Torturing Love (Swadmare lemo...

By Nightmarezmare

This story includes from what is based off the title, swadmare lemon is only a small percentage, I'm scared o... More

SwadMare Angst || Forced act.
SwadMare Angst || Nothing but Pain
KillerMare Angst || "Why him?."
KillerMare Angst || a fight with swad
SwadMare Angst || Punishment
SwadMare Angst || Tears and Begs
KillerMare Angst || Healing bruises
KillerMare Angst || Healing bruises (2)
🧾|A deal. (beforemath)
Killer Angst/ SwadMare|A deal (1)
Killermare Angst |🖐️ Touch.
Nightmare Angst |Brainwashed
Killermare Angst |Anger.
Killermare Angst|Anger. (2)
Killermare angst | A missing memory
Killermare angst |Familiar person
Message_1 rem€mber.
Killermare angst | Painful disease
Killermare Angst | Painful experience
Killermare angst | Sleepless nights
Horrordust angst | A lost one
Horrordust Angst | Deep sleep
Message_2 m!ne
Nightmare angst | Held captive
Bad sanses angst | Dark night
Message3_unstable message
Message4_wutiwant

Nightmare angst | Memories

104 4 8
By Nightmarezmare

Hello hello, I'm back with another chapter, I won't be posting chapters for 4 days i think. I'm going hometown.

Warning :
Manipulation
Angst
Swears

"I'm sure it's here somewhere.."

Sci said, wandering around swapdream, looking for a castle or some sort.

Dream and swap followed behind, getting an uneasy feeling about this place, it was cold and quiet. Didn't seem like there was any monsters nearby

They finally reached their destination, a big castle standing in front of them. Swap's jaw dropped low, it seemed like a billionaires dream, Dream was also surprised, but not the same as Swap was.

Sci hummed, rubbing his chin and glancing at some windows.

"You guys might want to sneak inside, maybe you'll find nightmare."

Sci said, turning his head around, looking at dream, swap and ink, if you're confused. They already apologised to ink earlier, but ink didn't really remember a thing

Ink just brushed it off like it was nothing hurtful.

"Can't we just teleport?"

Ink asked, looking at them, dream shook his head, waving his hand im disapproval.

"Swad could detect our magic if we teleport, and we could probably end up getting locked outside this au."

Dream said calmly, ink understood and hummed, making his brush straight and standing on the tip of the brush, looking up and climbing up a window.

Swap jumped in a swift motion, digging his fingers into the bricks and climbing up, dream did the same as them but kept looking down, they were high up. Dream would squel in fear.

Sci waved his hand to dream.

"Don't look down!"

He yelled, trying to keep dream calm and steady in his tracks, dream shut his eyes close and opened them back, focusing on climbing into the castle again.

When they arrived at a room, they all opened the window silently and jumped inside. Ink almost slipped down and fell but dream caught him quickly, ink smiled, rubbing his head.

Swap looked around, there was furniture in the room ofcourse, this seemed like a spare bedroom.

"Let's look around."

Dream said, going to a door that had a set of stairs going down to who knows where. Ink passed by a table, a blue vial on it, he slowly walked backwards and looked at it carefully. There was a label,

"Nightmares memories"

Ink blinked in confusion, and shrugged it off, going down the stairs and shutting the door behind him, this caused the vial to fall off the table and shatter.

A weird smoke coming from the vial seeped through the creak below the door.

After a while, dream walked into the living room, searching around for nightmare anywhere.

Swap did the same, huffing in frustration and glancing at a picture frame hanging on the wall.

"Ewh.."

Swap said under his breath in disgust, rolling his eyes and resisting the urge to punch a hole in the picture.

Dream looked up and glanced at a bedroom upstairs, humming, maybe nightmare is there.

Meanwhile,

Nightmare was laying in his bed, sleeping peacefully while hugging a pillow in his arms.

The weird smoke came inside the room and filled nightmares nostrils, his eyes shot opened and sat up quickly, grunting.

Suddenly feeling pain in his head, he cradled his head in his arms.

"F-fuck, what is-"

Nightmare was suddenly cut off by memories flashing through his mind, his eyes widen, everything about his past life being recovered.

His friends, family and lover.

Nightmare quickly looked around, glancing at the walls, even though nightmare remembered his past life, he still remembered what happend when he was brainwashed.

Nightmare sat up, groaning in pain and falling on his knees, looking at a chain on his wrist that was secured to the bed post.

"Damnit.."

Nightmare muttered, trying to get up again, wanting to get the hell out of here quickly when he had the time, the door suddenly opened, nightmare lifted his head.

Meeting with dreams gaze, nightmares eyes widen.

"D..dream?"

Nightmare said out of shock, why was his brother here? Well technically he wasn't his brother, but he should accept that for now.

Dream was shocked, his hands trembling, seeing nightmare again

He approached nightmare and knelt down Infront of him

"You remember me?"

Dream asked, nightmare nodded, rubbing his head

"Of course I do, I don't know how. But why are you here?"

Nightmare asked, gazing into dreams eyes coldly, dream sighed, relieved. He pulled nightmare in an embrace and hugged him tightly, nightmare was shocked, but accepted it quickly.

Swap and ink walking into the room and saw the two brothers hugging, ink smiled at the sight.

Dream was about to tear up until nightmare tapped dreams shoulder.

"We have to get out of here before he comes back."

Nightmare said, it was the truth, if swad came back they all would be dead in one blink. Ink splashed down a puddle of black ink onto the ground

Swap jumped inside first. Ink glancing at both nightmare at dream, as if telling them to hurry up. Dream wiped his tears and smiled.

Getting up and slipping inside the puddle, nightmare stood up, grunting in pain at his back, did that bird shit do something to him?

Nightmare sighed and walked to the puddle before being grabbed by someone, his eyes widen, turning his head quickly.

Swad gripped nightmares wrist painfully, ofcourse it was him.

Ink grit his teeth in anger, slapping swads hand away from nightmares wrist and standing in front of him

"That's enough."

Inks pupils turned red, it ofcourse meant anger. Swad glared down at ink.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

Swad said coldly, shoving inks head back like he was a toy, ink grunted and lunged towards swad. They started yelling and punching eachother

Nightmare stood there dumbfounded and sunk inside the portal and escaped.

Nightmare fell on his feet, looking around the place, grunting at the familiar pain and falling again.

Sighing, nightmare lifted himself up with his tentacles, walking around the place. It was weird and dark.

The place was also smokey.

"This doesn't seem like the right place.."

Nightmare said under his breath, rubbing his skull before seeing black pitched people, they were shadowed.

Nightmare arched an eyebrow in confusion and suddenly hearing whispers.

"You don't deserve him"

"Shut up"

"I'm just showing how I love you"

"Why are you crying?"

"Men don't cry."

Nightmare eye socket widens, the voices sounded exactly like swad. And others, he covered his 'ears' trying to cover the noises.

They were getting louder each second.

"You don't get it he was a nobody"

"You can handle it"

"Gσσԃ Ⴆσ"

Nightmare trembled, gritting his teeth, they were getting personal, louder and more annoying.

"Shut up.."

"Shut up."

"SHUT UP!"

Nightmare screamed out, suddenly being woken up by dream. Dream hugged nightmare tightly, trying to calm him down

"Hey hey it's me, it's me." Dream said quickly, nightmare let out harsh gasps for air, it was a nightmare.

Right now they were in the star sanses base, swap and ink sitting on the couch, looking at nightmare.

Nightmare was hyperventilating, his body trembling as his mouth was wide, gasping and glancing at the place quickly. Dream rubbed his back

"Calm down, calm down."

Dream said, still trying to make nightmare calm down from his sudden panic attack. Nightmare inhaled, breathing out shakily before leaning in and hugging dream back.

Dream frowned and sighed, rubbing nightmares head, the feeling of negative emotions hitting dream like spikes.

Nightmare pulled back, rubbing his puffy eyes and breathing shakily.

"Im sorry- im sorry-"

Nightmare said quickly, dream frowned. Rubbing his shoulder

"Its fine, you need some rest."

Dream suggested, glancing at the guest bedroom down the hallway, nightmare nodded and stood up, walking away.

Swap sighed, rubbing the back of his neck and looking at dream. Ink was also worried, his pupils blue.

"We should let him stay for a moment, and then give him to killer."

Swap said, dream nodded in approvement

Little did they know that killer was suffering right now.

Hope you enjoyed 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 113 20
This is mainly going to be a Killer and Nightmare One-shot book but that's only because I feel more comfortable writing about them. Also I'm not the...
5.9K 157 9
The title says it all- will have lemons/limes- If you don't like the ship, just move along. You don't need to tell me that I'm wrong in the head. Th...
15.6K 423 85
When an edgy octopus, a murderous adult-child, a sarcastic killer, a cannibalistic skeleton, an innocent fluffy Oreo, an introverted destroyer of wor...
19.4K 462 23
The Bad Sans love their Boss, but so does someone else.. The Bad Sanses and The Star Sanses were against each other, but one day the war had to end...