Keeping Her A Secret Sacred H...

Por LesbianJuliet

Kassidy is a sweet preacher's daughter that has to keep who she is a complete secret. See in the Bible it is... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

2 1 0
Por LesbianJuliet

Three Years Later

It is finally the end of their school journey. Kassidy and Arianna made it through without many knowing that they were an item, especially Pastor Jamal who has no clue that Kassidy has been with Arianna this whole time and keeping it a secret has been a challenge. After Kassidy went through her initial shock from Arianna admitting her love, they didn't stop saying it to one another in private or whispering between classes.

They are finally seniors and graduating that evening before heading off to the real world. Arianna has a ring in her hand ready to propose in front of everyone including her mom and Kassidy is doing the same without Arianna knowing, it has been a long time coming but Kassidy didn't want to ruin Prom Night.

Arianna had one thought through her head that their preacher doesn't know that she got away with kissing his daughter and how special it made her feel when they were always together. Rehearsing to walk across the stage multiple times that day wore her out and knowing she would be in heels that evening made her cringe, she hated wearing heels. She knew that this was the only way to get Pastor Jamal's attention that she wanted to marry his daughter and that he wouldn't marry her mom at all.

"Can you believe we will be leaving this school and Maryland forever?" Kassidy said excitedly.

"Art school is only across the country, what could hurt? I am so excited to see what we learn." Arianna replied with a wink at Kassidy.

Kassidy blushed though Arianna could sense her being nervous.

"Looks like nothing as long as we are together." Kassidy responded with still bright red cheeks.

"You got that right, babe. Now let's go grab lunch and enjoy bonding together before our parents arrive to embarrass us and keep us apart. I dread seeing your dad." Arianna complained.

"My dad still has no idea about us and your mom has kept him at arms length since we told her that we were together. Dad isn't going to know." Kassidy replied.

"I'm not going to know what Kassidy Renee?" Jamal said in a growl.

"Um, uh, hi dad! What a surprise of you being here early. Oh, about my, uh, doing something special at the end of the graduation ceremony. Come on, Arianna, let's get out of here." Kassidy grabbed Arianna's hand then Jamal stopped in front of them both.

"I am only going to ask this once and once only, are you lesbian with this girl?" Jamal asked sternly.

Kassidy's jaw dropped as she looked over at Arianna who looked like she could run away. She didn't know how to answer at all and Lisa hadn't arrived yet for the graduation. Kassidy felt panicked and unsettled with the question that was asked. To abort the mission all she could do is lie again.

"No, I plan on having a husband and few kids someday. She's my best friend, we hang out a lot." Kassidy said nervously.

Arianna turned around and walked off while Jamal smiled with a nod then headed towards his spot for the ceremony. Kassidy knew telling him before she proposed to Arianna would ruin everything and she wasn't quite ready for that to happen but she needed to find Arianna before it was too late. Kassidy made her way through the school and into the dorms to where she found Arianna sobbing in tears. Kassidy sat down beside her without saying anything to disturb this moment.

"You could've told him the truth." Arianna whispered through tears.

"I can't quite yet because I have a surprise for you and I want him to see." Kassidy replied, holding on to Arianna.

"I have a surprise for you too but I wanted to wait until after everything but looks like today would be the best." Arianna responded with a bit of confidence and wiping her tears away also cleaning her nose.

"We can still go to lunch before we walk the stage." Kassidy suggested.

"No, no, we are better off staying here at the school. Let's go to the cafeteria and grab a decent lunch that way." Arianna replied with a sigh.

Heading to the bathroom so Arianna could clean up from her crying then headed to the cafeteria as the crew was already settling, having their own lunch and chatting away. Arianna went and got them both a tray to share food since her mom gave them extra money for a double meal if needed.

"Ready to propose in front of a million people, maybe more than that? But I know I am excited to see this unfold." Jessie whispered to Kassidy.

"Why do I have a feeling she is pulling the same stunt?" Kassidy asked out loud.

"What? No, no! Arianna has something else planned I am sure of it." Cammie replied urgently to throw Kassidy off guard.

Kassidy looked between them both being very confused. She shook her head then Arianna came back with their lunch and everyone stayed quiet for a bit. Then the announcement came over the intercom.

ATTENTION SENIORS: YOU NEED TO BE READY BY THE STAGE IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR YOU TO WALK THE STAGE IN FRONT OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND SPECIAL PEOPLE IN YOUR LIVES. CONGRATS AGAIN CLASS OF 2028!

Kassidy and Arianna looked at one another nervously but gathered their tray then headed to the dorm to get into their graduation gear and took a breath at one another as they fixed their hair and makeup one last time. Heading out to the stage while holding hands before getting in their assigned order of line by last name since that is how it has always been set up. Kassidy saw Arianna ahead of the line knowing it won't be long before she would be called and then herself after a few students in between since not many have a certain letter for their last name. As the line finally started moving Kassidy looked at her ring that she had set in her pocket feeling for it with a happy sigh knowing that she will be engaged to Arianna soon in front of everyone.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Arianna grabbed the microphone after getting her diploma and asked if they could bring out Kassidy Robertson. Arianna couldn't believe she was doing this in front of so many people but it had to be done and she made the teachers know though they looked like they already knew prior too. Arianna watched Kassidy make her way out of the auditorium then looked over at her dad with a big smile and when she made it to the stage, Arianna held Kassidy's hand in hers then guided her to the middle of the stage and then got down on one knee.

"Kassidy Renee Robertson, we have been best friends since we met over that harsh winter and stayed together through it all. You are the most beautiful, gorgeous, and loving woman I have ever met. We went from being young teens just knowing one another with ups and downs to falling in love within several months of knowing one another. I have one question for you, will you be my wife?" Arianna brought out a beautiful purple heart shaped ring and waited for Kassidy's response.

"Arianna June Kirkland, hold on as I have something for you too. Will you also marry me? Will you be my wife?" Kassidy asked with giggles also holding a bright pink butterfly ring.

They both slipped on their rings while laughing with the answer yes over and over while also sharing kisses but Kassidy was most afraid of what her dad will say after she gets her diploma. Though they gave Kassidy's after the excitement then they both walked off stage together hand in hand with no more secrets of them being together.

"I can't believe we pulled off a double engagement that was funny and amazing." Arianna said with excitement in her voice.

"That was the best memory to have forever is our proposals to one another." Kassidy replied with uncontrollable giggles.

Kassidy and Arianna sat through everyone else getting their names called and also getting congratulations from everyone around them but Kassidy's stomach is still turning at the fact that now her dad officially knows she is lesbian and in love with the girl next door. It was a matter of time before he would come looking for them both. Though she remembers the night he abandoned her with the Kirkland's and she has been with them ever since, he has no grounds over her since she is now an adult to make her own life choices.

"Are you ready to find our parents? Then we can leave for our new home in California." Arianna asked.

"Can we stay at your house one more night? Then we head out to California. We do need plenty of rest." Kassidy asked in return.

"Of course, we have a whole week and a half to get out to California. Are you ready to go?" Arianna replied, holding Kassidy's hand tightly.

"Ready as I am ever gonna be." Kassidy responded, holding Arianna's hand tight in return.

Walking hand in hand to find Pastor Jamal and Lisa, they made their way through the crowd though they found Pastor Jamal and Lisa with smiles on their faces as it doesn't seem the Pastor isn't upset at all with the news though Kassidy knew once she was in private with her dad everything will become crumbling in front of her.

"Congrats girls!" Pastor Jamal said.

"For which, Dad? The engagement or graduating?" Kassidy couldn't hold back.

"Both. Kassidy, you are very close with Arianna and Lisa has raised you amazingly. I have no say on your happiness. I am proud of the woman you have become. Lisa told me about the proposals and that she helped set it up. You two will have a beautiful future together. I am only here as support and that my daughter is happy." Jamal replied with the widest smile then gave both girls hugs and kisses on both cheeks.

"Dad, you are so against LGBTQ+ Community what changed your mind?" Kassidy asked curiously.

"I am still against it, don't get me wrong but your decision is yours and I only want what is best for you. Welcome to the family, Arianna! Know that I won't attend the wedding for you two. I am going to head out. Enjoy your engagement and graduation. Love you, Kass!" Jamal replied then kissed his daughter on her forehead and left the auditorium.

"Mom, you aren't following him out? I thought you were in love with him as much as I am with Kassidy." Arianna asked with her own curiosity.

"Jamal is a great man, would be a wonderful husband but after watching him destroy sweet Kassidy, I couldn't move forward with it. I am better off being by myself then falling in love again and I have you two." Lisa replied with a big smile.

And with that they all three left to head home to celebrate and enjoy life as it is. Arianna and Kassidy moved away from Maryland to the other side of the country for an Art School to teach them more. Their love life blossomed so much after being away from the Christian world, Kassidy found freedom away from the Bible and never went back to take over her father's church whom she rarely speaks to but is grateful for Lisa to have her loving support.

To Be Continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

226 61 28
Kacey is a quiet, hurt girl, who is also gay. Students at school are cruel and they don't spare her the ugly names and mental as well as physical abu...
252K 10K 47
• English • half/closer - Hilary and Khloe ❝ Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of your own fear, under the sea of your limitation an...
1.8M 51.9K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
119 10 17
When chronically anxious Stephanie first meets her schools stereotypical bad boy Leo it's messy and she definitely isn't expecting to find out he has...