiraya sat down as Minato set up a protective seal, 'I am sorry, Nagato, Konan, Yahiko, I failed you. I failed you.'

Minato, "Sensei... You take your time."

Jiraya took a deep breath and then started to explain what he had found out after doing his own investigation on Danzo. From what Jiraya learned Danzo had been the one to intercept the message and warnings coming from Uzushio. He knew Uzushio needed help but that fool had hidden the request for help causing Konoha to lose a powerful ally. That was not all Danzo had apparently committed this deep betrayal in order to gain favour from Hanzo of all people out there. Minato's eyes hardened on hearing this, the blond had watched over Kushina every time she cried for her people. More than once, his wife had broken down when the time for certain celebrations Uzushio was known for came around.

Jiraya, "Danzo even... Oh Kami, I want to strangle his neck for this."

Minato, "And I will help you hide the body. Talk to me Sensei. I am here for you."

Jiraya, "I should be the one doing that Minato - kun. Now, where was I?"

Minato poured some sake, passing it to Jiraya, "You were about to tell me what other atrocities that Danzo has committed aside from betraying the alliance between Konoha and Uzushio."

Jiraya grit his teeth, "This is more of a personal matter at this point. That bastard is the reason my students are dead. My little Yahiko, Nagato and Konan, they were my first students."

Minato remembered those names from before, "My seniors, you said they were casualties of war."

Jiraya, "That is what I had thought too but after my investigation, it is true that Danzo is the reason behind it."

Minato, "Well, I guess I can add this to my case of taking Danzo down."

Jiraya, "I want in."

Minato, "Of course."

Orochimaru was looking at the letter he received, 'This is interesting.'

Anko, "Sensei, I finished the D - rank mission."

Orochimaru nodded, "Good, report to the front desk and then take the rest of the day off."

Anko grinned, "I am going to hang out with Kurenai - tan, Oriko - chan and Yugao - chan."

Orochimaru, "Use safety."

Anko, "Not like that Sensei!"

Orochimaru, "Sure, sure."

Anko whined, "Sensei. It's not like that."

Orochimaru waved her off, "Yes, yes, far be it from me to understand what interest you youngsters have."

Anko ran off ears red but no longer complained, 'How did he know I like Oriko - chan? Adults are scary.'

Orochimaru snorted heading out as well, 'Having a kid and teasing them is surprisingly fun. Kyuubi?'

Kyuubi, "So, this white rabbit really went as far as to create these attack dolls using the dead?"

Cale, "Yes, it was quite the headache dealing with them but we managed to stop them."

Kyuubi, "Fascinating! I would like to visit your world, perhaps meet this Eruhaben that you respect so much."

Raon, "You will like Goldie Gramps, he glows like gold."

Hong, "The prettiest gold."

Ohn, "His dragon form is golden in colour too."

Kyuubi, "Sounds like a very beautiful existence."

Cale, "He is. Oh! Orochimaru - san."

Orochimaru nodded, "Cale - san, Kyuubi - sama! Hello children. Good day to you."

Cale, "Good day, we were going to try out this barbeque restaurant that recently opened. Would you like to join us?"

Orochimaru, "If it is not trouble."

Kyuubi, "None at all. There are a few things Cale here wishes to discuss with you."

Orochimaru, "Very well."

Choi Han then led the way to the barbeque restaurant and found a place for the seven of them. The Snake Sannin was obviously not used to socializing as he kept his guard up though he was polite and very well mannered. Choi Han was amused as he remembered his own attempts to talk with others he was not close to and coming off stiff. Of course, over the years he had gotten better when it came to socializing and after the War ended it was like a burden had been lifted from his shoulders. He had become less stiff and much more friendly and approachable for others.

Cale, "Orochimaru - san, I have been thinking about what you told us a month ago."

Orochimaru, "About Danzo's offer."

Kyuubi, "Yes, Cale - kun has been thinking about it for a while now."

Orochimaru, "I see."

Cale, "Listen, he targeted Naruto - kun and that is one thing I cannot let go no matter what."

Orochimaru, "Right, one of the possible children was the Jinchuriki."

Choi Han, "Will you join us?"

Orochimaru, "Very well, but I want to know everything you have planned."

Cale gave a very innocent smile, "The plan is very simple. There is a festival at the end of the week. The Fire Daimyō is visiting the village, we are going to corner him there."

Kyuubi, "The winter festival. It is getting colder."

Hong, "Snake - san, will you be alright?"

Orochimaru, "Of course I will. Why do you ask?"

Ohn, "You are a Snake summoner and even though you are a snake you are better than Clopeh of course."

Orochimaru, "Ah! Yes, I am a snake summoner but I am also a human. Do not worry about me, I am alright. A little cold does not bother me, I am just unable to summon my partner, Manda is all I have to worry about."

Raon, "Fine, but stay close to us Snake - san, I will keep you warm."

Orochimaru smiled softly, "Thank you Raon - kun. I appreciate it."

At the end of the week just a day before the festival started it started to snow in Konoha. The snow fall lasted for a week or so, not long enough but it was enjoyable as long as people were careful and dressed warm. The winter festival was for two days and one night, with lanterns hung all around the village casting a warm glow over the snow covered streets and roofs. Cale was enjoying the first day though Kushina grumbled about the cold days, she was from the warm Southern sea. Uzushio never had snow fall and the coldest temperature was equal to autumn in Konoha.

Raon, "Aunty, here, here."

Kushina gave a sigh of relief when she felt warm air around her, "Thank you Raon - tan."

Cale, "We are going to have some hot piping drama today."

Kushina eyed him, "You have been talking with Orochimaru a lot. Does it have anything to do with that?"

Cale gave an impish smile, "Maybe, just be patient and don't worry. We planned it out."

Hong, "That old guy is here, with that is the Sandaime right?"

Ohn, "Right, well even the Sandaime will not be able to hide him. Hu hu hu hu!"

Cale pat their heads, "Correct."

Naruto was trying to copy the laugh, "U u u u u."

Kushina cooed, "Naru - tan, you are getting better at copying others."

The Fire Daimyō then appeared with his wife and started to address the people then announced the beginning of the winter festival. Cale gave an evil smirk and then paper started to fall from the sky surprising everyone who was there. Orochimaru and Raon had worked hard on making copies of the papers he had and then waited for a large number of people to gather together. The fact that the people were family members of the missing children was even better, especially with the Fire Daimyō there. There were sounds of gasp and outrage coming from all sides and Cale took Kushina and Naruto a bit further away from the area.

Hiruzen, "Danzo, what is the meaning of this?"

Danzo, "You will have to be more specific Hiruzen."

Hiruzen snapped, "My wife, Biwako, Danzo, you are the reason she is dead."

Minato was fuming, "You were planning on using my only son for your own perverse army."

Shikaku, "That is not all. It seems he has been keeping the missing Clan children for his own army."

Fugaku, "Looks like you have been planning to form a coup de'at against the Yondaime."

Kushina was fuming, "What was that? He was planning to do what to my Naru - tan?"

Cale, "Turn him into a mindless weapon."

Naruto turned to Cale wanting to be held, "Gaaa gaaa."

Cale smiled at him, "Oh? What is it Naruto?"

Kushina, "Please, hold on to Naruto - kun, Cale - kun. I have to deal with something as the Uzumaki - head."

Cale, "Of course, Kushina - chan. We will stay safe and sound right here."

Choi Han, "Cale - nim, I have made sure to work with Orochimaru to cut off the escape routes. There are tunnels with living space in them."

Cale, "I see, I suppose those places were for the children. What a horrid way to raise children."

Choi Han nodded, "Yes, I made sure to order those down there to move to a safe place with Orochimaru using my aura to not allow any problems."

Cale, "Good job!"

Choi Han beamed, "They are safe."

Raon, "Things are getting heated there."

Cale looked at where the shinobi were surrounding Danzo who was fighting back against every Konoha shinobi who were working together. The Root Shinobi were now down and held back by the ANBU while the four guards of the Yondaime ensured the safety of the Fire Daimyō and his family. Cale was grinning while using his dominating Aura to mess with Danzo's senses making it hard for him to focus. Naruto was enjoying the chaos and laughing while clapping his hands at how his parents were easily dealing with the creepy old man. On Cale's side Kyuubi was enjoying dango while watching the chaos in front of him with amused eyes.

Orochimaru, "Cale - san, everything is going according to your plan."

Cale smiled, "I know."

Orochimaru eyed him, "You have done this before, haven't you?"

Cale smirked, "Yes."

Orochimaru, "May I know who it was?"

Cale, "Actually I do not remember their names but I do remember they were enslaving people and trying to sell them as slaves."

Orochimaru, "People from enemy territories?"

Cale, "No, guess again."

Orochimaru, "Their own people? I have no words. No wonder you were furious yet unsurprised that day."

Cale sighed, "I have come to accept foolish yet evil people will exist everywhere. No matter how much you flush them out, they will appear time and time again. All you can do is be aware of your surroundings."

Orochimaru, "I think I understand Cale - san. Humans will always be greedy and selfish. So we have to be aware of those around us."

Cale, "You know, compared to Clopeh, I definitely like you much better. You are calm and level headed."

Orochimaru, "Ah, thank you."

Raon, "Stupid Clopeh would have gotten all excited and caused a bigger commotion and headache."

Ohn, "Or try to use the chaos as a chance to feel Dad up."

Hong crossed his arms, "He is not doing that again. I will not allow it to happen."

Cale, "I am in your care then."

Kushina, "Cale - kun, let's go home."

Cale, "Oh? Finished already?"

Kushina, "Not really, we will be questioning him more about the details later on."

Cale, "I see, I suppose that means Minato - kun will not be coming home tonight."

Kushina, "Afraid so. I do not want to leave him to deal with this alone but I don't want to leave Naruto - chan either."

Cale, "Come with me Kushina. Why don't you feed him for tonight and then go to Minato? I will take care of Naru - tan."

Kushina, "Would you really? Won't it be too much trouble?"

Cale waved her questions off, "Naru - tan is an absolute angel compared to some of the kids back home. We can take care of him very easily as long as he is well fed."

Choi Han, "Orochimaru - san will be with us too so you do not have to worry about safety."

Orochimaru nodded, "I have become quite fond of Naruto myself. He is like sunshine in my opinion."

Kushina was happy though, "I really appreciate it, Orochimaru - sama. I will feed Naruto - kun first then."

Cale chuckled, "I will make a quick dinner snack for you and Minato in the meantime, okay?"

Kushina, "Yes, that would be wonderful."

Kushina (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠), 'Having a large family around really is the best.'

Hong, "Orochimaru - san, Orochimaru - san. When will you introduce us to your student?"

Ohn, "It would be nice to have another kid around. Naruto is a baby so he doesn't count."

Raon nodded, "Yes, we are very curious about your student."

Orochimaru smiled at them, "How about tomorrow?"

Raon, "Acceptable."

(To be continued..
Hope you all are doing well.
Till next week.)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4K 149 14
Leticia Candmione Henituse never expected in her life that she would go back in time when her parents didn't knew each other, she didn't get along wi...
12K 848 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
136K 9.1K 63
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. Note: Thi...
45K 2.3K 9
Just a story about OG!Cale and his children that he adopted. I got this idea from MilkyMiks from ao3 if you want you can check her out. Scarred Hear...