Bad thinking Diary

By Nightark_Siblings

Two ladies That were first friends Then became lovers at the end, Kim Minji and Kang Yuna. They both have bee... More

~°Requests°~
Bad thinking diary Chapter 1
Chapter 2 At Home chilling
Chapter 3 Minji and her jealousy
Chapter 4 Flirty Yuna
Chapter 5 A fight with the girls
Chapter 6 Romance tonight
Chapter 7 Drunk But Cute?
NOTICE.
NOTICE.
Chapter 8 Sick Minji
Chapter 9 At the Beach
Chapter 10 menstruation
Chapter 11 Movie night
Chapter 12 Museum
Chapter 13 Long time no see
Chapter 14 Spicy Night
❗ UPDATES ❗
Chapter 15 Minji on Top
Chapter 16 "Can we match?"
Chapter 17 "Your mine"
Chapter 18 Drunk Again
Chapter 19 "My missing love"
° ~ RANDOM TEA!!! ~ °
!!! Shout out No.1 !!!
°~ pictures of Spice ~°
Chapter 20 What a Woman
!- NEW STORY -!
(-NEW UPGRADE-)
💢Exam💢
Chapter 22 "Such a cute face!"
->Characters<-

Chapter 21 "Are those Stains?"

198 4 2
By Nightark_Siblings

Part 2 Of "What a woman"

**After the Bar, And Party, Kim Minji And Kang Yuna Got home. They Both were a bit Drunk Honestly. Yuna Had control of herself since she kind of got used to it, But her blush Is very Visible. Meanwhile Minji.. The Not so Calm one. Drinking 5 Cups of Red wine For her isn't really a good idea. But she can't help herself**

**Minji Hopped on the Bed, Leaving red wine stains from her Hand, Her Leg, And her Face**

- "Haaa..~!.. Finally! We are home!!"

**She Kisses the Bedsheets, Happy to be home until she realizes The Wine Stains on the bed sheets**

- "Ooh.. no..."

**Gulp**

**She intensively Swallowed her Sailva, Already imagining what would clearly happen if Yuna Knew this**

- "Uh.. Quick! I have to change the-"

- "Change the what Minji?"

**Yuna Interrupted**

**Kim Minji Looks away, Completely Embarrassed**

- "Im sorry. I- I really didn't mean to.. I .. Got the wine on the bed sheets.. When i.. Kissed it."

**Minji Expected her to Be mad or shout at her. But In Reality, Yuna actually found it funny and hilarious For her to kiss the bed sheets**

**Chuckle**

- "Why did you kiss the Bed sheets??"

- "Hm.. I just Missed The bed.."

**Yuna Then Got the Idea**

- "Oh~? You miss "Doing it" On the bed you mean?"

**Minji Wondered what she coudve meant, Until she realized it and Blushed 50 Shades of red**

- "NO! I-"

**Yuna Playfully Pinned her on the bed**

- "Oh Hush~ Don't be scared. I'll be Gentle. You know you want to"

**Minji Thought to her self for a second. She needed to resist but.. It sounds really good right now so she Just gave it all in**

- "F-fine.. Do it.."

**Yuna Smirked. This was going to be a lot of fun for her**

- "Now slowly take your clothes off"

**As Minji Listened to her, Yuna was getting something out of her Delivery**

**What Minji saw Made her Blush Deeper.**

**Yuna Pulled out a Vibrator and A DoubleHeaded Dildo**

- "What would you like to try out first, Kim Minji?"

**Minji shook her head no, But Her Clit was really messing with her right now. Just by looking at those sex toys, She already got her self wet, Which was unusual but Fun for Yuna**

- "Oh?~ You seem to like The Toy i have. Lets give it a try, Shall we?"

**Minji Nervously laughed at her as she swallowed her saliva Once more**

- "Good lord.."

**Yuna Slowly placed The Vibrator inside Minji**

**She Turned it on to level 1/10**

- "Does it hurt?"

**Minji Shook her head**

- "N-no.. It feels.. Alright.."

**She Turned it up to Level 2/10 for Minji**

**VRRRR VRRRR VRRRRR VRRRRR**

**As it vibrates, Minji was trying to hold it in. she was already flushed Red and All wet down there**

- "Hm.. Seems like we need a little more power no?"

**Before Minji can reply to her, She already set the Level to 5/10 So Instant**

- "YUNA WA- HNGH!~"

**VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VRRRRRRRRRRRR**

**The vibrates got louder which Concerned Minji a bit since The Walls are very Thin. So the Neighbors might be able to hear the Vibrator, And Mostly her Moans**

- "Oh Minji, Did you remember the time we got caught in the Public Restroom?"

**She Flinched as she Blushed more with embarrassment**

- "OF COURSE I DO! why did you have to fuck me in a public restroom!?"

**Giggle**

- "Im sorry my love. I just couldn't help my self, You were too pretty and too Good"

**Without a Warning, She set the level up to 7/10**

- "NGH~! Y-YUNA! stop Skipping levels! This is very i- hngh-.. Instant!"

**Chuckle**

- "But it's so Cute to see your face expression~"

**Smirk**

- "Shall i set it up to level 10?"

**Oh no.. The Max Level!?**

- "PLEASE DON'T!"

**chuckle**

- "But your Pussy is craving for it. Aren't i correct?"

**Minji Hesitated. But she really wanted it so bad.**

- "I.. well-"

**She graoned Before Sighing**

- "Fine.. Go ahead.."

**As Yuna Gave A Playful Smirk again, She turned the Vibrator on to Its Max level or level 10/10**

- "AH!~ HNGH!~ N-NGH..~"

**Yuna Covered her Mouth**

- "Shh.. It's Night time already.. You wouldn't want the neighbors to catch us.. do you now?"

**She Brought the dildo**

- "Now lets see if this Thing fits in your ass"

**Minji looked at her concerned, But otherwise, Her Body is getting Excited, Getting all twitchy**

- "I..no..i.."

**Minji Looked away and Nodded***

- "Yes.. please.."

**Without hesitation, Yuna Sticked it up her ass while the Vibrator is still doing it's thing inside her Vagina**

**Yuna Began To Thrust the Double headed dildo on her**

**Thrust thrust thrust**

- "Agh!!..~"

**Yuna Slid The Dildo inside her Vagina as well. Since it was a Double headed**

- "Fuck."

**She Then Slowly thrust the Dildo using her Own Pussy**

**She Thrusts with her Waist and with her own Strength**

- "YUNA!!~"

**Minji moaned out her Name**

**Yuna Kept Thrusting Harder and Faster. Minji Began to Wonder why This felt absolutely So good.**

- Time Skip -

- After Sex -

**After they showered, They Came put in their Comfy pajamas**

- "Wahh!~ Refreshing!"

**She Came to Hug Yuna On the bed**

- "Minji, Careful. I still have to Clean your.. *clearing throat* Ahem. Well, Cum."

**As she personality said that, Minji Became embarrass**

- "Im sorry! Did i really Cum that much???"

**Chuckle**

- "Yeah.. You sure did. But don't worry, It was my Idea to turn you on anyway"

**Blush**

- "Don't use that Word!"

- "Why not?"

- "Cus it's EMBARRASSING!!!"

**Yuna Laughed at her. She became more embarrassed now, But.. They were both living a happy life together anyways**

It's such a short story but this will do for now, Huhuhu (*´ω`*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 227 15
Hwang Yeji is inlove with her best friend Shin Ryujin, But Shin Ryujin is inlove with someone else. Will she be able to confess her love for her or w...
10.3K 286 20
importante: this story went through some editing in December of 2023 so its kinda different if you read it before :) basically yunjin is a flirt and...
53K 1.5K 52
Jisung has been love with his best friend forever but fears it's one sided and doesn't want to ruin their friendship. He is desperate to have him but...
79.4K 3.3K 43
Rich girl Kim Minji does not believe in love, cupid, and destiny. She believes at "There's no right one for the other one." What if she met her righ...