Problem? Solve It Cale Style!

(Trash of the Count and Naruto are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Minato was going through the paper Orochimaru had given him, 'This is unbelievable. The children we thought were killed in action are still alive.'

Jiraya entered the office and murmured, "My students.... They were betrayed. I failed as their teacher."

Minato was alarmed, "Sensei, sit down. Explain I will put up a seal."

Jiraya sat down as Minato set up a protective seal, 'I am sorry, Nagato, Konan, Yahiko, I failed you. I failed you.'

Minato, "Sensei... You take your time."

Jiraya took a deep breath and then started to explain what he had found out after doing his own investigation on Danzo. From what Jiraya learned Danzo had been the one to intercept the message and warnings coming from Uzushio. He knew Uzushio needed help but that fool had hidden the request for help causing Konoha to lose a powerful ally. That was not all Danzo had apparently committed this deep betrayal in order to gain favour from Hanzo of all people out there. Minato's eyes hardened on hearing this, the blond had watched over Kushina every time she cried for her people. More than once, his wife had broken down when the time for certain celebrations Uzushio was known for came around.

Jiraya, "Danzo even... Oh Kami, I want to strangle his neck for this."

Minato, "And I will help you hide the body. Talk to me Sensei. I am here for you."

Jiraya, "I should be the one doing that Minato - kun. Now, where was I?"

Minato poured some sake, passing it to Jiraya, "You were about to tell me what other atrocities that Danzo has committed aside from betraying the alliance between Konoha and Uzushio."

Jiraya grit his teeth, "This is more of a personal matter at this point. That bastard is the reason my students are dead. My little Yahiko, Nagato and Konan, they were my first students."

Minato remembered those names from before, "My seniors, you said they were casualties of war."

Jiraya, "That is what I had thought too but after my investigation, it is true that Danzo is the reason behind it."

Minato, "Well, I guess I can add this to my case of taking Danzo down."

Jiraya, "I want in."

Minato, "Of course."

Orochimaru was looking at the letter he received, 'This is interesting.'

Anko, "Sensei, I finished the D - rank mission."

Orochimaru nodded, "Good, report to the front desk and then take the rest of the day off."

Anko grinned, "I am going to hang out with Kurenai - tan, Oriko - chan and Yugao - chan."

Orochimaru, "Use safety."

Anko, "Not like that Sensei!"

Orochimaru, "Sure, sure."

Anko whined, "Sensei. It's not like that."

Orochimaru waved her off, "Yes, yes, far be it from me to understand what interest you youngsters have."

Anko ran off ears red but no longer complained, 'How did he know I like Oriko - chan? Adults are scary.'

Orochimaru snorted heading out as well, 'Having a kid and teasing them is surprisingly fun. Kyuubi?'

Kyuubi, "So, this white rabbit really went as far as to create these attack dolls using the dead?"

Cale, "Yes, it was quite the headache dealing with them but we managed to stop them."