What About Us?

Galing kay ciaraerin1

Descendants X School for Good and Evil this is descendants 1 R.I.P Cameron Boyce, we love you, you lit up a r... Higit pa

Intro and explanation
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
not a chapter
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

also not a chapter

1 0 0
Galing kay ciaraerin1

hiya, sorry for the long gaps between chapters, i'm trying to update more. anyway, i'm adding the marauders to this fic, because if you couldnt tell, i like crossovers. regulus is agatha's best friend, he drowned when they were 14, 2 years before agatha and all were dragged by their asses  to Auradon. the slytherin skittles and other marauders are like siblings to agatha and more'll be explained in upcoming chapters (sorry if u don't like me adding the marauders)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

32.2K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
66 0 7
" but I can see us lost in the memory August slipped away into a moment in time 'cause it was never mine " โœฎ โ‹† หš๏ฝก๐–ฆน โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉ jasmine lily potter is h...
693 1 29
Harry, Calum, Justin and Michael may be the children of terrible villains, but they're fitting in amazingly well in Auradon. Well, at least most of t...
75.8K 2.5K 22
Lyra Emerson has been independent since young. Well she has to be or else how would she survive? Her parents had abandoned her when she was born and...